PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Battle of Deck Knight vs. Moltrecuno (Ref: ???)

Moltrecuno
14th May 2003, 08:49 PM
Yes, I am going to battle you Brian. =P I shall win this time!

Charler: *cough* Uh huh.... riiigghhtt Molty.... *coughcough*

¬¬;;; Why I outta...

Anyway, here are the rules for our friendly battle:

Charler: Friendly my foot...

¬¬;;; Shaddup...

Rules
3 vs. 3
6 Day DQ
Ref: Someone I hope *shrug*
I Choose First
You Attack First

Arena: Mt. Deckbi at #009-14 Industries (yeah, I'm creative XD)
Mt Deckbi is an area in 009-14 Industries where Fire, Ground, and Rock pokemon reside in *smiles evily* Fire.... XP It has some nice volcanoes surrounding the area and there is a chance of random earthquakes and rock slides occuring throughout the battle. There is also a chance that the pokemon in the area can attack the trainers, ref, or battling pokemon. Check out the site for the Industries to get familiar with the area and what pokemon are in there.

Alright, now that's all settled, I choose...

Charler: Me!! :D

-_-;; No....

Charler: ._. Weh....

*takes out a crimson and gold colored pokeball* I choose Mikomi (Sandslash, Female)! Let's have some fun. ^_^

~M~

Andrew
14th May 2003, 08:53 PM
Would you take offence If I reffed?

Feel free to throw me out on the sidewalk and say no. ^^;

Deck Knight
14th May 2003, 08:56 PM
Hmmm... so my pretty girl is offering me a challenge... who am I to decline?

Charler: what a sap.

*sends out Tempest* You were saying?

*Tempest glares*

Charler: Nothing... Nothing...

Anyway, with my trusted Skarmory keeping that flaming menace in line, I shall choose my Sandslash, Terrato(M).

Terrato, Start with some "dirty" tactics.

Start with Substitute(20%), then use Mud Slap to hit Hikomi where it hurts and try to blind it, and then finish up with an Earthquake!

I'm hoping for a No-Attract match... except for the attraction between you and me :-D

Charler: what a sap...

Didn't I tell you to shutup *points to Tempest*

Charler:... Ummm... *shuts up*

Moltrecuno
14th May 2003, 09:04 PM
Mikomi: It's Mikomi! M-I-K-O-M-I!!!! *thwacks Brian on the head*

Mikomi!!!! >___<;;;;

Mikomi: Well... aren't you going to tell me what to do now? :D

-_-;;;

Lets start off with a Safeguard then use a Double Team. Finally jump as high as you can over the substitute when earthquake starts and use a Defense Curl and land on the substitute in that curled up position. Fun. :)

Mikomi: Ya know.... Terrato is a weird name for a Sandslash...

Charler: ....And Mikomi isn't?

Mikomi: Blame Teresa =P

-_____-;

Andrew
14th May 2003, 09:56 PM
Moltrecuno Vs Deck Knight!

Clash Of The Lovers ;)

Mikomi The Female Sandslash vs Terrato The Male Sandslash

Stats and Orders!

Moltrecuno
Mikomi The Female Sandslash
Status = 100% And somewhat happy.
Other Things Of Some Kind Of Importance
-None Yet
=Substitute - Mud Slap - Earthquake

Deck Knight
Terrato The Male Sandslash
Status = 100% And somewhat happy.
Other Things Of Some Kind Of Importance That Could Mean Status Ailments...
-None Yet Unfortunately ;)
=Safeguard - Double Team - Defence Curl

Battle

Hi! I'm doing my first 1st person reffing! *Raises poorly drawn poster to camera that says "Hi Mum!" So I actually exist in this! AMAZING! Here to assist me are my three trusty Pokemon! *Releases them in sucession*

First up is OzStar The Starmie!

OzStar : Hi! *Waves limbs*

Next we have OzChar The Charizard!

OzChar : Hi! I was sold to OzAndrew from my old Trainer Molty! *Shakes wing at Charler* We all know who's the favourite *Narrows Eyes*

And Finally My Wobbuffet! OzMime V. 2.0!

*Mr Mime appears in a Wobbuffet Suit*

OzMime V. 2.0: Wobbuffet! *Embarresed look*

*Gives his Pokemon Their Scripts* Excellent! Lets get going!

Excellent! Well today the battle we're doing is taking place in Molty's buisness, Industries. Last time I heard they had problems with people stealing stationary from their offices. But what can they do really?

OzChar: *Grabs Staplers*

OzChar! What are you doing!

OzChar: Ok.. can we stop... what is my character's emotional drive for participating in kleptomanic spurts? I feel this Stanisklavski approach to Realism isn't working, its much more a Brechtian approah to isolating the audience through odd happenings.

OzStar: Yes! And why does my character "Ruby" like to eat things with my fictionally large mouth? If I'm a starmie and I'm playing a Starmie everyone knows they eat through osmosis.

Heh! OZMOSIS!

OzMime V. 2.0: Shut up. At least you're not playing a female wobbuffet named Buffy!

Well perhaps you three should go off and practice your roles.. .this battle should actually start after like half a page of rambling. ... But I'm famous for that! Or not... Anyway the two trainers Molty accompanied by her Pokemon Charler, walk over to Deck Knight and his Skarmony and Molty gives him a big hug. Skarmony and Charler glare eachother down before following their Trainers back to their beginning positions for the battle!

Molty puts on some sunscreen and hands the bottle to Charler who has problems... she doesn't have opposable thumbs... So in anger she throws it into the nearest volcano.

OzChar: How could She be the favourite! I should be Molty's favourite! BUT NOOOOO she sold me to YOU! For like 1 Yen! I will get my revenge! *Fires staples at Charler but they stop about 1 foot infront of her*

OzMime V. 2.0: WOBBUFFET! I need a new agent... this gig is just so crappy.

OzStar: And how will I EAT Skarmony? Someone tell me that?

Oh! I know! *Sticks some lolly teeth on OzStar*That'll work :D

OzStar: -_-;

Anyway the trainers take their places, I'm on a nice safe levitating platform observing the battle, sipping some Fanta from their new bottle which really isn't a different taste... anyway... the trainers release their Sandslashes! Oooh! How cute! They're the opposite Gender! Its like they're destined to be together! Like their owners!

Sandslashes: -_-; How about no.

Spoilsports.

OzMime V. 2.0: WOBBUFFET! I hate this job.

Well its better than working at McDonalds like my old Mr. Mime. That's what Molty does with him I hear.. and he has really bad dandruff... and if you think its powder coated buns or coconut sprinkled ice cream.. you're in for another think...

OzMime V. 2.0: Eww.... 0_o;

So the trainers command their Sandslashes, the yellowy brown shrews of the desert into action with a flurry of orders. Mikomi starts off with a Safeguard, as she concentrates, and is surrounded by a glittery green aura. Pretty! While Terrato he gives a grunt and with a popping sound a rather lifeless clone of Terrato appears. It looks really lame too! lol.

The Sandslashes is there a better plural for that? Really.. Sandslashi? Slashes? Sandies? Oh forget it... Anyway the girl one, with the complicated non-english name gives a shimmer and is suddenly flanked by five identical mirror images. In a tad of fun she lifts one slash and watches as they all do it! Its like having backup dancers! But cheaper!

The male one with the name that relates to earth scoops up some dirt with his rather unkept nails and flings it at the sudden arrival of the Girl Gang. The goop passes through one, and as if someone is turning off a TV it dissapears, while the mud travels on and slides through another clone taking it out. Mikomi pouts and her remaining three clones do likewise. She braces herself and waits for the next attack.

Terrato focuses his energy and stomps his feet like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum, and controls his power over the earth into shockwave after shockwave of earth rippling. Molty falls over and is quickly plucked up by Charler into the safety of the air.

OzChar: I wouldn't have let her fall over... I would've been better and done all this better beforehand.

Ok.. then...

Mikomi and her three clones take to their air and curl up, and is like a soccer ball of doom, covered in rocky spikes and all. Deck Knight by now is hanging onto his Skarmony's talons in an attempt not to be hurt. See, this is why I put me on a hoverdeck ;) I'm so smart. However that earthquake wasn't.... rocks begin to tumble down the steep banks of the surrounding walls and hit nothing and the lava in the nearby volcano rumbles around rather um... like a volcano.

OzChar: Oh yes! Its my line again! *Puts on professors's hat and grabs whiteboard* Well a volcano starts spewing out Ash before the lava begins its slow and steady decent.

OzStar: Oh. No. Spewing Out Ask Ketchums!

OzMime V. 2.0: Oh. No. Save. Us....

OzChar: No! Not ASH! But ASH! *Laughs*

Well that was the lamest joke ever.

No really... it was!

OzChar: Well my material is crappy! What do you expect!

*Shrugs* Work with it.

The Mikomi Clone Club surronds the real thing as she bonks into the lame looking sub kinda hurting it a fair bit. The rumbling stops and the trainers get back to the ground, shaken not stirred. Mikomi bounces back to her spot, feeling rather dizzy and uncurled. Terrato gives a pout that his attack did nothing but a bit of redecorating.

Charler: You know Molty. If I didn't know better I'd say they were taking us off!

Neva! :)

Stats!

Moltrecuno
Status = 100%
-3 Clones
-Dizzy
-Safeguarded for the next 3 turns not rounds lol.

Deck Knight
Status = 78% And a bit frustrated
- Sub at about 80%
-Not Much else.

Arena

- Rocks around...
- Volcano disterbed
- *Shrugs* All about clear and 11 amish

Ref's Notes.

After reffing a few things I'm putting in these precautions.
-1 time use on recovery moves such as Rest and Recover.
-Unlimited use of moves such as Giga Drain.
-Safeguard lasts 5 turns not 5 rounds anymore ^^;
-Making fun of things is fun. :D
-Any Q's on how I ref feel free to make fun of it.

Moltrecuno
14th May 2003, 10:11 PM
Charler: I am NOT a girl!! I'm a guy! I'm a guy! I'm a guy!! >=[

-_-;; *sigh* Well Mikomi lets play again. If Terrato uses some kind of physical attack, use Counter. Now that we got that settled, lets see....

Charler: My you're so creative... like your boyfriend.... *cough*

¬¬;; I keep on asking myself why did I have to choose you when I started... I still have no answer...

*cough* Well lets start with a Strength and cuddle with the little substitute to maybe break it. XP Its such a cuddly little thing. ^_^

Charler: I know what else is cuddly for you... *cough*

-_-; Anyway, next use a Swords Dance and a Poison Sting combo. So much fun. ^_^

Charler: I think I should eat Tempest... it'll end his misery with your boyfriend. :)

-_-;; I thought you were scared of him...

Charler: I'll just let my mate Amber(Charizard, Female) beat the crap out of him before Amber and me eat him. :D

CHARLER!!!!!

Deck Knight
14th May 2003, 10:30 PM
Alright Terrato, its go time...

Start by powering up with Swords Dance! Then use a Swift Attack to knock out ALL of Mikomi's copies. Finally, use Toxic to poison Mikomi.

As for my moves on Teresa, well, I'll use an Attract, Charm, and Sweet Kiss :D

Charler: Pathetic

*Skarm uses Drill Peck*

Charler: X_x

Andrew
14th May 2003, 10:57 PM
Round 2!

Molty Vs Decky!

Sandslash On SandSlash Action!

Stats and Orders

Moltrecuno
Status = 100%
-3 Clones
-Dizzy
-Safeguarded for the next 3 turns not rounds lol.
=Strength/Counter - Swords Dance /Counter - Poison Sting/Counter

Deck Knight
Status = 78% And a bit frustrated
- Sub at about 80%
-Not Much else.
=Swords Dance - Swift - Toxic

The Attacks on Teresa... *Raises Eyebrow* W.T.F. I heard anything sillier? PErhaps buy the girl something! That is better.

OzMime V. 2.0 - Yes.

Ok!

Battle

Well from last round Mikomi is having fun watching her clones to everythign she does, from the macarena to rubbing her belly and tapping her head.

Terrato is however a tad angered after not doing one degree of injury last round.

OzChar: See! I told you Charler has sex change! I'm so sure she wasn't a He! REALLY!

OzStar: Well I can't really get any of that done -_-;

OzMime V. 2.0: Hello! This wobbuffet suit really really sucks! I hate it! And I'm hot and tired! PLEASE LET ME OUT!

How about No. You're getting paid 75 bucks per hour for it OzMIme. After its done you can go and buy some new clothes. I dunno lol. Go invest. So now Molty's ordering her Sandslash what to do and her clones give the nod alongside her and get ready to leap into action. Deck Knight waves to you know who and commands Terrato.

The Sandslash plural face off and Terrato begins by focusing on the sharp and pointy blade of a sword while he spins around rather fast. While increasing his attack, Mikomi runs over and powers up, and hugs the plushie and it makes a squeaky sound! HOW CUTE!

OzChar: Hey Wobbuffet! Do You squeak!

OzMime V. 2.0: I'm a MR.MIME! AND NO I DON'T SQUEAK, COUNTER MIRROR COAT OR DESINTY BOND!

OzChar: Meanie.

OzMime V. 2.0: However I do Encore! *Claps!*

OzChar: Yay!

Mmmkay then, Ruby, I mean OzStar, What are you up to?

OzStar: I'm having a chat with the local family of Onix. Their baby is so cute! And they have a pet rock! And a Chia Pet! *Pets Pet Rock* Fetch! FETCH!

Riiighhttt..

The Sandslash however are continuing to battle. Now its Mikomi's turn to spin around, and let me tell you, its not helping her sense of balance, or stomach. Her clones spin away too! Once at speed she begins to release Poison Pins as she spins around! MAD! Absolutely mad.

After being hit by two of the little poison stings that did next to nothing and his sub took about 1 Terrato focuses his energy into small stars around him and directs them towards the Girls Gang. The Stars whip through two of the clones, making them blip away before slamming into a dizzy Mikomi. Leaving her with one clone.

OzMime V. 2.0 : I feel so sick... really... I shouldn't have watched her...

Spew over the side dude.. not on the hover platform.... *Holds head*

Mikomi sits down, clutching her stomach and her head, lies down to regain some composure. Terrato sering his chance uses his little venom sac and spits out a dark black substance onto Mikomi, but it simply is absorbed by a sparkly green light into nothingness. Mikomi is none the wiser and if not ready to sleep. Her green aura fades away... Terrato glares at his trainer for forgetting that former safeguard is now gone.

OzChar: Well gee.. at least I still have my stapler.

Stats

Moltrecuno
Status = 93%
-1 Clone
- VERY VERY VERY Dizzy
-Ready to vomit....
-Raised Attack

Deck Knight
Status = 74% And a bit frustrated
- Sub at about 55%
-Not Much else.
-Raised Attack

Deck Knight
15th May 2003, 08:48 PM
Alright Terrato, start by using a Toxic before Mikomi can put up a new Safeguard, next, use a Rock Slide to cover Mikomi, and finally... under all those rocks, use a Fissure to make her fall to her doom!

I'm so mean...

*kisses Teresa*

Plz don't hurt me later.

Moltrecuno
16th May 2003, 08:20 PM
Ebil dude!!! Ebil!!! ...and very cute also. *giggles*

Charler: *rolleyes* Uh huh...

*glares* ¬_¬ I'll kill you later...

Charler: No you won't. You love me too much. :D

*thinks* *loves Brian more*

You're doing fine Mikomi. Now start off with a Double Team to avoid that nasty toxic. Next just wait for the rock slide to come and use Rollout and roll right into Terrato's sub. Maybe some rocks will follow ya also. ^_^;;; Finally, regardless if the sub is destroyed or not, I want you to do this: Right at the moment when Terrato uses fissure, I want you to grab him(or the sub) and jump performing a Seismic Toss him into the fissure on the ground.

Double Team ~~ Rollout ~~ Seismic Toss

Being ebil is fun, no? :D

~M~

Andrew
18th May 2003, 09:32 PM
Molty vs Deck Knight

Clash of the Peoples I know!

Or

Clash of the Sandslashes... Sandslashs... Sandslashii.... Oh screw it.

Statsa And Orders

Moltrecuno
Status = 93%
-1 Clone
- VERY VERY VERY Dizzy
-Ready to vomit....
-Raised Attack
= Double Team - Rollout - Seismic Tossa

Deck Knight
Status = 74% And a bit frustrated
- Sub at about 55%
-Not Much else.
-Raised Attack
=Toxic - RockSlide - Fissure

Battle!

Crap... I need to say something funny... look here! There's your humor fix everyone! http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16620

OzChar: Remind me never to go Clubbing with you Oz.

Shuddup ~)~; It wasn't my fault!

OzMime V.2.0 : Oh SURRRREEE Ozzy, I believe you.!

Quiet newbie! Don't you have a role!

OzMime V. 2.0 : Wobbuffet! -_-;

OzStar: I believe you Oz!

And that's why you have a good sig move :D

Meanwhile Deck Knight and Molty are now back on the ground and thinking up their strat for this round. They yell out their orders and get back to it!

Mikomi is clutching her stomach as Terrato gives a s******. Heh. He pats his Sub as Mikomi is in the fetal position and vomiting profusely. The last clone dissapears as Mikomi accidently projectile vomits through it. Whoops! Its a pity she's too dizzy to create more!

Terrato smirks as he now has the upper hand and uses his Toxic attack once, again, the black goop, hitting Mikomi on the back and it instantly begins to seep into her system. Mikomi is too busy vomiting her guts out but none the less she tries her rollout attack.

Indeed this requires spinning again, but at a more relaxed pace. We're talking senior citizen, sunday arvo driving here.

OzMime V. 2.0: WTF!?

OzStar: WTF!?

OzChar: Oh I see.. WTF!?

Yes. THAT SLOW! Mikomi taps into the sub and she unrolls, just to be struck by a flurry of stones. Poor thing. Terrato now has the upperhand! He sees the downed Sandslash and goes for the jugular... or rather the foot.

Mikomi pulls herself out of the rubble and grabs the battered Sub in anticipation. She now feels rather dehydrated after vomiting so much. Poor thing. Terratio crosses his slashy finger and focuses a beam of white energy between them.

OzChar: This round sucks so much Oz, its NOT FUNNY!

OzStar: I have to agree, the lack of humor here really really sucks.

OzMime V. 2.0: Well Yeah... what they said...

Hey, blame the script not me!

Well basically the dizzy sandslash leaps into the air, fuzzy toy in slashers as the beam of white energy travels across the ground really really really slowly. Even slower than Mikomi's rollout here.

Beam + Sub = Shattered Toy.

Well that was fun! Round over!

All: Liar.

Charler: Molty refs better than you. Idiots.

Hey! With that bitchy attitude maybe your sex change needs to be reversed! Meanie!

Stats!

Moltrecuno
Status = 79%
- Somewhat dehydrated
- Raised Attack
- Toxified
- Shook off Dizziness

Deck Knight
Status = 74%
- Sub Destroyed!
- Raised Attack

Ref's Note

-I used Fissure as used by Tauros Ie vs Gengar.
-Meh.

Moltrecuno
22nd May 2003, 09:23 PM
Quack...

Charler: O.o That's not a funny line...

Swords Dance + Metal Claw + Slash Combo

:)

~M~

Deck Knight
23rd May 2003, 09:52 AM
Alright Sandlslash... wait for her Combo and use Counter! Then jump at Mikomi with Dynamic Punch! Finally, take a break.

Counter, Dynamic Punch(use after the combo is countered), Take a break.

Andrew
28th May 2003, 08:56 PM
Deck Knight Vs Moltrecuno!

Sandslash Clash!

Stats and Orders

Moltrecuno
Status = 79%
- Somewhat dehydrated
- Raised Attack
- Toxified
- Shook off Dizziness
=Swords Dance+Slash+Metal Claw Combo. The as I coin it “Nail Spin”

Deck Knight
Status = 74%
- Sub Destroyed!
- Raised Attack
=Counter –Dynamic Punch – Slack off :P

Battle!

OzChar – Welcome back viewers! If you’ve just tuned it, SHAME ON YOU! And a quick recap. Basically, scroll up. Hee!

OzStar- That’s not too nice OzChar, even if you hate Charler, doesn’t mean you have to be nasty to the readers.

OzChar – WHAT READERS!? This is ASB, not Fanfic. Sure in Fanfic I have a role as Phil’s Charizard in EBTV and people read about me as such and comment, but in ASB, no one gives a red razoo what you do.

OzMime V. 2.0 – I have to agree with you there OzChar, noone does give a stuff about your writing skills here :/ And if they do, you very rarely get a reply.

OzStar – Its not about popularity and replies! Its about....

Ozmime and Ozchar – Popularity and replies?

OzStar – Argh! *Runs off and releases OzHoppy *

OzHoppy – Hi! Hee! You look like Buffy! *Points at OzMime v 2.0*

OzMime v. 2.0 – I. hate. You.

Will you three pipe down please *Recalls OzStar* I have a match to ref and I don’t have all eternity to do it. So sit down and shut up.

*All the pokemon sit down on the metal platform* Good. Now get the shut up part in effect.

Ok well basically the trainers have called on a nearby public telephone for some Barbie hoverboards ala Back To The Future 2. Just basically to keep them safe from any earth shaking attacks.

Charler: Hey! That was your idea loser ref! They didn’t need hoverboards! I’m here!

Hey! Don’t shoot the messenger! Take it up with OzChar.

OzChar – Nyayayaaaaa :P

Charler – I’ll get you! *Pulls out Buffy and throws her at OzChar, smacking her face*

OzChar – Ow! Be careful! You don’t want to tear the stitches from your operation now do you!

Anywho, the trainers now on their prettyful barbie hoverboards feel a lot more confident to battle. They yell out commands to their pokemon, who soldier on. How nice.

Terrato is waiting on Mikomi’s attack and stands in a defensive stance. Mikomi feels ill, just having to do another spinning attack. But none the less she gets up and a sword like symbol appears on her forehead as she begins to spin, one of her claws becoming steel, the other a just as deadly, but minus the tetanus nail.

Mikomi spins faster than a merry-go-round, gravatron and some other ****ty spinning ride at the show, leaving a trail of dust behind her. Claws extended, her claws rip at Terrato, waiting for the perfect time to counter attack. A rather large gash on his chest appears, from the brown, yellow, grey and white blur, its hard to tell what did it.

He stumbles back a bit and waits for his opportunity to strike. Mikomi however has began to retch.. while spinning. How charming. As she spings, vomit begins to hurl out, splattering Terrato’s wound, making it burn and hitting his face. Ew. If I were him I’d be cleaning that wound out ASAP. Who knows WHAT she’s been eating.

Ignoring the stinging acidic pain, Terrato lunges forward and smacks Mikomi right in the forehead, sending her reeling. Mikomi just lays there as Terrato follows up the attack by leaping into the air and focusing his energy into his fist, slamming it into Mikomi’s gut as she lies there, the poison making her innards burn.

Terrato, tries to ignore his large cut as his plonks himself down for a rest… oh yeah, and there’s a pokemon on the outset! OMFG! It’s a Dunsparce! LOOKOUT! If you hurt it it’ll get you :o

OzChar – Well expect more comedic fun from us next turn!

OzMime – Oh.. my line… WOBBUFFET… *Sighs*

OzHoppy – Happy to be part of the team :D YAY!

*Rolls eyes* Whatever.

Stats

Moltrecuno
Status = 40%
- Somewhat REALLY dehydrated
- Raised Attack
- Toxified
- REALLY REALLY REALLY DIZZY.

Deck Knight
Status = 59%
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash
- Other little scratches here and there

Deck Knight
29th May 2003, 09:55 PM
Alright Terrato... keep it up... use a Safeguard so nothing nasty happens to you, then use Seismic Toss to throw Mikomi into into that Dunsparce... oh yeah, and then use Swift.

Moltrecuno
1st June 2003, 01:48 PM
Alright Mikomi. I want you to just Take a Break and get yourself undizzy. Next use Earthquake and shake up the place a little. Finally use a Counter to counter that swift. I'm done. :)

~M~

Andrew
11th June 2003, 12:40 AM
Yadayadayada Molty vs Decky

What else do you need to know?
Click on page one.
Meh

Stats and Orders:

Moltrecuno
Status = 40%
- Somewhat REALLY dehydrated
- Raised Attack
- Toxified
- REALLY REALLY REALLY DIZZY.
=Take a Break - Equake - Counter

Deck Knight
Status = 59%
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash
=Safeguard - Seismic Toss- Counter

Battle

And now we're back! After a large break since our last round!

OzHoppy - And that's because you're lazy! HEE!

OzChar - I do have to agree *Is sniffing whiteout* oooh, that's a good hit!

OzMime - What the.... OZCHAR! Where did you pick up that!?

OzChar - From the stationary room, they have a great lot of white out remover too, even better hit!

OzMime - I meant the habit....

OzChar - Charler! ITS ALL CHARLER!

Charler - HEY! STOP PINNING EVERYTHIGN ON ME!

OzChar - Mummy's Girl!

Charler - I'm a boy dammit! I'll get you after this battle dammit!

OzChar - *Sniffs* Oh yeah... one more time, hit me baby!

Oh crap... Brittney Spears refrences :\ I feel sick

Molty and Decky are hovering on their Barbie hoverboards and having a great time! Hee! Funny! Anywho, their Sandslash plural aren't looking that great. Poor things. If you want to read about their condition, scroll up. I'm lazy :D

Anywho, the trainers yell out their commands and they're off! Its an amazingly fast time as Terrato is covered in sparkly stuff! Prurdy! And Mikomi lies down in an attempt to steady herself, and it works surprisingly well.

Next off Terrato goes to perform a seismic toss on Mikomi, but she's got a little plan as she focuses her control over the ground into her foot and pounds it as soon as Terrato is in grabbing range. Needless to say he goes flying! ANd that dunsparce goes flying too and tries to steady itself by hovering. Unfortunately its crap wings give out and it falls into a volcano. Dying. :D Good work!

Finally Terrato gets up and tries to compose himself, focusing his energy into pretty little stars! These stars fly at Mikomi who braces herself and takes the blows but focuses that energy and sends it flying at Terrato twice as hard as the poison burns inside and the stomach goop burns. Ouchies

OzHoppy - Why do you ALWAYS have to be so disgusting?

You love me for it :D

OzHoppy - Yeah. I do :)

Stats

Moltrecuno
Status = 29%
- REALLY dehydrated
- Raised Attack
- Toxified

Deck Knight
Status = 32%
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash

Moltrecuno
13th June 2003, 05:48 PM
Ain't this fun Mikomi? :D

Mikomi: ¬_¬;;;

^^;; Well lets see...*thinks* I think Oz will kill me after I say my attacks...

I want you to use Ancient Pillars (sig) and be sure you're at a distance when this is done. Finally use Earthquake. *hopes Mikomi will listen to her after this* X_x;;; *also wants to see how this sig works out .-.;; * Yeah I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to choosing when I use sig moves. XP

Sandslash (Female)
Nickname: Mikomi
Signature Move: Ancient Pillars
Description: Mikomi looks upinto the sky/ceiling as if waiting for something to com down. She will close her eyes and go under a trance. At this point, Mikomi is vulnerable to an attack from the opponent. Out from under the ground, four beams of white light will shoot out from the ground in four corners of the arena. Then from right under where Mikomi stands, a reddish glow will spread across the arena floor making the whole floor glow an eerie red. Mikomi, still in her upward looking glance, will lower her head to head level and turn towards the opponent with eyes closed. She will suddenly open them again and give an evil heartless look and smile evily at the opponent. The four light beams by now have been touched by the reddish glow and solidified into stone pillars filled with carvings and writings from the ancient times.

Mikomi now has the heart and power from the ancients. In other words, the damage of her attacks will do 10% more damage and her defense against any attack will rise by -10% per round. As long as the pillars are standing, Mikomi will be in this state, but the pillars will turn to dust if they're not destroyed some way or another in three rounds. Since Mikomi is temporarily under the ancients' control during that time, there is a 50% chance Mikomi will not recognize me as her trainer and will attack on her own regardless of what I say to her. So at times during the effect I will have no control over her and she will attack anyone including trainers and the ruf, but that's the ref's decision.

(Optional Part if the Ref chooses to do this--) This is the optional part of the sig. If Mikomi attacks me anytime during this I will automatically be unable to give attacks for 3 attacks(equivilent to 1 round and will start once I'm hit). This chance of her attacking me or anyone will be about 10% once the effect starts(10%ref + 10%opponent's trainer + 10%me= 30% chance of Mikomi hitting anyone and 70% of hitting opposing pokemon) and raises by 5% each round ( per person so by the end of the effect of three rounds Mikomi will be smacking everyone silly =/ At least it pisses off everyone near the end and make them think more.). Remember its 50% chance if Mikomi attacks randomly. If Mikomi attacks the Ref or Opponent, the opponent will be unable to give commands for 1 attack(will begin right after they're hit and is similar to a flinch), and the Ref will just get hurt a bit. Don't worry if the ref chooses to do this. This will give a challenge to the battle and I don't mind for the most part. (--End Optional Part)

To recap: This raises damage of attacks by 10% and defense against any attack by -10% per round. 50% chance Mikomi will disobey me and attack on her own free will (or the ancients' will I might say) at the pokemon or anyone else present in the arena. Effect ends once the pillars are torn down(all of them) or when three rounds pass. Takes two attack slots to perform. When Mikomi goes back to her normal state, she cannot use this attack again for this will practically destroy her from the inside out and I, as a trainer and friend to Mikomi, will never allow that to happen. The attack is a one time use regardless if it succeeds or fails.
Type: Rock | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 0%
Captured at: 009-14 Industries

Btw Oz, you can ask me about the effects of the sig (especially with the part with the negative numbers @_@;;; ) when I get a chance to be on AIM.

~M~

Deck Knight
13th June 2003, 07:29 PM
Alright Terrato, while Mikomi is Vulnerable to attacks, use a Hyper Beam! Then, jump on top of Mikomi while she's finishing up ancient pillers and confuse her with a Dynamic Punch. Finally, keep on top of her(wow that sounds weird) while she Earthquakes, and then jump down and use an Earthquake of your own. That way you can minimize damage to yourself.

HBeam, jump on Mikomi and DPunch, stay on top till Earthquake finishes and then jump off and use an Earthquake of your own.

Andrew
18th June 2003, 07:13 PM
Molty Vs DK

Yada yada yada

Stats and Orders

Moltrecuno
Status = 29%
- REALLY dehydrated
- Raised Attack
- Toxified
=Ancient Pillars - Equake

Deck Knight
Status = 32%
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash
=H Beam - On top of Miko - Equake

Battle

This'll be short. I just found out I failed a uni essay. Excuse me while I cry. I need to spend less time here and more doing research. My Pokemon are recalled for this round :\

Basically, toxic saps Mikomi some more as she concentrates 'n stuff Terrato fires a Hbeam at her. She gets hit, but continues to concentrate.

4 Pillars pop out at the 4 corners of this industries world so you can't even see 3 of them :\ Terrato hops on top of Mikomi 0_o and she tries to shake him off and Equakes nothing, but lava begins to gently flow down the nearby volcano.

Terrato hops off and Equakes her as the stomache crap eats away at his health. And Mikomi faints. Terribly sorry but this needed to be done. My work.. not Mikomi fainting. Seems the toxic did her in.

12 damage for the Quake, 15 for the beam and 8 for the toxins...

Stats

Moltrecuno
Status = Dead.
=Please choose your next Pokemon. And you attack 2nd

Deck Knight
Status = 25
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash
- Reallly exhausted.

Arena:

Lava is beginning to flow down. It'll arrive in 3 turns. :0

Moltrecuno
19th June 2003, 06:48 PM
*recalls Mikomi* You did a great job Mikomi. ^_^ Now lets see.... time for me to stop being playful ^^;;

Charler: ...or stupid *coughcough*

¬¬; Maybe I should get Tempest to kick your arse....

Charler: Uh.... how about no?

Thought so. Alright, time for Doragon(Dragonair, M) *throws pokeball*

You remember Doragon right?

*sees Doragon backing away* O_o;;

Doragon: Hell no! I'm not fighting! He used my cousin five times removed in your last battle. Even though I hated that sucker.... uh I don't want to end up like him having my dead body swung around like a whip! *goes back in pokeball*

DORAGON!!!!

Charler: *snicker* Btw... that Dragonair carcass had no relation to Doragon...

GRRR!!!! >____<;;

Alright! Then I choose Perfect Chaos!

Charler: You're using Sean?

NO!!!! >_< *thwacks Charler*

Charler: x_o;;

Perfect Chaos aka PC (Porygon, n/a)

~M~[/color]

Deck Knight
19th June 2003, 07:23 PM
Alright Terrato, we couldn/t ask for a better victim. Since we already know Teresa is planning to use a certain attack.

Alright Terrato, get between PC and the lava, and watch as it freezes it in its tracks with an Ice Beam, you meanwhile will have dug underground, and thus be safe. Then, come up from underground with a Body Slam, and then use Toxic on the Poor Pinned PC.

Dig, Body Slam, Toxic.

Moltrecuno
20th June 2003, 07:35 PM
Who said I was going to stop the lava? >=] First, lets start off with Flash and blind Terrato so he can't go into his hole. Now since Mt. Deckbi is a nice mountain, it must have big boulders nearby. So that means, Teleport as far away to the side from where the lava is flowing, and try to teleport onto a boulder if there is one. Next, lets direct the lava to the right direction. Use Psychic on the lava and direct it right at Terrato and keep the lava going at Terrato as long as you can with those psychic powers of yours. :)

PC: Yes Molty lady person. I'll do my best trainer lady person.

That's Ms. Molty to you... -_-;;

Charler: You sound old.

--; Note to self: Kill Charler during this round.

Charler: o_o;;;

~M~

Andrew
30th June 2003, 10:51 PM
Molty Vs Deck Knight.

Perfect Chaos Vs Terrato
Porygon Vs Sandslash

Round.... 7!

=====

Stats and Orders

=====

Deck Knight
Status = 25 %
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash
- Reallly exhausted. = B+ Exhaustion
= Dig - Body Slam - Toxic

=====

Moltrecuno
Perfect Chaos The Porygon
Status= 100%
Ailments and stuff
- Primed and ready to go - F Exhaustion.
= Flash - Teleport - Psychic

=====

Battle!

Well welcome back one and all, your ref is now approved! As the lowest rank :o Yes, yes, hold your shock back... but well I have a family to support now..

OzMime: You have kids!? Oh yeah... I also destroyed that Wobbuffet suit that round you did a ****ty reffing.

No... I don't have kids... I run an... orphanage of types... and that wobbuffet suit.... WTF! That had to go back to the store you twit! Now we owe them 300 Dollars! GAH! IDIOT!

OzHoppy: Aww its nice you're helping the community! You're so nice!

Yes. Yes I am.

OzChar: *Snorts* Pfft.. .Liar, you're a capitalistic bastard, you sold out Sunflor to run your little recycling buisness! I saw you!

Gah... quiet you or I'll sell you off too!

OzHoppy: You sold Sunflora! *Cries* I didn't even know him or her...

Well yeah, shim was only in one battle... against a Chikorita... and won surprisingly. And the arena was a Maccas. It wasn't the best battle.. but hey, we won!

OzMime: And you got rid of OzMime the original! And Corsola! I can't help but feeling we're cheap replacements

Well you are cheap replacements. But with better sigs! :D

OzMime: Oh. K.

Oh well I'd better start reffing. *Lifts cuffed hands* Oh crap... being approved means I have to wear shackles.... :\

So um, DK and Molty are still on their barbie Hoverboards. And Mikomi is recalled by Molty, its poor worn out mousey self now dead to the world... Terrato gives a little grin, happy he succeeded as DK tries to comfort his Girlfriend, but cops a slap across the face.

In retaliation, DK slinks back off to his side of the field as Molty throws out her Next Pokeball. A Porygon appears with the ever familiar flash which must be a bugger for Eplileptic children.

Now we have Perfect Chaos, the pink and blue Pokemon hovering about half a meter off the air somehow.. Maybe he eats a lot of beans? Terrato feels the burn of the vomit in his wounds as he begins to try and dig underground, getting halfway down, his little paws are burnt as he realizes that digging next to the base of an erupting volcano isn't what I'd call smart. Perfect Chaos meanwhile has accessed the Flash File and double clicked on it in his internal desktop, starting the program. His entire body is racked in light as it in a bright flash blinds Terrato for a while.

A huge cloud of ash is thrown into the air, and no, its not a lot of Ash Ketchum merchandise. Its choking ash which will start raining on the arena soon with little embers too which'll burn. Barbie hoverboarders, expect some special umbrellas soon. OzHoppy, OzMime and OzChar. That's your job!

Terrato can't really rub his eyes with his large pointy claws and burnt claws as he struggles to see. He winces and sees Perfect Chaos and begins running towards him regardless. Perfect Chaos however has acessed his Teleport window and as he's surrounded in a blue Aura, he appears on the other side of the volcano, as lava is running down a lot faster. On top of a boulder its fine for the time being, if not a bit dodgy. Terrato keeps running and doesn't seem to be running into anything so he stops in his tracks and plonks down, waiting for that darned Porygon to reappaear.

On cue Perfect Chaos appears back on the area and accesses his landscaping program. Terrato sighs as he tries to access his poison sack. Meanwhile the Porgon's doing a backyard blitz and firing a powerful blue bolt of energy which is tearing up the ground, from the top to the bottom. And the lava flow is focused to about the middle of the slope. Perfect Chaos admires his renovation and gives a happy sound as Terrato, sore, bloodied and beated spews out toxins on the porygon as it begins to seep into its system. OH NOES! WINDOEZ IN TRUBBLE! ROFL

OzHoppy: And you call me immature?

=====

Stats

Deck Knight
Status = 12%
Fatigue A
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash
- Burnt Paws

=====

Moltrecuno
Status= 100%
Fatigue C-
Ailments and stuff
- Toxified!

Notes

-Lava is flowing slower than expected.
-I have a new fatigue system in place! :D Ok, basically F for Fatigue means you're cool and fresh. A+ means you faint. And you move from like F to D to C- to C to C+ to B- ect ect you get the idea. Plus I don't have to work with more nasty numbers.
-Sorry 'bout the delay.

Moltrecuno
3rd July 2003, 10:25 PM
Me slapped Brian? ._.;;

Charler: You're such a cruel cruel person Teresa...

CHARLER!! How many times do I have to tell you not to say my real name?!?!

Charler: Oh just shut up. Everyone knows your real name by now *rolleyes*

-_-;;;

Okay PC lets kill the mouse.

Charler: You're sounding mean again....

Quiet... ;_;

Well use Psychic on Terrato before he could use anything on you and throw him into the ground(or lava) with your psychic powers. If Terrato is alive somehow, do another Psychic. If he's still alive, do Psychic again. If Terrato goes underground at any time, just use your Psychic powers and drag him out of there so you can toss him around. Notice the Psychic in bold font. :D

Pretty much use Psychic till Terrato is knocked out

~M~

Deck Knight
4th July 2003, 10:40 PM
I think its time to ruin that Little PC... Sandslash, I need you to do something simple. Wave your spiny behind in the air and slap it rudely, taunting that pile of programs, yes, thats right, SWAGGER, that should distract its mind a bit. Then, I want you to use Rest, sleep, and while that pile of programs is raging at you, probably smacking its own head in the process, I want you to Snore loudly, and annoy it even more... if you should wake up, use Seismic Toss to throw it in the lava.

Swagger, Rest, Snore/Seismic Toss

Andrew
10th July 2003, 06:35 AM
Deck vs Molty

Round 9? No.. 8..

Stats and Orders

Deck Knight
Status = 12%
Fatigue A
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash
- Burnt Paws

=Swagger - Rest - Sleep Talk/Seismic Toss

=====

Moltrecuno
Status= 100%
Fatigue C-
Ailments and stuff
- Toxified!

= Psychic X 3

Battle

Well gee, I'm feeling stoopid after messing up my IBPT Pokemon choice ~)~;;;

OzStar - Do I look unevolved to you? Dork! *Zaps back into ball*

This is why molty reffings are bad ;_; My own pogeys hurt my self confidence.

OzHoppy - Whee! I hope I can battle :)

I've actually got you chalked for evolution right after this tourney regardless :)

OzHoppy - Yay!

Yeah, yous so cute :D

Anywho, short round. Lets keep it even shorter.

The lava is about to reach the bottom of the volcano, and Terrato, tired, bloodied, stinking and disgustingly dirty shakes his butt at Perfect Chaos who suddenly realizes what he's doing!

Accessing hit Child Protection software, he double clicks it and ignores all pornographic motions as portrayed by the desperate shrew. And ew. Just ew.

Terrato sits down as a glowing red cross appears on his forehead, activating a soothing feeling that fills his body, but unfortunately, by doing this he's simply fallen unconcious due to fatigue. Unknown to everyone but me, who being sadistic lets PC use a blue bolt of sparkly energy on the unconcious creature before declaring it fainted.

Molty and Charler do a somewhat dorky victory dance as DK recalls his dry warrior and sobs onto his Shiny Razory Skarmony. Ouch, he could use its feathers to get the Schick effect *Product Placement* ^^;

Stats!

Deck Knight
Status = Deaded
Fatigue A+
- Raised Attack
- Large gash on chest
- Stomach ick in gash
- Burnt Paws

=====

Moltrecuno
Status= 99%
Fatigue C/C-
Ailments and stuff
- Toxified!

DK chooses, Molty Attacks first. :)

Deck Knight
10th July 2003, 06:56 AM
I send out Slumber the Hypno. Yes, HYPNO! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hypno: He gets a little crazy sometimes. No... just.... No.

Heh heh.

Moltrecuno
10th July 2003, 10:34 AM
You evolved that stupid big-nosed thing already! Wait. Did I say that out loud? >_>;;;

Charler: *shakes head* Yep.... -_-;;;

>_> <_< >_>;; Eh.... I didn't mean to say that. I meant thats its great to see that your Drowzee evolved already. :D'

Charler: -_-;;

*cough* Alright... First off... if you fall asleep or get confused in this round PC I'll kill you!!

PC: *rolleyes* Just say your commands already damnit!

Don't you start having an attitude on me!

PC: Well then.... *beeep*

>=[ PC!!! If Slumber tries to get you to fall asleep, use Toxic before you fall asleep. If Slumber tries to confuse you, just close your eyes and Sharpen. If Slumber tries to poison you, Teleport as far away as you can. If Slumber...

Charler: Enough of the subs!! X_x;;

No! Anyway if (while smiting Hypno's R/S moves) Slumber is about to use Safeguard, get a Toxic in before he succeeds.

Okay. Now for regular attacks use Shadow Ball x3 to blast him back before he tries to lay a hand on you. Yeah, my regular attacks are creative. -_-;;

Charler: You know... Hypno is an evil pokemon... maybe you should get one...

HELL NO!!! *falls over*

Charler: It was just a suggestion... O_o;;

~M~

Andrew
11th July 2003, 04:44 AM
I thought I'd better pop in and say Happy Birthday DK, and post your attacks too.

And Molty, that poison is what took out your Sandslash too :o

*Runs*

Deck Knight
11th July 2003, 06:38 AM
Alright Hypno *laughs evilly* We WILL confuse that Porygon....

Hypno, start with a Dynamic Punch! As that poor PC Sharpens, it will receive a nasty blow from that powerful attack. Then, I want you to use a Seismic Toss on the confused enemy and throw that little cybernetic freak into the lava. Finally, after the little freak has been sent in the lava. Use Psychic to bury it under the molten rock. Burning all its files and reducing it to cinders.

Dynamic Punch, Seismic Toss into lava, Psychic into and under lava for burnage :D.

Hypno's ARE evil.

Hypno: They also get more simplified commands, I can't beleive that Porygon's owner, what a silly girl.

"DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Hypno: She's your girlfriend? You have bad taste.

Teresa: WHAT! *smacks hypno*

Charler: *laughs*

Tempest: Shut up! *smacks Charler*

Me and Teresa: --;;;;;;;;;;