PDA

View Full Version : gd balanced team

pokechamp12
14th May 2003, 12:18 PM
i hav'nt got ruby or sapphire as of yet but i was wondering if u lot could tell me a gd team 2 use (e.g what pkmn 2 catch at the satrt or what tactic's i should use). If u can't really suggest a gd team for me ( as it is at the start of the game and all) it doesn't matter. Then again if u can then all the better eh. thanx in advance :D

Cytrus
14th May 2003, 12:25 PM
At the beging of the game catch anything and make it a sweeper, it's not like you will be able to control the EV's you get so good, and besides you need breading and such to make spme pro teams:rolleyes:

ace
14th May 2003, 02:55 PM
use dusclops to annoy, Ludicolo to stall and blaziken to sweeo. it's much more complex than that tho, but u said recommend pokemon, so i did.

metagross
14th May 2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by pokechamp12
i hav'nt got ruby or sapphire as of yet but i was wondering if u lot could tell me a gd team 2 use (e.g what pkmn 2 catch at the satrt or what tactic's i should use). If u can't really suggest a gd team for me ( as it is at the start of the game and all) it doesn't matter. Then again if u can then all the better eh. thanx in advance :D i suggest blaziken or swampert for a starter.and later on some pokes like wailmer and trapinch and glalie