PDA

View Full Version : Time Shift (A Pokemon RPG) - Sign Ups!

Becca of Team Rocket
13th May 2003, 05:05 PM
The time? 1000 years after Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. The setting? The Pokemon world, of course...with many changes.

Technology now reigns supreme over the Pokemon planet. Huge bridges have been built over the oceans that divide the three lands of Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn. Teleporters have been established, placed conveniently in all Pokecenters, to transport people and their Pokemon from town to town. And, best of all, all Pokemon were, upon capture, implanted with a harmless Translator Chip, so trainers can understand their speech.

Team Rocket had been defeated long ago, by the combined efforts of teams Magma and Aqua, who soon realized their greater powers as a unity and combined to form Team Globalia. Their goal? To destroy all but the Pokemon but those they deem "the strongest". No good Trainers were left to stop the evil corporation. Professor Maple, a prestigous scholar, developed a way to summon Trainers from the past -- 1000 years in the past, to be exact -- and used it to bring the age's best trainers to assist in destroying the crime organization.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Hometown: (Any of the towns in Johto, Kanto, or Hoenn)
Appearance: (Just so people know, the Globalia outfit is: for girls, a moss-green longsleeved hooded pullover with a bright yellow G on the chest and black leggings; and for guys it's a shoulder-length sleeved pullover of the same color, and baggier black pants.)
Personality:
Pokemon:
Friends/Relations:
Other:

Here's my char...

Name: Rebecca Lynne
Team: Globalia
Hometown: Celadon City
Appearance: Blonde hair that falls a bit past her shoulders, with spiky bangs pulled back by a green headband. Her eyes are blue flecked with green. She wears the regular Globalia outfit.
Personality: Becca was forced into Team Globalia when Team Magma combined, which she had only joined because they defeated Team Rocket and she needed a job. She doesn't really agree with Globalia's beliefs, and only joined for the cash. Becca's a very greedy person and will do anything for money, but deep down she just wants friends.
Pokemon: Reika (Charmeleon), Ray (Raichu), Loudmouth (Exploud), Mongoose (Zangoose), Clairvoya (Absol)
Friends/Relations: Anyone wanna be my friend?
Other: Can't think of anything.

Toxicity
13th May 2003, 05:32 PM
Name: Laura Rider
Team: Light
Hometown: Blackthorn City, Johto
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length deep dark brown hair(I mean almost black...A brunette...O_o) with blue highlights, and deeply pale skin. Wears a black jacket over a long-sleeved black tee and navy blue khakis with several pockets and the length that her knee-length combat boots are barely visible. Also wears two spiked braclets with some spikes that appear slightly 'blood-stained'(Oooh....Pointy! *pokes a spike and bleeds* ;.;), silver rimmed, oval lensed, black tipped glasses for the reason of being nearsighted and sometimes wears clip-on shades with them, and a bike chain necklace.
Personality: Is mainly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. Is apparently lonely, but hates to admit her feelings. Also apparently has very few friends, but will stand up for them.
Pokemon:
Dragonair-F-Serenity
Altaria-F-Izumi
Espeon-F-Aerwyn
Arcanine-M-Chester(NEVER ask why he's named that...-.-)
Umbreon-M-Auron(Again...Don't ask...-.-)
Sandslash-M-Ragnarok
Friends/Relations: Friends with Chris
Other: N/A

Becca of Team Rocket
13th May 2003, 05:42 PM
Accepted! =D Glad to see people showing interest.

Dogman
13th May 2003, 05:54 PM
Name:Jack Dragoon
Team:Light
Hometown:Sootopolis
Appearance:Red sleeveless shirt,Red Spiked Hair,Black eyes,Tan skin,tennis shoes,Black pants,wears a neckalace with a salmance tooth on it.
Personality:Independant,gullible,can be mean sometimes,but can be a good friend,has a firey hot temper.
Pokemon:Absol-M-Black
Bagon-M-Drakon
Sceptile-M-Striker
Steelix-M-Armor
Houndoom-Blaze
Vigoroth-Yeti
Friends/relations:None yet...
Other:NO! Not that other!Please!NOOOO!

legendary fisherman1
13th May 2003, 06:10 PM
Name: Joey
Hometown: Ever Grande City Hoenn
Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, and white skin. Also wears a gauntlet on his right arm.
Personality: Joey loves pokemon very much, and believes they should not be treated badly. A hero at heart, he will do anything to help a pokemon in trouble.
Pokemon: Castform, Milotic, Kingdra, Flygon, Armaldo, Swallot
Friends/Relations: None
Other: Was once almost a Pokemon Master.

Everoy
13th May 2003, 06:11 PM
Name: Chris Kerkin
Hometown: Blackthorn
Appearance: Blonde spikyed hair w/ orangish streaks, tanned peachy skin, glimmery blue-green eyes
Personality: Clumsy, shy, determined, smart (not in the mood to explain to much)
Pokemon: (He's going to catch some 'long the way, 'kay?)
Poliwag M (Oyofrog)
Poliwag F (Toadaya)
Friends/Relations: BFFs with Laura?
Other: He has tonz of pokeballs.

Seta
13th May 2003, 06:15 PM
Name: Seph
Hometown: Mauville(Hoenn)
Appearance: Spikey blue and black hair, Blue eys, A dark blue with an opened black trench coat over it. Dark blue and black pants, black steel toed boots and black globes.

Personality: At one time and point of his life Seph was happy but once Team Globalia came to his town his life went to shambles, They killed nearly everybody and recruited who they thought were good enough. Seph does'nt remember much since they brainwashed him, since the brainwashing he has lost most of his emotions and occasionaly gets some flashbacks.
Pokemon:
Wartortle-M-Vapor
Scyther-M-Slash
Pidgeot-F-Jet
Blaziken-F-Flare
Jolteon-M-Jolt
Alakazam-M-Alpha
Friends/Relations: Used to be best freinds with Akina until seph got captured and brainwashed by Team Globalia.
Other: N/A

Becca of Team Rocket
13th May 2003, 06:22 PM
All accepted. I'll make an acception for you, Parsec's Politoed. ^_^ And your idea seems kinda cool, Seta. =D

VirtualPlay
13th May 2003, 09:48 PM
Name: Mike Rampart
Hometown: Celedon City
Appearance: Tall, with soft spiky brown hair, deep green eyes, and a fair complexion; usually wears green-framed sunglasses in addition to the regular Globalia outfit.
Personality: Very sneaky and sly, can easily manipulate people, although he mostly tricks the other Globalia members; followed Rebecca into Team Magma, then was stuck going into Team Globalia with her; a lot of the time he really just wants to have fun

Pokemon:
~Charmeleon (Shukka)
~Gardevoir (Psyche)
~Manectric (Manic)
~Mightyena (Yamiinu)
~Seviper (Dokuga)

Friends/Relations: Rebecca's best friend from even before they started training Pokémon (if it's okay with you)
Other: Knows Rebecca doesn't really like Globalia and is secretly trying to find a way to get the two of them out of the Team without being caught

Seta
13th May 2003, 10:02 PM
How many more people do we need?

Becca of Team Rocket
13th May 2003, 10:12 PM
Well I'd LIKE to have 5 on each side. We currently have three on Globalia and four on the Light side, if I counted properly. I'd settle for four on each side if it came to it, though.

And Zeratul, you're accepted. It works for me. ^_^

Haruko
13th May 2003, 10:13 PM
Name:Akina
Team:Light
Hometown:Mossdeep
Appearance:She's about 6 foot 3, with Shoulder Length Deep Sea Blue Hair, in a Blue Bandana(Like Kouji from Digimon Frontier). She wears a Yellow T-Shirt, Blue Oversized Parachute Pants with 2 Big Yellow Pockets. She has a Necklace with her Favorite Pokemon, Delcatty, on in a PokeBall.
Personality:She's very shy, she likes to keep by herself, and only work By herslelf. But, when it comes to friends, it's that They are more Important than her, as she says"A Friend can Be Fool's Gold, but a Best Friend is Pure Gold". She'll put her life in the way of Her friends. She also can get...Very Dark and Depressive when something bad happen's. She'll just Freeze.
Pokemon:
1.Crawdaunt(Dark/Water)(M)
2.Claydol(Ground/Psychic)
3.Camerupt(Fire/Ground)(F)
4.Delcatty(Normal)(F)
5.Manetric(Thunder)(F)
6.Glalie(Ice)(F)
Friends/Relations:Nothing Much..Open for atleast 1 friend.
Other:Her team has won her Recongnition and almost Gym-Leader Status, she does know Liza and Tate(The 2 Gym Leaders), as they are her Mom's Friend's Daughters.

Becca of Team Rocket
13th May 2003, 10:30 PM
Works for me! Accepted.

pokemongeek
14th May 2003, 08:57 AM
Name: Supreme PkMn Geek
Hometown: Goldenrod City
Personality: Very nice unless someone gets him angry. Beware then!
Pokemon:
Jigglypuff~Cuddles (F)
Beautifly (F)
Electabuzz~Buzzy (M)
Magmar (M)
Sableye~Shadow (F)
Seviper~Fangs (M)
Friends/Relations:Friends only to Pokemon and trainers
Other: Has competed in all the Pokemon Leagues

Seta
14th May 2003, 09:28 AM
I'll switch over to Team globalia to try and even it out..

Becca of Team Rocket
14th May 2003, 03:51 PM
Oh to L with it. -_-; I'll just start it and allow LSUs. Honestly.

Seta
14th May 2003, 03:54 PM
What are LSU's?

Haruko
14th May 2003, 03:55 PM
LSU's are Late Sign Ups...^^