Trait: SWARM
Personality: Neutral
Item: Focus Band
-Trick
-Tail Glow/Confuse Ray
-Signal Beam
-Shock Wave

---
All pokes Switch items with opponent(and give opponent everlasting encore) but i dont know if it contradicts that most pokes have sub/safeguard...:confused:

just a fun trickin team 8)

Gligar_Man
15th May 2003, 07:12 PM
good idea using trick all those times but apart from kazam your going to have a very hard time fending off pokemon who chose to use a STAb move against them in case of permanent encore and when they switch they can do it again, i reccomend you get rid of 3x fighting weakness (yeah kecleon will change but even then is easily manipulated, but not with trick, lol), find some with a bit more staying power, drawbacks wuold be say you run into a zangoose and trick him and he used crush claw, 168bp crush claw every turn, trick is good maybe since you like it so much obviously 2 on your team would disable the desired amount (like one for spiker one for hazer, etc. easy to pick out) maybe 3 as to make it your theme...) but besides that you should have tooken better advantage of the forced scenario... youll end up giving the permanent encore a boosted attack forcing you to switch and you dont have good type resistance or spikes (wich would make it even more fun) id reccomend getting better type resistance out of the possibles your not doing too good on that as of now, and when they get your theme, yeah ok hes just tricking me, they will be attacking on the first turn or briging someone out against someone who has tricked, or if not, this is easily counterable also... say this is what happens

gligar vs. kazam
kazam used trick
gligar used screech
gligar switched go absol
kazam used safeguard
kazam switched go spinda
absol used shadow ball
*oh look... another trick*
absol switched go gligar
spinda used trick...

:D now they both have choice bands and gligar can earthquake, blah... you get the point, if you had spikes it would be much more fun, or if you only had 2-3 trickers, and a good team w/very good type resistance, seems important on this theme your coming aong with soggyC, anyways... i think you get the point now onto the rate, one more thing... this is basically like a thief/encore team but with a few disadvantages, and you have 3x fighting...

Alakazam
Trait: INNER FOCUS
Personality: Modest
-Trick
-Psychic
-Recover
-Safeguard ( to pass on )

good set, standard

Spinda
Trait: OWN TEMPO
Personality:
-Trick
-Teeter Dance
-?
-?

the spinda expert is lost on a set, :O... shadow ball return wouldnt hur too bad, but your team could use a brick break... adamant

Linoone
Trait: PICKUP
Personality: Adamant
-Trick
-Rest
-Belly Drum/Return/Shadowball
-Return/Shadowball

meh... id reccomend return/shadow ball since it seems like this is a 1v1... other than that gos with your theme -_-

Kecleon
Trait: COLOR CHANGE
Personality: Adamant
-Trick
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Ancientpower

get rid of ancient power... sub is good being hes easily manipulated... but get rid of encore definitely, focus punch wouldnt be so bad if you run into a s.a.er and set up a sub... not too shabby, other than ancientpower this is decent...

Grumpig
Trait:THICK FAT/OWN TEMPO?
Personality: Modest
-Trick
-Substitute
-Extrasensory/Psychic
-?

go thick fat... its generally better than own tempo unless your doing 2v2 and like the teeter dance combo... go psychic extracensory 10% chance IMO aint worth it, esspecially w/233 max speed... he learns some good moves for your empty spot though... why not toxic/light screen/reflect or magic coat?

Volbeat
Trait: SWARM
Personality: Neutral
-Trick
-Tail Glow/Confuse Ray
-Signal Beam
-Shock Wave

why not try trick, signal beam, confuse ray, return/shadow ball... ? not such a horrible set, but tail glow just to shock wave... it learns thunderbolt if im not mistaken, but i can see if for some reason your worried about tricking someone who uses duoble team, -_-... anyways, go w/the set provided or something else i wouldnt necesarily reccomend tail glow unless your BPing...

anyways, i pointed out the reasons why i doubt this would work as well as you hope... prove me wrong... anyways, make some changes, a few tricks should be more than enough you have 3x fighting weakness... 2 psychics, sure... but once there gone your screwed... id add some spikes and type resistance to this squad to benefit a bit more... i am not necesarilly impressed

edit: cause i like to edit my posts, dont you?

Nace
15th May 2003, 08:26 PM
Why would you want the opponent to have focus bands?

soggy_cardboard
15th May 2003, 08:53 PM
Why would you want the opponent to have focus bands?
meh, i meant choice band, u know wat i mean...w/trick...

i know this team has alota weaknesses, but these are the only 6 pokes in r/s that can learn "trick"

i was hoping there was <5 pokes in r/s that learn trick, if there was i was gonna put a spiker/toxic/whirlwind sumo, o well, since its a theme team:rolleyes:

if you had spikes it would be much more fun, or if you only had 2-3 trickers, and a good team w/very good type resistance, seems important on this theme your coming aong with soggyC i think ill do that next...

CodeR3D
15th May 2003, 08:58 PM
maybe you shouldnt use rest one Linoone.
and maybe you should give spinda shadow ball and return or somthing.....

Gligar_Man
15th May 2003, 09:09 PM
i didnt bother to make fun of you on the choice-focus thing i knew what you meant, why not just use spinda, kazam and possibly volbeat and form a team around them soggy?

soggy_cardboard
16th May 2003, 03:57 AM
Hmm....i will nxt time 8)

.........to be continued.............

Powarun
16th May 2003, 11:15 AM
Knew there was going to be one Spinda. For the trickery hope your opponet has a good items. And what if one used ICe ball or rollout. Well it is alright hopefully it works out well for you.