PDA

View Full Version : What's a good move set for breloom?

ralts_mudkip
14th May 2003, 08:44 AM
Here's mine so far:

Foucus Punch
Spore
Leach Seed
???
@???

Any one have suggestions please? :wave:

Jim Fuse
14th May 2003, 09:47 AM
Brick Break
Leech seed
Spore/toxic (depending on your team)
counter/Headbutt/ gigadrain/megadrain (i'd prob go with just physical attack since it's so much higher)

Gloom Guy
14th May 2003, 09:50 AM
I like the Focus Punch w/ Spore combo...
I'd attach Leftovers instead of using Leech Seed & maybe throw Giga Drain on there for added healing/ damage.
I'd usually suggest Bulk Up, but since Focus Punch is so strong anyway, I'd put something like Counter in the last spot.
The only problem is that if the opponent has the vital spirit/ insomnia/ synchronize abilty it's going to be hard to pull off that Focus Punch. Maybe in that case you could throw another fighting move like Brick Break on there.

ralts_mudkip
14th May 2003, 11:08 AM
I thoght Synchronize only works for BRN/PAR/PSN. :confused: I see your point about Vital Spirit/ Insomnia thogh... How about:

Leach Seed
Giga Drain
Counter
Brick Brake
@Leftovers

Leach Seed/Giga Drain/Leftovers to regain helth after using Counter ;) , Brick Brake for a good Fighting move. How's that?

Gloom Guy
14th May 2003, 11:16 AM
I think you're right about Sync. Sorry 'bout that.
I like that moevset a lot.
I think the only pokemon you'd have to worry about is Blaziken, but there's always going to be some dual type that can cause a problem for any pokemon... so having just one is cool.

ralts_mudkip
14th May 2003, 11:46 AM
Thank you!!! :D

Gligar_Man
14th May 2003, 02:32 PM
~spore
~leech seed
~brick break
~counter(if you play with sleep clause)/sludge bomb/return

meh... thats what i would go with

metagross
14th May 2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ralts_mudkip
Here's mine so far:

Foucus Punch
Spore
Leach Seed
???
@???

Any one have suggestions please? :wave: you should think about skyuppercut and gigadrain/mach punch