PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge. Opposer and Ref needed

SNOTS FUBAR
15th May 2003, 03:02 PM
eh 2 on 2
u choose first. im sick of choosing forst
i attack first of course
DQ-4 days not too little not too long
Arena: Field with pond in the middle. if everyones ok with that.

Attract and Substitute are banned.

Elec Man EXE
15th May 2003, 04:18 PM
Heya SNOTS. I will ref this battle of yours if you don't mind.

SNOTS FUBAR
15th May 2003, 06:19 PM
Go right ahead Elec

Elec Man EXE
21st May 2003, 07:02 PM
Boy, everyone must really like substitute, I think your rule scrared everyone away.

killer tai
24th May 2003, 06:15 AM
ok I'm up for a battle and I choose my newest Skarmory/F

SNOTS FUBAR
25th May 2003, 11:05 AM
Lets just wipe of the dust to this pokemon. GO DRAGONITE.

Lets go fast. lets go now. Startwith a Safeguard. Then use a Sunny Day to brighten up the place. Then lets get some Fire power of the bat. Use a Fire Blast.

Safeguard~Sunny Day~Fire Blast

killer tai
25th May 2003, 11:15 AM
ok skarmory I heard this guy is really good so lets try sky attack then dodge fire blast with agility

Sky attack charge up~sky attack~agility(dodge)

SNOTS FUBAR
28th May 2003, 06:26 AM
Elec?

Elec Man EXE
1st June 2003, 09:58 AM
Real sorry about the delay guys. It was finals week and I forgot to post anything about not being very active in that time. Thanks for being patient though. Here goes......

Start Battle

Pre-Round Status
SNOTS: Dragonite (Dragonite M) 100% ready
killer tai: Skarmory (Skarmory F) 100% ditto

Commands
SNOTS: Safeguard ~ Sunny Day ~ Fire Blast
killer tai: Sky Attack ~ Agility

Battle
The battlers and the ref are seen approaching a quaint field with a small pond of water in the middle. Fairly boring, but it will serve as the arena for this intense battle. The battlers take their spots, and grin at each other. Tai reaches for a pokeball, and tosses it into the sky. It opens with a brilliant flash, revealing an eager looking silver pokemon, this being a Skarmory. She flutters about, then dives to the ground, landing gracefully in front of her trainer. SNOTS also reaches for a ball, and after whiping the dust from it, he also tosses it skyward. The ball parts and a Dragonite of an unknown gender, which will be male until otherwise stated, glides to the ground and lets out a taunting cry. The pokemon seem ready, so this battle starts as the ref waves his flag in the air.

Skarmory, eager to get her first battle off the ground *pun intended* spreads her sharp wings and takes to the sky. Once she reaches a respectable height, she begins to glow red, and zips around in the sky while charging energy for a powerful attack. Dragonite, on the other hand, is still happy on the ground, and he draws his antenea forward, glowing with a faint white light. The emit a sort of strange energy, and a thing transparent screen is formed, shielding the dragon from any unfortunate effects.

As Dragonite finishes his screen, he gazes up at the sky, catching glimpses of the metal pokemon speeding around in the air. He shrugs, and decides to focus on his orders. He crys out to the sky, arms raised as if pleading with the gods. Suddenly, the few clouds disolve, and the sun is clearly seen, and seems to be burning more brightly than before. Up in the air, Skarmory feels the intense heat, and isnt' too happy about it. She decides that she is ready for her assault, and begins diving towards Dragonite at breakneck speeds. As she nears her target, speed still increasing, she angles herself upward very slightly, so as not to crash after she impacts her foe. With a cry she speeds on her final distance, and Dragonite looks just in time to be smashed by the metalic missile. He lets out a cry as Skarmory impacts his chest, in the process releasing all of her charged energy in a burst, causing extreme pain and sending him flying back. As he hits the ground he holds his chest, not sure of what the immense damage did to his body. Skarmory swoops back into the sky, flying dopily at first, being that she used her head as a battering ram. But she smiles as she sees her foe fallen on the ground.

Dragonite slowly pulls himself to his feet, one hand still holding his chest, which is bruised badly. He groans, and then glares at the steel pokemon with hate. He inhales deeply, tapping into his heat reserve in the process, and begins gathering an orb of it inside of his open mouth. As he does this, Skarmory just flaps her wings, staying in one place a few feet above the ground, and breathing heavily. She knows whats coming, and she isn't worried in the slightest, but she is a bit tired from the previous attack. As Dragonite finishes his deadly fire attacked, powered up by the immense heat from the sun, he smiles and then blows it out. As it flys towards Skarmory, it takes the shape of a japenese letter of some sort, crackling with the huge heat. Skarmory laughs to herself, and utilates her extreme speed again. She flys around the fire in less than a second, and then decides to have a little fun. She speeds, nearly unseen, behind Dragonite, then lands swiftly. The fire crackles on for a long distance, until it is just a red speck in the sky. Dragonite frowns, and wonders if he disolved his foe with that fire. But he hears some squaking, and turns around to see Skarmory sitting on the ground, laughing at him. He glares on, anger building in him like no other, as Skarmory chuckles between breaths. Thus round 1 is over.

Post-Round Status
SNOTS: Dragonite (Dragonite M) 81% large bruise on chest, in pain, Safeguard in effect, angry as you probably are for me taking so long to ref
killer tai: Skarmory (Skarmory F) 95% very happy, low-moderate fatigue
Arena: Clear Skies in effect, a small crater where Dragonite landed

SNOTS FUBAR
1st June 2003, 10:04 AM
Its Male.

Elec Man EXE
6th June 2003, 01:33 PM
I don't know if you guys have forgotten about this battle or not, but I am going on vacation until around the 25th, so if this battle does come back to life, you'll need a subref if you don't want to wait till then. I will take over when I get back if you do.

SNOTS FUBAR
6th June 2003, 02:07 PM
DQ is up. I want to catch a Bulbasaur

Elec Man EXE
6th June 2003, 02:09 PM
Alright, victory granted. Nice, uh, reffing your battle SNOTS.