PDA

View Full Version : Evangelion fanart..

Becca of Team Rocket
16th May 2003, 12:50 AM
Beh.

Practicing of Anime-style drawing. How horrid. Also, the fact it was coloured in Photoshop didn't help. O_o If you can't tell, it's Shinji.

Any comments?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Arcanine18
16th May 2003, 03:17 AM
Nice! Buut... Shinji's got black hair. ^^"

Nuriko
18th May 2003, 11:40 PM
Becca of Team Rocket... I know you. o.o; I know you from somewhere! I feel all stupid now, because I don't remember where from.. ><; Did you used to post here a lot a long time ago? Or at a different MB? Or am I just makign a fool of myself and mistaking you for some one else? ^^; Ah, well, aaanyway...

The picture is great! o.o; I seriously wish I could draw people like that. ^_^ It's such a wierd coincidence though... I was just discussing Evangelion with somebody the other night when I came across this topic, lol. ^^ I havn't actually seen the anime but I dream about it lots. ~~; Long story. Anyway, back to the picture... it's really good. ^^ I could never draw anime characters that well, especially from a side view like that... I just love his eye! ^^ It's so pretty. And the outlining is pretty well done, the only thing that bothers me a bit is the top area of the hair, it isn't outlined like the rest and it kinda looks a bit odd. ^^; But other then that, it's really well done. Colouring and shading isn't bad, either. *huggles* He's so cute! -^^- You're really talented. I don't know what else to say... keep it up!

Sandslash and Ninetails
18th May 2003, 11:46 PM
That's a very nice picture. I like the way you drew it in a side view, it looks really good like that. The coloring is done very well, I really like it, and I think the shading looks pretty nice, too. I love his face; everything about it looks really good to me, you drew it very well. I can't rate it on how much it looks like it's from the anime, though; I haven't ever seen the show. ^^; But overall, I think it's a really good picture; keep up the good work!

E_Eevee
19th May 2003, 07:09 PM
wow, that's great. Much better than I could do. I've never seen the show, but he looks like a guy and has all the nessasary facial features. Good job with the eyes.

pimuni
22nd May 2003, 09:40 PM
i think that Evangelion is bloody, violent, has hentai in it, etc. Its awesome, lol. I used to watch it when I lived in Peru. They had an anime channel, but they took it out. :mad: I saw all episodes of Evangelion, including the 2 movies. I also watched programs such as Saber Marionet J, Cowboy Bebop, and other well-known animes. ;)

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
23rd May 2003, 04:35 AM
Cool boy! :D