PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Returns~Starts! No Millenium LSUs

Drusilla
13th May 2003, 05:27 PM
Darkness Returns-A Yu Gi Oh RPG

They say that sometimes, darkness runs in the family. Apparently, it's true... And the Mutous know it. But where the heirs of the darkness are, no one knows... It must be stopped before time runs out. And time is running out very quickly...
Yugi Mutou is the heir of the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt. The Pharaoh that has chosen him as a vessel was appointed the task of defeating the evil mages that would have ruled the world. He was successful. They were disbanded, and never heard from again until more modern times. He was re-awoken to defeat them again. He did disband them... but this was not enough. They have reappeared, stronger than ever. Now, his son must finish the work that Yugi started... He must, with his father's help, organize a tournament with high stakes. If he wins, then the darkness will be forever defeated... or so he hopes. But if he loses... darkness will win, once and for all.

Millennium Items-
Puzzle-good- Yugi's son- The Muffin Man
Rod-evil- Marik's daughter- Me
Tauk/neclace-good- Ishizu's child- Gothic Latias
Scale- Mystic_clown
Key/ahnk-good-HB Charizard
Eye-evil- Opaque Onigoori
Ring-evil- Bakura's son- Raven the Jedi Bounty Hunter

The Rules =-0!
If you want a Millennium Item, just put it on your sign up, but you MUST fit the above description. The Scale can go to just about anyone. Otherwise, it's pretty self-explanatory. The Eye holder can be related to Pegasus, but doesn't have to be.

Parents- Yes, yes, it's rather well known who's gonna hook up with who. But I'd like to keep things semi-seperate from the show... one character from the show per RPG character, please!

Summoning-Typical rules. Level 5 and 6, one sacrifice, level 7, two. Keep this in mind while creating your deck. You don't have to have a monster card if you have the ritual card for it. For example, if I have the Black Luster Ritual and the cards to satisfy it, I don't have to have the Black Luster Soldier.

Fusions- Like with Rituals, if you have the cards for it, you can Special Summon a monster if you have the right cards for it. For example, I have Grifforce on the field and I draw Mystical Elf. I can play Mystical Elf on top of Grifforce and SS Nekogal#2 even if I don't have that card or Polymerization.

Deck Changes- Yes, as the RPG goes on, you may modify your deck. Please PM me or e-mail me at Vampiregal361@aol.com first though. If you E-mail me, please put "Deck Changes" as the subject, or I'll probably delete it.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Parents- (If they're relevant. Otherwise, put N/A)
Item- (If you don't have one, put N/A)
Looks-
Personality-
History-
Yami Looks- (If you have an item and when the spirit becomes active your looks change. Otherwise, N/A)
Vehicle- (if you wish. Otherwise, N/A)
Deck Name-
Your Cards- (At least 40, no more than 65 please! And pay attention to limited cards. It's OK if you miss one, but if someone points it out, then please change it ASAP. Even I don't have the card limits memorized yet...)
Destined to- (Do you have any plans for your character?)
Other-

My sign up
Name- Varda Ishtar
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Parents- Marik is her father ... mother is dead and irrelevant
Item- Rod (mind control)
Looks- About six feet tall with violent green eyes and white hair. Her hair has been dyed black and streaked with red and is cut in jagged layers around her shoulders. Her arms are firmly muscled (but not really big) due to her daily, almost religious, workout routine. Her stomach is also firmly muscled, and she has a navel piercing with an ahnk dangling from the ring. She prefers to wear black bondage pants and a black tank top with only one arm strap. It is cut off above the navel, showing her abs and piercing. Sometimes she wears a black bondage jacket with heavy chains crossing her shoulders and dangling around her slim waist. In her jacket, she has a long, vicious knife. It probably wouldn't hurt too much if it was a normal knife, but it's serrated, so that it goes in smoothly and rips on the way out. Her boots come half-way up her shins and have thick leather straps in the bondage style, and have steel toe. Her nails are always painted black, and she almost always has on black eyeliner, and sometimes black lipstick. She wears a black-silver pentagram on a fine silver chain, and a black leather choker with two-inch silvery spikes. Her bracelets match; a row of one-inch spikes and two rows of half-inch spikes on either side.
Personality- Most definatly Marik's daughter. She's almost completely evil. She cares for no one other than herself and her father. But she's not completely lost; she wishes despratly for someone who she can talk to, and for someone to love, she just doesn't know it yet. She loves to ignore the pleas of the weak and destroy those who thought that they were strong. Decimating the egos of the powerful is her passion. Pretty much, she hates everyone and everything, and wants them to know it.
History- Raised by her father. She never knew her mother, and couldn't care less. From an early age she was programmed to hate the Mutous and everything they stood for through daily duelist training. Pain would always be connected with the sight of Yugi. A virtual reality station was programmed for her to face off against an artificial copy of Yugi and his deck. If she lost, the station would deliver extremely painful electric shocks. But she never rebelled; she knew that it was for her own good and her family's legacy. Soon, she was able to defeat the Yugi simulation, and any other that was thrown at her. Her winning streak has been unbroken since she was eleven.
Yami Looks- N/A
Vehicle- Black 2003 Firebird Trans-AM
Deck Name- Yin Yang

Your Cards-
Monsters
Wall Of Illusions x1
Koumori Dragon x1
Dark Magician x2
Mystic Clown x1
Feral Imp x1
Sorcerer of the Doomed x1
Gemini Elf x2
Ancient Elf x1
Magical Ghost x1
Neo the Magic Swordsman x1
Celtic Guardian x1
Beautiful Headhunter x2
Rouge Doll x1
Kamionwizard x1
Witty Phantom x1
Summoned Skull x1
Hibikime x1
Mystical Elf x1
Dark Elf x2
Gaia the Fierce Knight x1
Total Monsters- 24

Magic, Trap, Ritual
Red Medicine x1
Yami x2
Sodgen x1
Sword of Dark Destruction (AKA Sword of Ruin) x1
Cyber Shield x1
Elf's Light x2
Dark Hole x1
Book of Secret Arts x1
Black Luster Ritual x1
Spellbinding Circle x1
Anti Raigeki x1
Change of Heart x1
Reverse Trap x2
Dark Piercing Light x1
Shadow Spell x1
Bright Castle x2
Ookazi x1
Raigeki x1
Black Pendant x1
Dark Magic Ritual x1
Total Magic- 24

Total Cards- 48

Destined to- Find love in Yugi's son. But she must choose between her loyalty to her father and family line, and her love for him. The choice is so difficult...it could even kill her, both physically and spiritually, by being torn apart.
Other- An only child... (don't even THINK about creating a char that is her "secret" sibling, I WILL NOT allow it)

Oh... one more thing! If you have an AIM name, please post it! If people can talk to eachother on AIM, it will make posting duels easier. That way, we won't have quite as much of a problem with people posting only using powerful monsters and beating everyone else into a bloody pulp. I mean, we'll have that no matter what, but at least then people will be able to have some input on stuffs. My own AOL IM that I'm almost always on is Vampiregal361, and my IM is JordisonChick13.

LSUs- Please sign up here!

~*~Varda~Millenium Rod~*~
"Miss Ishtar, your father wishes to speak with you," came a soft voice from the corridor. I slowly opened my eyes, shielding them from the harsh light of dawn.
"Right, I'll be out in a moment..."
I struggled out of bed and pulled on a light robe. I was at my father's estate in Egypt for the summer, and I had been looking forward to sleeping in, but duty calls...
I hurried through the open-air corridors of the large mannor-sized house on the banks of the Nile. It was in the style of the palaces of the pharoahs. They hadn't had AC back then, so everything was always open to the wind. Servants ducked out of the way as I rushed past. My father, Marik, didn't like to be kept waiting.
I entered the large room where he almost always was. Here there was a deck, a laptop, and various other gadgets that I never paid any attention to. He often met with various people of wealth and importance here.
"Good morning Father," I said, entering.
"Ah Varda, you're up. I've just got a call that there's going to be a duelist tournament."
I sighed. "Father, I'm on vacation! I don't want to go rushing off to some damn tournament!"
He chuckled. "It's not just any tournament, dear. Look at this." He handed me a piece of paper.
I scanned it. It seemed just like any other until I saw the name...
"MUTOU?!" I roared. "I'm going to pack!"
"That's my girl! I'll be here if you need anything."
~Next Day~
I got off the plane and looked at the city I thought I wouldn't be seeing for several months. School was out, but that meant that there would be many more duelists here.
"Welcome Miss Ishtar," greeted a man who waited at the gate. "I'm here to deliver your tournament information."
He handed me a large envelope. "This is everything that you'll need to know. Registration begins immediatly."
I looked through the papers. Regulations... details... and a ball?! Not just a ball, but a masquerade! Good Lord... It was tonight. I guess I'd have to find something to wear. Oh well...
I got into a taxi and went to my house. I let myself in an turned on the air. It was humid, nothing like Egypt. I missed it already. No time, though, I dumped my things by the door and looked through my wardrobe. No... not quite... definatly not... bingo! It was a pretty dress that I hadn't worn. Long drapy sleeves, light flowy material. All black, just how I liked it. Now, for a mask. This was going to be intresting.
Eventually, I came up with a black feathered mask with silver sequins. I tried on my outfit. Perfection! I rushed through the shower and got ready just in time. I hopped into my car and sped off to the hotel where the opening cerimonies would begin, my deck and registration information with me.
~*~

OK, for now, let's just get our acts together and get everyone to the ball. I hope I'll have posted by then.

Krystalline Kabutops
13th May 2003, 05:56 PM
Name- Kyro Pegasus
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Parents- Pegasus, and his mom got divorced, so yeah.
Item- Millenium Eye
Looks- He has hair like his dad's, only it's a little shorter, and it's purple. The left eye has been replaced with the Millenium eye. His shorts are green with spikes, and his shirt is grey with the Millenium Symbol on the front. He wears orange and white sandles.
Personality- He's very cocky and has developed a twisted sense of humor.
History- He was left on the streets by Pegasus, and inherited the eye when it was recovered from Bakura.
Yami Looks- His hair kinda floats, and his normal eye turns yellow.
Deck-

Magic:
Polymerization
Remove Trap
Hamburger Recipe
Turtle Oath
Commencement Dance
De-Spell
Eternal Rest
Insect Barrier
Shield and Sword
Germ Infection
Dark Hole
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
Megamorph
Ekibyo Drakmord

Trap:
Reverse Trapx2
Metal Detector
Ultimate Offeringx2
Just Dessertsx2
Shadow of Eyes
Fake Trap
Attack and Recievex2
Waboku
Trap Hole
Numinous Healer
DNA Surgery

Monster:
Sangan
Dragon Zombie
Armored Zombie
Griggle
Princess of Tsurugi
Ancient Brain
Tainted Wisdom
Time Wizard
Kiseitai
Hane-Hane
Ooguchi
Mysterious Ouppeteer
Bazoo the Soul-Eater
The Forgiving Maiden
Invader of the Throne
Penguin Soldier
Spear Cretin
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Shadow Ghoul
7 Colored Fish
Maha Vailo
Sonic Birdx2
Mask of Darkness

Total Amount: 56

Vehicle- A small motorcycle with the Millenium Symbol on the Handle Bars. The motorcycle is white.
Deck Name- The Summoning
Destined to- One day inherit Pegasus's Fortune, and the Castle. He plans to hold a second, more refined Duelist Kingdom Tournament, with higher stakes.
Other- He doesn't have access to his father's limitless cards, so he has to make do with booster packs.
----------------------------------------------
Kyro:

I sighed. Why was I always invited to duelist tournaments? It's not like I had any reason to go. Still, as I scanned the list of competitors, I noticed a few that caught my eye. 'Ishtar' and 'Mutuo' stuck out at me. Maybe this tournament WOULD be interesting..... Then I read the part about a ball. "Well, better go nab a costume." I thought to myself. At the nearest store, I managed to find a long, flowing robe, and a hood. All in all, I would look like the grim reaper. Still, it needed a mask. I chose one with horns along the edges, and packed it all up. The next day, I managed to get a cab to the ball. It was going to be a very long night.

Toxicity
13th May 2003, 06:05 PM
Name- Laura Morai
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Parents- Her mother is Ishizu, but her father is unknown....He died when she was young.
Item- Tauk
Looks- Has hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair(almost black)(dun ask....from dad) with red highlights, and deeply pale skin. Stands like 6'4" with her combat boots, but is actually 6'1" and weighs around 119-121 pounds(Whoa....Skinny O.O'). Wears a black jacket over a black long-sleeved shirt with her hood usually up(complains of being 'hideous') and baggy navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length that the combat boots mentioned before are barely visible. Also wears two spiked braclets, some spikes appear slightly 'blood-stained'(Ooooh.....Pointy! *pokes and bleeds* ;-;), silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses for being nearsighted, but sometimes uses these 'clip-on shades', and a bike chain necklace(>=D).
Personality- Is mainly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. Seems lonely, but hates confessing it. Also apparently has no friends at all.
History- Life seemed sorta 'lonely' for her, especially how she was an only child and that the only parent she had was her own mother. She began to teach herself the way of dueling and seemed 'unstopable' in her classes when she was 11, until she lost to Varda. She stills tests herself to try her hardest to duel better to defeat her...
Yami Looks- N/A
Vehicle- Black 2003 Grand AM
Deck Name- Dawn of the Curse
Your Cards-

Monsters
--------------
x2 Dark Magician
x1 Magician of Faith
x1 Dark Magician Girl
x1 Tri-Horned Dragon
x1 Summoned Skull
x1 Red Eyes Black Dragon
x2 Mystical Elf
x1 Feral Imp
x2 Rogue Doll
x1 Winged Dragon, Guardian of The Fortress #1
x1 Baby Dragon
x1 Time Wizard
x1 Dragon Piper(Uh...Did I get the name right? O.o)
x1 Curse of Dragon
x1 Gaia the Fierce Knight
x1 Celtic Guardian
Total- 20

Magic/Trap/Ritual
----------------------
x1 Dragon Capture Jar
x1 Anti-Raigeki
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Final Flame (O_O')
x1 Book of Secret Arts
x1 Castle Walls
x1 Sword of Dark Destruction
x1 Change of Heart
x1 Prohibation
x1 Tomb of the Summoned Skull
x2 Numious Healer
x1 Fissure
x1 Waboku
x1 Yami
x1 Sword of Deep-Seated
x1 De-Spell
x2 Dian Keto the Cure Master
x1 Reverse Trap
x1 Trap Hole
x2 Reinforcements
Total- 23
Total Cards- 43
Destined to- Finally have friendship so life won't seem as miserable as it is already....
Other- Has small 'feelings' for Jeremy....And (I think) her cousin is Varda.

*****Laura Morai-Tauk*****

"Um.....Laura? Are you up?" I heard my mother calling to me...I stumbled in my bed, nearly falling to the floor. I looked sleepishly at her and just said, "Yes...?"

"Well....Um...Where do I begin," She said, her lower lip quivering, "Well....There's this duelist tournament."

I sighed, "Mother...You know my summer has already begun.....I don't wish to rush through this, my summer would be hell..."

"Oh, Laura....Don't put it that way. I recieved a call that Varda is entering it..." I gasped at the words: I've lost to her about 4 or 5 years ago! I could get my revenge!

"Alright then...I'll go then."

"That's what I thought." She replied and handed me an envelope...I opened it and looked at the contained information: Regulations, details....And a masquerade! Good lord! Why do these things happen to me! I sighed as my mother left my room. I placed the envelope down on my desk and went through the wardrobe for a dress..Nope...Still nope...Nothing...Aha! I pulled out a black dress with arms that went past my hands, went down to my ankles, and had a small silt in it which would show very little of my left leg. I felt good about it...And laid it out and went through what I wanted to be the mask: I ended up selecting a
a mask that was blue and had a few black and silver feathers at its edges. It also had a amethyst on the nose's bridge. I went through a necklace and found a black one with small black stars that had small sapphires in their centers. I slightly smiled and looked at it.

I also then stared at my deck....Would it last me through the tournament? Could I succeed? Could I get my revenge from Varda once and for all? I sighed as all these thoughts past through my head. I went into the shower and then did what I could do until tomorrow....
~Next Day~

I awoke and tried on my costume for the masquerade: A perfect fit! I gazed into my reflection realizing I was no longer Laura Morai: I felt like I was living during the 1700s in Europe. I sighed and went back into what I wore before. I grabbed my deck and registration information and went into my car which I got a month or two ago: a 2003 Pontiac Grand AM of a black color. I went in with everything I would need, my outfit, deck, and information, and went to the hotel which held the opening ceremonies.

Drusilla
15th May 2003, 11:20 AM
Laura- I missed it before, but I think that you can only have one Monster Reborn per deck. Course, I could be wrong...

~*~Varda Ishtar~Millenium Rod~*~
I got out at the valet parking. I handed the keys to the young man who opened my door.
"If there's a scratch on her, you'll have twice done to you," I growled at him. He swallowed nervously. "Yes'm," he murmured. I snorted and walked into the lobby, deck and envelope in hand.
"Welcome, please go to the check-in desk for registration!" said an usher who was waiting at the door. I followed his instructions.
"Name?" asked the receptionist. She looked bored.
"Ishtar, Varda," I told her. Her eyes grew wide. She typed something into the computer, but didn't make eye contact.
"May I see your deck?" She asked quietly. I handed it to her, and she checked it.
"Everything seemes in order. Here's your dueling equipment. Your glove, ID card, map, and further instructions."
"Thank you," I said. I took the box with all the crap and put it in a rental locker for now. No one had recognised me yet. I went into the ballroom and took a seat at an empty table towards the back.
"Is there anyone sitting here?" asked a young man. He was wearing a long black robe and a slightly disturbing mask.
I shook my head. "Go on, I'm not waiting for anyone."
He sat down. "So, how about this tournament?"
I smiled slightly. "I'll win, I'm sure. There's no way that any of these pitiful children can beat me, not with my training." I wasn't exactly egotistic, but I did want for him to know what I was here for.
He nodded. "Yes, I almost didn't come. But word is that there will be quite a few...celebrities here."
"Oh? What do you mean?"
"I'm not a gossip, but I've heard that the children of Yugi Mutuo, Marik Ishtar, and perhaps even a Kaiba will be here. And, if that wasn't enough, Pegasus' son as well!"
I smiled. "I thought there was something familliar about you," I said, gripping the Rod under the table. "Pegasus... Kyro Pegasus?"
He was taken aback. "You are either extremely gifted with identifying voices, or... Ishtar?"
I could feel the power of his Eye at the edge of my mind. I let him see who I was.
"Indeed. Pleasant to meet you."
"The pleasure is mine," he replied. He certianly had his father's silky charm, if nothing else.
"Yes, and hopefully that's all I have of his," he growled. I could sence hostility.
"I've never had a conversation with anyone else with a psychic Item before, this is very intresting. My cousin has the Tauk, but she only sees the past and sometimes future." I told him.
"Yes, I think I may have seen her," he said.
"Excuse me," I jumped. The voice sounded alot like my father I turned, but it was not my father. Instead, it was a young man my age, wearing all red and black. (OOC- I'll let Raven fill in the details of what he's wearing. End OOC).
"Do you have any room?" he asked.
"Of course," I replied. I motioned for him to sit, and he sat next to me. He wore an Item, I could feel it.
"I didn't mean to disturb you, I could sence your items," he adressed us.
"Yes, bearer of the Ring," I replied.
He nodded. "You are gifted. You have the Rod?"
I smiled. "Yes. Oh, look, it's Mutuo," I sneered, seeing Yugi himself walking onto the stage. I didn't see his annoying son, Yoshi, anywhere.
"Welcome duelists!" Yugi said. Applause followed. No one at my table joined in.
"Thank you for coming. It's been awhile since there had been a good tournament, and I thought that now would be a good time. Unfortunatly, I myself will not be participating."
Groans. This concerned me. This meant that Yoshi would be here.
"But, my son, who is amongst you, will be competing. You all have the details of the tournament, so I won't bore you young people with my talking. Dinner will be served in one hour, proceeded by a toast. Let the ball begin!"
More applause, and cheering. Again, my companions were silent.
"So, Yugi's son is competing. I wonder if he's as good as his old man," thought Kyro aloud.
I snorted. "Unfortunatly, yes. He is very good. Very annoying too. Goody goody person. He had potential. Actually, he's rather cute, but I can't stand him."
Music began to play. Still, no Yoshi. I didn't know if I should take it as a good sign or not.
"So, what is so annoying about the young Mutou?" asked Kyro.
"He's just so damn irritating. We would fight all the time in school, and he always won. I just hate him." I was getting angry, and the other two sensed this.
"Excuse me, but may I ask if you would dance?" asked the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. I turned, and saw eyes to go with the voice. Something in my subconcious was nagging me, but I ignored it. Those eyes... that voice... they took my breath away. I couldn't see the rest of his face, but those eyes were enough.
I slapped myself mentally. He asked you a question! I snapped to myself.
"Oh, why not?" I said, standing. The man took my hand. As if on a signal, a slow song began to play...
~*~

There now, people start posting ><

The Muffin Man
15th May 2003, 12:35 PM
Yep, only one Reborn per deck, Hence the overuse of Magician of Faith. And Raven, you need more than one Marytokai to play LWFAP

Yoshi Mutou
----------------
I smiled and took the lovely young ladies hand. I could sense it. This was Varda, the infamous Mariks daughter...
"You dance...wonderfully," she squeezed out, as we glided along the floor. My mask was that of the Buster Blader, a common component of my fathers deck.
"Why thank you, young lady..."
I saw out of the corner of my eye, someone was watching me...Raven Ryou?? Bakura's son...he was eyeing me, and the necklace, conceiled in my shirt. I was careful not to bump into Varda with it...
"MUTOU!!"Someone yelled, I tried to act calm, but Raven spun me around and tore off his mask.
"MUTOU! I DEMAND YOU DUEL ME FOR YOUR MILLENIUM ITEM!!"
I took off my mask and Varda gasped.
"Alright...Let's go!"I said. The entire room flooded immedietly into the Dueling Arena, as Raven and I took our positions.
"Mutou...!!"Varda growled, still unable to get over the fact she was dancing with me.
"Alright, Mutou! Set Lifepoints to 4000! We'll make this quick..."
I narrowed my eyes, as my millenium spirit took over. My eyes closed tight as I felt my body become the tool of another inhabitant. When I opened my eyes...I was no longer myself...I was...

Yami-Mike
------------
The Pharoah!! Mike had finally released me from my confines as I drew my cards and the duel began...Raven went first.
"Alright! I'll play Vorse Raider in Attack mode! And these two cards face down..."
I nodded and drew my card.
"Alright...First, I'll discard Thunder Dragon for two more Thunder Dragons from my deck! Next, I'll fuse them into one! Come forth, Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon!!!"
Raven gasped.
"How the hell...?"
"The heart of the cards, my friend...Now I'll play down a monster in face-down defense position, and play Monster Reborn to retrieve a Thunder Dragon! TWIN-HEADED THUNDER DRAGON! TWIN-THUNDER STRIKE ATTACK!"
The Dragon nodded and both mouths opened wide and obliterated the Vorse Raider.
"Now, Thunder Dragon, attack his Lifepoints directly!"
He gritted his teeth and bared the force of the Thunder Strike...
Yoshi - 4000LP Raven - 1700
"Fine...I'll summon Zombyra the Dark and attack your face down card!! Then, I'll play Ebikyo Drakmord to keep your Twin-Head from attacking, and destroy it in two turns!!"
I narrowed my eyes and smirked.
"Alright, but due to Magician of Faiths effect, I draw Monster Reborn, and another Thunder Dragon appears, to fuse into yet ANOTHER Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon!"
He ended his turn and I drew my card...Pot of greed. I already had Goddess of the Third Eye...but I didn't want this duel to go on any longer..."
Alright, I'll attack your Zombyra, doing 700 damage to you again! It's your move..."
He drew a card, and punched the table.
"DAMNIT!! I'll play Scapegoat...at least I have four turns..."
I drew my card and grumbled. Another Goddess...I played out Pot of Greed and drew my cards. Dark Hole and...Zombyra!
"Alright, I play Dark Hole! Now that the field is clear...I sacrifice Zombyra and Goddess with the Third eye to fuse into...The Last Warrior from a Dying Planet!! I'll attack your lifepoints directly..."
"AAHHAAH!!"He laughed maniacally, and flipped over Mirror Force. I laughed and flipped over Solemn Judgement, bringing me down to 2000LP and negating his trap...
"I win, Raven..."
"D-damnit..."he grumbled, almost falling back.
"You cannot grasp the power of the Millenium Puzzle, Raven. Do not attempt to steal it away from me!"

Raven - Sorry for whooping Raven. I had to do it to kinda set the tone for a future rivalry, and I'm NOT giving up the puzzle ;)

Krystalline Kabutops
15th May 2003, 03:45 PM
Kyro:

As I exited the dueling arena, I contemplated Yoshi. He was certainly an expert Duelist, and I would need to keep my guard up. Varda was right, he WAS a goody-goody. I supposed I owed his family some gratitude for dispatching my father, but that was beyond my dignity. Suddenly, a girl with a black dress, and a refined mask with amethyst on the nose walked up to me and said "Would you like to dance?" I'd never danced before, but she seemed eager, so I accepted. The music was going a little slow, but that was fine with me.
------------------------------------------
Yeah, that's Laura. If you don't mind, GL....

Toxicity
15th May 2003, 04:42 PM
Nah...I'll go along with it...

BTW, I edited it Dru....^^;

I sighed and approached the hotel...My necklace slightly glinting in the light. I dropped my keys into the hands of a young man who was standing nearby by....

"By the time I return..." I said, slightly growling, "If there's a mark on the car, you get it, twice as much..."

"Yes...Ma'am....." He said slightly backing away from me...I shrugged and just entered into the lobby, deck and envelope with me.

"Welcome....Please go to the check-in desk for registration..." An usher instructed me, and I went up to the desk, a woman in glasses with a computer looking towards me...

"Name?" She asked in a bored tone.

"Morai, Laura." I replied, eyes growing slightly wide. She plainly avoided contact with me.

"May I see your deck?" She asked...And I handed it to her.

"Everything seems in order. Here's your dueling equipment: Your glove, ID Card, Map, and further instructions."

"Thank you..." I slightly muttered and placed everything in a rental locker. I shrugged...Walking towards the ballroom, and took my seat in a chair in boredom.

I looked over looking at a conversation between Varda and somebody dressed like the Grim Reaper. I sighed and just sat their in my chair in boredom....Arranging my plays in the way I could be as close as possible to winning, and in the most leagal way possible. Could 43 cards last me?
-------------------------

It was at least 15 minutes since I came here...And I looked over to the dueling area....The grim reaper-ish person walking away from it. I shurgged and thought of something I never believed of before: asking to dance. I sighed, walked up to him, and asked him, "Would you like to dance?" with an eager tone.

He apparently looked at me as if he had never danced before...Neither have I, but there always has to be a first to everything. Fortunately, he accepted it, and that the music was slow: perfect.

Krystalline Kabutops
15th May 2003, 05:45 PM
Kyro:

"So, who're you?" I asked, as we danced to the slow music. "Laura," She replyed. "You are....?" "I'm Kyro," I stated. "Kyro Pegasus." "I thought I saw your name on the list. You're so much like your father." I fumed. Why did everyone relate me to him? Still, I guess I did possess some of his qualities. My mode of speech, my hair, my interest in Duel Monsters. I decided to let it slide, this time. Still, whenever someone compared me to him, I got the urge to kick something. "I'm nothing like him," I told her. "He abandoned me. The only thing we share is DNA." She was silent. I decided to look into her mind.... Ah yes, she seemed to feel... pity for me. Pity was such a useless emotion. It had no purpose except creating weaknesses. I looked deeper, and saw that she seemed agitated. She was wondering if her deck would last her. I thought aloud "I wonder what the rules of this tournament will be. Duelist Kingdom had different rules then Battle City, and I have a feeling this tournament will too..." She nodded. "It's unlikely that they would use the same rules as either of those tournaments, so they might mix them, or make some completly new rules... No telling..." Yes, who knew what weird rules would come from Mutou..

Mystic_clown
15th May 2003, 11:00 PM
Jeremy Ratcliff
--------------------
I sat on the upper deck, watching Yoshi and Varda duel. I then pulled out my mobile.
"Hey dad, it's Jeremy," I said, "You're right, the other holders of the millenium items are here."
Good, now you must make sure that the items stay with their owners.
"Easier saied then done. Marik's daughter is there."
That's no excuse. Shadi then hung up. I then continued watching the duel.

Drusilla
16th May 2003, 07:16 AM
Lil note MC, Varda and Yoshi didn't duel. It was Yoshi and Raven. Post later, gotta catch up with mail...

Drusilla
16th May 2003, 07:57 AM
~*~Varda~*~
Yoshi Mutou! I had danced with the one person that I hated more than Yugi. It wasn't possible!
Kyro was dancing with someone. I noticed her necklace; it was my cousin Laura. I had figured that she would come. No matter, she would be easily dealt with. She had aunt Ishizu's weakness. I had my father's strength. Of course, being a blood relative, she would be spared the torment that the others would recieve...
Yoshi Mutou. I had danced with him. I couldn't get over it! I hadn't even been able to tell that it was him. But... I had been enchanted by his eyes. And his voice... what had happened?
~*~

Ghost
17th May 2003, 07:23 AM
Name-Raven Ryou
Age- 17
Gender- Bakura, and Serenity. Unfortanutley, Bakura is in jail for killing Serenity
Item- Ring
Looks- He has short, lavender spikey hair like Bakura. His eyes are black, and cold and expresionless. He wears a Black shirt, with a red coat hanging off his shoulders (Like Yami Yugi in Battle City) He wears black jeans that have holes in them. His shoes are black and muddy. His hands are covered in black gloves, and sometimes wears silver metallic sunglasses over his eyes.
Personality- Is pure evil. He speaks like Marik, somehow, and his Yami has fully possed his good side.
History- N/A
Yami Looks- Uh... Look at looks. He is fully possed
Vehicle- He rides a Honda Super Blackbird, currently the fastest Motor Cycle
Deck Name- Unstoppable Force
Your Cards-

Monsters- 20

3x Vorse Raider (Hahaha! Blood is good)
3x Gemini Elf (looking at these elves make me wanna maste-never mind XP
2x Last Warrior from Another Planet (How does no summoning sound?)
3x Zombrya the Dark (Bwahahaha! 2100 attack)
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer (Bye Exodia)
3x Bazoo (Hello Skull)
1x Marytokai (Magic Absorber)
1x Harpie's Bro
2x Panther Warrior

Magic-
3 Ebikyo Drakmord
1 Raigeki
1x Pot Of Greed
1 Change of Heart
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
2x Graceful Charity

Trap-
1 Solemn Judgemnt
1 Mirror Force
2 Robbin Goblin
2 Enchanted Javelin
1 Offerings to the Doomed
3 Numious Healer

Cards~ 40

Destined to- Nothing
Other- Nothing

Raven
~~~~~~~~~

I woke up... The house was empty as always. Dad hasn't been released from jail yet. What was wrong with him? Why would he kill mom?
"AAAAAAAAAGH!" I yelled... I tried to to keep Yami back, but I really couldn't.
" Ahhh... It feels nice to be revived from my sleep. Let's see what we have in the mail..." Yami said, and picked up the mail. One of the papers were about a Duelist tourament... Yami skimmed across the list...
"MUTOU!" He yelled. My Yami had always wanted to defeat Mutou... but he never did. He now had his chance.
We had to wear some costume... Oh no... Yami's putting me to sleep again...

Yami Raven
~~~~~~~~

A costume? Whatever. I'll wear black and red... A trademark of mine.
I found a black cloak, and had stained blood on it. Ah yes... This was the cloak I used to kill the old Pharoah.
I had to find a mask.. I know. My old Summoned Skull mask... Yes. Time to find Mutou...

~Next Day, at the Registartion desk~

"Yes sir, what is your name?" The woman at the counter asked.
" Ryou. Raven Ryou. But do call me Ryou, or I might have to kill you.." I replied.
" Sorry sir, I cannot let you enter the Tourament. Yugi said I could not let you, or you would cause havoc around the tourament,"
I grabbed her by the neck, lifted her up off the ground. "Now you will let me in, won't you?"
"Yes... Mr. Ryou"
I put her down and she gave me a box. I carried it upstairs, into my room, and put it down. Time to go to this ball. I walked in.. And met one woman. She was Ishtar.
Then, someone started dancing with her... Mutou...
" MUTOU!" I yelled, and dueled him. I lost... I couldn't... Wait... Something is wrong. I can't feel my heart beating... Something is wrong...
~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, peoples... Just send Ryou (Raven) to the hospital or whatever floats your boat. I am going to have to send Dru some Deck Changes... Gotta keep up with the competition....

Toxicity
17th May 2003, 09:31 AM

As we started to slowly dance, a conversation also began along with it.

"So, who're you?" he asked me.

"I'm Laura...." I slowly replied, "Laura Morai. Who're you?"

"I'm Kyro," He stated, "Kyro Pegasus."

"Hmm...I thought I saw your name on the list. You're so much like your father."

He fumed after my words. I felt his pain....I started to feel a slight pity from him.

"I'm nothing like him," He told me, "He abandoned me. The only thing we share is DNA." Then I went completely silent. The pity for him was worse than it was five seconds ago. Thn I felt as if he was reading my mind. As if he was looking into my feelings....and knew what I thought.

Then Kyro thought out loud, " I wonder what the rules of this tournament will be. Duelist Kingdom had different rules than Battle City, so I have the feeling the tournament rules would be different too."

I nodded, "It's unlikely they would use the same rules as either of them. They might mix the rules...Or create a completely new set....There's no telling." Kyro then nodded, I felt that way indeed. There was no way we would ever know what would come from Mutou until it starts...

Drusilla
19th May 2003, 07:42 AM
~*~Varda~*~
I saw the elder Mutou in the corner of my eye. My true enemy. I gripped my rod and my deck.
The DJ started to play "Superbeast" by Rob Zombie. Someone knew I liked that song. I didn't know who, but it seemed rather purposefull.

Shriek the lips
Across ragged tongue,
Convulsing together.
Sing violently, Move the jaw
Cry aloud. Bound up the Dead
Triumphantly

People cleared the dance floor as I walked on. They had seen me involved in the earlier duel.
"MUTOU!" I yelled. "I CHALLENGE YOU OLD MAN!"
People moved really fast then. Yugi turned to me, and I pulled my mask off and pointed the Rod at him. "Unless, of course, you're too old!" I jeered.

The ragged they come and
The ragged they kill!
You pray so hard on bloody knees.
The ragged they come and
The ragged they kill!
Down in the cool air I can see.

He smiled. "You would be Marik's daughter, wouldn't you? I accept your challenge."
Murmurs swept through the croud. Laura came up behind me. I could tell it was her. "Varda, what are you doing?" she whispered.
"Protecting our family name, dear cousin. Hold this for me, will you?" I handed her my Rod.
"OK Mutou, I won't even use my Rod. How about that? Is that fair enough for you?"
He smiled again. "Use it or not, you can't win, for I know the Heart of the Cards."
I smirked. "Let's see how you do against the Heart of my Cards!"

Hey, Yeah - I'm the one that you wanted
Hey, Yeah - I'm your Superbeast
Hey, Yeah - I'm the one that you wanted
Hey, Yeah - I'm your Superbeast
~*~

I'll post the duel later...

Toxicity
19th May 2003, 08:43 AM

I slowly turned my head around...then who did I see? Yugi Muoto....I turned my head in the other direction, and saw Varda....a serious look grew on her face as she gripped both her deck and Millenium Rod. Then right after that split second, the DJ started to play "Superbeast" by Rob Zombie. After this, I realized Varda had actually liked the song...My Tauk suddenly gave me a future vision.....A duel between Yugi and Varda. The crowd of dancing people cleared out of the way for my only cousin who approached Yugi.

"MUOTO!!!!! I CHALLENGE YOU OLD MAN!!" I heard her yell.

"You would be Marik's daughter, wouldn't you? I accept your challenge." Then all these murmurs came from people in the crowd...Then I turned to look at Kyro.

"Excuse me Kyro...but I'm going to have to see what's with my cousin." I told him.....He nodded and I walked away. I came up behind her and asked, "Varda, What are you doing?"

"Protecting our family name, dear cousin," She replied "Hold this for me, Will you?"

I nodded, and she handed me her Rod...then she turned turned back to Yugi.

"OK Muoto, I won't even use my rod. How about that? s that fair enough for you?"

Then Yugi slyly smiled, "Use it or not, you can't win. For I know the Heart of the Cards...."

Varda smirked back, "Well...Let's see how you do against the Heart of MY Cards!"

I felt like knealing down....The vision of the chaotic duel raced through my head....The power too strong...Good and Evil colliding. I sighed, knowing that for whatever reason...I hoped my cousin would prevail...