PDA

View Full Version : R M T

Leo57
12th May 2003, 08:53 PM
Okay... Ive got five of my six and i was looking for some help.
Sorry im computer illiterate and i have no idea how to put up pics.

Gardevior(+sp. att./-att.) @ heal bell
psychic
thunderbolt
hypnosis
calm mind

I start with this. First i use hypnosis, then i calm mind while they swich(or not) , and go from there.

Zangoose(+att/-sp.att.)@ heal bell
crush claw
brick break
shadow ball
swords dance

This is my amazing sweeper, with this moveset he is able to rip through many a team.

Salamence(+sp.att./-speed)@heal bell
flame thrower
dragon claw
crunch
earthquake

Another sweeper. self explanitory. Possibly too many attacking moves? maybe remove one for roar?

Milotic(+sp.att./-att)@heal bell
surf
ice beam
confuse ray
recover

Special attacker, very powerful

Mawhile(+sp.def./-sp.att.)@ quick claw
facade
iron defense
swords dance(breeded)
baton pass

Unique and surprisingly effective, can baton pass a few swords dance and iron defenses to zangoose or salamence.

??????????

For my sixth spot, id like something preferably not weak to ice or lightning, and id also like a physical attacker so i can baton pass swords dances to it. be creative. thanks

Ultimate Pikachu
13th May 2003, 07:46 PM
It's Shell Bell, not Heal Bell. You need a fighting type for STAB on fighting moves. I don't really like Hypnosis, it's got pore accuracy. Why not Hidden Power anything special. I like fire or ghost, they cover Gardevoir's weaknesses. Zangoose is good, though you might want to replace Crush Claw with Return. Salamence is good. If you want Milotic to be pure sweepage, replace Confuse Ray or Recover for Dragonbreath. Mawhile is good, but how about Sludge Bomb over Facade?

Lady Kinogassa
13th May 2003, 07:49 PM
Gardevoir ~ Drop Hypnosis. Replace it with Will-o-wisp. It can be bred on.

Zangoose ~ Looks alright. I've never used him.

Salamence ~ Hmm...I dunno. He's got a massive attack and good SA...but I'd still add some kind of stat booster on him...either that or find a way to BP something to him.

Milototic ~ Looks good from here

Mawile ~ Eh..Iffy stats, but I 'spose it could work.

For your last spot I would suggest a spiker. Glalie perhaps. It's not weak to Ice or Lightning.

ramonerockn
13th May 2003, 08:22 PM
This is a well balanced team, but it doesnt have doesnt have an annoyer, spiker, hazer, pseudo-hazer or a rapid spinner. Your team is left out in the open against spiker's..Maybe if you had less sweeper's (you only need 2 of them) and a rapid spinner you would have an even better team:) That's just my opinion..