PDA

View Full Version : Robotica 3010AD Sign Ups FINALLY!!

Dark Dragonite
15th May 2003, 02:02 PM
Tentative Title: Robotica 3010 AD
Basis: Future Earth
Genre: Futuristic/Sci Fi/Drama/Dark??
Characters Needed: good Teens,maybe a bad guy(s)
Basic Plot: It is the future, most of the work done now-a-days is all done by machines. There is a group of teens who have found an old chest of books, talking about how the way things used to be, and wish for people to be less lazy and robotic in their own nature. They have to fight to take down the droids, who have secretly taken over the government, and control all the eye can see.

WOW, it has been months since I posted, and got good reviews in the yes no topic(11-9-02)

So, I will need a few sign-ups besides myself here: No Rush Though

I WILL ALSO NEED A LOT OF HELP FROM EXPERIENCED RPGers IN MAKING THIS SUCCESSFUL, ANY TIPS ARE APPRECIATED!!

Now:

Name:
Any History you would like to add about your character:
Anything else I probably left out:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me
Name: Steve
Description: Tall, thin, about 6'3", 175lbs., short brown spiked hair, brown/amber eyes, wears dark blue jeans, white shirt with black long sleeves, blue visor, long black trench coat, black boots.
History: Family unknown, possible brother out there, longs for a purpose, and a sense of belonging. Started noticing prophetic dreams, nothing else is known at this time...

Dark Dragonite
30th May 2003, 12:57 PM
Well, I'll wait a little longer, and this will be a pg.3 bump, but if it falls, and noone signs up, I'll delete it.