PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Gamewizard007! (ref needed)

pokemasterfrank
15th May 2003, 12:52 AM
Your online, and I know it. If you online enough to quote crap about me, then your online enough for an ASB battle!...even if you did post in the Absence Tower.

You choose the amount of Pokemon we use (2 vs 2 or more would be prefered).

You choose who sends out first.

You can choose the Arena.

DQ Time shall be none since your grounded and probably be on sporatically when you sneak on.

And umm...yeah, we'll need a ref :o

M1ND G4ME
15th May 2003, 01:17 AM
Anyways, 2 vs 2 out at the same time.

Vise versa, I send, You send, You send, I send

Arena: A Giant Lime gelatin mold, You know like the Cake with the whole in it. We start out ON TOP of the mold and the little hole it it has pillars for rest (like a time out zone for one attack turn where you cant attack the pokemon, the resting there gives back 5 HP per turn and you can only rest there twice per battle) and dont take the gelatin lightly, You can sink in there or swim or dig etc etc

Now off I go to grounded land. Btw, Ill find a reffy later, Not just some random one k?

pokemasterfrank
15th May 2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Gamewizard007
Anyways, 2 vs 2 out at the same time.

Vise versa, I send, You send, You send, I send

Arena: A Giant Lime gelatin mold, You know like the Cake with the whole in it. We start out ON TOP of the mold and the little hole it it has pillars for rest (like a time out zone for one attack turn where you cant attack the pokemon, the resting there gives back 5 HP per turn and you can only rest there twice per battle) and dont take the gelatin lightly, You can sink in there or swim or dig etc etc

Now off I go to grounded land. Btw, Ill find a reffy later, Not just some random one k?

Sounds good. Now I have one question. For the twice per battle rest, does each turn count as one time, or does each time you enter the circle count as one time. Also, by 5 HP, do you mean 5% health is healed?

M1ND G4ME
17th May 2003, 05:53 AM
For the twice per battle rest, does each turn count as one time, or does each time you enter the circle count as one time. Wha? That made no sense, Arent they both the same thing? And The 5hp thing, Isnt 5hp and 5% the same thing? *will pick pokemon after this is all straightened out* *goes back to looking for a reffy*

pokemasterfrank
18th May 2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Gamewizard007
For the twice per battle rest, does each turn count as one time, or does each time you enter the circle count as one time. Wha? That made no sense, Arent they both the same thing? And The 5hp thing, Isnt 5hp and 5% the same thing? *will pick pokemon after this is all straightened out* *goes back to looking for a reffy*

Actually, theoretically, I could enter the circle only once, but stay in that circle for the whole match, healing and not being able to be attacked.

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 07:52 PM
Well you could stay there for the whole match but yould only get 5% and you couldnt attack either. and I know your dumb but your not dumb enough to stay there forever.

pokemasterfrank
21st May 2003, 07:52 PM
For being grounded, you sure are on a lot. I see you in the AIM chats everyday, and for hours, so your on enough. I say we should shift the DQ time to 3 days. And what in the world are you waiting for. You should send out Pokies...