PDA

View Full Version : ~*-Yu Yu Hakusho: The Dark Tournament-*~ STARTS No LSUs

DarkBlastoise
11th May 2003, 11:55 PM
It has been 50 years since Yusuke Urameshi defeated Toguro in the Dark Tournament...

Since retiring 10 or so years ago, Yusuke has retreated to the mountains with his wife Keiko...

Unfortunantly Yusuke is kidnapped by the descendant of Toguro, Akguro, who posseses far superior strength that his father...

Akguro decides to take his revenge against the Spirit Detective...but one thing he didnt count on...a group of fighters who have banded together to fight Akguro...

Akguro convinces a group of wealthy buisnessmen in the Youkai to hold another Dark Tournament...the prize for each team is their own choice...if they win...

Now its up to u and 4 other members of your group chosen by Koenma, and you must (even IF you dont like to co-operate with that person) band together and win all 5 rounds of the tournament...but will you be able to beat Akguro?...it remains to be told...

RULES:

-You can be a char from the TV show (theyd be pretty damm old though...)
-You can be the son or daughter of one of the char.s too (just be sure to not know ALL their techniques yet...)
-ONLY Good ppl, no darks sry folks....

SIGN-UPS:

Name:
Age: (between 14-19 if Human, otherwise but put your "apearance" age)
Sex:
Looks:
Personality:
Spirit Energy Color: (u know like Kuwabara's is Orange, and Yusuke's is blue)
Spirit Energy Form: (like Hiei's Spirit's, and Kuwabara's Sword)
Spirit Energy Attacks: (up to 3, the 3rd isnt mastered yet IF your a descendant of a TV show char)
-
-
-
Weapons: (up to 2, optional)
-
-
History: (plz include WHY ur in the toruney)
Other:

---------

Mah Sign Up:

Name: Sheikh
Sex: Male
Looks: *points to Legend of Zelda Orcarnia of Time Sheikh* if not try this (http://www.gaminggrave.com/images/screen/ssbm4.jpg) except all the white clothing is blackand his hair is more reddish
Personality: Very quiet, but makes smart remarks that piss off the hotheads on the team...he is also a fierce competitor like Hiei...
Spirit Energy Color: Dark Violet
Spirit Energy Form: Basic Shadow Energy that courses through his body like a flame...
Spirit Energy Attacks:
- Chain Whip
- Evasivness (can dissapear and reapear)
- Shuriken Storm
- a Steel Chain Whip
- various kinds of Shuriken
History: He was abandoned on the streets as a Child when his parents were slaughtered, and stumbled into a Ninja dojo one day. The Sensei there was so impressed with his Ki that he took him in and taught him the Ninjitsu skills that Sheikh would master...but then Sheikh caught news that his parents killers were competing in a torunament..so Sheikh perfected his skills and left the dojo, getting a letter from a cetain "Koenma" to come join his team in the tournamnet...team? what team?...I will win it on my own...
Other: no...cept he's got a temper and also has the hots for girls (XD)
----------------

~*- Sheikh -*~

A bunch of demons gathered together to watch gleefully as their hated enemy Yusuke Urameshi, bloody, bashed, and bruised, was dragged into the Death Dome...home of the next Dark Torunament...the old man, defeated and knocked out, was being pelted from everything from Blood to Fruit...it was a depicable site...for a human such as myself...

the Demons were drinking beer and siniging Demon songs of praise...then one of them came by me, still wearing my battle robes, turned me around and said, "boy..lets party! the SpiritDetective will be dead soon! the winner of the tournament gets the honor of...kiling the b******..."

This made me clench my fists...celebrating a man's death isnt a proper thing...but the Youkai were a different breed so it was expected of them...when i refused to get up the demon, decently built and very drunk, said, "okay here dammit...' he said nearly conking me over the head with his beer, I ducked and gave him a kick to the head that knocked him out...

Soon the entire bar was on me for being a "Human lover" but i was taking care of them easily..."CHAIN WHIP!" I cried, unleashing my spiked steel whip, I dodged another punch, and proceeded to slice 1/2 of the demons their into Demon pieces...as the fight raged on, the aroma of dead flesh filled my nostrils...i cringed and didnt notice a fist from behind, as it hit me I fell to the ground...I turned to see the demon holding a machete and it made a move to stab me...then, before my own eyes, something cut off its arm, and as the demon screamed for a Medic, a voice said "Im here to help"..."hmph" I said, "I dont need any help"...

opkay that person can be any of you, just go ahead and finish the brawl...k?

MarillTogepi
12th May 2003, 12:33 AM
Name: Bryn Kuwabara (hehe!)
Sex: Female
Looks: Tall and slender (rather nice to look at). Waist-length, brilliant red hair (just about the color of her dad's when he was her age), with a single streak of blue-green running down the center, which she usually keeps in twin braids. Wide, clear blue eyes. Generally dresses in cool and comfortable (if somewhat revealing) clothing, especially when she is fighting.
Personality: She has a temper as hot as her hair color, but she's generally a nice, friendly girl, unless you get on her bad side. She doesn't care much for you if you do. She tends to think before she acts, but otherwise, she's like her dad (including beating up obnoxious high schoolers when they annoy her).
Spirit Energy Color: Emerald green
Spirit Energy Form: Twin daggers
Spirit Energy Attacks:
-Twin Blade Speed Spin
-Jealousy Flower Burst
-Emerald Heartbreaker
Weapons:
-Various throwing knives
-A pair of slightly padded black leather finger-gloves, each with a small hidden pocket above the knuckles for when she gets the urge to load them.
History: Eldest child of Kazuma and Yukina Kuwabara (hehe!). Technically, she is Hiei's niece (which makes her Korutu's cousin, although neither know it). Along with her siblings (she's got plenty of them!), she's been trained to fight by her father...you could say she's more her father's child than her mother's. Of course, when her dad heard about Yusuke's kidnapping and the Dark Tournament, he was severely ticked...but her mum managed to persuade him to send Bryn in his place. She's been to see Genkai a few times since then.
Other: She REALLY dislikes Korutu.

Bryn Kuwabara
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Yusuke...

Dad had been righteously pissed. Bryn, quite frankly, couldn't blame him. Of course, that's why she was on the trail right now...just to prevent him from coming after them himself. It was all her mum could do to restrain him. She even threatened to freeze him, and mum never made that threat lightly.

Bryn moved with an unconscious grace and ease, even at a flat run. Her mind was moving faster than her feet, if it was even possible. Her senses knew Master Yusuke's spirit energy...she was familiar with it...he had been around for her training and that of another of her sibs, the next oldest. Technically, he and Keiko were her godparents...

I'm coming, Master...

She slowed down a little...

The Death Dome?

She was awed for a moment at the sheer size of the place. She knew about it, having heard rumors about another Dark Tournament...She dismissed her thoughts for a moment, smirking.

Of course. Using Master Yusuke as a lure for just about every demon out there. Smart of them.

She moved cautiously, peeking inside...and was surprised to see a bloody brawl going on. Her eyes went to the old man chained up nearby...

Master...

She looked back to the brawl. One man...human, she noted...was holding his own against the whole horde of them. She saw him go down, a demon holding a machete and ready to stab...

She growled, tapping into her own spirit energy. The twin daggers it took the form of appeared in her hands, glowing emerald. She took a deep breath, then moved just inside, her form spinning as if a top, arms extended as if they were part of the spirit daggers. Twin Blade Speed Spin. Like this, she moved through a small portion of the demons, only stopping her spin when she reached the machete-holding demon. Focusing, she ran both blades through the arm holding the weapon, severing it. She smirked as the demon whined for a medic.

"I'm here to help..."

She still smirked, even when she heard the man mutter that he didn't need any. She looked towards where Master Yusuke was chained...only to see him gone...amid the gore, she fell to her knees, bitter tears coming to her eyes.

"Master!"

Krystalline Kabutops
12th May 2003, 08:13 AM
Name: Korutu
Sex: M
Looks: Basically, Hiei, only with white hair with purple streaks.
Personality: Cocky, like his dad, but thinks things out a little more.
Spirit Energy Color: Purple
Spirit Energy Form: a clawed glove (Think Wolverine from X-Men)
Spirit Energy Attacks:
- Soul Leech
- Quad Meteor
- Dragon of the Darkness Flame
- Sabre
- clawed shoes
History: He was raised by his dad to fight, and has always wanted to compete in the Dark Tournament his dad always talks about.
Other: Dislikes Kuwabara, or anyone from his line.

As I walked towards the death dome, I thought 'Jeeze, what a dump. Still, what can you expect from the demons around here? Dad made it sound so much better.' I sighed. I didn't really care about Yusuke, he was just an excuse to get into the tournament. Judging by the looks of the demons around here, it'd be a quick tourney....
--------------------------------------------------
Ooc: Sorry it's so short, I gotta go to school.

DarkBlastoise
12th May 2003, 10:01 AM
sheesh dont ppl EVER read the title? NO LSU or if u dont know what LSU means, NO MORE ENTRIES...sry Pokemongeek, but ur Sign-Up is denied...u know whats funny? Korutu and Bryn will insult each other, yet they're cousins! XD

~*- Sheikh -*~

I left the barn after killing many a demon...

After I got our of the bar, I saw the woman that had interfered with my fight...strange...she looked sort of familiar...so I walked down to meet her, she was on her knees crying...

"Why are you crying?" I said,

"Th-th-they're gunna kill Master!" she replied emotionally...

Such worry and pain...hmmm...I wonder if she has any ties to him...

"Listen...do you need a ride home?"

"*sniff* yeah...I live at the Hotel on the east side of town..."

Sheikh twitched a little...her skills were infact decent...but he coudltn believe that this girl would...be on his team...

"S-sure...lets start walking..."

As we walked towards the Hotel, we saw the Death Dome...a horrible bleeding scupltured dome, that cries out Death in every piece of steel to make it...a horrible sight to see...

u see..all of the fighters for the team live in that Hotel so thats how Sheikh figured Bryn was a fighter on the team...

legendary fisherman1
12th May 2003, 01:27 PM
Name:Jacob
Sex:M
Looks: A white T-Shirt, Blue-Jeans, black hair, barefoot
Personality: Quiet and kinda shy. Jacob spends his time meditating. He doesnt like to talk. His incomplete understanding of energy gives low control on his Spirit Bomb.
Spirit Energy Color: Orange
Spirit Energy Form: Blades on entire bottom of forearms.
Spirit Energy Attacks:
-Spirit Blades(Like spirit sword but on forearms)
-Focus(Risks safety by taking time to focus on his energy)
-Spirit Bomb(uses OWN energy)
Weapons:
-Ancient card case with cards(think Yu-Gi-Oh/Card Captor Sakura)
History: He has a connection with Genkai and is a Psychic. His father was a good friend with Genkai and was also the holder of an orb. Genkai once said Jacob would have great potential. When he heard of the Dark tournament. He had a sudden urge to help even though he was young.

Jacob
__________________________________________________ ________

'I shouldnt be here' thought Jacob. He had been heading tord
the Dark Tournament for the last three days and was running out of food.

"But I've gota" he said out loud. "The Spirit Detective is in trouble and I will do anything I can to help."Then Jacob saw 2 people walking, one male and one female. "Excuse me" Jacob exclaimed. "But are you 2 heading for a hotel?"

"Lemme guess" the male said feeling Jacobs aura. "Your on the team to help the Spirit detective right?" "Uuummm...yeah." "My name is Jacob." he said holding out his hand.

"Sheikh" he said without holding his hand out. "Well it looks like a kid is on my team now. Great...." "Bryn" the girl said wiping her tears.

They kept on walking until they saw anouther boy about 15. Sheikh asked "Are you related to Hiei?" The boy responded with a nod. "Now Ive gt to babysit two kids jeeze..." said Sheikh. Bryn said in an angered voice "KORUTU!? What are you doing here!?" She shouted out. "I am here for the dark tournament" Answered Korutu.

"Will you both shut up!" said Sheikh. "I guess the youngest is the most mature in this group" Jacob muttered. "WHAT!?!?!?" They all gave him death stares and Jacob said "I'm shutting up, but how about we get moving here. Were wasting time.

Just then a twig snapped in the bushes. "Who's there?" Sheikh shouted. "Come out of there..."

MarillTogepi
12th May 2003, 03:00 PM
ROFL...babysitting 2 kids.

I rather liked the idea of Korutu and Bryn not getting along. They don't know they're cousins, since (to my knowledge) Hiei never told Yukina they were sibs.

Bryn Kuwabara
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryn was highly embarrassed. Only a few people had ever seen her cry in all her 17 years. She blushed red to the roots of her hair, making her face look like a flaming carrot, then stood, considering the state of her pants. Demon blood. Ugh.

She wiped a bare forearm across her eyes, breathing deeply, in and out, in and out, in an effort to control the tears, then tried to occupy herself by playing with a stray strand of blue-green hair that had come loose from one of her braids. It didn't work.

They met another along the way...a boy. She shrugged, still wiping her eyes, as everyone introduced themselves.

Of course, a little ways away...her tears were forgotten in a flash of righteous anger.

"KORUTU?! What are you doing out here?!"

She absolutely HATED him. Of course, their respective dads had encouraged that rivalry, since they had one of their own. She frowned at his answer.

Only for family would she team with him...Dad would be even more ticked if she didn't. Master Yusuke was his greatest friend, not to mention her godparent...he'd been there with Dad when she was training, her and her now-16 year old brother. She heard Jacob's remark, and aimed a glare at him. If looks could kill, he'd probably have been disintegrated by the combined glares of everyone around him.

Krystalline Kabutops
12th May 2003, 04:24 PM
Korutu:

"Not you," I moaned. "Isn't this tournament for serious fighters only? Why don't you go home and learn to cook or something?" The next thing I knew, There was a hand shaped mark on my cheek, and I was on the ground. "NEVER mock me," Bryn said, as she walked off. I tossed my saber, and it landed in the tree next to her. "And don't slap me," I replied, as I pulled it out of the wood. We walked the rest of the way to the hotel fuming at each other.

Outlaw JT
12th May 2003, 11:22 PM
Name: Kenshu Jagan
Sex: male
Looks: Dresses similar to the masked fighter(Genkai) from the last Dark Tournament. The coloring of the outfit is black shirt and pants with a violet belt, sash and wrap around most of his head. A small portion of his short bangs hangs down from the edge of the wrap to reveal his hair is silver in color. He is 6'2" and along with his eyes the Jagan can also be seen on his forehead. His eyes are a pale violet in color but they change to ice blue sometimes as he battles.
Personality: calm, cold, calculating, he seemingly has no compassion but he does show respect for a strong fighter.
Spirit Energy Color: very dark blue(almost black)
Spirit Energy Form: various (sword, ice dragon, aura)
Spirit Energy Attacks:
- Shards of Winter
- Sword of the Darkness Flame
- Spirit Reflection Blast
Weapons:
- katana(though he will only use it against a fellow swordsman)
- throwing daggers
History: Nothing is known about his history and he does not often offer to share any of his past. He keeps his face hidden, only showing his eyes and the powerful Jagan upon his forehead. Unlike the other fighters he was not invited by Koenma to join their team for the tournament. Instead, he paid a visit to Koenma shortly before the tournament was to begin. In this visit he insisted he be included on the list of fighters Koenma was submitting as his team. Initially Koenma refused the idea of backing an unknown fighter but after demolishing the place with ice and then fire Koenma swiftly changed his mind and added the name of Kenshu Jagan to the list of fighters he was submitting as his team.
Other: He only shows respect to those that have earned it through battle. He is a swordsman of the highest callibre and those who can sense spirit energy would note that his is fairly high. The Jagan grants him a fair bit of telekinesis in addition to his impressive spirit power. It also helps him focus his energy more precisely than most fighters are ever capable of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kenshu Jagan~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Quibbling fools," Kenshu thought quietly to himself.
He watched them argue as they marched onward to the hotel. He had forced himself not to have any preconceptions of the fighters he was to be teamed with but this display almost shattered his efforts. He looked over them with a long sigh. He had no choice but to fight alongside these people, though he almost wished he had elected to join one of the demon teams instead.
"So these are the fighters fated to make it to the finals," he mused with a sour expression and another sigh.
Kenshu did not cherish the thought of having to put up with this ragtag team of mortals and half-demons but they were his only ticket to making the finals. So many things rested in the finals of the Dark Tournament. He could not afford to fall short. Although he could not explain it, Kenshu knew that it would be this team that would rise above the challenges placed before it to reach the finals. He had known this since he had chosen to take on the Jagan. It was one of the many truths the mighty Jagan had granted him.
I guess it serves no purpose to remain hidden from them. To whatever end, they are now my teammates. It is time for an introduction of sorts.
With that thought he casually started walking forward. He followed them all for a short bit, staying in darkness and behind trees. He would wait till they were all there.
As the last of the fighters joined them, he finally stepped out of the shadows. Quite deliberately he stepped on a fallen twig. immediately the seemingly eldest of the fighters turned.
"Who's there?" the fighter shouted. "Come out of there..."
"Calm yourselves," Kenshu said coldly. "There is no need for alarm. If I had wanted you dead, none of you would have gotten far enough to unite with the others."
"Bold words," the masked one replied just as coldly.
"Bold, yes. But well spoken and quite true, I assure you," Kenshu answered back with slightly less malevolence in his voice. "My name is Kenshu Jagan. As we are all registered to fight on the same team in the Dark Tournament, I felt it necessary to introduce myself. That is all."
"Oh.....well, my name is Jacob and this is...." one of the younger fighters began.
"I am already aware of who you all are. I didn't come here for pleasantries or to socialize. I just thought it best you know who I was. Unless you have any more pressing matters I bid you goodnight. I will see you at the tournament in the morning. I suggest you all get your rest. I am quite sure you will need it," Kenshu said plainly.
He did not give them time to respond this time. He promptly turned around and walked back into the darkness from which he had emerged. There was no need for subtleness or pleasantries. He was here to win a tournament and find someone, not to make friends.

legendary fisherman1
13th May 2003, 09:22 AM
Jacob
__________________________________________________ __
________

"Kenshu Jagan eh..." said Sheikh. "So do we trust him?" Bryn replied with "I guess so. But he has a bad atitude and a Jagon so Korutu must know him" Bryn said with triumpf. Korutu obviosly did not like this and snaped at her with "Just keep on talking and..."

"Look," Jacob said intervening. "I agree Kenshu is a nice jerk, but he is right. We should get to the hotel for some sleep. And I know how do do that the fast way...." he said with a smirk on his face.

"So whats the big secret?" Sheikh asked. Then Jacob started to pull a card out of a wierd holder.

"With this," Jacob exclaimed. The card looked like a machine with a key in a lock. "So tell us what it does already!" Bryn said with annoyment. "Okay okay I will." Jacob then said immediatly. He the held up the card and said 'time'.

Suddenly their surroundings looked like a glare on a computer screen. There was no wind, nomoving trees no moving ANYTHING!

"Woah..... what is this" Korutu asked? "I think its what time looks like when it stops" Jacob replied. "Cool huh". My dad once said that when time stops we can go right through anything that is alive." They all just stared in amazement as thet walked to the hotel...

DarkBlastoise
13th May 2003, 09:30 PM
Nice time freezing thingy...just dont use it inside the Battle Field...

~*- Sheikh -*~

I decided to let the 4 of them squabble in the back and approached Kenshu...

It seemed Koenma had high connections to obtain a fighter of equal skill to mine...

"So its Kenshu right...?" I said to him calmly...it seemed he had already taken sight of my Spirit Energy...

"Yeah what?" he said

"Listen im no squabbling idiot like those back there..." I replied, they were too busy agruing to hear me,

"So?" he replied, "im only here for...reasons..." he said...

"What re..." I started to say..."Please tell me you cant sense that enormous Spirit Energy..."

"huh...grrr....yes I can Sheikh..." he said grunting...

The others had taken notice aswell...

"The energy...its getting closer.." I managed to say...

We all looked ahead of us...there stood a man 8 feet tall, almost the spitting image of Toguro...except his hair was spiked...

"Well...if it isnt the Human team...hehe" said the man...it was Akguro...

Bryn ran forawrd..."YOU HAVE MASTER YUSUKE!!" she said screaming, "GIVE HIM BACK TO US!!" thats when I noticed it...on the surface this girl, Bryn, had little Spirit Energy...but emotion triggered her Energy...

"hehhe...that decrepid fool is mine...when I win the Dark Tournament...and EXECUTE YOU ALL INFRONT OF HIM!!!" he said then leaned back and let out a maniacal laugh...

"IVE HAD IT!!" Bryn said, and she charged unsheathing twin daggars and sliced at Akguro's head...

"NO!" I said, but it was too late, Akguro was expecting her reaction, grabbed her leg, and flung her inot the nearest building...

I couldnt beleive my eyes...he had thrown her like a rag doll...Jacob had ran over to see if she was okay...

I unsheathed my Whip, as did Korutu and Kenshu...we were all furious...

"AKGURO...YOU DIE HERE..." Kenshu replied...

"Well children id like to kill you here BUT...I have an important appointment..." he said, and then an unatural Tornado came by and he was swept up in it...teleporting him away...

We resheathed our weapons and ran over to Jacob and Bryn...

She was badly hurt...

Koruto said, "Damm we cant have a casualty ALREADY?" I gave him an elbow in the gut...

"Listen we need to bring her back to the motel..."

i put one of Bryn's shoulders over my head, as did Kenshu...and we hurried to the Hotel...Bryn still unconscious...

okay basically post as you like AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT start the 1st Round, oh yeah Bryn u should be knocked out for most of the first round...it builds drama...^^;;; hope u understand...if u have a problem with this PM me k?

Moltrecuno
13th May 2003, 10:29 PM
Name: Arianna (or Ari)
Sex: Female
Looks: Long black hair with crimson streaks of hair in it. Also has silvery ears come out of her head and a silvery tail but that's hidden from view. She stands at 5'6 and has emerald green eyes. Her appearance looks mysterious like and she wears whatever.
Personality: Very calm and collected like her father, but loves to remain optimistic about everything. She yearns to follow in her father's footsteps but she tends to screw up a lot in things that she does.
Spirit Energy Color: Crimson Red
Spirit Energy Form: It looks like a crimson flame on her hand in the shape of a rose. It also will look like she's engulfed in a flame if she's angry enough.
Spirit Energy Attacks:
- Rose Whip
- Fuuka Enbujin (Rose petals surround the user and acts as a shield. If anyone dares to penetrate it physically, will be sliced up)
- Seed of Death (Seed imbeds itself into whoever the target is and grows in the target and potentially kills them in the end once the user says "die")
- Katana
History: Is the daughter of Youko Kurama and looks up to her father very much. She learned all her skills from him and will prove to everyone that she can be just as good(or even better) as her father. She enters the tourney to help save his father's good friend and ally.
Other: She is very agile (close to Hiei) but she tends to trip up when she performs moves at times.

@~ Ari ~@

"This is going to be great! I'm going to be in my first tournament!" I said excitely as I walked towards the hotel. I then remembered my father's words before I left home.

"Don't do anything foolish that can reveal you Ari. No demon knows that you are my daughter.."

"Aww... why not dad? They're afraid I might kill them?"

"No... I'm afraid they might kill you. Yokai and other demons everywhere would love to kill anyone that is of blood relation to me."

"Why? I don't really see a reason besides the part that you're part Yokai and winning the tournament those many years ago."

"Nevermind. I will tell you all about it after you finish this tournament. Its a bit complicated, but please don't fool around so much while you're there."

"Alright dad. I'm not going to let you or Yusuke down. I promise."

I gave a sigh after I had my flashback. Why does he have to be so careful. I can take on anything that comes at me. I felt a small breeze and became a bit startled.

"Oh. My ears are showing..." I said and pricked them up a bit.

I took out a baseball cap from my pocket and placed it on my head hiding my ears. I can't even show that I'm part yokai until I start fighting. That's great. I entered the hotel and saw a group of fighters together. It looks like the people I'm supposed to meet up with. They didn't look like fighters in my opinion, but that's just me. I then remembered my dad saying that you shouldn't underestimate anyone by a mere physical appearance. Oh well. I walked up to the group.

"Hiya!" I then caught myself being too cheerful again. I coughed.

"Uh.. you must be my teammates. It's so nice to see you." I said with a shy smile. One of them stepped forward and held out his hand.

"Hey there. My name is Sheikh." I took out my hand and shook his. It was nice to meet new people. At least I don't have to fight them if they're strong. He he...

DarkBlastoise
13th May 2003, 11:46 PM
darn I like being a dark moody person...lol

~*- Sheikh -*~

After introducing myself to the 6th fighter, I noticed something...he energy signature was VERY familiar...I let the others introduce themselves...as I went into the back to see if BRyn was okay...she seemed so...I just couldnt believe how Akguro hoisted her up and threw like a rag doll...

Thats when the door opened and a small man with a pacifiar stept in..."hello team.." he said, walking in...

MarillTogepi
13th May 2003, 11:50 PM
One thing, though: Her daggers are the form that her Spirit energy takes, not anything material.

Hehe...Bryn takes the role of Yusuke during the first round of the Tournament. Rather a nice touch. Is it alright if she mumbles like he did, too? :)

Bryn Kuwabara

Bryn thudded into the building, the impact shaking her to her very core, doing plenty of damage along the way. She lolled, halfway between the fires of consciousness and the sweet darkness that wished to claim her for its own. She still clutched in her hands the emerald green light, the daggers formed of her Spirit energy. With a sigh, they dissipated...

"Revenge..."

The last thing she saw before letting the sweet darkness flow was Jacob...

Within the confines of the darkness, she dreamt...dreamt of childhood...dreamt of the sky...

Half-Youkai. As firstborn, would she inherit the ice powers her mother wielded? The girl wondered as she took her frustrations out on a punching bag. She was no more than 15, her closest sibling 13...

She punched the scarred surface until her knuckles were scratched and bleeding, even then continuing, oblivious to the pain, adding her blood to the blood already staining the worn bag, the blood of her Dad, of Master Yusuke...even lady Genkai herself, bless her crotchedy old soul. She'd all but died during the last Dark Tournament, but was still around to boss her few students around (OOC: Dropping a note here, Genkai is most likely supposed to die during the Tournament...Episode is on Cartoon Network tomorrow. I don't know how to particularly get around that, so I'm just gonna say she didn't die).

After a moment of contemplation, she looked down at her bloodied hands. She gave the bag a roundhouse kick, then sat down, still looking at her hands.

Of course, her Dad found her that way an hour later...he fussed over her, helping his poor battered firstborn to her Mum. She enjoyed being fussed over...her siblings were more the attention-getters now. Her Mum had healed the wounds on her hands, closing them over with a touch. As her Dad was a fighter, her Mum was a healer...the wounds were still tender, though. She wore gloves whenever she used the punching bag after that, learning her lesson.

Before her unconscious eyes, the memories flashed...many were of that same kind, seeing her own blood, training...she had admittedly never gotten the true hang of her own Spirit energy, except in times of emotion (OOC: She's got a long way to go before she does...kinda like her Dad was!). She'd dream of it, the ultimate attack, the Spirit energy flowing easily to her instead of sluggishly...

Other nights, the dreams went the way of her Youkai side...her Mum's ice power, lowering temperature at will...healing with but a touch and the willpower...Fate would never give her both, she knew...and it seemed to be leaning away from Youkai...

Back in the real world, she mumbled incoherently, moving just a little, then stilled again as the sweet darkness reclaimed her for its own...she seemed asleep.

Krystalline Kabutops
14th May 2003, 07:25 AM
Korutu:

As we walked into the hotel, I almost felt some sympathy for Bryn. I shook myself. This was BRYN, the hotheaded red-head. Nothing to feel sorry for. Actually, I was glad we would be doing the first round without her. I could test my skills, and not give any away to her. Just then, a little man with a pacifier walked in. "Hello team!" I stared at him. A pacifier? At his age? I was tempted to laugh, but just managed to hold it in.

legendary fisherman1
14th May 2003, 06:47 PM
Jacob

"Hello team" said a teenage looking person with a pacifier.

"Koenma?" said everyone at the same time. I saw that Korutu almost laughed at his sight.

"This is not laughing matter Korutu! You cannot be like that to the Al-Mighty Koenma like that" said a very annoyed Koenma. Then anouther form apeared trom the hotel. "Uh Koenma sir-" but was cut off with:

"I told you Oger when you reffer to me you will say either The beutiful Koenma or The almighty Koenma."

"Anyway its good that your all here but I se that one of you looks roughed up a bit" said a concerned Koenma. "She was attacked by Akguro and was not prepared to escape" Sheikh exclaimed.

"Well why doesn't Jacob do anythig about that?" I knew what Koenma was talking about.

"Huh?" everyone else said mystified. "Well I could use one of my cards to heal her but I was thinking she would have recovered anyway, and I need that card in the tournament" I told everyone.

"I see. Well all of my team is here: Sheikh, Jacob, Kenshu, Ari, Bryn, and Korutu. I am going up to my skybox seats so check out the competition, and good luck." And with that he took his leave.

"I say we take his advice and see what fools want to try and kill us" said Kenshu breaking the silence. Ari replied with "Well lets go then."

So we took off to see our competition.

DarkBlastoise
14th May 2003, 07:08 PM
-*~ Sheikh ~*-

After Koenma finished his sentance an announcement rang through out the town...

All competitors in the Dark Tournament report to the Hanging Neck Isle Stadium IMMEDIATELY...NO EXCEPTIONS

the group stopped all in their tracks...I turned to them and said, "Well you heard the paranoid announcer...lets get there soon..."

All throughout the way, Demons gave us those looks...but Kenshu's glares quited them down...

When we arrived, we headed to our Locker Room, where the Television there displayed the pairings for Round 1...

"And then theres" the TV cacked, "[I]Team Urameshi versus Team Takanowa...as Match 3!..."[I] we just stood there looking at the TV...

"Team Takanowa..." I said, "You guys heard of em?"

"Yes...I think so..." said Ari who had the most knowledge of the Demons, "They are a good team...but their leader is VERY good...his name is..."

"Ginsu..." said a voice...I turned my head to the door, as did the others, to view who had said that...

And there, at the door, stood Team Takanowa...Their leader, Ginsu, an Android with a large black trench coat, a black mask that covers his face, black braids that hang loose in the back...he had bulked up arms and hands, the rest was hidden under his trench coat.

Next to him stood his other teamates, a sexy woman with a blue-green jumsuit and leather stockings and gloves plus a whip; a small werewolf-like creature with black fur; and large teeth, a blonde haired man, tall with a white kendo outfit; and a ninja in purple clad armor....

"So...THIS is the team that plans on winning back Urameshi eh?...well set your sights lower..." said Ginsu, and then raising his right hand "because it will be your LAST match..." and with terrible ferocity, he ripped a metal bar from the ceiling and flung it at us...

Jacob dodged it at he last instant, so did I...

Ginsu laughed and he, and Team Takanowa, left the Locker Room...

"Grrr...." Kenshu said, "Apparently our foe..."

"Has the power to control Metal objects..." I said competing his sentance...

Okay heres some rules...your enemies HAVE to give you some difficulty in beating them okay? no one-turn-kills...k?

Krystalline Kabutops
14th May 2003, 07:32 PM
Yay, some action!

As we walked out into the stadium, Team Takanowa leered at us from across the stadium. I leered back. This wouldn't be too difficult... As the referee called out the pairings, the first one was "Korutu vs Kwaye!" The purple clad ninja walked into the ring, as did I. "Well," He said. "This should be interesting.... The son of the legendary Hiei I hear? Yes, very interesting..." Without further ado, He unsheathed a particularily sharp-looking sword, and lunged. I pulled out mine, and ran towards him. As the steel clashed, I quickly kicked him. This must've been considerably painful, because my shoes have claws.... He thudded across the arena, winded. I ran at him, but he pulled out a bunch of little daggers, and tossed them all at me. They didn't hit anything vital, but they hurt like hell. I pulled them out, and tossed them aside. "That's your best shot? This won't take long." I gloated." He grinned. "Those were no ordinary daggers, kid. They contain my own spirit energy. It'll slow you down, making you way too slow to avoid me. It wears off, but not for hours." He then gave me a good slash in the arm. He was right, I was feelinf sluggish. I had to act fast, before it got worse. I raised my hands and shouted "Quad Meteor!!" It seemed that nothing happened. Then, four dark dots appeared in the sky. They grew larger, and larger, as they got closer. By the time he realized what they were, it was too late. At their speed, they could've atomized Akguro, but he wasn't that stupid. I drukenly wobbled out of the ring, as the announcer shouted "Korutu is the winner!" I sat down for a light snooze. Quad Meteor was too tiring, it was always one of my last resorts....
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope that's good. Quad Meteor is very draining, and always need a while to repower.

legendary fisherman1
14th May 2003, 09:16 PM
Jacob

The ref shud be Koto Kay ^_^

________

"Looks like Korutu won his match by a thread" Kenshu said cooly.

"So who is the next to fight guys." said Sheikh? "I know!" Bryn shouted. "How about a game of Janken?" Everyone except Bryn falls over anime style. "I even beat my dad. We all agreed.

1, 2, 3! A draw.

1, 2, 3! Anouther draw.

1, 2, 3! I won.

"WHAT!? I always win at Janken! But here I was beaten by a kid! That was stupid!"

"Oh well its time for me to fight anyway."

"It looks like we have our fighters: Gekemoa Vs. Jacob" said Koto with enthusiasm.

Me and my opponent steped on the ring. He had an unusauly high spirit energy.

"Aaaannndddd.... BEGEN!"

I decided to focus my energy. He did not look like the type to attack first so I took advantage of this opportunity.

"So what are ya waiten for kid biding your time to prevent the inevitable. Huh? Oh I see now.(Looks at me) Your focusing your spirit energy to be at its peak."

"Oh not all of it....SPIRIT BLADES" Just then my forearms got syth-like blades on them. I immediatly charged at him at a great speed.

"No you dont!" He then dissapeared. His spirit energy was obviously masked but he didn't count on one thing: my psychic powers. They could let me find where his mind was.

I jumped backwards flipping and-what looked to be swinging into thin air-sliced him hard. "Ahhhhhhhh! But ho-how did y-you know where I wa-was..."

"How did Jacob do that?" pondered Ari. Korutu responded with "I have no Idea." "I know how" said Kenshu with a feeling of superiority. "He is part-psychic, meaning he can sence where his mind is."

Sheikh wondered however. "How do you know? He never told any of us aout that." "Uch, I have a Jagon eye nit-wit. I know these things."

"I believe that Kenshu here explained everything here"

"YOU INSOLENT BRAT! HOW DARE YOU! YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THAT!"

"Just fight loud-mouth"

'Now Gekemoa is overconfident now he will be an easy picking'

And he was. He was out of control now that his specialty was countered. It went downhill for him after that

"Match over and the winner by knockout is Jacob!"

Krystalline Kabutops
14th May 2003, 09:25 PM
Ooc: Korutu's a guy. -.-

legendary fisherman1
14th May 2003, 09:27 PM
edited. Sorry about that. I was typing too fast.

Krystalline Kabutops
14th May 2003, 09:38 PM
Dun' worry 'bout it. Round two is gonna have a funny twist, so be preapared fro sweatdrops galore.

Moltrecuno
14th May 2003, 09:51 PM
@~ Ari ~@

"Great job!" I said cheering when he won his battle.

"Er, thanks." He replied. I just smiled and seemed to be a bit hyper. I couldn't help it though because I was in my first tournament.

"Next up is Ari and Kenjishi! Step onto the arena please!" The announcer said that echoed through the speakers. I did a quick jump onto the arena.

I looked across the arena to see a blonde haired man who was a few inches taller than me. Great... well at least he's a bit of a cutie. He looked pretty young and was wearing a kendo outfit.

"My my my.... you're pretty cute looking. Its a shame that I'll be killing you..." I said giving a wink and a smile.

"You must be an overconfident little fox aren't you?" Kenjishi replied.

"Does he sense something in me to make that comment? Hm... I better be careful with this guy... I thought to myself.

He then unsheathed his katana ready to battle. I decided that I will use my own later in the battle or just finish him off without it.

"Battlers ready?! Let the match begin!!" A ding of a bell was heard and we started to fight.

"Why are you wearing that hat silly girl. It doesn't look good on you." Kenjishi said and charged at me with his katana pointed straight at me. He stabs right at where I stood but I easily dodged it using my speed.

"Well.... I like my hat and I'm going to keep it there." I took out a rose from my hair and it started to glow. I then jumped into the air.

"Rose whip!" I cried and the rose transformed into a thorny vine. I quickly swinged my whip many times at Kenjishi. Kenjishi just smiled and easily blocked each of my hits. He's fast. That's not good. I landed again and started to catch my breath. He suddenly appeared right in front of me and slashed his katana horizontally at me. I quickly jump back twenty feet and noticed my clothing was ripped at my tummy. I suddenly felt a pain and noticed some blood coming out.

"Damn you're good, but not good enough..." I said calmly. My smile left me since I knew I had to be more serious in this battle. This guy was no pushover that's for sure. Kenjishi went at me again, but this time I was ready. A gentle breeze flowed around me and rose petals flowed around with the breeze.

"Your small wind and flowers can't help you girl!" Just as he was about to strike, he suddenly stopped just a couple feet away from me. Kenjishi gave a cry of pain as his body was slashed from the rose petals. I waved my hand and the petals and wind disappeared. I quickly gave lightning fast punches at Kenjishi's torso and when I stopped, he flew back a few feet. He quickly gets up and just smirked at me.

"Your attacks seem very familiar to me. Your mentor must be a demon of some sort. But that couldn't be. You look human and your spirit energy feels human also..." Kenjishi said with a tone of curiousity in his voice. I glared angrily at him.

"Well that's because I'm hiding most of my energy you dimwit..." I thought to myself.

He gave a quick smile and went at me with lightning speed. He then punched me on the side of my face. I gave a cry and hit the arena floor hard. I slowly got up and rubbed my face. I looked at Kenjishi and saw that he was taking a few steps back.

What's the matter with him? I thought and felt the top of my head. My hat was gone! I also started to feel the air flow through my ears. I gave a sigh and stood up. I couldn't really hide it anymore. I then flicked my tail from under my clothing and made it fully visible.

"Well, it seems that you have caught me. I am part demon myself, but no matter. I don't have to hold back now..." I said cooly closing my eyes.

"You're gonna die!!" Kenjishi cried and charged at me with his weapon. I pricked my ears and knew he was coming. I open my eyes again and they were glowing a crimson red. I easily jumped out of the way.

"You're sadly mistaken Kenjishi. Rose whip!!!" I took out my whip again but he easily dodges each hit I made. My eyes continued to glow red. Kenjishi slashed his weapon at me and slashes my arm. I miscalculated my dodge from the attack. He goes at me again and tries to pierce me through. I quickly duck from the attack.

Kenjishi suddenly stopped and collapsed on top of me. I easily got up and tossed him to the side. I stood up held my katana in my hand. I swiped my finger on my bloody weapon and licked some of the blood.

"Just a mere human..." I said. My eyes stopped glowing and I looked at the ref who stood at the side of the arena.

"Uh... it looks like Kenjishi could no longer battle. Arianna is the winner of this battle!!" The ref announced.

I went back to the sidelines and started to feel my wounds even more. Damn they hurt...

DarkBlastoise
14th May 2003, 10:49 PM
~*- Sheikh -*~

Sheesh...that was SOME action...and we are up 3-0...

As my team celebrated Ari's victory, I glanced over at the enemy...

Kenjinshi was crawing over to Ginsu obviously begging for mercy...

"Ginsu...a lil help plz?..." he said, with pain in each word...

Ginsu glared at him, lifted his hand over him and said "Ginsu gives no mercy to NO ONE!!!" and released one of his weapons, a Saw blade, and used his power of control over metal to slice Kenjinshi into small bloody pieces...

This greatly angered me...and so I jumpe into the ring before Jacob could win ANOTHER game of Jenken

Koto Tay said "would the next fighter from Team Takanowa plz stand up?"

Ginsu, bloodthirsty and with the need to battle, stepped into the Ring...

"ROUND 4 BEGIN!!"

"hehe...so are YOU the team Leader?..."

I replied "Hmmm....I guess so..." I could feel some animocity coming from him...

"There is NO WAY our Team will leave here without a casualty!..so I will kill you and...drink your blood..."

he powered up with the usual "RAAAAAA!!" that apparently is to show strength...

his Spirit Energy was high...

"hehe" he said, suddenly powering down, "I forgot about something...I may not have to beat you at all..."

"huh?" I exclaimed, very confused...

"Lets just say...one of my allies is...near a friend of yours..."

My eyes widened after hearing this, and so did Korutu's and Kenshu's

"no...not her..."

"yes...your teammate will die unless..." he said, unsheathing a giant katana..."You give me your LIFE!"

I too a normal stance and powered down...what else could I do?...

Then I got an idea...he WAS a robot after all...

"Time to DIE Sheikh" he said rasing up his weapon, "Silencer of the Machines!" he said throwing his katana straight at my head

The sword was at the right angle...and BAM! I hit the sword at the right angle with one of my Shuriken and it span to the ground...

"fool.." he said, using his power to lift the sword and have it fly at me again...

I dodged it again...but each time I dodged it It was getting harder and harder...

but I figured out how I would kill him...

after dodging another sword attack, I threw a Shuriken straight at his right hand, hindering it from use...

he clutched it saying "arg...nice move Sheikh...but I have more moves to kill you with..."

My eyes grew wider as he drew 2 BIG Saw Blades from his Trenchcoat, and started to control them to be aimed right at me...

It was near impossible to dodge these attacks...

"hmmmm...you bogin me.." said Ginsu after a dozen or so attacks, "How about I kill your friend now?.." he said after I kept dissapearing after the saw got nearer

I started to get angrier...Karutu and Kenshu coulndt move either because he'd have his "minion" kill Bryn anywayz...

We couldnt afford a casualty this early in the torunament...

My anger rose, but I kept my calm...

Then I had a plan...I ran torwards him, but he expected something like what I was doing...

"hehe.." he said, "not only do I know interesting moves, I can fight aswell" he said as he attempted to tackle me, but I used my Teleportation move to evade it

"hehe....my Saw Blades are directly linked to my enemies Spirit Energy, thanks to your earlier attack..." he said slyly...then after much concentration, hi figured out I was on a balcony, "THERE!!!" he pointed..

but then I did something unexpected, I flew striahgt past the saw blades, and much to Ginsu's suprise, teleported onto his back, homing the Saw B;ades straight on him...

I held on for dear life as the Blades returned to slash Ginsu in half...

My teamamtes screamed for me to move, but I know what I was doing...

at the last instant, I used my teleport ability to barely evade the blades, which sliced Ginsu in half...

His exression was that of a person in pain...knowing full well Androids dont die easily, I teleported myself into the air and charged up an incredible amount of energy...

"You were bluffing werent you Ginsu?..." I said knowing now that his bluff about Bryn was fake, "well..NOW YOU DIE!!" taking out 2 Shuriken, "SHURIKEN STRIKE!!" I said, throwing a barrage of real and Spirit Energy-made Shuriken...directly at Ginsu...he never stood a chance...

nothing was left of Ginsu, and after the dust cleared, I was delared the winner...

As I left the ring, Korutu asked me how I knew Bryn wasnt dead..

"simple Korutu..." I said, tired and with many cuts on my body after the difficult fight, "because..she's right here..." I said pointing to Bryn who, with difficulty, was walking into the stadium and onto the arena floor...

whew....lol

Krystalline Kabutops
15th May 2003, 07:45 AM
Korutu:

I had awoken in time to see Sheikh's fight, and for once in my life was worried about Bryn. But when she walked into the stadium, I adopted my customary attitude. "So, sleeping beauty's finally awake, eh?" She gave me a dirty look. "My turn yet?" She asked. "Yep, it's your fight next." Sheikh replied. She hopped into the ring, to take on the other team's challenger.

MarillTogepi
15th May 2003, 09:53 AM
Erm...Bryn shouldn't be the one suggesting the game of Janken in the first place, since she wasn't even there...

Bryn Kuwabara

"Hehe...this is gonna be so easy. Maybe Master Ginsu will put me on his team for the next tournament..."

A strange masculine voice...Bryn was pulled out of unconsciousness, the memories fading back into just memories. She awoke to see a knife positioned over her chest, and a strange demon-like man blabbing on and on about how Ginsu would reward him for this. He didn't notice her awakening, so caught up he was in his own self-praise.

At least he didn't notice until she caught his wrist with one hand. Sitting up, she twisted his wrist, making him drop the knife onto the bed. She picked up the knife in her other hand, not letting go of his wrist for even a moment, then stood, moving behind him and positioning the blade at his throat.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't do what you planned to do to me."

He gulped, just barely nicking his throat with the knife, but it was enough to draw blood.

"Mmmmaster sssent me hhere to kkkill you..."

"Ginsu?"

"Yyyes."

She swore under her breath. The matches had already started!

"If I know my teammates, your master is probably already dead."

She let him go, watching him run in fear to the door, but as soon as he got outside, she whipped her arm back and threw the knife, watching in satisfaction as it buried itself in between his shoulder blades. He fell over, but she could tell he still lived.

Bryn sighed, getting up and going to the door. She removed the knife, maliciously smiling as she did so, then ran the already-bloodied blade across his throat, ending it. She dragged the carcass away from the door, quickly finding somewhere to put it without anyone complaining, then took the knife back with her. She changed quickly, washing the blood off the knife and storing it away in a hidden pocket. No use wasting a perfectly good knife.

The adrenaline of being attacked wore off just then, and she acutely felt all of her aches and pains. She groaned, then slowly walked out of the room, closing and locking the door behind her...

She made it to the arena right on time for her match, giving Korutu a dirty look when he made one of his customary wisecracks.

"No thanks to you," she muttered under her breath.

(OOC: Hehe...it was a really weak demon! Anyways, I'm posting from a school computer and I have to leave in about 7 minutes, so I have no time to type the actual match. Needless to say, I'll be posting later with it.)

DarkBlastoise
15th May 2003, 10:01 AM
aiiite...thats okay...oh yeah I wqnted to tell you guys that...soon the Tournament Commitee will come into play, and the fact that we'll have to loose fights...and more strange things will happen k?

Moltrecuno
15th May 2003, 07:36 PM
@~ Ari ~@

"Well that was a fun first round I must say." I said smiling. I noticed a couple of my team mates looking at my ears and tail.

"What? You never seen a girl with fox ears and tail before? Argh..." I kneeled down again. I forgot for just a mere moment about my wounds. I wrapped my arms around my tummy on my slash wound.

"I think you should get yourself cleaned up Ari. Those cuts look pretty bad." Jacob said.

"I guess so. Ergh... I should never underestimate an opponent since it got me these wounds in the first place. I'll meet up with you guys in a bit. I'll just go clean up myself." I walked off. I entered a corridor and went into a hidden corner.

"Maybe I can do this...." I said under my breath and took out some herbs. I placed the herbs on my wound on my stomach and started to make my hand glow with my spirit energy. I whimpered from the stinging but my wound slowly disappeared. When it did, I did the same to my injured arm. Finally I was done healing myself, but I felt slightly weakened from using my spirit energy.

"Oh well... I hope our team doesn't battle for a bit or I may not be strong enough to finish off my next opponent..." I thought quietly to myself.

legendary fisherman1
17th May 2003, 05:29 PM
Jacob

"I think you should get yourself cleaned up Ari. Those cuts look pretty bad." Ari said "I guess so. Ergh... I should never underestimate an opponent since it got me these wounds in the first place. I'll meet up with you guys in a bit. I'll just go clean up myself."

After I told Ari to get cleaned up I decided to think about my last match. 'I didn't even have to use my cards in that match. I think I might have to in my next match though. There are so many cards I havn't even seen them all yet. I guess I will just have to wait and see...'

legendary fisherman1
22nd May 2003, 10:30 PM
*Sweatdrops because no one has repllied in a long time* I dont want this to die:no: Bump

MarillTogepi
26th May 2003, 12:54 AM
And finally...the LONG AWAITED (at least for one person) fight. Let's see if my inspiration can hold out, shall we? :)

Bryn Kuwabara

Bryn walked into the ring. She was stiffly moving, but otherwise actually feeling pretty good. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply and easily, mentally preparing herself.

"And now for the 5th round, Bryn Kuwabara vs. Nenikou!"

Bryn opened her eyes, looking across the ring. There, a woman in a blue-green jumpsuit, leather stockings and gloves, moved a whip between both hands. Bryn moved into her ready position, her left leg in front of her right, both arms raised and bent at the elbows.

"Round 5 BEGIN!"

Nenikou's whip shot forward, towards Bryn. Bryn moved quickly, dodging the blow, an obvious wince on her face as she moved. It was this way for a few minutes, Bryn dodging Nenikou...then the whip entangled Bryn's legs, dropping her painfully to the floor. Still holding the whip, Nenikou moved closer to her fallen opponent, thinking the red-headed girl unconscious.

Not so. Even though she landed hard, Bryn still possessed her wits. She watched the stocking feet move closer to her head...and growled, summoning her spirit energy to her. She cupped her hands together, feeling the emerald energy forming within. Like a flower opening its petals, she opened her hands...the energy took the form of a flower, emerald petals opening slowly...

"Now what have you got there, my little mouse? Something to defend against the hunting cat?"

Bryn seethed at the taunting. The spirit energy in her hands blazed green, then exploded outward, seeking Nenikou's eyes...the emerald energy blazed across them, blinding the woman.

Smirking, Bryn named the attack. "Jealousy Flower Burst." The attack was slower than usual due to Bryn's slightly weaker state, but still effective. Removing a knife from a hidden pocket, Bryn looked at the blinded woman stumbling about, and knew she didn't have much time to work...she ran the sharp knife across the thongs of the whip, cutting them away. She stood, the knife still in her hands, as the energy faded from Nenikou's eyes. The jumpsuited woman frowned deeply when she saw the remains of the whip and Bryn standing.

"My whip!"

Bryn put the knife away in a pocket, stifling another grin.

"You..."

Nenikou flung herself at Bryn, and for a time, the two were a flurry of whirling fists and feet. When they separated, they each had numerous cuts and bruises. Bryn was showing the first signs of a black eye. Still, they both stood, although breathing hard.

"Time to end this."

Bryn closed her eyes, wincing again, and formed the spirit daggers in her hands. When she opened her eyes, she saw that Nenikou had almost mirrored her movements, except in her hands was another whip, of brilliant red spirit energy. The whip cracked, encircling Bryn. Nenikou pulled on the whip, sending Bryn into a top-like spin. Within the spin, Bryn smirked, and held her arms out wide, like her arms were an extension of the daggers. She gained control of the spin, and smashed into Nenikou, knocking her down and smacking her head on the floor. Bryn slowed, then stopped, the daggers disappearing. Panting, she surveyed the damage.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10! The winner by knockout, Bryn Kuwabara."

Bryn felt a good deal weaker. She stretched both hands over her head, yawning a bit. She'd regain some of her strength after a good, natural sleep, not influenced by getting beat up or anything.

She stepped out of the ring, still moving slowly. She wiped a tiny bit of blood from her forehead, and sighed.

legendary fisherman1
4th June 2003, 06:31 PM
Jacob
__________________________________________________ __________

"Well it looks like team Urameshi has beaten all of thier opponents, so they have won round one!" Koto said with a loud voice. People were booing at the sound of that. I could not blame them seeing as they hate us.

"Great I did not even get to fight" Kenshu growled. "I had beter fight in the next round or I'll kill one of you so I will." I thought that was rude but I didn't want to prevoke him so I said nothing.

"How about we go and see Koenma. I'm sure he will be pleased to see us." Bryn said. "Hey Jacob how about healing Bryn now that round one is over." Kenshu said quietly. Then I remembered my cards. "Oh okay, one sec.......Okay here it is." I held up my card and shouted "Healing!"

"Thats much better, thank you." "Your welcome." I said brightly. "Now lets go see Koenma." So we walked out of the stadium accompanied with the sound of boo's still ringing in our heads. "That was a spectacular first round team!" said a baby Koenma.

"Well arent we short today." said Korutu. "Huh......Aaahhhhh, why didn't I change into my other self?!" He then ran back into a room for a second while everyone else sweatdroped. Koenma came out looking like a teenager.

"Thats better. So like I was saying, congrats on your round one victory. You did very well." "Thank you" replied Ari. "In honor of your victory I have a surprise for all of you..." We saw a door open. I saw a red haired man and a blue haired woman.

"Mom! Dad!" shouted Bryn. 'Hey that must be Kazuma and Yukina' I thought. Then a short adult came out came out. I presumed it was Hiei.

"Hey dad" said Korutu. "Are you training hard with these kids?" Heie said menacingly. "Don't worry dad." Korutu replied obviosly trying to push him off. Then a red haired man wairing a red shirt.

"Dad what are you doing here?!" said Ari with a squeal. 'That is Kurama' I thought.

A person in a uniform of some kind and a headband came out. "Sensei, hi" 'Oh so this was his sensei'. "Well my pupil, are you training hard?" Sheikh then said "Do I ever not?" with a smirk on his face. "You always were the funny one.

I wasn't expecting what happened next. Out came a man in a white tank top, and Green pants. I knew who he was, and was amazed to see him. "Hi son....."

Edit: His name is Chuck.

Reborned-Dragon
10th June 2003, 12:06 PM
I'm just bumping this for you guys.
BUMP

DarkBlastoise
10th June 2003, 11:48 PM
jesus....now that im alive again I gues we could continue this...just if u want this RPG to go on, plz post and say yes, or PM me your answer aite? (means the RPG-ers) oh yeah thx Pieshake for bumping this or I would have forgotten

Reborned-Dragon
11th June 2003, 02:08 PM
No problem DB. :)

legendary fisherman1
11th June 2003, 06:27 PM
Yes I want it alive!!!!!

legendary fisherman1
30th June 2003, 11:15 PM
Well?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is this continuing?!