PDA

View Full Version : One question...

starjake
13th May 2003, 09:23 AM
Is there going to be a "Yellow" or "Crystal" to Ruby nd Saphhire? Like, a thrid game in the series. I have seen absolutely ZIP about anything like that.

Shadowfax
13th May 2003, 09:31 AM
ruby and sapphire didnt come out all that long ago, it's still a bit early. Maybe they'll be a third version at e3 though.

In some of the pokemon box screenshots, you can see a "yellow gameboy advance catridge" some people say that could be the third version, but thats just speculation..

starjake
13th May 2003, 09:36 AM
I don't think earliness has anything to do with it. From what I remember, we knew about Crystal coming out like the week after G/S did. I don't remember the Yellow situation. But there are rumors out there? Any idea what it would be called?

Shadowfax
13th May 2003, 09:39 AM
Topaz, Emerald?

something like that probably. If that picture with the yellow cartridge was the third version, im guessing Topaz..

123LTJ
13th May 2003, 09:52 AM
The question is not WILL there be another game... there will. I think that you need to wonder which Legendary it'll focus on. I'm guessing one of the Regis or Rayquaza.

Also, what about the bad guys? Will there be some freaky Team Magma/Aqua alliance? Or will Rocket come back?

tofu
13th May 2003, 10:09 AM
as long as nintendo wants money there will be another poke game, but probably not revealed till later in the year. i think it will probably have rayq as the cover guy, but i think there was a 2-3 page topic on this before.

Carbonite4
13th May 2003, 04:28 PM
Yeah, there was already a topic on this...

Crystal came out August, 2001, 10 months after the GS release.

Yellow came out a year after RB's release. The next one should come out December. They'll make it just in time for holiday rush :rolleyes: ....