Morphing Jar #2
Sangan
Magician of Faith
Spirit of the Harp
Dark Elf x2
Red-Eyes B. Dragon
Lord of D. x3
Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3

Okay, The reason this may suck as a deck is because I don't have many of the good cards people say I should have in my deck. Four powerful Dragons make a powerful fraction, esspecially if I can get all four of them out. Several Effect monsters like Cretin, Bug, and Morphing Jar help out in keeping the enemy disorented. Three high defenders, Labyrinth Wall, Elf, and Harp save my skin a few times.

Magic Cards: 12

Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Insect Barrier
Change of Heart
Pot of Greed
Nobleman of Extermination
Graceful Charity
Card Destruction
Soul Exchange
Flute of Summoning Dragon x3

Here my magics come in very handy. (Why didn't I post my H/W list?) Insect Barrier combos with one of my traps. Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, and Card Destruction help me out in getting the cards I want when I need them. Soul Exchange for more disorenting.

Trap Cards: 8
DNA Surgery
Magic Jammer
Waboku x2
Enchanted Javelin x2
Michizure
Magic Drain

DNA Surgery combos with Insect Barrier to keep his monsters from attacking while I build my defenses. Waboku and Javelin to keep my LP healthy. Michizure to get rid of an annoying monster on the feild, and Jammer and Drain to stop him from using his magic to stop me!

Overall I think it's a good deck. But then again I'm using mostly starters and several cards others have suggested.

Total Cards: 40

Last Exile
26th May 2003, 11:40 PM
Okay, here's the deal. You've got a good mosnter base for a Dragon deck, and you've got the cards to get your BEWDs out, which is good. Your support is not good though. For this deck you need plenty of L4 monsters with 1800 atk, so more La Jinns and maybe Kycoo too. Ditch Laybrinth, Spear Cretin, Morphing Jar #2 and your REBD, it's a waste of 2 tributes cos your Summoned Skull is better for just 1. As for effect monsters, get some wall of illusions, penguins soldiers, another magician of faith and a withc of the black forest. Maha Vailo would also be good.

Magic wise, you're ok. But you're not pumping up mosnters. Axe of Despair and Malevolent Nuzzler would help. United We Stand is essential. You need quick destruction if you're focusing on BEWDs. once they're out you can't afford to mess up. Get a Raigeki, it'll make life a lot easier when trying to get to BEWD. Replace Soul Exchange with Snatch Steal.

Your traps need work though. Enchanted Javelin sounds good but can hinder you, so ditch it. I'm not sure your DNA Surgery combo will go well in tourneys, so you might want to reconsider. Plus, you're coutning on getting it and Insect Barrier close together. Having Insect barrieralone is a waste of a card. Ditch those two and get Mirror Force and Magic Cylinder to deal heavy damage quickly, get 7 Tools of the Bandit to save you from major traps. A Robbin' Goblin could be hnady and Call of the Haunted will help you out if you really need a dead monster back in action.

Mew Master
9th June 2003, 03:19 PM
Well, I did another revision. Currently this is my Scorcerers of Dragons Deck Version 6.0

Monster Cards: Total: 20

Man-Eater Bug
Dark Elf x2
Spirit of the Harp
Magician of Faith
Sangan
Harpie's Brother
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Maha Vailo
Big Eye
Penguin Soldier
La Jinn
Lord of D x2
Mystical Elf
Labirynth Wall
Summoned Skull
BLue-Eyes White Dragon x3

Magic Cards: Total: 12

Pot of Greed
Mage Power
Ring of Magnetism
Mallevolent Nuzzler x2
FLute of Summoning Dragon x2
Graceful Charity
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Change of Heart
Card Destruction

Trap Cards: Total: 8

Michizure
Magic Drain
Waboku x3
Seven Tools of the Bandit x2
Magic Jammer

Well, I sure hope this is a better deck than before. :D

Later!

~Mew Master

Last Exile
13th June 2003, 07:35 AM
Okay, deck is better, but seriously, some changes can be made to make the theme more coherent and the deck a lot stronger.

Now, these changes are only advice. Only make ones that you can afford. ;)

1. Replace Summoned Skull with Jinzo.

2. Replace Dark Elf x 2, Spirit of the Harp, Mystical Elf, Harpie's Brother, Gearfried, La Jinn and Magical Wall with 3 Spear Dragons and 3 Kycoo The Ghost Destroyers. They may be hard to come by, but they're great to have. Unless you really need Big Eye, it ain't worth it. Witch of the Black Forest will be a good backup to Sangan, cause both will get you a Lord of D. if you really need to get one in your hand.

3. Magic wise, you're better. ;) But improvements can be made. Get Raigkei at all costs. United We Stand is great in a dragon deck. Card Destruction might be better as a side deck card. I really advise you to get 2 Mystical Space Typhoons. Snatch Steal is a good card if you know when to use it.

4. As for your traps, I'll let you decide what to do. If you want to defuse your opponents traps, stick with what you've got. But if you'd rather deal it back to them, here's my advice:

Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Call of the Haunted
Imperial Order

ll expensive, but they are worth it. I have caused so many opponents to lose their head over Magic Cylinder and Mirror Force. :D If you add those 4, add both 7 tools to a side deck.

Again, your deck is a lot better, and these changes will make it really strong. Just get what you can. It's a costly business, this game! ;)

Mew Master
13th June 2003, 12:21 PM
Again, your deck is a lot better, and these changes will make it really strong. Just get what you can. It's a costly business, this game!

Aye, tis true cap'in. But on the up side, I've been buying many LOD Packs and I've got several that just focus on Dragons... I'm thinking of adding these if I can:

Stomping Destruction x2
Wingbeat of Giant Dragon x2
Dragon's Gunfire x2
Dragonic Attack

I'm trying to get Spear Dragon and maybe Tyrant Dragon as well.

Has anyone noticed that the first three cards I mentioned all have either or part of the Tyrant Dragon? And that thing looks sweet. Problem is I'd need more Dragons out besides my BEWD so the effects can work. I'll try and get those Spear Dragons...

Oh, I do have a card list, but it's a little outdated thou... I'm updating it on Sunday....

Card List (http://www.yugiohrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136554)

Okay.... Later!

~Mew Master