PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] Getting through the Seafoam Island

Explicit 13
16th May 2003, 12:41 AM
Im quite concerned about of how getting out of this ''Seafoam Island'' in Red Version. You will need to pass through it to go through Cinnabar Island. I couldnt find the way through getting to Cinnabar Island. Im having a hard time looking through the cave exit. Near the sea passage near Fuschia i couldnt find any
way that i could go to Cinnabar, id thought that you really need to pass through that cave to get to Cinnabar. Could someone
help me out on this one, im really stuck on it. I got out on it once although havent played it for like 3 or 4 years from now that i forgot everything. So anybody help me on this one i really
appriciate the big help.

RaZoR LeAf
16th May 2003, 02:09 AM
You can always Fly to Pallet Town and Surf south. That's what I do, i never bother going to Seafoam unless I want a pokemon there.

Explicit 13
16th May 2003, 09:35 PM
I've actually never thought of that, =\
Or i must've forgot it, anyways thanks a lot.

RaZoR LeAf
17th May 2003, 05:57 AM
No Problem. I'm sure someone else will be able to provide you with a decent guide through Seafoam. Or atleast to get to Articuno. I never liked getting through Seafoam either.

Charizard04621
17th May 2003, 12:33 PM
Unless I'm sadly mistaken, there is no way to get through Seafoam Island from the East to the West. You have to go South from Pallet. I've tried time and time again to get the heck out of there from the Fuchsia side, but all I can access is Articuno; I can't find a way to exit in that direction.

Gloom
17th May 2003, 01:58 PM
Trust me, people... there -is- a way t oget through the Seafoam Islands. That's the way you're supposed to go to get to Cinnabar... it just happens that you can also go south from Pallet. Charizard04621, have you pushed all the boulders ("bolders"? I forget how you spell it) you can into the holes in the ground?

Charizard04621
18th May 2003, 07:42 AM
Dude, I've caught Articuno many times over. ^_^;; Anyway, I can either not find a way from Fuchsia-Cinnabar or from Cinnabar-Fuchsia through the Seafoam Islands. I've been trying for a long time... Er, maybe I reversed the direction I was thinking about. Anyway, there's one direction that I can't find a way out through.

I was pretty sure I was stuck going through in the Fuchsia-Cinnabar direction, since all it did was lead to Articuno, but meh, maybe I got it the other way around.

Gloom
18th May 2003, 01:21 PM
Well, I may be wrong here, but I believe that there is one direction in which you can't go throught the Seafoam Islands... I think that's going from Cinnabar to Fuschia.