PDA

View Full Version : New movie 6 trailer!!

Seta
12th May 2003, 05:06 PM
My freind sent me this site. Its all japanese but the trailer is worth it. Heres the link.http://www.pokemon2003.jp . I'll try to guide ya through. Ok...After the little preview flash thing is done go to where is sais "WHATS NEW" in the the top right corner, and click the first thing under it. Then you'll get to site with the trailer...scroll down a little and pick whether you wanna watch the 2.19 MB version or the 5.73 MB version....enjoy.;)

(Absol,Flygon and Groudon look sweet...not to mention jirachi:yes: )

Hanada Tattsu
12th May 2003, 05:29 PM
Thanks, Seta!

Wow, the animation appears to be getting better and better in the movies, I thought that Movie 5 was the best, but now that I'm seeing trailers of Movie 6, I take it back.

Groudon looks freaky, Absol and Flygon look cool, as does Jirachi.

Also, this contains spoilers, so I'm moving it to the Spoilers Forum

OpOp32
21st May 2003, 03:06 PM
I just saw it and i hav to say that it looks sweet...it looks awesome and will surely be an excellent movie when brought to the states (if brought to the states)

Also, a small note about the site, it you look around ull discover the games on the site...have fun with them!!

Hanada Tattsu
21st May 2003, 07:54 PM
Thanks Op, this is a pretty fun sites for the movies, I can see Shogakukan and TVTokyo are doing a great job with advertising.

280,000 tickets have been bought in advance.

Pichu Luver
31st May 2003, 10:06 PM
looks really cool! Animation just keeps getting better, just like what Hanada Tattsu said. Um what is the english translation of that movie title? I can't read a lick of Japanese all I understood was Advanced Generation and that was in english! Lol so can you tell me, pwease?

~Pichu

Hanada Tattsu
1st June 2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Pichu Luver
looks really cool! Animation just keeps getting better, just like what Hanada Tattsu said. Um what is the english translation of that movie title? I can't read a lick of Japanese all I understood was Advanced Generation and that was in english! Lol so can you tell me, pwease?

~Pichu

It's Pokemon: The Wishing Star of Seven Nights