PDA

View Full Version : early sketch of abusoru

Arcanine18
16th December 2002, 12:33 AM
In fact the first pic I ever drew of that Pokémon, before I tried the 3D-ish one, when I still thought that it looked very cat-like.
Thats why there is a Sneasel with it.
BTW, I don't like the pic, Abusoru's face looks too weird. Spent very little time on coloring.

blah (http://www.qww.de/wqw/albums/album03/ahr.jpg)

Nuriko
16th December 2002, 08:47 AM
I don’t understand you! o_o How could you not like a picture as great as that? I’d kill to have the talent you do! x_x Hehe, he looks pretty cool in the cat-like style. ^_^ And I love the Sneasel’s pose… the colouring is also great, imo! Are you serious when you say you spent very little time colouring it? It’d take me ages to get a picture to look that good… honestly. ^_^; (and unfortunitly..) I really love your style… and hope you post more pictures soon! ^^ You don’t by any chance have a link to a gallery that has all your pictures in it? ^^; I’d really like to see all of them..

Arcanine18
16th December 2002, 01:29 PM
Oh, I have one... it's in my sig or you can as well click here: www.arcanine.de.vu

But you have to excuse me, all the descriptions are in German... (and I know what online translators can do to a language... >.<)
The latest pics are on the last pages, and there is muuuuch old and crooked stuff in the archive.

Melody
16th December 2002, 01:34 PM
They lokk simply mega brilliant!! How do u make that?!the absolute insanity!O.o" everything you touch it becomes a master work...oh my godness-.-

Arcanine18
16th December 2002, 04:03 PM
shhhh... the really talented ones might hear that and then they'll come bash me, Melo... O.o;

Vex 47
16th December 2002, 06:36 PM
I'd just like to say that that pic is awesome! The Sneasal really adds a nice touch. The detail you put into it is just awesome.

I'd also like to add that I've been looking at all you're artwork for quite some time now. I just wasn't a member here at Pokemasters so I couldn't post. I look through you're art gallery frequently. You are simply the best artist I've ever seen and I can't wait for you're next work of art!

Kasumi Chan
16th December 2002, 09:35 PM
I have to say that your art style is unique and outstanding. This pic has a beautiful background, Sneasel pose is great and original (I really love how its tongue licks its clucht ^) and Abosouru looks awesome. Also, the shading and light effects are good.

Melody
18th December 2002, 09:02 AM
@arcanine

oh, this would be a great fight:D

Topaz
18th December 2002, 08:57 PM
Mate! That is legendary! Do you use layering in your pictures? I wish I could master Adobe... *toddles away ruffled*

Arcanine18
18th December 2002, 11:33 PM
Yup, layers. But I never get above ten. In this pic there was the background layer, the cut out shape of the pkmn and a layer for the color = 3...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
20th December 2002, 03:14 AM
I like the Abusoru... I like it much... it looks more drawing-ish than some of your more Cg'ed pictures ^^() The background colours are nicely chosen... hehe... it would make a very nice background *g* And that Abusoru smirk is absolutely classic XD The sneasel looks like a kitten next to it.