PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Happy Birthday To Me; Plus random polls !!

Matt
12th May 2003, 04:43 PM
Yes, today is my birthday and hardly anyone remembered. -_-

Now for the polls.....

~1) Do you collect things? What?

~2) Have you ever had someone that you loved die before your birthday? Who?

~3) Do you like thunderstorms? Why or why not?

~4) Do you like anime? What kind?

~*~

Yes, I collect many things. A long time ago I collected pokemon cards. Now I don't buy those anymore. Now I collect Yugioh cards. I also collect erasers for some reason.

Yes, just recently. Both of my grandpas died this year, so they're not going to be with me this year...

No. I don't like thunderstorms because sometimes they can get really bad. I don't want a tree flying off somewhere or hitting my house, lol.

Of course! I like Hellsing, Naruto, One Piece, Shaman King, Inuyasha, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Digimon, Escaflowne, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yugioh, and .hack//sign. Of course, these are all in subs. Dubs are not good...

Katie
12th May 2003, 05:49 PM
omg happy birthday matt :>

1. I collect anything metal that is a chain or can make a chain when lots of them combine :o I don't know how to describe it, I have a bunch of stuff like that hanging under my blink poster in my room. hey, it looks cool! ^_^;
2. no... but right after my 6th birthday my grandpa died :<
3. no. I can't get online :< and it scares my puppy :< and sometimes the TV goes out :< then all I can do is homework :<
4. yeah. what kind? uh.... I like funny stuff :D uh ok, in no real order: GTO, inuyasha, ranma 1/2, kenshin, trigun...... and stuff!

~Katie

Little_Pikachu
12th May 2003, 07:35 PM
Happy birthday Matt!

1. I collect money, or at least I try to. Does that count?

2. Given that I have one birthday a year and family members have died, yes. People have died before my birthday, although not in a close time gap. My grandmas both died, one a while ago when I was like 10 I think, the other died just a couple of years ago.

3. I like them, they're cool to watch.

4. Of course. Although most the stuff I can watch is the stuff on TV, but when I get a better computer I intend to aquire more.

homeofmew
12th May 2003, 08:05 PM
~1) Do you collect things? What? Pokemon and YuGiOh cards, i also try to collect money :)

It is always before your birthday in a sence if you think about it if it isn't your birthday, and it is always after too. Yeah One day After my birthday 364 BEFORE my next.

My Uncle died the week of my black belt testing though :/

NO~ where I live it usually means tornados, and I usually have to shut off the computer ~that is bad
yeah
Pokemon, YuGiOh, Card Captor Sakura, Yuu Yuu hakasho, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ballz, ect...

Happy 14th Birthday Matt

Crystal Mew
12th May 2003, 11:40 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!111 *didnt forget* :D

1. Well, I did collect pokemon cards...now I dont know what I'm collecting.... I guess random pictures out of magizines.. o0;

2. No, not right before my birthday...more like 4-6 months after it :/

3. Yeah..kinda..Ilike to watch tv while theres a thunderstorm :> cause I'm not allowed on the computer... >_>; And normally, the tv never goes out..or the power..and if it does (the tv I mean) I watch movies :D

4. Yes, I like pokemon, CardCaptors, and Spirited Away =o

ILikePokemonP
13th May 2003, 12:51 AM
*Sees gun pointing at head*

Happy birthday Matt ;)

1. Hmm, well not really. Although I do have lots of posters. The only cards I ever collected were pokemon cards but I haven't bought any in months.

2. No

3. If it doesn't effect electricity, then yes.

4. Pokemon, Yugioh, Dbz and stuff

pokemasterfrank
13th May 2003, 12:53 AM
Happy Birthday Matt! Sorry I wasn't on to wish you one, but at least I'm here before midnight, right?...well...its an hour and 50 past where you are...but its not midnight yet over here :o.

Yup. I collect Pokemon TCG cards, DBZ CCG cards, and YGO Cards. I also collect stamps, coins, and...umm...yeah

Nope. :/

Gee...I wonder. Thunder, electricity striking people, blasting the crap out of you...umm...no thanks :o.

Of course! DBZ, CCS, Pokemon, Zoids, Trigun, Rurouni Kenshin, The Lost Universe, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakasho, and a few others I can't remember off hand because they haven't aired in forever. Anime rocks :o

Jay
13th May 2003, 01:45 AM
1) Do you collect things? What?

used to collect pokemon trading cards but stopped since i don't really have an interest in pokemon at all anymore. other than that i didn't used to collect anything

2) Have you ever had someone that you loved die before your birthday? Who?

This is kind of a jumbled question. Before your birthday could be the day after, or 355/356 days before your birthday, so the question is basically asking if anyone you have loved died. I refuse to answer, sorry

3) Do you like thunderstorms? Why or why not?

Gee...I wonder. Thunder, electricity striking people, blasting the crap out of you...

Sounds fun... need I say more?

4) Do you like anime?

Just CCS. We don't have much good anime here

AntiAsh Superstar
13th May 2003, 02:49 AM
Happy birthday Matt, even if I is a little late. The story of my life, huh? :o

1. Canine-ness! You oughta see my room, it's so filled with toys and ornaments of foxes and wolves and dogs that it isn't even funny. Then there's CDs and mp3s, I collect lots and lots of music, yanno. And I'd like to try this money collecting thing that everyone's going on about but it never seems to work for me. :(

2. No, I've actually been quite lucky in that respect. All of the family members I care about are doing fine and dandy, touch wood.

3. Umm, not really, sometimes people round my waycan get quite paranoidal about things, which is annoying, and I'm always worried that it'll affect the electricity supply. No comp = bored Ade.

4. I watch what anime I get the chance to, really, from the stuff that's shown on the TV (tho not any longer, I grew bored with Digimon, never really liked stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh and DBGT is just... ugh...) to random things I own or watch with somebody else. (Slayers, Bubblegum Crisis, Rayearth, GenoCyber, The Guyver et cetera et cetera... I'll watch pretty much anything!)

GreenShirT
13th May 2003, 10:21 AM
I have a pretty big collection of ticket stubs from movies and concerts I have been to, I didnt really intend to collect them but I never throw them away so they have just mounted up over the years, and yeah, like Suzie money but I am not good at collecting that.

Everyone who has died recently has been before one of my birthdays but not any time close to it.

I used to be afraid of them when I was little but now they are just thunder storms, nothing special really, just a bit of noise. Althoguh if there is any lightning thats cool to look at.

Hell Yeah! I watch whatever is on TV (DBZ/GT, Cowboy BeBop, Spawn etc) and since I got a new computer a year and a half ago or something like that I have downloaded alot of *** stuff such as Hellsing.