PDA

View Full Version : Airborne Destiny

Shadow Djinn
13th May 2003, 09:49 PM
Airborne Destiny

Prologue

A girl and a boy with black hair looked over the ocean of Lilycove, where the sea sparkled, with cleanness. The boy had scruffy black hair, a white t-shirt and blue jeans. The girl, had chin-length black hair, a blue t-shirt and blue track pants with a white stripe on each. They each had 6 different styled pokeballs clipped on their belts.

“ Better get going now Nicole, Mom will need us.” The boy spoke and walked towards the outskirts of Lilycove slowly.
“ Might as well, Hunter.” Nicole sighed and joined him. Hunter grabbed a pokeball from his belt and released a sturdy looking Dragonite. He and Nicole leaped on.
“ Fortree.” Hunter said briskly. The Dragonite roared and took off into the sky at a high speed. In minutes, they landed in Fortree, which was very near Lilycove City. Hunter returned Dragonite and walked into the gym. A woman in a blue suit was there, her Swellow practicing attacks.
“ Hello Hunter.” The woman said.
“ Hi mom. Your Swellow looks like it’ll still be whipped by my Pidgeotto.” Hunter grinned. Nicole entered.

“ Well Hunter, you never know. Oh, Prof. Birch wants you to go to Littleroot for him.” His mother, Winona replied. Hunter and Nicole nodded.

“ Tournament? 20 regions each sending 2 competitors?” Hunter snorted.
“ And you want us to be Hoenn’s? Ask Steven or Drake!” Nicole snorted. Prof. Birch sighed.
“ They suggested you 2. That’s why.” Prof. Birch smirked. Nicole’s jaw dropped open. Hunter’s usual calm gaze was now a look that said, “ You’re lying.”
“ But nevertheless.” Hunter sighed.
“ We’ll do it.” Nicole finished.
“ Excellent. The tournament will be held at Evergrande Stadium, the coliseum at Evergrande City. Give this form to the men in front, and they’ll let you in. It starts tomorrow.” Prof. Birch beamed.
“ Ok...” Hunter took 2 white sheets from Prof. Birch and the 2 trainers left the lab.

Um..yea. I’ll need char ideas for the tourny, so you can fill out this...

Name:
Personality:
Region:(No Hoenn. Only Johto, Kanto or a madeup one. Only 2 for each region.)
Pokemon:

You’ll be permanently in the fic...

Neo-Xantios
13th May 2003, 11:14 PM
Hello, fellow StarCrafter. Your prologue did draw a good image in my mind. It was an excellent start revealing the charaters and a little of their intention. I wish to see what comes next! Great job!

And now for my charater application:

Name: Xantios (Put Lieutenant or later COmmander of you want)
Appearance: Six feet with short spiky black hair. I also have an oversized T-shirt with sweat pants.
Personality: For the story, I wish to have a kind personality,but attrocious with enemies.
Pokemon: I shall have a Treecko at first.
Region: Onaria (The place in my fanfic).
Other description: None at the moment.

Count von Dark
14th May 2003, 12:19 AM
Name: Lioriane
Appearance: Plain clothes, black hair covering his eyebrows, and never smiles
Personality: A person with such coolness and obduracy.
Pokemon:
You said two for each reagion, so they must be champs, right?

Gardevoir

Dragonite

Tyranitar

Sharpedo

Metagross

Steelix

Other: Never speaks, never orders Pokemon, just stands there and looks at his Pokemon fight for him.

SNOTS FUBAR
14th May 2003, 06:26 AM
Name: Cory
Appearance:short brown hair, backwards cap, Black hoodie, jeans.
Personality:mysterious. all i have to say
Region:Johto
Pokemon: Cloyster, Gengar, Ampharos, Primeape, Golem, Sableye
Other: He always has an evil grin when the time calls for it.

starjake
14th May 2003, 08:17 AM
Name: Jake
Appearance: Jet-black hair, hazel eyes, six feet tall. Wears oversized hooded sweatshirt and shorts. Thin and not exactly strong.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, but also intelligent. Slightly gullible
Region: Orange Islands
Team: Magikarp, Lanturn, Swampert, Tentacruel, Pelipper, Seadra
Battle Style: Son of a breeder, so all of his pokemon know bred-on moves. Makes use of TMs and HMs frequently. All of his pokemon work well together (except, of course, for Magikarp), so he battles 2vs2 or even 3vs3. On land, he only uses Swampert and Pelipper
Other: All of his pokemon obey him except Magikarp, and it refuses to evolve. Reason is unknown to all but Magikarp. Also cannot find any Dragon Scales to makes Seadra evolve, though Seadra wants to evolve.

If there's any other info you want to know, just let me know. Thanks!

StarJake

Ryantheman
14th May 2003, 05:39 PM
Name: Ryan
appearance: jeans with white tennis shoes, a red shirt with a grey stripe across the middle which goes all the way around and a flame in the middle. wear's a grey hoodie if cold. chesnut brown eyes, dirty blonde hair.
personality: is always nice to friends, but very competitive in battles against a friend or foe. stands up to bullies, and is very protective. parents are divorced. only uses Hoenn pokemon, because his dad gave them to him, and he doesn't see him much.
region: Kanto (dad works for Devon corp, so he has Hoenn pokemon and gadgets from Devon corp.)

pokemon:
Blaziken
Cradily
Whiscash
Salamence
Manectric
Metagross
(see sig for nicknames if you use them in this fic)

classy_cat18
14th May 2003, 07:19 PM
Name: Rebecca
Appearance: about 5 feet 4 inches, African-American, hair in a ponytail, with a purple T-shirt and blue jeans and dirty sneakers
Personality: usually kind, intelligent, and a little immature with a good sense of humor, but can get really serious at times, especially during a battle
Region: Johto
Pokemon: Vaporeon (F), Raichu (M), Alakazam (M), Sneasel (F), Pidgeot (F), and Charmeleon (M)
Other: likes to talk about video games, especially Nintendo games. She carries around a Game Boy Advance that she plays sometimes. Her Alakazam is a little cold toward others. Charmelon may evolve, it's up to you. Raichu likes to dance.

Tha Legend
14th May 2003, 08:54 PM
Name: Cloud
Appearance: Five feet, ten inches tall, with a thin, athletic build. Narrow face with hard, almond-shaped, ice-blue eyes. A thin goatee, with soul patch with no mustache. Silvery-blue, longish, wild, hair with bangs that hang over his eyes (I dunno like Sepiroth kinda) He has a decorative katana and wears a samurai get-up.
Personality: A jerk. This guy likes talking smack and. He is prone to excessive hubris at times. He knows alot about pokèmon.
Region:Whirl Islands
Pokemon: Altaria[M] Jolteon[F] Gengar [M] Starmie, Blaziken [F] Snorlax [M]
Other: Defeated The Whirl cup with his Starmie and a Majikarp and tentacool he just caught. Has a throng of female stalkers ,because he's a pretty-boy, whom he detests. Does alot of talking to himself, about himself. Just channel Gary Oak, without such a punk @55 voice. I dunno Try James' voice maybe.

Battling Strategy:(I added this) He likes dramatic, beautiful battles, with a overly showy, flourish to finish. He is the kinda guy that won't hesitate to go for the overkill.

{edit} added more to the other catergory, and gave him some clothes. In fact, I just did a little mor description to help you out. I realized that a couple of other people were making dark characters, and so I changed my guy. Apologizes to Cloud, the protagonist in his fic.

Shadow Djinn
14th May 2003, 09:20 PM
wow O_o I never knew it would be so...filled....I'm fine with all, oh Neo-Xantios, you have 6 pokemon that can be fully evolved *nods* ^-^;. Ok now...*spins* Rebecca aka Classycat18 will be first to fight Hunter/Nicole. Don't worry you'll all advance into the championships. Now I'll go..

Neo-Xantios
14th May 2003, 11:24 PM
Ah, so be it. I shall choose the following:

-Sceptile
-Starmie
-Ninetales
-Grumpig
-Glaile
-Aggron

Thanks.

Shadow Djinn
15th May 2003, 09:54 PM
Here it is! Chapter 1! I am quite proud, as I have acomplished 4 pages.

Here ya go!

Airborne Destiny
Chapter 1-The Fast and the Furious

Hunter and Nicole walked inside the Collesium, after a briefing of the way the tournament would work. The first match would be at dawn, an African-American girl named Rebecca up against Nicole. Nicole was edgy about this, as she was from Johto, which was rumored to be the home to the world’s toughest trainers.

“ It’ll be a 6-6.” Nicole muttered as they prepared for bed at the dorms they received. “ I’ll make sure I won’t have to use you Azul...” Nicole said much more quietly, clutching a dark blue pokeball.

The next day, the crowd gathered in the seat of the Evergrande Stadium, excited about the battle. Nicole stood on the field, facing Rebecca. A billboard was positioned near them, showing Nicole’s picture and 6 light pokeballs. Rebecca had the same, but her picture was shown. The field was covered with grass, with a large area of water in the middle. The ref arrived, and the announcer stepped on to the balcony. He gave the usual talk before a tournament started, then ordered the tournament to begin.

Nicole quickly yanked a white ball from her belt as Rebecca released a Sneasel, whose claws were as sharp as swords.
“ Let’s waste no time Blade! Hack away with Cut!” Nicole roared, and released a Scizor.
“ Sneasel, Omega Freeze!” Rebecca said simply. Sneasel started to glow, but the glow faded away as Blade the Scizor formed a blade of energy in his claw, and slashed the dark pokemon. Sneasel stumbled, but quickly regained his balance. Snarling, he crossed his sharp silver claws and slashed the air. A beam of blue energy fired out of an orb of energy the Sneasel had quickly produced, and shards of ice surrounded the deadly ray.
“ Blade, Endure!” Nicole cried. Scizor crossed his crimson red pincers, and as the ray enveloped the armored mantis, he still stood. Flying at a high speed, Blade zoomed out of the beam and slashed Sneasel once again with his set of beam swords.

“ Sneasel, Fire Slash!” Rebecca yelled.
“ Blade, Ion Cannon.” Nicole said coolly. Sneasel’s claws glowed red, and searing flames surrounded them. They danced about Sneasel’s claws, as he drove both towards Blade’s crimson armor. The mantis sidestepped the blow, and Sneasel stumbled forward clumsily. Blade faced the Sneasel’s back now, and held up his two claws, opening them. They each formed a pink ball of energy, and as Blade crashed them together, they fired 2 beams that formed into one. The pink beam slammed into Sneasel, who had put up a barrier. The barrier, nevertheless, shattered, and Sneasel stumbled back even more. With great agility, Blade flew at the dazed Sneasel, his claw glowing white. He slammed it into the weasel’s back, sending it into the lake. Rebecca with no choice, returned Sneasel and many supporters of Hoenn roared in excitement.

“ Hmph. Charmeleon, GO!” Rebecca roared. A red orange lizard faced Blade, his tail with flames.
“ Heat Wave!” Rebecca exclaimed.
“ Ion Beam again!” Nicole roared. Blade repeated the same method and fired a massive pink ray at Charmeleon, who retaliated with a red beam. The beams clashed, each even in power.
“ Release and evade.” Nicole said sharply. Blade quickly closed his claws and thrusted away, and the red beam crashed into the wall. The wall crumpled, yet managed to stay still.
“ Charmeleon, Flamethrower!” Rebecca spat.
“ Endure.” Nicole said simply. Charmeleon fired a stream of flames at Blade, who crossed his claws and fended off the attack.

“ Enough! OVERHEAT!” Rebecca yelled, her temper rising.
“ Agility!” Nicole cried frantically. Charmeleon glowed red, and flames were released from his body. They pummeled the dashing and jumping Scizor, who finally fell to the grass, defeated.
“ Blade, return.” Nicole said. She grabbed a red ball. “ Sandslash, Go.” Nicole finished. A large brown hedgehog with claws was released.
“ Crush Claw!” Nicole roared.
“ Charmeleon, Dragon Claw!” Rebecca roared. Golden claws clashed again and again, each pokemon trying to get the upper hand of the battle. Then, in a flash, Charmeleon grabbed his flaming tail and jabbed Sandslash, who stumbled back.
“ Dragon Claw!” Rebecca grinned. Charmeleon charged, sure he would win the battle. But then, Sandslash regained his balance quickly and delivered a powerful slash to Charmeleon, who parried it with his own claws. They clashed once again, both glaring at each other.

But then, Sandslash quickly leapt over Charmeleon, and landed behind him. Quickly, the hedgehog tackled the lizard and did a double slash to his back, making a big gash. Charmeleon turned around and snarled, blood trickling down his back.
“ Rage!” Rebecca roared.
“ Crush Claw!” Nicole repeated. Charmeleon fired a gigantic fireball from his mouth, roaring in anger. Sandslash dug in the earth and disappeared inside the ground, dodging the ball. He appeared behind Charmeleon and slashed Charmeleon again. This time, the lizard fell to the floor, defeated.

“ Charmeleon, return. Alakazam, GO!” Rebecca shouted. She released a fox-like pokemon, who shot out his 2 spoons like a boomerang at Sandslash. They nailed him in the stomach, causing him to stagger back. Then, Alakzam used his psychic powers to control the spoons, making the rise above Sandslash. His eyes glowed for a second, and the 2 spoons started to rapidly beat Sandslash on the head like a drum. Sandslash, dizzy, could hardly retaliate, so Nicole returned him. She brought out a black ball, and threw it.

“ Sneasel, CRUSH CLAW!” Nicole roared. A Sneasel leapt out of the ball, then Sneasel rushed at Alakzam and slashed him repeated with glowing claws. Alakazam staggered back at each blow, allowing Sneasel to continue his attack.
“ Mind Punch!” Rebecca said quickly. Alakazam closed his eyes, before socking Sneasel in the stomach, sending him flying. Luckily, the dark pokemon landed on his feet, and dashed at Alakazam again. He this time disappeared, as he was about to strike, and slammed into Alakazam from behind.
“ Fire Punch!” Rebecca roared.
“ Shadow Blade!” Nicole shouted. As Sneasel leapt back, Alakazam brought his fiery fist into Sneasel, who flew far. Sneasel landed once again on his feet, and rushed at Alakazam again, and slashed him repeated with claws surrounded by dark energy. Sneasel finally finished with a stab, and Rebecca returned her pokemon.

Rebecca grabbed a yellow ball and threw it in the air. It released a yellow mouse with a lightning bolt tail, known as Raichu. It released a bolt of electricity without warning, which Sneasel easily dodged.
“ Shockwave!” Rebecca yelled.
“ Swift!” Nicole hollered. Bolts of electricity shot out of Raichu’s cheeks, as Sneasel conjured an army of stars. With great speed, Sneasel shot out the stars before the deadly bolts were released. The bolts repelled the stars, and the stars ended up getting fired off. Sneasel leaped over an advancing star, and prepared to land. Nicole looked in horror as Sneasel landed on the yellow star with one foot. Sneasel quickly created more stars and merged it with his star, creating a star that Sneasel could ride. He steered it toward Raichu and leapt off the star, claws ready. Raichu slammed his tail into Sneasel at that moment, sending him flying onto the star. The star jerked around and crashed down beneath the water in a blink, then shot out of it with the rather shaken Sneasel in control. The star was flying at Raichu at a fast speed and the electric mouse, in panic, released many bolts of electricity. One hit Sneasel, sending him off, and the star at an even faster speed towards Raichu. Then BANG! The star slammed into Raichu and ricocheted off Raichu’s swinging tail, and into the sky. As Raichu was distracted, Sneasel moved in and slashed at Raichu’s tail, but ended up shocked.

Nicole returned Sneasel quickly, and grabbed a silver ball.
“ Skarmory Go!” Nicole roared. An armored bird swooped down from the clear sky, wings spread and glowing. They slashed Raichu and Skarmory moved in for a final blow. The wings slashed Raichu again, and Rebecca quickly returned Raichu. She grabbed a pure white ball and released a graceful Pidgeot, who flew through the air and faced Skarmory.
“ Skarmory, Sky Attack! You’ve got the advantage here!” Nicole hollered. Skarmory skyrocketed even higher into the sky, as Pidgeot flew around confused.
“ Icy Wind as Skarmory comes down!” Rebecca yelled. Pidgeot waited until a red-hot armored bird swooped down and dived at Pidgeot, who flapped her wings in retaliation. An icy wind was released, and it headed toward Skarmory.
“ Whirlwind it away.” Nicole calmly said.
“ Um...Double Team!” Rebecca stuttered. Pidgeot produced many copies of itself, as Skarmory quickly flapped his steely wings, blowing the icy wind away.

“ Now Skarmory, Tempest! Destroy every clone.” Nicole continued. Skarmory roared into the sky, and the winds started to change. Skarmory flapped his wings rapidly, and many whirlwinds formed. They merged into one, and the powerful tornado contained many sharp air pockets. They cut away the clones and advanced on the real Pidgeot slowly.
“ Steel Wing.” Nicole spoke. Skarmory sliced through the air, wings out. They cut down Pidgeot as the wind enveloped her in the furious tornado. Slowly, Pidgeot fell down to the earth and managed to utter a cry.
“ Return.” Rebecca said slowly. She grasped her last pokeball, a blue one and threw it into the water. An elegant Vaporeon stepped out of the water. It was a different shade of blue, and it seemed a bit more powerful.
“ Ice Tornado.” Rebecca shouted. Ice shards appeared out of nowhere, and shot into the sky. Vaporeon’s eyes glowed a deep blue, and blue winds fell down on Skarmory. Skarmory gave a cry of pain, as many ice shards bombarded his fragile wings. Slowly, he sank to the grass and Nicole returned the weakened bird. She looked at a dark blue ball.

“ Azul. Go.” She whispered. A dark blue leviathan creature rose out of the pokeball.
“ Turn the field into a water one.” Nicole said. Azul roared and a wave of water slammed into the field. As the wave cleared away, the field was now filled with water.
“ Slam.” Nicole muttered. Vaporeon looked around, confused. Suddenly, a blue tail slammed into her from behind. She sank into the water, and the seats were taken below so the spectators could watch the 2 pokemon battle underwater.
“ I’m sorry Rebecca...Dragon Rage.” Nicole whispered.
“ Ice Beam!” Rebecca cried. Azul roared again, and the water formed into a pillar of energy. It enveloped Vaporeon in it, but she quickly protected herself with a barrier. Then she shot out an azure beam of energy at Azul, who roared in pain.

Azul slammed his tail into Vaporeon again, sending her back in the water.
“ Ice Blast!” Rebecca cried.
“ Dragon’s Fury!” Nicole yelled. Azul fired a massive beam of green energy at Vaporeon, who fired many ice shards at Azul. Then Vaporeon fired a blue beam of energy at Azul, and the 2 beams met. AN explosion occurred, and as the smoke cleared away, both were down. Everyone looked to see who had won. It was a draw

classy_cat18
15th May 2003, 10:32 PM
That was good! My character turned out better than I thought. Really tough. Can't wait to see how the others turn out.

Alakazam vs. Sandslash - That was funny. Very original.

Raichu vs. Sneasel - Reminds me a lot of those pictures I've seen of Kirby's Air Ride.

Rebecca's Vaporeon must be shiny. I like that.

And who is Azul? I gotta find out that.

Neo-Xantios
15th May 2003, 11:18 PM
Ah,that was an intense and unexpected battle. I never anticipated a draw, though. Great work!

Count von Dark
16th May 2003, 12:04 AM
What? You can use Pokemon from GSC and RBY? Correction: Lioriane's Pokemon are changed to Dragonite, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Houndoom, Steelix, Metagross and Sharpedo.
Sorry for bothering. if you have already started writing with that set, than don't change it. If you haven't, then please change if possible. (Dragonite is called Darkness and Tyranitar is called Light, they only compete in 2 vs 2 battles)

Shadow Djinn
16th May 2003, 05:31 PM
classy_cat18: Glad you liked the chapter! Yeah I'm making your Vaporeon shiny cuz I wanted it to be a challenge to Azul. Who Azul is? Wait and find out.
:P

Neo-Xantios: Thanks. I didn't want Nicole or Rebecca to be that good, so I just made a draw ^^;; Thanks.

Count Van Dark: Sure, it's fine.

Next chapter might be up today or tomorrow. FInd out more about Azul the water dragon then!

Shadow Djinn
19th May 2003, 06:26 PM
Sorry I have a lot of schoolwork and I'm really busy with a project. There wont be any chapters till a week or so...Sorry!

Shadow Djinn
13th June 2003, 07:01 PM
Hi! With projects done with and the end of school approaching(June 18), I have time ta type! So here's chapter 2 of Airborne Destiny! Sorry for the delay!

Chapter 2: The Commander

Nicole could hardly believe her ears. A draw...with Azul! Azul was the legendary dragon that controlled Ice and Water! And still it was a draw! But nevertheless, the ref had called it. Nicole and Rebecca walked off the arena, as the crowd piled out of the seats. Nicole walked off briskly, looking for her brother. Then she got large crowd, surrounding something.
“ What?!” The only way to get through was to wait in the line.
Hunter walked through the crowd quickly, his small Eevee on his Umbreon, taking a ride. His Umbreon and Espeon had mated for the little Eevee, and Hunter wanted to give the Eevee to Nicole. But he couldn’t find her. Then the loudspeaker blared.
“ Next match in 10 Minutes! Hunter Kisagi against Commander Xantios!” A voice screamed from the speaker.
“ What!” Hunter spoke to himself in rage. He would have to give the Eevee to Nicole later. Slowly, he steered himself and his Umbreon back to the cabin and Hunter quickly grabbed 5 pokeballs. Then He put his Eevee with his Espeon, who wasn’t battling. The little bunny snuggled up to his mother and drifted to sleep. Hunter smiled, then quickly left the cabin and headed toward the arena...

“ As the trainer from Hoenn walks onto the field, the trainer from Onaria walks on!” The announcer shouted. The crowd roared in excitement. Hunter glanced at the trainer from Onaria, who had spiked hair and looked about 30 years old. He was about 6 ft and had an oversized t-shirt and oversized pants.
“ And this battle will be set in a 3 on 3 Melee battle! So choose 3 pokemon now!” The announcer shouted again. Xantios released a levitating purple star, followed by a standing steel Triceratops creature. Then a crouching green raptor like pokemon appeared.
“ And Xantios uses his Sceptile, Aggron, and Starmie! This will be an exciting match folks!” The announcer cried. Hunter grabbed a ball and released his Arcanine, a red-orange tiger dog like pokemon. Then Hunter’s blue ringed Umbreon entered the field, along with the black hound, Houndoom.
“ Ah, a colored Umbreon. My Sceptile is different too.” Xantios observed. The Sceptile was a sky blue color with a red chest, and the leaf was blue and red.

“ Now let the battle begin!” The announcer yelled.
“ Umbreon Shadow Ball Starmie, rapid fire. Arcanine burn that Aggron away with Flame Wheel and Flamethrower. Houndoom, Toxic Sceptile then Shadow Flare.” Hunter ordered the 3 quickly, and they all rushed forward to complete their orders.
“Sceptile! Dragon Blade Umbreon! Aggron Skull Bash Arcanine! Starmie Hydro Pump Houndoom and Arcanine!” Xantios called. The Triceratops made an attempt to charge at the agile Arcanine, but the Aggron ended up with singed horns from the dog’s flames. Umbreon fired many balls of dark energy at Starmie, who was firing large blasts of water at Houndoom and Arcanine. Houndoom dodged the water easily, and spat out a purple liquid at Sceptile, who was nailed by it. The Grass pokemon roared in pain as the poison burned him, but nevertheless, the blue Sceptile rushed forward with a glowing leaf in his claws.

The sharp leaf cut Umbreon near his ear, who angrily slammed him back with his head. The dark energy balls pummeled Starmie, as Arcanine was blasted with a thin stream of water. The crowd yelled in excitement, as Sceptile leapt back and surrounded himself in a green aura. As the aura cleared away, the purple liquid disappeared, and all the pokemon on the field were healed including Sceptile!
“ Overgrowth...a sacrifice.” Xantios murmured.
“ Thanks for that. Now, Umbreon use Shadow Ray on all 3 opponents, let none get away! Arcanine, Extreme Speed into Sceptile and blast him with Flamethrower along with Aggron! Houndoom, use a Shadow Ball rapid fire at Starmie!” Hunter roared.

“ Sceptile leap behind Aggron and Starmie to be protected! Fire Dragonbreath at any targets!” Xantios yelled. “ Aggron do a barrier around you and your partners! And Starmie, Light Screen the Barrier in, to surround all 3 of you in a shield!” A pink barrier rose around Sceptile, Aggron, and Starmie while the star pokemon formed yellow barriers around the 3 for another shield. Then a black ray of energy was fired from Umbreon, which covered the pink barrier. Slowly, the barrier cracked, but as the ray cleared away, the barrier still stood. Yet not for long. Black balls of energy and streams of flames bombarded the barrier until they made a big hole in it. Umbreon, Arcanine, and Houndoom rushed in, ignoring the inaccurate blue flames fired by Sceptile. Starmie had only succeeded in putting up 2 barriers, the left and right, leaving them pretty much defenseless. The 3 pokemon stared at the other 3, each ready to attack with full power.

“ Umbreon, Teleport you and Houndoom behind Sceptile and Starmie, then blast Starmie with Swift! Houndoom after you’re teleported, bombard Sceptile with Flamethrower! Arcanine, Teleblast! You know what that means!” Hunter roared.

“ Aggron Protect against whatever Arcanine does, and then hit Umbreon with Double Edge! Sceptile, Leaf Blade Umbreon away! And finally, Starmie, Hydro Pump at will!” Xantios yelled. Umbreon and Houndoom disappeared and reappeared behind the lizard and the star in a blink, and Umbreon quickly fired yellow stars at Starmie. The purple star turned and fired a blast of water at Umbreon who disappeared. He reappeared in the air and slammed Starmie to the ground. The star struggled to move, but the dog’s 4 black paws pinned it down. Houndoom charged at Sceptile firing blasts of fire from his mouth as he moved. The agile raptor leaped over a wave of fire then sidestepped a fireball. Meanwhile Arcanine was glowing and howled into the sky. An orb of red energy formed in his mouth and he fired a massive blast of fire at the 3. Umbreon and Houndoom teleported over to the tiger dog’s side as the wave of fire singed Aggron and Starmie, leaving out Sceptile. The smoke cleared away leaving a burnt Aggron and a singed Starmie.
“ Apparently, you can send out 2 new pokemon to replace Starmie and Aggron.” Hunter said quietly.

“ So be it. Glaile! Ninetales! Come forth!” The Commander cried, hurling 2 Fast balls into the air. It released a white type of fox with 9 tails, and a snowball with 2 horns and a mouth.
“ Glaile, Ice Storm! Ninetales, Scorch the earth! Heat Wave! And Sceptile, heal you and your allies, Synthesis!” The Commander roared.
“ Arcanine Flamethrower Sceptile. Houndoom, Fire Blast Glaile. Umbreon, Gravija!” Hunter said the 3 sentences rapidly, and the 3 nodded. Sceptile let out a cry as a white aura surrounded him and his allies. Soon they were restored, and Glaile rushed forward to meet the demon dog. Houndoom let loose a kanji of fire at the snowball, melting the frigid ice he had released. The water dropped on to the arena harmlessly, and the snowball roared in pain as the blazing fire scorched his icy body. Meanwhile Sceptile was fighting Arcanine dodging each blast of fire. Arcanine started to get annoyed and surprised the raptor by teleporting and burning him from behind. Sceptile struck like a bolt of lightning, lashing out his leaf blade, slashing Arcanine. The tiger dog slammed against the cold arena floor and Hunter returned him. He took out a red ball and calmly released the mighty Salemence. The blue dragon intimidated the enemies as he simply released a blast of energy at Sceptile. The green raptor dived down, and dodged the blast. The dragon flew into the air, releasing blasts of energy at his targets. Explosions lit the arena from Salemence’s blasts, which were missing the fast opponents. Sceptile struck quickly and slashed Houndoom with a blazing claw. Houndoom toppled over and Hunter returned him.
“ So you want to fight with speed huh? Fine with ME!” Hunter roared at the last word and released a Scizor.

“ Scizor, Blast every enemy! Salemence! Fire more energy blasts! Umbreon Gravija!” Umbreon closed his eyes as a sphere of dark energy formed in front of him. Scizor dashed in front of Umbreon, firing blue blasts of energy to protect Umbreon. Sceptile advanced forward releasing blasts of red flames while Glaille released bullets of ice. Ninetales released a scorching wave of fire from his mouth while Umbreon made the sphere bigger. Scizor formed a box of barriers around Umbreon, protecting him. Satisfied with his work, the mantis joined Salemence in the air releasing blue blasts from his claws. The 3 opponents, surprised by the sudden increase of blasts from the air, they, in panic, scattered.
“ No! All pokemon attack the barrier and ignore the blasts!” Xantios yelled in panic. Sceptile leaped into the air and released a swarm of leaves with a wave, and they relentlessly pummeled the left barrier. A blast of fire from Salemence shot down Sceptile and he landed on the arena floor, burnt and exhausted. Xantios returned him slowly and got out a purple ball.
“ Grumpig Go!” Xantios exclaimed. A pig standing on 2 legs and many eyes was released and he quickly stepped back. Then he leaped into the air, and curled into a ball. In ball form, he landed back on the ground, rolling at a high speed toward the barriers. He shattered the front one which made Umbreon look up. He released a now gigantic sphere of dark energy which hit all 3 enemies. They floated into the air and small spheres of dark energy pummeled the 3. Salemence flew down from the air and slashed down all 3 enemies with a glowing claw while Scizor flew after him, and stopped in front of the 3. Just then Glaile who managed to clear away the bind of gravity, released a blast of ice at Umbreon, stopping his attack, returning them to the ground. The other 2 slammed into the arena floor, and lay there, stunned for a minute.

Umbreon stumbled back from the ice and charged at Ninetales a second later. The fox fell back, but managed to release a blast of fire, burning Umbreon badly.
“ Umbreon return. Mudkip Go!” Hunter released a small mudfish, which made the audience roar in laughter. Even Xantios had smiled.
“ Grumpig stomp the weakling! Then Psychic the Scizor sky-high! Ninetales, Flamethrower the Salemence! Glaile, use Blizzard on Salemence now!” Xantios roared. Hunter only smiled. Grumpig rushed forward at Mudkip and made an attempt to stomp him, but the agile pokemon dodged and released a blast of ice, freezing Grumpig’s left ear. Xantios scowled as the Mudkip then released a jet of water at Ninetales who was soaked now. The crowd started to take the kipper seriously now, and believed it was strong. Scizor flew down, dodging blasts from his opponents. He thrust his steel claw into Glaile’s body, who roared in pain. Xantios returned him before he sank to the floor and watched helplessly as Ninetales dodged a claw from Scizor narrowly. Ninetales’s flames bombarded Salemence but still he showed no sign of hurt. Grumpig used his psychic powers and froze Scizor in place. Ninetales released a kanji of flames at him again, causing Scizor to crash to the floor. Hunter returned the fallen mantis, and said nothing. Mudkip eagerly dodged his 2 opponents attacks, while Salemence flew at Grumpig, who was concentrated on Mudkip. Suddenly, a jolt of pain rang through the pig and he crashed to the floor, hurt. Xantios returned him and shook his head. Ninetales, in his fury, blasted Salemence with a wave of energy, sending him to the floor. Mudkip took the opportunity, and fired a jet of water at Ninetales, toppling him over. He did not get up. Xantios closed his eyes and shook his head. The battle was over. Hunter Kisagi, son of Winona Featherstone, had won. He just had to face the facts. He had lost. Hunter had won.