PDA

View Full Version : Caterpie/Metapod/Ditto/Wobbuffet Melee Showdown! Open Challenge! Ref Pls.

Andrew
11th May 2003, 07:04 PM
Well I'm hoping for a big Caterpie Melee. All Caterpie/Metapod owners can sign up their Pokemon as can Wobbuffet and Ditto Owners. So there could be 15 or 2 Pokemon involved. But they can only be Wobbuffets, Dittos Metapods or Caterpies. I'm only letting these ones in cause they have lame movesets :D And a Caterpie on Caterpie battle would be predictable and quite lame.

So I'll put this list up of all those who want to put in their Pokemon in, just sign up. I'll say all entries close in a week.

DQ is 3 days.

Arena - A Nice Field with a soft westerly breeze and lots of trees around. No other Pokemon are around as they've been destroyed. lol. EDIT: Their corpses are lying around as a gruesome reminder :D

Battlers:

1) OzAndrew (Caterpie)
2) Ryan 713 (Wobbuffet)
3) Sooty (Ditto)
4) Pokemon Luver (Caterpie)
5) Parasect's Politoed (Wobbuffet)

Battle Order

4) Pokemon Lurver
2)Ryan 713
1) Ozzy
5) Parasect's Politoed
3) Sooty.

And the order after that round is:

3) Sooty
4) Pokemon Lurver
2)Ryan
1)Ozzy
5)Para Poli

And the order ect ect ect.

Now I've randomized this so if you don't like it. Deal. lol.

EDIT: Magikarps are now allowed too! And our Ref is Cyrus! YAY!

Cyrus
11th May 2003, 07:49 PM
I would love to take you on in this match... but I lack any of the limited pokemon, so I will offer to ref.

ryandude713
11th May 2003, 10:54 PM
GO ODDBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hes my wobbufett

who attacks first?

Andrew
11th May 2003, 11:31 PM
Well we wait for all the other competitors. Then we work out the order. Mmmkay.

Sooty
12th May 2003, 10:12 AM
I have a wobbufet and a ditto =), I guess either would do.

ChobiChibi
12th May 2003, 10:58 AM
Count me in! Go, Caterpie!

SneaselReborned
12th May 2003, 06:12 PM
Dang all you people with your Caterpies and Metapods and Dittos and shtuff. BTW, watch out for Sooty's Ditto. Eeeebiiiillll!

Either way, I wanna see a good fight!

Andrew
15th May 2003, 09:28 PM
So is anyone else planning on joining our current 4 way battle? Or will we have more contestants? Lets find out!

Sooty
16th May 2003, 05:04 AM
I wish I had a magikarp... HMM I HAVE A FREE CATCH/EVO!!!!! But i'll think again. =)

Prodigy
16th May 2003, 04:56 PM
Too bad I evolved my Magikarp.. eh.

You remember Magikarp, right, SR?

Sooty
17th May 2003, 02:02 AM
Did you kill anyone with it? :P

Prodigy
17th May 2003, 02:03 PM
A Blastoise and a Dragonite..

SneaselReborned
17th May 2003, 05:47 PM
I remember that Magikarp all too well...all too well...its sig was very good...

I think that was the first time Drogo (my Dragonite), was KO'd by an unevolved poke...Blastoise was killed by a Pikachu before tho...

Everoy
17th May 2003, 06:39 PM
I have a Wobbufet named Wobble.

Sooty
18th May 2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Prodigy
A Blastoise and a Dragonite..

Then maybe you'll have trouble with weaker ones :P

Andrew
25th May 2003, 09:57 PM
Entries now closed. Please post your attacks as stated above.

Thank you.

Charizard04621
25th May 2003, 10:16 PM
Haha, Karp was awesome. Outlasted his partner Elessar, even. But then the double Porygon2 after Elessar and Karp was fun, too, eh? ...Come to think of it, wasn't that the only Tag Team in which our opponents didn't quit on us? Eh heh...

Hmm, anyway, *goes to edit title* Cyrus ref. Got it.

Cyrus
26th May 2003, 10:21 AM
Do me 2 favors please, after stating how you wish the attacks to be preformed state them in this order...

(Attack 1 /Substitute move for attack 1 ~ Attack 2 ~ Attack 3/ Substitute for attack 3)

And give the pokemon a nickname, I prefer them to have a name normally but having a pack of random caterpie would be annoying.
Thank you in advance

ChobiChibi
27th May 2003, 06:41 AM
Err... Caterpie needs a nickname... Um... How on earth are you meant to nickname a Caterpie? He'll just have to be called Wiggle like my one from Crystal.

Ok Wiggle, tackle OzAndrew's Caterpie. Use String Shot on Sooty's Ditto and on Parasect's Politoed's Wobbuffet.

Tackle (OzAndrew's Caterpie)~ String Shot (Sooty's Ditto)~ String Shot (Parasect's Politoed's Wobbuffet)

ryandude713
1st June 2003, 02:52 PM
ok this is going no where so ill just post attacks

counter x 3

Cyrus
4th June 2003, 10:10 PM
OzAndrew, your turn to post attacks now.

Andrew
4th June 2003, 11:29 PM
Heh, Caterpie, time to use your Sig Move :) "High In Fibre"

Once you concentrate, use your Baseball Bat on that Caterpie that tries to tackle you and finish off with hitting any other Magikarp or Caterpie in range with it.

Caterpie - Female - OzWorm
Sig Move - High In Protein!

Description - Caterpie being a worm Pokemon is distantly related to those delightful characters from the games known as - Worms. These blood thirsty little buggers have a wide range of weapons, ranging from Old Women bombs, Skunk Poisoning, Flamethrowers, Bazookas and a Baseball Bat. Now where these worms keep their weapons, only the pharmacist knows, but OzWorm can also be a killer commando worm. She closes her huge eyes and concentrates, honing her murderous skills, before rearing up on the tip of her tail and waddling around on it, full of murderous intent and with weapons to boot!

Misc - Once OzWorm has utilized her murderous instincts she's ready to kill with her arsenal of weapons in addition to her wide moveset of - Tackle and String Shot.
The following Weapons do such and such damage and well, they're all have their own little quirks. This is her Arsenal. One time use only.
A) 1 Old Woman Bomb - Damage 8% - Type: Normal - Accuracy: 90% Mutters and curses while waddling over to the enemy before exploding. One time use only.
B) 1 Skunk Bomb - Damage 5% - Type: Normal Explosion, Poisonous Gas - Accuracy: 75% - Before exploding it releases a poisonous gas that well, poisons. One Time Use only.
C) 1 Flamethrower - Damage 1% - 10% - Type: Fire - Accuracy: Up to the Ref - Very small range and leaves the area it hits burning. One Time Use Only.
D) 3 Bazooka Shots - Damage 1% - 9% - Type: Normal - Accuracy: 80% - Shoots a Bazooka shell at the enemy. Shell explodes on impact. Three Time use.
E) 1 Baseball Bat (Aluminium) - Damage 1% - 9% - Type: Steel - Accuracy: Up to the ref - Very Small Range but can be reused.
But to be able to use these weapons OzWorm must focus intently for 2 turns (Actions if you may) before she can use these weapons.
Once they are all gone she returns to normal, with only two moves - Tackle and String Shot. One Time Use Only.

Type: Psychic - Damage: Nil - Accuracy: 89% - Effects: If successful, OzWorm gets Psycho, and weapons! And she can talk in a high pitched voice "Take cover!"

- "High In Fibre" Meditation Turn - Baseball Bat on Caterpie that tackled you

EDITED Sorry ^^;

Everoy
5th June 2003, 04:01 PM
Wobble, start by using a Safeguard to keep most attacks from hitting you. then double Counter/Mirror Coat.

Safeguard ~ Counter/Mirror Coat ~ C/MC

Cyrus
11th June 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Cyrus
Bump for Sooty to post attacks.

Sooty
13th June 2003, 06:51 AM
Very sorry for forgetting this...

This seems simple enough, Transform into a Ditto and wait!

Do nothing ~ Do nothing ~ Do nothing

Cyrus
13th June 2003, 05:16 PM
OzAndrew vs. Sooty vs. Ryandude713 vs. Parasec’s Politoed vs. PokemonLuver

Round 1:

Prebattle Stats:

PokemonLuver:
Wiggle (Caterpie, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Sooty:
??? (Ditto, give it a nickname or I will): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:

PokemonLuver:
Wiggle: Tackle (OzWorm) ~ String shot (ditto) ~ String shot (Wobble)

Ryandude713:
Oddball: Counter ~ Counter ~ Counter

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble: Safeguard ~ Counter / Mirror Coat ~ Counter / Mirror Coat

OzAndrew:
OzWorm High in Protein ~ Bat (Wiggle)

Sooty:
Ditto: Nothing ~ Nothing ~ Nothing

Battle:

On this beautiful day, a cool gentle breeze from the west blows through the blooming flowers littering the field. Even the corpses lying throughout the arena seem to add to the beauty of the field, the scent added to the air adds a slight tang to the beautiful aroma wafting from the flowers. As the five trainers mourn the sudden death of all but their last pokemon, the five pokemon face off. The first action taken in this post-apocalyptic battle is for Wobble to ward himself from shifts in the chemical balance within his body. The ward generates a quintet of sapphire tinted orbs circling the blue warrior’s head. Wobble’s counterpart, Oddball raises a golden aura around himself to temporarily redirect physical blows back against his opponents. As OzWorm focuses on the aluminum bat he has suddenly acquired, Wiggle drives him to the ground. OzWorm succeeds in keeping his suction cup like grip on the bat. The nameless faceless ditto does nothing.

Both of the blue skinned warriors of doom summon forth golden auras to ward away physical harm that fails to come. Wiggle slithers away from his caterpillar like opponent to spray the nameless ditto with silk. The frail ditto is helpless to avoid being stuck to the ground and the decaying carcass of Blastoise. With an evil glint in his eyes, OzWorm finishes focusing on his bat and turns toward his first target.

Wiggle turns his spray of silk on a second victim, covering Wobble in the adhesive goo. Again the two blue warriors call forth auras that fail to accomplish anything other than wasting their respective energy. As Wiggle’s stream of silk comes to a halt, his counterpart slithers up and drives his metallic club, catching Wobble under his chin. The ensnared nameless ditto still fails to accomplish anything.

Post battle Stats:

PokemonLuver:
Wiggle (Caterpie, M): 95% (HP) 85% (Energy)

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 70% (Energy)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 75% (Energy) | Safeguard active (9 more actions) | Ensnared in silk

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 95% (HP) 90% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat

Sooty:
??? (Ditto, give it a nickname or I will): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy) | Ensnared in silk

Attack Order:

3) Sooty
4) PokemonLurver
2)Ryandud117
1)OzAndrew
5)Para Politoed

Cyrus
16th June 2003, 05:18 PM
My apologizes Sooty, but you have passed the DQ time limit.

PokemonLuver your turn to post attacks.

In the case of further DQs and their effects on all ready ordered attacks, I can either have everyone repost attacks accordingly or alter the target of the ordered attacks to target another pokemon that wouldn't play it in jeporday (example: Your target won't change to attack a countering Wobbofett.) No response and I assume automatic retarget...

Cyrus
19th June 2003, 11:46 AM
5 hour DQ warning on PokemonLuver

Cyrus
22nd June 2003, 05:14 PM
PokemonLuver, DQ is up.

Ryandude713, please post attacks.

ryandude713
22nd June 2003, 05:17 PM
counter/mirror coat x 3

Andrew
24th June 2003, 05:44 PM
Ok Caterpie, try do some 1337 ninja skills by making your stingshot into a thin sturdy thread and shoot it onto a tree branch so you can swing around like a 1337 ninja :)

Then perhaps get out of harms way on your ninja rope/string shot and drop your Skunk Bomb to poison those wobbuffets and finish off by string shotting someone. lol.

String Shot : Ninja Style :) - Skunk Bomb - String Shot

Everoy
24th June 2003, 05:50 PM
Ok, Wobble, I want you to use Mirror Coat or Counter each turn. Make sure you put extra juice into your attack on the turn which OzWorm uses Skunk Bomb.

Cyrus
26th June 2003, 06:22 PM
Round 2:

Prebattle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 70% (Energy)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 75% (Energy) | Safeguard active (9 more actions) | Ensnared in silk

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 95% (HP) 90% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat

Commands:

Ryandude713:
Oddball Counter / Mirror Coat ~ Counter / Mirror Coat ~ Counter / Mirror Coat

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble Counter / Mirror Coat ~ Counter / Mirror Coat ~ Counter / Mirror Coat

OzAndrew:
OzWorm String Shot ~ Skunk Bomb ~ String Shot

Battle:

And then there was three, the two trainers who have been removed from the match have mysteriously suffered the same fate that befell the other trainers and pokemon of the world. The two cobalt tinted warriors manifest reflective auras, yet no assault comes as OzWorm levers himself into the air by ensnaring a tree in a single think strand of silk. The worm hangs above the two reactive warriors as their auras fade. OzWorm draws a small skunk shaped bomb and throws it toward his two blue opponents. The small explosion is turned back on him two fold as a golden aura throws the energy back against his body. However the poisonous gas can’t be turned back on him. While Wobble’s ward prevents any of the toxins from entering his body, Oddball lacks the preventive ward and is poisoned. Again reflective auras are summoned, yet are unable to turn back the spray of silk that covers Wobble.

Post battle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 98% (HP) 40% (Energy) | Poisoned (2%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 45% (Energy) | Safeguard active (9 more actions) | Ensnared in silk

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 85% (HP) 75% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat

Battle Order:

Parasec's Politoed ~ Ryandude713 ~ OzAndrew

Everoy
26th June 2003, 09:14 PM
Okay, Wobble, you are obviously getting tired. So, I have a plan:
On the first turn which you are not getting attacked, use your siggy, Tail Bite, on the Caterpie. On any turns where you are getting attacked, Mirror Coat or Counter. on second and third turns with no attacking, just Relax to get your energy up for the Wobby versus Wobby battle. I'm guessing Oddball has a damaging sig move? Anyway...

Mirror Coat/Counter/Tail Bite~~Mirror Coat/Counter/Tail Bite/Relax~~Mirror Coat/Counter/Tail Bite/Relax

ryandude713
27th June 2003, 09:37 PM
counter/mirros coat/take a break x 3

Andrew
28th June 2003, 01:10 AM
Ok OzWorm, time to use that string shot well. Use it to either

1) Choke the Wobbuffet to death with spraying String Shot down its throat.

2) Spray its eyes shut with String Shot

3) Use your Ninja String Shot to get out of the way!

Do whatever you want :)

Maybe we should also double the damage? lol... Do you other battlers agree?

Cyrus
29th June 2003, 11:19 AM
I was attempting to do the reffing and I noticed that the description for 'tail bite' wasn't included... Can you post it for me Parasec's Politoed?

Everoy
29th June 2003, 01:07 PM
Oops, sorry...

Signature Move: Tail Bite
Wobble's tail attacks the opponent.
Type: Dark | Accuracy: 85% | Damage: 10%

Cyrus
29th June 2003, 07:44 PM
Round 3:

Prebattle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 98% (HP) 40% (Energy) | Poisoned (2%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 45% (Energy) | Safeguard active (9 more actions) | Ensnared in silk

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 85% (HP) 75% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat

Commands:

Ryandude713:
Oddball: Counter / Mirror Coat / Take a break ~ Counter / Mirror Coat / Take a break ~ Counter / Mirror Coat / Take a break

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble: Mirror Coat/Counter/Tail Bite ~ Mirror Coat/Counter/Tail Bite/Relax ~ Mirror Coat/Counter/Tail Bite/Relax

OzAndrew:
OzWorm: Choke / Blind / Dodge ~ Choke / Blind / Dodge ~ Choke / Blind / Dodge

Battle:

As the battle continues, OzWorm is left with multiple options while only one seems manageable at the time. While dangling from his strand of silk, the caterpie releases a large glob of silk in an attempt to blind Oddball. As Oddball catches his breathe and attempts to rip the silk from his face Wobble’s tail lashes out and clamps down on OzWorm. OzWorm turns his blinding spray of silk on Wobble, covering his face in silk as both Wobbofetts relax, Wobble pulls at the silk. As Wobble finishes removing the silk, OzWorm replaces it with another glob of silk. Again Wobble pulls at the adhesive goo while the two calm down.

Post battle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 96% (HP) 80% (Energy) | Poisoned (2%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 65% (Energy) | Safeguard active (6 more actions) | Ensnared in silk | Bline

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 85% (HP) 60% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat

Andrew
29th June 2003, 08:02 PM
Ok OzWorm, lets focus on that Tail Biting Wobbuffet This round.

1) String Shot its arms together and make them useless.

2) String Shot its tail and make it useless

3) String Shot its eyes shut.

Mmkay then.

If at a certain stage one of these fails, keep going until sucessful.

Cyrus
6th July 2003, 01:59 PM
DQing Parasec's Politoed... will have the round up later today.

Matt
6th July 2003, 03:33 PM
How can you DQ Parasec's Politoed? He posted in the Away Tower; check it on the last page, very top.

Cyrus
6th July 2003, 03:37 PM
Don't know how I missed that, thank you for pointing that out. Ryandude713, you posted out of turn. Delete the post and wait for Parasec's Politoed to post attacks.

Cyrus
10th July 2003, 11:29 PM
Parasec's Politoed, I attempted to PM you to inform you that this was waiting, but your PM box is full (check the tracking subfolder) so I am going to move this off of page three for you. You were away so you have 3 days from now to post...

Everoy
11th July 2003, 10:35 AM
LOL, Link 10 has to remind almost everybody about my vacation :P

Wobble, just Relax, but put JUST enough energy into keeping Safeguard.

Relax~~Relax~~Relax

ryandude713
12th July 2003, 07:19 PM
counter/mirror coat/take a break x3

Cyrus
12th July 2003, 09:29 PM
Round 4:

Prebattle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 96% (HP) 80% (Energy) | Poisoned (2%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 65% (Energy) | Safeguard active (6 more actions) | Ensnared in silk | Blind

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 85% (HP) 60% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat

Commands:

Oddball: Take a break ~ Take a break ~ Take a break

Wobble: Take a break ~ Take a break ~ Take a break

OzWorm: String Shot ~ String Shot ~ String Shot

Battle:

As the two blue toned warriors relax, OzWorm continues to spray his opponent with silk. On his third attempt to cover his foe in silk, OzWorm’s thorax spasms as he dry heaves, having run out of silk.

Post battle Stats;

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 95% (HP) 100% (Energy) | Poisoned (1%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 95% (Energy) | Safeguard active (3 more actions) | Ensnared in silk | Blind

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 85% (HP) 45% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat | Out of silk

Everoy
12th July 2003, 10:27 PM
Wobble, carefully try to break out of the silk. When you break out, if you do, Use Destiny Bond on the other Wobby. Then Counter/Mirror Coat.

Break out~~Break out/Destiny Bond~~Break out/Destiny Bond/Counter/Mirror Coat

ryandude713
12th July 2003, 10:40 PM
counter/mirror coat/take a break x3

Andrew
13th July 2003, 06:56 AM
Ok, now time for payback :)

OzWorm, time to use your flamethrower on the blinded Wobbie :) Burn that thing to death!

Then use a Bazooka shot on Wobbie

And finish off with letting that tittering old woman with a bomb off on Oddball.

Flamethrower - Bazooka - Old Woman Bomb

Cyrus
15th July 2003, 09:18 AM
Which Wobbie is the target of the bazooka shot? Do you mean Wobb[I]l[/b]e?

Andrew
15th July 2003, 05:45 PM
Yeah ^^; Sorry I got Wobbie and Wobble confused, so Wobble is my target. Thanks Cyrus.

Cyrus
15th July 2003, 07:21 PM
Round 5:

Prebattle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 95% (HP) 100% (Energy) | Poisoned (1%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 100% (HP) 95% (Energy) | Safeguard active (3 more actions) | Ensnared in silk | Blind

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 85% (HP) 45% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat | Out of silk

Commands:

Oddball: counter/mirror coat/take a break ~ counter/mirror coat/take a break ~ counter/mirror coat/take a break
Wobble: Break Out ~ Break Out / Destiny Bond ~ Break Out / Destiny Bond / Mirror Coat / Counter
OzWorm: Flamethrower (Wobble) ~ Bazooka (Wobble) ~ Old Woman Bomb (Oddball)

Battle:

OzWorm turns on his ensnared target, drawing a flamethrower with an extremely small canister of NAPALM, and douses Wobble with flames. While the flames themselves don’t inflict a great deal of damage, the linger flames as the silk strands continue to scorch his body, burns would have been inflicted if not for the ward still in place. Oddball continues to recline and relax as his opponents beat each other. Wobble, being relatively clear of the burned away silk strands, attempts to link his soul with his blue skinned foe’s, yet in the absence of an attack being launched against him the link fails to generate. OzWorm on the other hand launches a trio of shells to knock Wobble off his feet; the explosive shells rip open his torso. Oddball continues to enjoy the show. Wobble regretfully burns more of his precious energy manifesting another golden aura while OzWorm releases a single old hag to smite Oddball. A litany of curses and mumbling along the lines of “AHBAGBAGAHOLLATITICACAPEEPEE” is uttered as she slowly waddles toward the Wobbofett. As she reaches him, she explodes releasing a single wave of plasma. The wave of energy is redirected by Oddball’s aura into OzWorm, leaving him bruised and battered.

Post battle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 94% (HP) 90% (Energy) | Poisoned (1%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 80% (HP) 75% (Energy) |

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 77% (HP) 30% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat | Out of silk

Andrew
16th July 2003, 07:41 AM
Ok Caterpie, you did well :)

Time for you to go into annoyance mode today and hop into the Wobbuffets head, either one, and excrete on them if you can.

Then try and shove that metal bat down their throats for good measure. Lets see them counter that. Attack whoever you want.

Lol.... I have to get original....

Cyrus
17th July 2003, 06:19 PM
DQ warning on Parasec's Politoed

Everoy
17th July 2003, 06:45 PM
Wobble, step out of the way of Caterpie if it tries to get you. If not, Relax. If the Caterpie went for you, Tail Bite it. Otherwise Tail Bite Oddball. Twice.

Step away/Relax~~Tail Bite/Relax x2

ryandude713
21st July 2003, 03:52 PM
push wobble infront of you ~ counter/mirrorcoat/take a break x 3

Cyrus
22nd July 2003, 01:28 PM
Round 6:

Prebattle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 94% (HP) 90% (Energy) | Poisoned (1%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 80% (HP) 75% (Energy) |

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 77% (HP) 30% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat | Out of silk

Commands:

Oddball: Push Wobble toward OzWorm ~ counter / mirror coat/ take a break ~ counter / mirror coat/ take a break
OzWorm: Excrete on a Wobbofett ~ Choke a Wobbofett ~ Choke a Wobbofett
Wobble: Step Away / Relax ~ Tail bite ~ Tail bite

Battle:

OzWorm flips the mental coin on whom to target for his bowel movement and selects Oddball. Yet as the caterpillar moves toward his selected blue warrior, a more opportune target is presented as Wobble is pitched toward him. The pitched blue warrior stumbles over the caterpie and falls flat on his face. To the mighty blue warrior’s horror, the stumbling block slithers on top of him and empties his colon on his opponent’s head. At having his head used as a toilet, Wobble charges Oddball in a blind rage, hoping to beat his opponent into submission with his violent tail. However unfortunate it is for Oddball for OzWorm to hang on for the ride. As Wobble’s tail lashes out, OzWorm jumps ship to land on Oddball’s head. While a golden aura turns the tail’s blow back on it, OzWorm finds he lacks the leverage to force his bat through the small mouth of the blue warrior. OzWorm is left cursing his inability to force a bat down his opponent’s throat while the enraged Wobble is holding his tail and hollering in pain. OzWorm again attempts to force the bat down his opponent’s throat and into his laryanx, but finds it a worthless waste of energy. Wobble again lashes out with his tail to again encounter the golden aura that turns the force back on his damaged tail.

Post battle Stats:

Ryandude713:
Oddball (Wobbofett, M): 93% (HP) 65% (Energy) | Poisoned (1%)

Parasec’s Politoed:
Wobble (Wobbofett, M): 60% (HP) 60% (Energy) |

OzAndrew:
OzWorm (Caterpie, M): 77% (HP) 10% (Energy) | Holding an aluminum bat | Out of silk

Cyrus
31st July 2003, 02:37 PM
DQ Ryandude713.

Andrew
31st July 2003, 04:42 PM
Ummm Caterpie, just perhaps walk around and find out what type of dead Pokemon are around, perhaps we can find something of use.

That's all I have to say this round.

conspiracy
31st July 2003, 04:47 PM
wow... *reads reffings* what an............. exciting battle. Seems that both pokemon will die of old age soon. I think ryandude was getting bored of posting "counter/mirror coat/take a break x3"

Cyrus
7th August 2003, 03:47 PM
I lost track of this... I declare OzAndrew victory by DQ.

Andrew
7th August 2003, 11:01 PM
Thank you very much for reffing Cyrus, its highly appreciated.

Ah well, its a pity we see this come to an end.. But Congrats Caterpie! You're never getting Evolved! :D

No really...