PDA

View Full Version : Krazed Echidna Vs. Mister Mew (Ref - SR-71 EKFTS)

Krazed Echidna
15th December 2002, 08:16 PM
I'd like to throw out a challenge to whoever is willing to fight. I'd like to try a two on two battle, in a simple not-very-hazardous arena. I suggest a large area of land, covered with a little vegetation (shrubs, small trees ect), with a light breeze and a sky covered with a few wispy clouds. I'll choose the first pokemon, you attack first.

I choose my male nidoran, Snicker!

As was implyed in the title, this is my first battle, so go easy one me.

Mister Mew
15th December 2002, 08:22 PM
Tell you what, even though I've got two battles going on already, I'll take ya on. I'm a rookie two (those two matches are my first.)

I'll match your nidoran with my Snadshrew (m). I'll post my attacks once we get a ref.

SR-71 EKFTS
15th December 2002, 09:13 PM
I'll ref this battle.

Mister Mew
15th December 2002, 09:34 PM
Ok then... let's see....

Start the battle off with a Sword's Dance to boost your attack. Next, strike Snicker with a Swift attack then finish off the round with a Sandstorm.

Sword's Dance-Swift-Sandstorm

Krazed Echidna
15th December 2002, 10:10 PM
Okay Snicker, here we go. Our first battle, lets make it a good one.

While the MisterMew's sandshrew is performing a swords dance, use the opportunity to focus your own energy. Use reflect to try and deflect the swift attack and before the sandstorm kicks up ram it head on with a horn attack.

Focus Energy - Reflect - Horn Attack

Krazed Echidna
17th December 2002, 12:03 AM
Oh yeah, by the way, the DQ is one week. I should have mentioned that in my first post, sorry.

SR-71 EKFTS
17th December 2002, 03:25 PM
reffin will be up tonight around ten eastern central.

SR-71 EKFTS
18th December 2002, 04:20 PM
Battle!

Both trainers are standing in a pretty simple battle ground. THere is a single tree with a few bushes and a couplr of rocks around. Nothing too special. Both trainers releases their pokemon. One pokemon releases a Nidoran, a small, horned pokemon that has purple skin and small eyes. The other releases a Sandshrew, a shrew looking pokemon with protective plates on its back. Shandshrew and Nidoran study each other as the battle begins. Sandshrew decides to start the battle. Sharpening his claws, Sandshrew spins around for a moment and gains sharper claws and stronger moves. It feels great and strong, ready for anything. At the same time, Nidoran has focused his energy, letting himself get to the core of his power and his abilities. He is ready for anything and both pokemon seem more than ready to have an excellent battle. Sandshrew swips its claws a few time, releasing a barrage of yellow stars, all small and sharp. THey fly across the feild and straight towards the Nidoran. It smiles as it sets up a pink sheild, allowing itself to be protected. THe stars, though incredibly sharp and strong, ripple the sheild and disapear as they strike it. Nidoran is happy and loves how this battle is going. Sandshrew doesn't mind either, as both are happy with how its turniong out. There just testing each other right now. Sandshrew desides to try a smart strategy, creating a storm, but not one that delivers rain. This one is dirty and causes Nidroan to get worried. Yet it runs forwards, horn ready. The horn doesn't go threw, but does leave sandshrew in a little pain. The sand storm rips threw, hurting Nidroan slightly. THe round ends as both pokemon are almost perfect, yet are ready for the next part.

Nidroan- 97% Dusty from storm, focused

Sandshrew- 95% Attack raised, ready for action.

Arena- Dusty, Sandstorm in effect for three rounds

Krazed Echidna
19th December 2002, 06:37 PM
okay Snicker, good job so far. This time we're going for an all out offensive! Whoo!

First I want you to try to ram your oponent with a skull bash, the fry him with a thunderbolt and deliver a well aimed double kick.

Skull Bash - Thunderbolt - Double Kick

Mister Mew
19th December 2002, 07:39 PM
Errr..a thunderbolt on a ground pokemon...rookie mistake (this said by a rookie as well ^_^;;)..let's take advantage of that.

When Snicker comes at you with the Skull Bash, grab him and use his momentum to land a big Seismic Toss. Just let him toss his thunderbolt at you since it won't have any effect, then show our poison-type foe what an Earthquake does to poison pokemon. Finally, end this round by Diging underground so the double kick won't hit you. Then just stay there until the next round while the Sndstorm deals a little extra damage.

Seismic Toss-Earthquake-Dig

SR-71 EKFTS
19th December 2002, 08:31 PM
Alright round two should be a little bit more action packed.

Battle

Nidroan and Sandshrew are determined. Both really want to win this battle and really want to become the ultimate pokemon. Sandshrew watches as Nidoran lowers his head and rushes fowards and attempts to ram him. he connects biug time, but Sandshrew was more than ready. It put its arms around the purple pokemons stomach and threw it high into the air. Nidoran landed wrongly on its left back ankle, but seems ok. It looks angry as it attempts to charge up an electrical current. It fires, the bolts rounding around sandshrew. It fries....wait, sandshrew is unneffected! Sandshrew does an anime like fall with a tear drop as Nidoran has a sweatdrop that appears over its eye. Sandshrew recovers and jumpes into the air. Nidoran looks scared and treis to brace itself. Sandshrew drives his hands into the ground and creates a seismic wave that rips threw the ground. It throws Nidoran hard, causing it to fell great pain. The ground cracks up and Nidoran ends up falling into a giant pit. The ground is barely open, but Nidoran is about twelve feet in the ground. Sandshrew lets out a small smile and digs underground. THe snadstorm doesn't bother Nidoran because he is underground.

Nidoran- 84% Back left ankle hurt, stuck underground, upset

Sandshrew-90% Sore stomach from laughing and Skull Bash. Happy. Underground in small hole.

Mister Mew
20th December 2002, 10:19 AM
Great job, Sandshrew. Now, we can't let Snicker have much time to recuperate. We gota keep him on the ropes. Since he's..well..in a chasm, let's really rock his world with another Earthquake, which should be strengthed a tad since you're in the earth yourself. Next, wait for the right moment when Snicker has puller himself out of the chasm then come out of the ground and strike him with a Dig Attack, hopefully sending him back into the chasm. Finish the round by picking up some of the lose chunks of ground made by the earthquakes to perform a Rock Slide.

Earthquake-Dig Attack-Rock Slide

Krazed Echidna
20th December 2002, 06:18 PM
Well it doesn't look like we're in the best situation. I can't believe I forgot ground types are resistant to electricity. >_<

Okay, I think it's time for a tactical retreat. Create a regular sized substitute, then while it is taking the damamge try to climb out of the pit. Wether you make it out or not I want you to you rest.

Substitute - Climb out of the pit - rest

If I'm not allowed to order him to 'climb out of the pit' use blizzard.

SR-71 EKFTS
21st December 2002, 02:23 PM
Nidoran and Snadshrew look determined as the battle begins. Sandshrew,still underground, is hopeful in continuing the assult onto the pokemon, Nidoran. The poison pokemon makes a substitue, a good percent of it has gone into it. Snadshrew nails the ground once again, creating a seismic wave. The wave destorys the substitute, but manages to unharm Nidoran due to it. The poison pokemon stuggles to climb out as Sandshrew digs threw the earth, slowly, he manages to strike into Nidoran, causing it to fly upwards and land a few feat away from the crater. Luckly, Nidoran is ok and manages to make itself fall alseep. It is helaed fully, now ready to continue its assault....once it manages to wake up and prepare more for battle. With nidoran asleep, sandshrew shrugs and manages to fire a barrage of rocks. The attack nails Nidoran and covers it in rocks. With a pumped up Sandshrew and a sleeping Nidoran, this battle could turn out anyway. The sandstorm hurts Nidoran once more.

Nidoran- 92% Sleeping, covered in rocks, Sleeping for 3 rounds

Sandshrew- 90% Exact same as last round

Arena- Huge cracks all over, Sandstorm will end next round.

Mister Mew
21st December 2002, 03:37 PM
I should point out that Earthquake is a wide-spread attack, meaning it hits all targets, so it should of both destroyed the sub and hit Snicker. Not that it matters anyways, since he rested ^_^;; I just thought I'd point this out so you knew that, EKFTS.

I'll post my attack later since it's Echidna's turn to post attacks first. (remember Ech, a sleeping pokemon can only use Snore and Sleep Talk, in case you wern't aware.)

Krazed Echidna
22nd December 2002, 12:44 AM
Okay, this isn't turning out too badly.

Snore - sleep talk - snore

I'll bet you didn't see THAT coming!! :P

Mister Mew
22nd December 2002, 01:50 AM
Alright, Sandshrew, you're doing a great job and we now have Snicker right where we want him. Try and stay a good distance away so his snores and sleep talk have minimum effect, so we'll be using long-distance attacks this turn. A sleeping pokemon can't dodge, so open this round with the mighty Fissure attack. If Snicker is still kicking after that, hit him with another Earthquake and if he somehow survives that, don't worry, he'll be ours next turn so, whether Snicker's fainted or not, take a break after that.

Fissure-Earthquake-Take a Break

SR-71 EKFTS
22nd December 2002, 10:15 AM
Whee! Here comes another fun fun fun round!

Battle!

WIth nidoran sleeping and sandshrew more than determined to defeat it, the battle countinues. Sandshrew looks very intrigued at the fact that Nidoran could even be sleeping atr a tiume like this. It lets out a loud snore and Snadshrew covers its ears, looking like it was hurrting. Sandshrew jumps into the air and begins to spin. The ref grabs onto a rock as Sandshrew strikes the ground. The once fairly cracked arena is now almost literally destroyed, with giatn cracks and large rocks now all over the arena. Nidoran feels the waves and screams in pain, but still can not wake uyp. It feels very hurt and hopes that i can recover from such a horrible attack. Sandshrew likes what it sees and continues to deleiver the onslught with another, weaker seismic wave. This time, it looks rather painful for Nidoran, but not to the degree of the last time. Nidoran begins to mumble something about colder weather in its sleep; with that a horrible blizzard strikes. the cracks are mostly filled up with the ice and snadshrew attempts to sheild itself under a fallen tree. It doesn't like the cold and hopes that this will end. Nidoran snores onc eagain, leaving sandshrew's head hurting. But it rests and gains back some of its pep, but it still needs to fight hard to win this battle. The sandstorm ends as Nidoran and sandshrew don't look in good health

Sandshrew-75% cold, resting near a fallen tree, happy but sore

Nidoran- 64% Very, very sore and very, very tired, sleeping for 2 more rounds, surrounded by cracks full of ice.

Arena- GIatn cracks with ice filling them all, trees and bushes are litering the arena.

Mister Mew
22nd December 2002, 06:38 PM
Alright, the advantage is still ours for 22 rounds. Let's see... ahh! ok, sandshrew, use Strength to pick up that tree and toss it at our sleeping friend. Next, show him your specialty by nailing him with your Rock Cannon. Finish off this round with another display of Rock Slide. Hopefully that'll bury Snicker under the rocks. If it does, I have...a plan for the next round...

gets a weird, kinda insane look in his eyes

Sandshrew: I have a psycho for a trainer >.<

Sandshrew (m) No nickname
Sig: Rock Cannon
Desc: Sandshrew places several small rocks in his mouth and then, much
like a gun, fires them at the opponent at a high speed. Sandshrew can normally fit 5 rocks in his mouth for this attack. May only be used once every two rounds.
type: Rock damage: 12% accuracy: 85%
effects: none

Krazed Echidna
22nd December 2002, 08:06 PM
I'll bet you can guess -

Sleep Talk - Snore - Sleep Talk

SR-71 EKFTS
22nd December 2002, 09:22 PM
oh boy, another round, i'm reffing this and one other, then going to sleep

Nidoran, still sleeping and not looking to hot, begins to mumble once more. This time, it mumbles something about poison and it being very bad, so it shoots fourth a nasty glob of toxic. This hurts Sandshrew badly, leaving it poisoned. Sandshrew, still determined and not wanting to loose because of evil toxic. It lifts up quite a few rocks and fires them fowards once more. The giant rocks cover up half of nidoran, but the other half is still visible and able to deliver dangerous damage. Nidoran lets loose another loud, annoying snore, leaving sandshrew with a visible headache Sandshrew laughs as it puts about five rocks into its mouth and fires them fowards. The rocks cover up almost all of Nidoran, but it still is able to charge up electrcity. It begins to charge up electricity... uh oh, once again it seems to be going a worthless move. It fires fourth a blast of thunder, leaving the same effect as last time...none. Sandshrew laughs slightly as it picks up more rocks and chucks them in a similar fasion. Sandshrew feels a little bit of pain from the toxic, but is still ready.

Sandshrew-68% Toxic will take 2% next round, cold

Nidoran- 40% covered complety in rocks, sleeping for one more round, bery sore and in much pain

Arena- Still covred in cracks and ice.

Krazed Echidna
23rd December 2002, 05:23 PM
Well crud.

Sleep Talk - Snore - Snore

Mister Mew
23rd December 2002, 07:02 PM
weeeeeehehe! Rocks above him, rocks below himand now we'll have the rocks do most of the dirt work.

Sandshrew, let us show Snicker what the true meaning of rock'n'roll is. Nail the ground with another Fissure. That should leave a mark if it leaves anything at all afters it's over. Now, we don't want to kill poor Snicker so we'll take it a little easy on him after that..if he's still in fighting condition. Next, let's strike Snicker with a Metal Claw and then follow up with Fury Cutter. If Snicker faints at any point during this round, obviously, you get to take a break. ^_^;;

Fissure-Metal Claw-Fury Cutter

Oh, by the way, I'll be from tomorrow up until the 30th so this battle will have to be temporarily postponed after the next round goes up. Sorry for the inconvinence.

SR-71 EKFTS
23rd December 2002, 08:23 PM
Sandshrew and nidoran are both willing to battle, but their is some heistance from the sleeping Nidoran. Its ownrer looks hopeful, however, and is ready of rit to make a come back... if it can wake up. Nidoran begins by mumbling something about scrathicng, and does just that to Sandshrew. Sandshrew smiles, however, as it does a move it did earlier, a might ground attack. Poor nidoran is barely hanging on to this battle, but it still is ready to fight as much as a sleeping pokemon can. it snores loudly, giving poor sandshrew another headache. It reels its hangs back and delivers a nasty iron claw. Nidoran smiles as it snores again, however, knowing full well that could be its final attack. It hopes that it can survive the oncomming furry cutter...nope, it can't take it. A mixture of the damage and the fatigue KO nidoran, while sandshrew takes some pian due to the toxic.

Sandshrew0 53% Toxic wil tkae 4%, small cuts and very tired

Nidoran- KOed

attack order- Krazed Enchinda sends out pokemon,
Mister Mew attacks first
Krazed Enchinda attacks once more.

Krazed Echidna
23rd December 2002, 09:20 PM
Ah well, you win some you lose some. Go Terry! (Male Aerodactyl)

Mister Mew
23rd December 2002, 09:41 PM
Sandshrew: Damn, you were right >_<
*Sandshrew forks over 10 yen to his trainer*

I told you he'd pick Aerodactyl
*pockets the money*

Sandshrew: I suppose a simple Bulbasaur was wishful thinking *sighs*

Don't worry, he may have the flying over ground advantage and you may be tired but you can bet your last yen you'll go down fighting. A sandshrew never goes down easy!

Sandshrew: I already bet my last yen -_-;

*facefaults* You were supposed to agree with the second part, not the first!

Sandshrew: ^_^;;

*clears his throat* anyways.. this might get a little interesting *looks at the flying rock* yes.. quite interesting. *takes out his list of sandshrew's moves and studies it intently, looking for some moves that will actually hit Terry* hmmmmmmmmm.. ok, start off this round with Sand-storm. It may not do any damage (it doesn't hurt rock, ground, or steel pokes) but it may make it hard for Terry to control himself in flight. Next, wait for Terry to get close then smack him with a Metal Claw then finish off this round with Rapid Spin.

Sand-Storm-Metal Claw-Rapid Spin

Krazed Echidna
24th December 2002, 12:55 AM
OKay, first fly up into the air. Swoop down a bit lower and hit sandshrew with your dragonbreath, then, from up high, swoop down and hit him with a steel wing. Try to stay airborne the whole time.

Fly - Dragonbreath - Steel Wing

Mister Mew
1st January 2003, 03:33 PM
Alrighty, Im back from my vacation so this fight can proceed on now.

Krazed Echidna
4th January 2003, 05:29 PM
Yeeesh, now I'm going on holidays. be back in a week, sorry!

Krazed Echidna
15th January 2003, 04:08 AM
Sorry! i'm back now, we can resume. I'm so sorry! This is getting put off too much. X_x