PDA

View Full Version : Houen City/Route Pics

Topaz Pochena
15th December 2002, 06:46 PM
Can somebody PLEASE post pics to all the Towns/Cities in Houen, PLEASE? I would like it if you also did it for all the Routes too, but I would rather have Cities than Routes.
City Pics, PLEASE?

Oddish17
15th December 2002, 06:48 PM
You know maybe you should change your sig. For a so-called master of Houen, you sure don't know very much.

Pokemon Forever has a picture of the entire map, with every city labeled where it is. I don't know if it has routes, though.

Topaz Pochena
15th December 2002, 06:56 PM
I KNOW where all the Cities ARE LOCATED. I want somebody to post pics of them, as in PICtures of what they look like when you're actually in them.
Since you too used to be at Serebii.Net you know that when Serebii started the walkthrough he posted pictures of Mishiro Town-Touka Forest.
That's what I want posted here.

Azura Stardust
15th December 2002, 08:44 PM
But why would you want those? Isn't it quite simple to go around walkin' in the towns? Don't tell me you can get lost in the towns.. anyway, I'm not sure if people actually have already made screenshots of the towns and routes. Caves, I understand, sometimes they get REALLY confusing, but even the most challenging of routes is really pretty simple...

Oh well *twiddles thumbs* Wonder who's going to actually do them...

mudkip007
15th December 2002, 08:56 PM
i can make it, but it'll take a while

Topaz Pochena
16th December 2002, 03:02 PM
Thanks, mudkip007. You can either PM or post it on this thread.

mudkip007
16th December 2002, 03:25 PM
k, i'll do em one at a time

mudkip007
16th December 2002, 08:21 PM
Um, i have the first city, but i can't find a place to put it. Pokemasters won't let me put picture in larger than a screenshot, and i don't want to have to pay to put a few pics up. Can i just email them to you?

Topaz Pochena
17th December 2002, 02:19 PM
Yea I'll PM it to you...now.