PDA

View Full Version : How many Master Balls are there?

GYARAD0S
15th December 2002, 09:58 PM
I have one, and I'm at Groudon, so I'd rather save it for Rekkuza if that's the only one you get. Or are there 2 Master balls like in G/S?

cd
15th December 2002, 10:00 PM
there is only 1. try and catch groudon with an ultra ball if you can.

Crystal Vulpix
16th December 2002, 01:31 AM
When I caught my Groudon, I used SING first and later two Ultra Balls. You don`t have to use Master Ball. I have my MB for Latios or Latias^^

xvkarbear
16th December 2002, 01:46 AM
Err.. okay.. my memory eludes me.. where can you get two master balls in GSC? I only remember getting one..

Azura Stardust
16th December 2002, 04:01 AM
In GSC if you won the ID-number lottery contest on the radio (i.e. all numbers match...) you get a Master Ball.

I wish they still had that in the game. :(

Chris 2.1
16th December 2002, 06:34 AM
i found that ID contest very hard :( i won elixer or something...i came 3rd i recall.

Lil' Mizugorou
16th December 2002, 11:33 AM
how do u get master ball? i am allways getting lost in that cave
i can't find the way 2 the bridges

XF Legendz
16th December 2002, 12:41 PM
Stupid Japanese.

=_=;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

XF thinks he used his master ball on a yajiron.

Dave
16th December 2002, 02:07 PM
I'm not sure, but I think I remember that early when I was playing Ruby I found an ID contest, then forgot about it - could just be my memory playing tricks on me, but I could swear I found one - possibly the bottom floor of the Minamo Mart - Time doesn't work, so no chance of me playing again if there is.

Anyway, There's only one ball known at the moment, and I used mine accidentally on a Chareemu (I think, not sure).

Polaris
16th December 2002, 02:46 PM
Hmmmm.... Could anyone tell me where you get the Masterball? First, I wanna make sure I'll get it. Second, I wanna know I have it so I won't use it to get a Rattata (old R/B metaphor ;) ).

Anyway, I think that in the real game I'd try catching pokemon with regular balls. Know why? Because in trainer battles the other dude sees what ball you used to catch your pokemon. Throwing out a Rekkuuza that was caught with a regular Pokeball will be great for bragging rights (and great fallback when you lose :P ).

Azura Stardust
16th December 2002, 07:06 PM
And obviously you know if you've thrown a Master Ball when it's got stars shining all pinky and whatnot. :)

master ball in japanese is

マスタボール

I THINK. "masuta bohru". Anyway if you see a pokeball that starts with that japanese letter, PUT IT IN YOUR BOX! x-x

Mister_Gadget
19th December 2002, 06:05 AM
In RBY and GSC I can make Masterballs with my Exploder. Can't you ask in a Game Store for an Exploder and print the Codes from Internet?

Mister_Gadget