PDA

View Full Version : ~º'°'º~ Congratulations, Jay!! ~º'°'º~

Lady Vulpix
15th May 2003, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the team, Faithless!

Amy and I would like to congratulate you for your becoming a PCG mod. We're sure you'll do a great job and we hope you enjoy it.

If you have any questions, or if you ever get a game or club request you're not quite sure about, you can talk to us. I'll be happy to help and share my opinions, and I'm sure Amy will too.

You've been doing great at PCG so far, so I hope you keep up your good work and, remembering an old post of yours at Charmander Central, I want you to know that here you have friends you can count on. :yes:

Ok, if Amy has anything else to say, she can edit this message. Anyone else can post replies to this topic, either to congratulate Jay or, in Jay's case, to respond. It would be nice to know how you feel about this.

See you around!

This is Amy. Congrats and welcome. I'm sure you will do a great job! Keep up the great work ^_^

Fett One
15th May 2003, 12:36 PM
Faithless, now that you have the power of a mod you know what you must do: Use that power to annoy! I'm just kidding but seriously, congrats on becoming a mod.

Knight of Time
15th May 2003, 12:40 PM
Yet another of my best friends here has been modded...

Congrats Jay, you really deserve your new mod spot buddy. ;)

Make all us PCGers here proud, dude.

Aipom Of Doom
15th May 2003, 02:54 PM
Congratulations, Faithless! =) I don't know you that well (though we probably should change that, especially since we co-own the Goldenrod Tower <_<. Do you have AIM?), but you do deserve being a mod. Good luck. :o

Gligar_Man
15th May 2003, 07:40 PM
ocngratulations jay, do a good job, be prepared to be annoyed with constant game requests...

Jay
16th May 2003, 01:48 AM
It is a great honour to be modding for a place i've always loved and with everyone I know. It's a great feeling and came as a complete shock to me

Gabi and Amy, I'll be sure to turn to you's if I need assistance, and i'll make you's proud

Zak, i'm really sorry.... you know what i'm talking about

To all the others who've replied, thank you very much ^^ I won't let you's down either. To anyone else that replies after this, then I thank you all too, unless you have a concern about this

:wave:

pokemasterfrank
16th May 2003, 03:01 AM
*blows fanfare* *tosses confetti*

Congrats! *pulls a string and confetti rains down upon Jay*

Congrats on being modded. I'm sure...as well as the others that have posted here...and the people that got you modded...that you will do a very good job.

shazza
16th May 2003, 06:26 AM
cognratulations dont do naything abd to my fourumm