PDA

View Full Version : Time Shift (A Pokemon RPG) - Starts! (LSUs accepted!)

Becca of Team Rocket
14th May 2003, 04:26 PM
Storyline
The time? 1000 years after Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. The setting? The Pokemon world, of course...with many changes.

Technology now reigns supreme over the Pokemon planet. Huge bridges have been built over the oceans that divide the three lands of Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn. Teleporters have been established, placed conveniently in all Pokecenters, to transport people and their Pokemon from town to town. And, best of all, all Pokemon were, upon capture, implanted with a harmless Translator Chip, so trainers can understand their speech.

Team Rocket had been defeated long ago, by the combined efforts of teams Magma and Aqua, who soon realized their greater powers as a unity and combined to form Team Globalia. Their goal? To destroy all but the Pokemon but those they deem "the strongest". No good Trainers were left to stop the evil corporation. Professor Maple, a prestigous scholar, developed a way to summon Trainers from the past -- 1000 years in the past, to be exact -- and used it to bring the age's best trainers to assist in destroying the crime organization.

Name: Rebecca Lynne
Team: Globalia
Hometown: Celadon City
Appearance: Blonde hair that falls a bit past her shoulders, with spiky bangs pulled back by a green headband. Her eyes are blue flecked with green. She wears the regular Globalia outfit.
Personality: Becca was forced into Team Globalia when Team Magma combined, which she had only joined because they defeated Team Rocket and she needed a job. She doesn't really agree with Globalia's beliefs, and only joined for the cash. Becca's a very greedy person and will do anything for money, but deep down she just wants friends.
Pokemon: Reika (Charmeleon), Ray (Raichu), Loudmouth (Exploud), Mongoose (Zangoose), Clairvoya (Absol)
Friends/Relations: Best friends with Mike Rampart from before they were Trainers
Other: Can't think of anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>-~*^*~-<Rebecca Lynne>-~*^*~-<

"So... I guess the rumors ARE true." I commented, standing to the side of Professor Maple's lab. I was out of eyesight from the gathering around the small building, but I could still hear them perfectly, as they were being very unnecessarily loud. "It seems they really did succeed in bringing back the Trainers from the past."

Good. This all fit with the plan the Boss had given me. I pulled the hood of my Globalia outfit over my head and snuck closer, close enough that I could see the Trainers properly.

I shrugged, watching them. "They don't look that tough. I bet I could take them by myself!" Of course, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but hey, maybe someone would believe me. It was hard to get close enough to hear what they were saying, and I couldn't risk being spotted. Muttering to myself, I turned my back on the crowd and walked to a streetcorner, awaiting the moment when I would be able to see just how big of a deal these people from the past were.

About forty-five minutes later, the crowd seemed to have all but evaporated. I was glad. It meant I'd get to do something soon. It still left me to wonder where the rest of the Globalia members were...

Seta
14th May 2003, 05:12 PM
name: Hayato Slate
Hometown: Mauville
Appearance: Dark blue and black hair, white eyes, Dark blue long sleeve shirt with blue flame in the middle of it. An opened trench coat (like the ones in the matrix :D), Black pants,Bacl steel toed combat boots and black gloves.(The kind that stops at the middle of the finger)
Personality: Hayato was once a happy and friendly person but once team globalia came to his town they killed nearly everybody, including his little brother, and destroyed the whole town. Hayato and his pokemon were captured and brainwashed. He barely knows anything about his past and occasionaly has flashbacks.
Pokemon:
Vapor-M-(Wartortle)
Slash-M-(Scyther)
Jet-F-(Pidgeot)
Pheonix-F-(Blaziken)
Jolt-M-(Jolteon)
Alpha-M-(Alakazam)
Friends/Relations: Was once freinds with Akina befor he was brainwashed.
Other: Hayato doesnt wear the Team Globalia outfit becase of higher rank and is a more of a missionary.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤NOW ONTO THE STORY :D ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

GG=globalia grunt(just for refrence)

GG#1:Did you hear!?
GG#2:No what?
GG#1:The Trainer project was successful...they brought back 6 trainers...i wonder what kind of pokemon they have.
GG#2:Really?... i heard they were supposed to be really strong..

The grunts look over and see Hayato smirking while they're talking about the brought back trainers.

GG#1:You got something to say!?
Hayato: Nothing your simple mind will understand...now get out of my way... i have a mission to do.
GG#2:Who the hell do you think you are!!

Hayato laughs and walks away while muttering "Ignorant fools...they have no idea what they brought back!". As hayato was walking away he passes by Rebecca and starts to have a severe headache....He quickly takes some kind of pill and rests against a wall. "Thank god its over.....What the hell are those flashing images of!?

Haruko
14th May 2003, 05:23 PM
Name:Akina
Team:Light
Hometown:Mossdeep
Appearance:She's about 6 foot 3, with Shoulder Length Deep Sea Blue Hair, in a Blue Bandana(Like Kouji from Digimon Frontier). She wears a Yellow T-Shirt, Blue Oversized Parachute Pants with 2 Big Yellow Pockets. She has a Necklace with her Favorite Pokemon, Delcatty, on in a PokeBall.
Personality:She's very shy, she likes to keep by herself, and only work By herslelf. But, when it comes to friends, it's that They are more Important than her, as she says"A Friend can Be Fool's Gold, but a Best Friend is Pure Gold". She'll put her life in the way of Her friends. She also can get...Very Dark and Depressive when something bad happen's. She'll just Freeze.
Pokemon:
1.Crawdaunt(Dark/Water)(M)
2.Claydol(Ground/Psychic)
3.Camerupt(Fire/Ground)(F)
4.Delcatty(Normal)(F)
5.Manetric(Thunder)(F)
6.Glalie(Ice)(F)
Friends/Relations:Nothing Much..Open for atleast 1 friend.
Other:Her team has won her Recongnition and almost Gym-Leader Status, she does know Liza and Tate(The 2 Gym Leaders), as they are her Mom's Friend's Daughters.

~~~~~~Akina~~~~~~

"Go!Delcatty!"I saud, and threw Delcatty's Pokeball..

"Del!"It somewhat Screamed..

"Fine, go..Exploud!"He said. It was Mike, my best friend..Daily Battle's helped us go through the Houenn Leauge Like Swiss Cheese..

"Delcatty, use your Calm Mind!"

Delcatty stood there for about, maybe 6 seconds, and It's fur got mre Shinier.

"Exlpoud, use your Hyper Voice!"

"Baton Pass to Crawdaunt!"

My Crawdaunt came out, and it's Shell was more Shiny. It catched the Hyper Voice, and Caught it in it's Midst..

"Swords Dance!"

"Another Hyper Voice!"

"Use Body Slam!"

And with that, Exploud's eyes went into a "X"..Signing it was Fainted..

"Return. Great battle, Akina"

"Yep, Return Crawdaunt.."

I then felt like I was being pulled into something as Mike left..

"Ummm..."

I then somewhat, got Light Headed..Everything was dizzy..

~~1000 years into the Future..~~~

"Uhh.."I said, with a enourmous headache, and my Ear's Popping like Bubble Paper..

I heard Conversations above me, like some people talking.

"Trainers from 1000 years in the past!Amazing!"

"Supendous!"

I then closed my eyes, and tried to blurt out of what they said...

I was nervous about what just happened..And Like normal.

I froze.

Dogman
14th May 2003, 05:33 PM
Alright.
Name:Jack Dragoon
Team:Light
Hometown:Sootopolis
Appearance:Red sleeveless shirt,red spiked hair,black eyes,tan skin,tennis shoes,black pants,waers neckalace with salmance tooth on it.
Personality:Independant,gullible,can be mean sometimes but,a good friend,has a firey hot temper.
Pokemon:Absol-M-Black
Bagon-M-Drakon
Sceptile-M-Striker
Steelix-M-Armor
Houndoom-M-Blaze
Vigoroth-M-Yeti
Friends/relationships:None Yet...
Other:NOOOO!
Jack Dragoon
As I walked ahead of the rest of the crowd,mumbling to myself"Stupid Trainers,I bet I could take them all on and beat them."Everyone just talked loudly,not hearing me.I continued,wondering where I should stay.I decided to just keep
walking.If they ran into a mutated rat or something,they should just run.I walked up to a strange house. I walked up to a sign,realising,it was a pokemon center.I walked in,deciding to use the strange doohickey in the corner.As I walked up to it,professer birch walked in.I grumbled and walked up to see what he wanted.He said to give him my balls.I did and placed translator chips on them.I sent out vigoroth,surprisingly,he spoke. he said"Where are we,and who is that?"

Toxicity
14th May 2003, 06:59 PM
Name: Laura Rider
Team: Light
Hometown: Blackthorn City, Johto
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length deep dark brown hair(I mean almost black...A brunette...O_o) with blue highlights, and deeply pale skin. Wears a black jacket over a long-sleeved black tee and navy blue khakis with several pockets and the length that her knee-length combat boots are barely visible. Also wears two spiked braclets with some spikes that appear slightly 'blood-stained'(Oooh....Pointy! *pokes a spike and bleeds* ;.;), silver rimmed, oval lensed, black tipped glasses for the reason of being nearsighted and sometimes wears clip-on shades with them, and a bike chain necklace.
Personality: Is mainly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. Is apparently lonely, but hates to admit her feelings. Also apparently has very few friends, but will stand up for them.
Pokemon:
Dragonair-F-Serenity
Altaria-F-Izumi
Espeon-F-Aerwyn
Arcanine-M-Chester(NEVER ask why he's named that...-.-)
Umbreon-M-Auron(Again...Don't ask...-.-)
Sandslash-M-Ragnarok
Friends/Relations: Friends with Chris
Other: N/A

Laura Rider

"Hey...You wish to battle me?" Said this 8-year old boy....I slowly nodded as he pulled a Poke'Ball out, "Go! Jaws!" He yelled and summoned his Sharpedo. I sighed, unclipped an Ultra Ball from my belt and sent out my Pokemon, "Chester!"

My Arcanine made a slight howl and growled at the Sharpedo...He felt confident and looked at the shark.

"Jaws! Crunch!" He yelled as the Sharpedo flew over at the Sharpedo, nearly biting into his skin.

"Chester! Agility and Flamethrower!" I commanded, and he sped his fasted out of the way, causing his silver loop earrings to slightly jingle. He shot flames from his mouth and burnt the shark. It blinked.

"Jaws, Prepare a Skull Bash!" He yelled, and his Sharpedo tucked in its head. I sighed and Chester stared at it.

"Alright...Take Down!" I yelled and Chester reved up as much as he could, and rammed into the shark, KOing it.

"Do.....Shar...Pe...X____X" It said and fell to the ground, the boy returned his Sharpedo and I smirked, returning Chester.

"Aw Man...You're good..." He said and walked away. I sighed and continued on...Feeling as if somebody or something was watching my every move. I just ignored my headache until I felt too light-headed...and I fainted after going unconscious.
----------------

"This is the best thing ever!" I heard a voice cry as I slowly opened my eyes...I was now in a room...A pokemon lab..."Trainers from 1,00 years in the past!" I sighed and blinked. Has it really been a millenia, or was I dreaming?

"Where am I? Who are you? What do you want me for?" I asked sternly....wondering exactly why I was where I was.

"Oh...sorry...I must tell you. I am Professor Maple...And I have summoned you here because the world is in grave danger: a Team, Team Globalia, has been united of Magma and Aqua...And they plan to destroy all the pokemon race except the strong. You must be able to end their mission and save all of the pokemon world wide." I froze at his words....It wasn't a dream. I was here a millenoa ahead of myself..I sighed and looked down at the floor beneath me...

VirtualPlay
14th May 2003, 07:03 PM
Name: Mike Rampart
Hometown: Celedon City
Appearance: Tall, with soft spiky brown hair, deep green eyes, and a fair complexion; usually wears green-framed sunglasses in addition to the regular Globalia outfit.
Personality: Very sneaky and sly, can easily manipulate people, although he mostly tricks the other Globalia members; followed Rebecca into Team Magma, then was stuck going into Team Globalia with her; a lot of the time he really just wants to have fun

Pokemon:
~Charmeleon (Shukka)
~Gardevoir (Psyche)
~Manectric (Manic)
~Mightyena (Yamiinu)
~Seviper (Dokuga)

Friends/Relations: Rebecca's best friend from even before they started training Pokémon (if it's okay with you)
Other: Knows Rebecca doesn't really like Globalia and is secretly trying to find a way to get the two of them out of the Team without being caught

----------

Mike Rampart
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Argh, this is useless!" I cried, holding the tattered remains of the directions to Maple's laboratory as I stopped to rest. They were tattered because Yamiinu, my Mightyena, had half-chewed the directions when he had fetched them for me earlier. Now each word was either blurry, cut off, or not there altogether.

I was just about to give up when I saw a flash of green movement out of the corner of my eye. I whipped my head over and nearly jumped up in joy. I had somehow managed to find my way, and the flash of green movement was Rebecca's hood coming down. Quickly I rushed over to her.

She noticed me when I was almost to her. "Mike! Where've you been?" She hissed.

"A little lost," I said, showing her the remains of her instructions. "Yamiinu accidentally almost ate this." I saw her sweatdrop slightly, but she got over it quickly.

"Mike, the rumors are true," she said breathlessly. "They have succeeded in bringing trainers from the past."

My eyes widened. "Woah," I muttered. "So where's everyone else?" I added.

She shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine. They better hurry, though, or we might lose them; they're already dispersing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meh, didn't know where you wanted to take this...

Haruko
14th May 2003, 09:29 PM
~~~~~~`
Akina
~~

I still was frozen on the floor..I was thinking..
"How did I get here?"
"Why am I here?"(She sorta ignored Maple)

One of the "Professor's" came over to me, and looked at me..

"She's defective.."He said, and Poked me..

"GET AWAY!"I yelled, getting right up.."Sorry.."

"I'm Maple, your Probably confused...yes? The world Today is in Great danger. Your Present day 1000 years ago, Team Magma and Team Aqua existed,Yes? Well, during those 1000 years, they Combined into Globalia, who want to Destroy the World, and leave only strong Pokemon for them.."

I stood still...I was spazzing out. The message kept on trying to enter my brain, No Signal..

'Did I turn my Brain Modem off?Process!!'

Becca of Team Rocket
14th May 2003, 10:55 PM

"If I remember right, these are supposed to be the best trainers of their time. They should have some great Pokemon," I commented, walking closer to Maple's lab. "I don't know how many there were." I tried not to look suspicious, but I was wearing a Globalia pullover, after all, so I'm sure some people might look at me funny.

Mike followed me. Somehow, he managed to look less conspicuous than me. "Well, that'll sure make the boss happy,"

I nodded. "Yeah, if we can get them. I mean, if they're as strong as everybody seems to be saying, what chance do we have of getting them?" I stopped, behind Maple's lab and well hidden from the town, and leaned on the wall. "This whole thing just bugs me."

I sighed. I didn't know what to make of any of this, but the one thing I had decided was that I really didn't like it. I put my ear to the wall to see if I could hear anything.

Seta
14th May 2003, 11:29 PM
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ºººººººº|Hayato|ºººººººº¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

As hayato was walking by he noticed Rebecca trying to spy in on whats happening in the room.
"hmm...everytime i pass by her i seem to get some kind of flashback...unless i take these pills."
Hayato looks at his bottle of pills.
"what....what the hell does this even mean...wha--"
Some young girl runs into hayato
"oh im sorry!...they're making one of the brought back trainers battle!...its supposed to be a secret but i got my ways ^_^"

Hayato:Where is it?
????:Follow me...but ya gotta be quiet ok.
Hayato nods and follows the mysterious girl.

Mike and Rebecca overhear the girl and decide to investigate.

pokemongeek
15th May 2003, 09:11 AM
Name: Supreme PkMn Geek
Team: Light
Hometown: Goldenrod City
Personality: Very nice unless someone gets him angry. Beware then!
Pokemon:
Jigglypuff~Cuddles (F)
Beautifly (F)
Electabuzz~Buzzy (M)
Magmar (M)
Sableye~Shadow (F)
Seviper~Fangs (M)
Friends/Relations:Friends only to Pokemon and trainers
Other: Has competed in all the Pokemon Leagues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Supreme PkMn Geek~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whoa! This is the future?!" I gasped as Prof. Maple teleported me through time.
"Yes," she replied, "1000 years to be exact."
"Why am I here?" I asked.
"Do you remember Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua?"
"Yes."
"Well," she explained, "Teams Magma and Aqua have defeated Team Rocket and combined to form Team Globalia. All of the best trainers of this time period have lost in the hands of the evil organization and I am bring the best Pokemon trainers form the past to help protect the world from the destruction Team Globalia have planned. And you must stop the Globalias. I have put in Translator Chips into your Pokemon team so now you can understand what they are saying to you."
"Cuddles?" I said to my most loyal Pokemon. "Did she say I can understand you now?"
"Yes," she replied to my surprise, "she did and we must get going now."
"I'll call you if anything else happens!" Maple shouted as I waved good-bye and left on my quest.

Haruko
15th May 2003, 03:04 PM
~~~~~~`
Akina
~~
My eye's opened wider once she(Is Maple She or He?) said something with Translator Chips and Pokemon talking..

"Where is my Pokemon?"I said to Maple.

She pointed over to a Box, and I saw My Necklace with ym Delcatty all shiny, and Delcatty's Ball was Polished..

I put my Necklace on, and My Pokeballs in my Pockets..

"Go, Delcatty.."

"Ahh!!"Delcatty let out a big sigh..

I made a face like..

Toxicity
15th May 2003, 03:39 PM
Laura Rider

I blinked realizing my Pokemon weren't with me! I growled at that Maple guy thinking he was stealing them.

"Hey!" I growled with suspicion, "What did you do with my Pokemon?!?"

"Oh...No need to worry..." He said, "I just took them and placed translator chips in them...."

I sweatdropped, "Translator...wha?"

"Translator chips are things implanted in pokemon that allow them to communicate with trainers..."

I sighed as he handed me my Poke'Balls, all polished and shiny. I picked up the blue, violet, and silver Luxuary Ball and realeased my faithful Dragonair...

"Go....Serenity!" I said and released my Dragonair...She yawned and spoke to me in a human voice...

"Now...That's better...Huh?"

My jaw dropped....That made me suspicious about all this 1,000 years in the future stuff...I blinked and slightly froze...O.O;

Dogman
15th May 2003, 03:43 PM
Jack Dragoon

The Prof.Led me to his lab,but before I could enter,a 7 year old girl challengend me.I aceppted as I sent out my Absol.She sent out azurill.I said"Absol,use faint attack." A OHKO.The girl ran away saying"You're mean!"I sighed as I entered the lab with other trainers.I looked ahead and grunted as I sat down on a chair.The others didn't exactly notice me.I shoved myself into a corner.I sent out my absol as he sat next to me.Maple talked to me and said"Do you remember team aqua and team magma?"
"Yes"I replied.
Maple said"Those two merged together to make team globalia."
"So what?"I said as I turned away,ignoring Professer Maple.She sighed and said"I'll talk to you later."One of the proffesers came and said"He is a loner,100%."

Toxicity
15th May 2003, 05:46 PM
Laura Rider

If Serenity could speak human...Then everybody else could, too! I released my Pokemon....And they looked at each other. The twins Auron and Aerwyn stared at each other, then looked at me...

"Um...Laura..." Auron spoke to me...Cocking his head..."Is it me...Or did my brain twitch?"

"Yeah....I feel that way, too..." Aerwyn replied to Auron, and they blinked....Then I looked over at Izumi.

"Hey...Izumi. Are you okay?"

Izumi stopped, then floated towards me, "I'm okay...But I think I now speak in human...."

Chester and Ragnarok stared at each other,the Ragnarok staring at his claws without explanation why.

"Ragnarok," Chester spoke... "Why are you staring at your claws?"

"I don't know...I feel different...But I don't appear different..."

I looked at each of them, and blinked, "You do...speak...human..." I said quietly.

Ragnarok looked up and stared at me, "I can't believe it! Great Fountains of Fenrir! We speak human!"

"I don't understand....How...." Serenity said softly...Looking towards me.

"Indeed....How come we don't speak Pokemon anymore and speak human?" Izumi shrieked.

"Agreed." Aerwyn and Auron agreed in unison.

"Well....No time to talk now," I told them and returned them, "We'll need to stop Team Globalia before it's too late." I stared at the girl with the Delcatty, she was also staring with wide eyes. I sighed and placed the Ultra Balls in my jacket pockets, clipping Serenity's to my bike chain necklace. I left and Prof. Maple looked at me.

"Remember...I'll call you whenever there's an update..." He told me and closd his lab's door. I looked around and sighed....Not knowing about where to go...I just sat on the closest bench and waited...

Haruko
15th May 2003, 06:20 PM
~~~~~
Akina
~~

This girl returned her Pokemon, including a Talking Altaria...

"Go!"I said, and took all of my PokeBall's out, and My Crawdaunt,
Claydol, Camerupt, Manetric and Glalie came out..

"Where am I?"Claydol said,spinning and floating about..

"SO slow....."Camerupt said.."Wait...English!"
Camerupts 2 little Volcano's on her back where about to exploud..

"Stop that!"Glalie Said, and Spun into Camerupt..

I sweatdroped.."My Pokemon are so...."

"Slow Minded.."

Manetric sighed.."Why am I stuck with Stupid?.."

"Hey, Crawdaunt.."

Crawduaunt ran around..

"Return.."

I returned even Delcatty, and placed their Pokeballs in the Proper Place..

The other girl left, and Professor Maple came up to me....

"I guess you should leave now....Be careful about Team Globalia..You know, they can be tricky.."He said, and opened his lab's doors..

~~~~~

Becca of Team Rocket
15th May 2003, 07:33 PM

I had followed that mysterious girl, not really having anything better to do. I needed to meet some of these new trainers, and I couldn't find of them, I guessed they were getting over the initial shock of being able to speak with their Pokemon. It took me awhile too, back when they first implemented it. The girl seemed to be leading someone.

"Who is that?" I asked Mike, trying to keep my voice quiet so the guy didn't hear. Mike shook his head, following. "I just have some odd urge to follow him, that's why I asked."

I saw some odd boy battling this seven year old girl. Was he one of the newly-summoned Trainers? Whether he was or not, his Absol was definately formidable. It would be a nice catch, if I could manage it...

Well, now that I was in a direct line of sight from the lab, I decided it wasn't exactly the best idea to go around wearing my Globalia outfit. I pulled off my Hoodie and tied it around my waist. I was wearing a sand-yellow short sleeved shirt under it. Fixing my hair, I walked towards Maple's building to investigate. I had learned in my years that sometimes the best form of stealth is to act completely obvious.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Mike said, staying back in the shadows.

"Investigating," I answered, knocking on the lab door.

Haruko
15th May 2003, 08:59 PM
~~~~
Akina
~~

The Future Look's so..different..I mean, duh, It is going to be...But..

'Will I ever go back home?'

I leaned against the wall, and from my Pocket, took out a Pokeball like Hacky Sack...I love doing this..

'Back, and Forth...' I thought as I kicked it....

I saw one of kids from the Lab battle a little kid, and the little kid ran away....

I kicked the Hacky Sack High, and Caught it...I then took a moment..To take it all in...I also sensed someone near..

'Oi Vey'..

pokemongeek
16th May 2003, 06:30 AM
-----------------------Supreme PkMn Geek-----------------------------------
Cuddles and I walked into a forrest when a Globalia grunt jumped out from behind the tree and demanded that I gave him all my money.
"What if I don't?" I asked.
"Then prepare to battle!" he growled. He then threw out a Pokeball and out came a Shiftry.
"Are you sure?" I asked. "Because I am the best there is when it comes to Pokemon! Cuddles, you heard the man. Let's battle!"
Cuddles jumped in and prepared herself for a battle.
"Out of etiqutte," I said, "you may attack first."
"Okay then," the grunt snarled, "Shiftry! Torment now!"
Shiftry started its attack and so I said, "Cuddles, Sing now."
Cuddles sang its sweet lullabye and Shiftry fell asleep. The Globalia grunt was really angry now. He recalled Shiftry and sent out a Cacturne. It looked fierce but I recalled back Cuddles and sent out Fangs.
"Cacturne," the man shouted, "Pin Missle now! And don't you dare blow it!"
"Fangs," I commanded, "Dig underground."
The Pin Missles missed Fangs and then he popped up from the ground and hit Cacturne in surprise. It was knocked out.
"Curse you-you-you brat!" he screamed.
"I'm not the brat here," I replied, "you are."
I had won my first battle with a member of Team Globalia.
"Fangs," I said to my Seviper, "you were great."
"Thank you," he hissed.

Dogman
16th May 2003, 05:13 PM
Jack

I walked out and a Globalia grunt jumped out and said"Arrgh!Gimme yer money!"I said"Yeah okay...NOT!"and he said"Then...GO,Camerupt!"I yawned and sent out vigoroth."Vigoroth,use focus punch."He used amnesia as he took 120 damage.He retreated away with his camerupt as vigoroth said"Yay,woohoo.Blah,blah,blah,oh well."I knew all of my pokemon could speak,as I walked on the sidewalk.I stared into the evening sky,as vigoroth said"I'M HUNGRY!"I fed him and made a face.o.0

Becca of Team Rocket
16th May 2003, 08:00 PM

I knocked again. No response. "Hellooo..?" I called, loud enough to be heard inside. Still no response. Shrugging, I tried the doorknob. It was unlocked, so I opened the door and walked in.

"Helloooo, is anybody here?" I said again. I didn't hear anyone. Looking around the room, I saw many Pokeballs. Sure, it wouldn't hurt if I took just one, would it? I reached oud, slowly, picked it up...

"Hello there," Professor Maple said. I dropped the Pokeball immediately and acted innocent. Gah, that was too close. I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.

Professor Maple continued. "I take it you're here to see the new Trainers? Most of them have left but I think one's still here. I could introduce you, if you'd like."

I shrugged. "That'd be alright with me. Bring them out here."

Dogman
17th May 2003, 06:28 AM
Jack

Professer Maple called me in.I walked in,and saw someone else there.I didn't seem like anyone I knew so I sat down with Black.He said"What are we doing here,again?"I said"Professr Maple called me,so I came in."He nodded and glared at the girl there and said"I don't trust her."I said"Oh well."She stared at me for a long time.I sent out my vigoroth and fed him an apple."Yum!"he said.Then,Black said"I want an apple too."I fed him too.I relaxed in the chair.I smiled at Black.I realesed Armor outside,and fed him 5 apples and 2 oranges.He dug off and I said to him to be back in an hour.He came back and I withdrew him.I ran inside and sat down again with Black.I grunted and was about to go to sleep until a chorus of"I'm hungry!!!"Startled me.Yes,it was my pokemon.I fed them and sighed.Black said"Life's tough,isn't it?"I nodded.

Toxicity
17th May 2003, 10:53 AM
Laura Rider

I got off my bench and walked into a nearby forest. It seemed serene, but I felt lonely. I sighed and walked towards a nearby lake.....I sat down at the water's edge and felt like crying.

I wasn't meant to be ahead of my time. I wasn't meant to be off course of my training for the Kanto league, since I have defeated the Johto and Hoenn leagues. I wasn't meant to live, either. If I were dead, this planet could be better than it was. I sighed deeply and wrapped my arms around my legs, in sorrow. But before I could cry, I was stopped by a Team Globalia member.

"Hey you! Hand over your money....Or else...."

"Or else what?" I questioned, cocking my eyebrow.

"Battle one on one! Go, Cacturne!" He cried and sent out a Poke'Ball containing a Cacturne. I clutched onto my blue, silver, and violet Luxury Ball which I grabbed off the ball-holder on one of my khaki pockets.

"This will be easy. Go, Serenity!" I shouted and Serenity leapt into the air, and into the lake.

"Cacturne, Poison Sting!" He yelled, and the Cacturne's arm needles glowed brightly, and shot small needles of light at Serenity....I blinked, 'cause it didn't do much...Not even poison her. O_O; was my expression.

"Serenity, Ice Beam!" I commanded, she reved up ice in her mouth, and shot it at the Cacturne....Doing lots of damage.

"Gah! Cacturne, Leech Seed."

"Oh no! Serenity, dodge it with Aerial Ace!" and Serenity leapt into the air without making contact with the seeds of leeching. She reved up speed, then lunged at the Cacturne, KOing it.

"Turrrrneee....X_X" It mumbled and fainted....It fell backwards in confusion, knocking over his trainer.

"What the?" he cried, returning his fallen cactus, "You're strong! No way am I taking your monay!" and ran off. ^^; was my expression. I grinned after our victory and smiled at Serenity.

"Great job, Serenity..." I congragulated her quietly....and she grinned right back at me.

"Arigato, Laura." she replied back also quietly. She swam to the water's edge, allowing me to hug her. I did, and reacjed into one of my jacket pockets and handed her a Sitrus Berry.

"Here you go, it's for your HP. It'll help restore it." I said and tossed it to her.for She smiled and began to eat at it.

"Mmm....Tasty. Tastes like lemons mixed with limes and
other citrus fruits." She said after eating it. I suddenly had to chuckle at the fact that her mouth was covered in yellow-colored juice. She blinked and also laughed...Confused of what it was for.

I smiled, but still felt depressed. It was great with Serenity...But I was meant to be alone, for the rest of my life....with the only friends of mine Serenity and my other Pokemon...

Haruko
17th May 2003, 11:03 AM
~~~~~~~
Akina
~~~~
I remembered something, and went back inside Maple's Place..

"Hey!Maple!"I yelled, and I saw him when I turned into another room..

"Oh, you didn't leave yet, haven't you?"He asked. There was a Girl with a Sandy Yellow T-shirt on, and a Hoodie wrapped around her waist..

"Yeah, about that.."I said,"Will I ever be able to go back to my time? I want to see my friends again.."

"I dunno.."He replied,"But while your here.."

"See, this is one of the Trainers from the past..Akina,was it?"

"Yeah.."I replied..

The girl smiled, and in a way, I got chill's down my spine...

~~

Seta
17th May 2003, 05:13 PM
'''''''''''''''''''''''''""''''''''''''Hayato''''''''''''''''"""""""""""

After Carefully watching the new trainers battle Hayato returned back to the headquarters.

"Hmmm...what the hell would that girl have been thinking going into that house like that wearing the Globalia outfit..."

Hayato gets back to the headquarters and is immediatly summoned to the boss' office.
Globalia boss:Was your last mission successful?
Hayato:Yes sir. All of the 50 pokemon on the list were caught sir.
Globalia boss:Good, I have a new mission for you. This is going to be you're biggest and most important mission. You and a few other Globalia trainers are going to be assigned to a very important mission. Im sure you have heard the rumors about the trainers, well they pose a huge threat to this organization and im not about to lose my empire to a few brats from a 1000 years ago! Im also quiet aware that some of them have pokemon that are extinct now...if you can, try to capture them. The specifics of this mission are in your room in a black envelope. The rest of the trainers recieved the same envelope. All of you will meet in lobby tomorrow at 12 noon, so get your rest and pack up. That is all.

As hayato is about to leave an Anti-Globalian activist runs through a bunch of grunts and attempts an attack on the boss, "DIE YOU GLOBALIAN SCUM!!" he yells out. but is quickly interrupted by Hayato. He closes the doors to his boss's room and stands infront of the crazy acitivist. "you're not getting passed me" sais Hayato. "oh yea...we'll see about that! GO BLASTOISE!!" yells out the crazy man.

Hayato smirks and sends out Vapor.
Crazy man:"AHAHAHAHHA...dont you know that blastoise is way stronger than a wartortle...or maybe you're wartortle is too weak to evolve into a blastoise...AHAhaAHA"
Hayato:"Well....heh..we'll see. Go vapor use Exteme speed!"
Blastoise is hit an is knocked down.
Crazy man:"Blastoise get up and use hydro pump now!!"
Hayato:"Vapor...show him how "weak" you are...counter with your own hydro pump!!"
The two beams of water collide, Vapor's Hydro pump blasts through his and over powers Blastoise's hydro pump with ease and knocks him out.
Crazy man: "how!!...how can a wartortle be stronger than a blastoise!?"
Hayato:"Dont always believe what you see, Now guards take him away."

Two guards walk up behind him and take him to some sort of jail or torture room. Hayato walks into his boss' room, "I took care of it sir" sais Hayato, The boss looks up as if nothing was ever wrong and sais "Good job, I think i'll highten the security...the people might rebel due to their new hope eversince the trainers were revived...now go..you have a very important mission tomorrow."

Hayato leaves and starts walking towards his room.

pokemongeek
19th May 2003, 06:17 AM
------------------------Supreme PkMn Geek----------------------------------
We finally got out of the woods and ended up in a city. It looked so different from all of the cities that I've been to and I looked around. then I saw someone.
"Where am I?" I asked.
She giggled and said, "You're in Rustboro City." She then hid her face behind her bag.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
She nodded and then said in a shy voice, "You're cute!"
"Uh... Yeah...," I replied.
So I went for the PokeCenter which was now bigger than ever before. I phoned Prof. Maple and told her how I had beaten a Globalia grunt in battle and how upset he was.
"That's great," Maple told me, "but I heard on the news that there's trouble in Rustboro. You must find out what's going on."
"Don't worry," I assured her, "everything is under control. Right, Cuddles?"
Cuddles nodded in agreement.
"We're unstoppable, Professor!" she squeaked.
"Okay then," the Professor sighed, "I'm counting on you!"

Dogman
24th May 2003, 11:17 AM
Jack

I decided to start toward Rustboro.I started running,until I thought Why run when you can dig!I hopped onto my steelix and tunneled off.After about 50 seconds,I was in Rustboro.I went to the PokeCenter and I found out there was trouble brewing in Rustboro.I walked out and some Globalia grunts ran onto the street.I ran after them and they ran a couple of corners.They were holding onto some bags that were moving.
The grunts hopped onto a helicopter.I jumped in without them noticing and hid behind some of the bags.I quickly opened the bags and ran out of the copter.They were pokemon in the bags.Unfortunatley,I was captured.I sat down in the back with some grunts guarding me.No escape.I wondered what would my fate lead me to...