PDA

View Full Version : To Hell and Back (sign ups)

Mystic_clown
16th May 2003, 01:40 AM
It is the year 2700, a time where Heaven, Hell and Earth are connected and Demons roam the earth. Humanity now lives in fear and the army or police are powerless to do anything. Humanity’s peace rests with a group of people called demon hunters, men and women who make a living out of slaying demons. The demons have been kept at bay and humanity has lived in peace for this long. Now a group of people threaten that peace. People who have managed to harness the power of Demon power and plan to use it to rule Heaven, Hell and Earth. They call themselves the Council. Using their powers and their army of demons, they have began collecting relics that are said that if brought together, will make their beholders gods. Needless to say these madmen must be stopped. Now. A group of Demon Hunters must join forces and put an end to the Council. It’s a race against time and anyone can win it. Will these demon hunters be enough to stop the Council?

Okay, here’s some things I’d like to clear up. I’ll have 6 sign ups for the council and that’s it. The rest will have to be demon hunters or miscs. Now I’ll explain about the Devil Trigger.

The Devil Trigger would be really familiar to those who have played DMC. The Devil Trigger is kinda like going Super Saiyin. You’ll turn into a demon like being. When you use this, your strength, agility and endurance will be doubled. You’ll also have a special ability when you use the Devil Trigger e.g. flying, teleportation etc. You’re Devil Trigger will also have an element e.g. fire, water (I’ll only allow one light and one dark). Here are some downsides now. Unlike in DMC, while using the Devil Trigger, you wont become invincible; also, you can only use it for a short amount of time. Then you’ll have to wait an our before using it again.

Now here’s the sign up
Demon Hunters/Council
Name:
Race: Human, Demon, Angel (good only) Fallen Angel (evil only). Hybrids allowed.
Appearance:
Personality:
Devil Trigger Appearance: What you look like when using Devil Trigger
DT Ability: Flying, Teleportation
DT Element: Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Ice, Nature, Light (good only), Darkness (evil only)
Weapon(s): up to 4
History: not optional
Relations:
Other:

Miscs
Name:
Side: good, evil or neutral (I don’t too many neutral)
Race: same as above
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
History:
Relations:
Other:

Here’s mine
Demon Hunter
Name: Raven
Race: ½ Demon, ½ Human
Appearance: He has hair like Yami Bakura’s, only longer and is raven black. He has a pale complexion and icy blue eyes that send shivers down people’s spines. He wears a black trench coat so dark that he can almost hide in the shadows. He wears black pants, black boots, no shirt and metal gauntlets made of some sort of black metal.
Personality: Very cold and quiet. He rarely speaks and doesn’t seem to care about anyone. He doesn’t even care if people like him or not.
Devil Trigger Appearance: He has completely black, scaly skin with red appearing in the cracks, he short, spiky, white, hair and his has blood red eyes. He has two large dragon wings and a red devil tail.
DT Ability: Flight
DT Element: Fire
Weapon(s): 2 handguns, a sword named Ragnarok, not to mention some kick *** fighting skills.
History: Raven’s a world known Demon Hunter. He’s been known to hang around the ruins of an old castle outside a European village. Because of all the black he wears and his dark personality, he’s been given the nickname ‘Black Knight’. He’s the son of a great demon worrier named Ragnarok.
Relations: He's "friends" with Varda.
Other: N/A

Drusilla
16th May 2003, 07:47 AM
Demon Hunter
Name: Varda
Race: Human, Fallen Angel (another half and half)
Appearance: check out the link in my sig. or here (http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035577198_CWINDOWSDesktopdemon.jpg).
Personality: She looks for a thrill in life. Being passed around by people who didn't understand her has made her cold to those she doesn't know, but when you prove yourself to be a true friend, she'll die for you if she must.
Devil Trigger Appearance: Her eyes glow a bright green-blue, and her skin does too, just no where near as brightly. Huge dark blue-black angelic wings sprout from her shoulder blades.
DT Ability: Telekenisis OK?
DT Element: Ice, I 'spose...
Weapon(s): ninetails whip, crossbow, numerous daggers for back-up
History: All she knows is that she suddenly was here. She knows hardly anything about who her parents were, if she had any. She was taken into foster care and passed around. She's met alot of people and know how things work in all economic classes. She can be rude, yet can also be the most polite when she's called to. When she was old enough to live on her own, she had already stumbled across the hidden world of demon hunters. She met up with Raven eventually and has kept in contact with him since.
Relations: friends with Raven, if that's OK
Other: dun think so... she likes death metal and metal

FireMaster
16th May 2003, 10:27 AM
Demon Hunter
Name: Hiro
Race: ½ Angle ½Human
Appearance: He doesn't look like an angle nor act it. In fact if he didn't tell you he was you would never have guessed it. He is tall about 6'1 with black hair and deep blue eyes. He normally wears a Red Mail(Armor) White legings and a redtunic.
Personality: Ruthless towards evil demons but, to his allies or friends once you get to know him hes actully a fun person to be around.
Devil Trigger Appearance: A werewolf like. He gets a lot taller and becomes ripped with werewolf like appereance
DT Ability: Teleportation
DT Element: Fire
Weapon(s): Uses A the Dual blade technique witch is 1 sword in each hand.
History: His Mother was an angel and his fater was a human they met and had Hiro. One day there town was invaded by Demons. Hiros Mother some how got Hiro to the edge of the town and hid him there. He awoke and never saw his parents again. After seeing the destruction of the demons he instantly began training in a house that he had made underground. He trained for almost 10 years. Now he is finnaly coming out to finish off the demons
Relations:
Other: None

The Muffin Man
16th May 2003, 11:31 AM
could I reserve Lightning? I'll sign up in a bit.

Mystic_clown
16th May 2003, 05:29 PM
Well you guys are in (even though fallen agenls are for the bad guys only, I'll make an exception Drusilla). And sure, I'll reserve Lightning for you MM. We still need guys for the council.

Haruko
16th May 2003, 05:37 PM
Name:Hikari
Race:Angel(Full, no Hybrid)
Appearance:

She's Tall, about 6 foot 5, with Somewhat Brownish Hair with Blonde Highlights.She has these Pierceing Blue Eyes. She has these Little wings on her Head that are White and Feathery. They are about 6 inches. Her entire Wing Structure, how ever, is Like Lucemon from Digimon Frontier. 8 Wings, 4 On Each Side. Eachw ing is About 5 feet Long, and about 7 inches in Height. 2 of them sorta curve up, and 2 of them sorta Curve Down on each side. She wears a Blue T-shirt and Yellow Oversized Paracute pants with Blue Pockets, and these sorta Yellow and Blue-ish pants. She though, at times, Changes shoes to hese Sorta Japanese Wooden Sandals..She likes them best, weirdly enough...Makes her Kick more..."Spicy". She has a total of 10 wings.Her wings are White, and somewhat Fluffy.

Personality:
She's actually Very shy with new People, and Like's to work alone. She know's more than one person can only do this job, so she tries to act "Grouppy", which doesn't work. She would put her life in front of a Friends, which get's her in trouble. She's actually very Caculating and Clever.

Devil Trigger Appearance:The 2 wings on her head go Straight(They are a Little Curved without DT), and her Eyes are Tottaly Blue, Her Pupils are so small.They don't even go bigger when light is near. Her Feathers are Sharper also. Her skin a Totally White, and little Blue Markings.
DT Element:Light
Weapon(s):1 Set of Daggers(2 of them, basicly), with Blue handels and Yellow Rhimestones in them. A Blue Boomerang with A Yellow Stone in it that Makes it Lighter, not Heavy. Her Favorite, after all of these, is her 'Angels Whip'. Its completely White, and the Handel is somewhat Feathery.
History:Her mom and Dad are Angels, they are the direct opposite of each other. Her Mom is Stuck Up, and Non-careing. Her Dad is Gentle but can be tough. Her Dad Trained her for about 9 Years, only because her Mom thought Hikari would be nothing of a Great Fighter/Demon Hunter..

How wrong.
Relations:Nothing, She's open though.
Other:I 0wnz your Others!!^^

^^EDIT:Ok...

Mystic_clown
16th May 2003, 05:46 PM
That depends on if you want them or not. I'll reserve light for you as well.

Dogman
16th May 2003, 08:04 PM
AGGGH!Okay,I'll be in the council!

Name:Garon
Race:Fallen Angel
Appearance:

He is about 7 feet tall,With Red eyes that glow in the dark(Ooooh!Shiny!)With Siver spiked hair.He has 8 Black,Demon/dragon-like wings which all have very sharp ends.He wears a black robe and hood on him,black sweats and Steel-toed boots.

Personality:EEEEVIL!And has a huge revenge on demon hunters and heaven.He was once an angel until The demons came and took him to hell.He then,was brainwashed and beleives that the angels took him to hell.

Devil Trigger:His wings stay the same and he grows huge devil horns and is completely black.He wears a hood and grows black armor.
DT element:Darkness
Weapon(s):2 claws,a sword in flames and the power of satin.
history:He led an evil life.Too violent,too ugly too much.How true...He is second leader in council.
Relations:The council.
Other:NONE!

Mystic_clown
17th May 2003, 04:47 PM
Well if no one else is going to be on the council, I may as well take one of the spots. BTW, MM, I just remembered this. You didn't really need to reserve lightning because I'm allowing more then one of the same element (except fo light and dark).

Name: Duragon
Race: ¼ Human ¾ Demon
Appearance: He has long, red hair and poisonous green eyes. He wears black armour except on his right arm. His right arm is completely black, muscular and has a large claw instead of a hand. He has a small pentagram engraved on his forehead. He also wears a gauntlet similar to Raven’s and a black pendant. He has a large, black dragon’s wing and also wears a red, torn cape.
Personality: This guy has to be the most ruthless, twisted and evil being in all of Heaven, Hell and Earth. This guy only cares about himself and enjoys making others suffer.
Devil Trigger Appearance: His body gets more muscular and his skin turns a dark blue. His head turns into a dragon’s head and his eyes go a deep red. A large red pentagram appears on his back and he sprouts another dragon’s wing. His left arm becomes like his right.
DT Ability: Flying, Telekineses
DT Element: Earth
Weapon(s): He has a large sword and a chain whip.
History: He’s the unquestionable leader of the Council. When he was 22, he gathered all the sacred relics in an attempt of becoming a god. Ragnarok (Raven’s father) stopped him half way during the ritual and as a result, Duragon could no longer age. Even though he can live for millions of years, it still doesn’t change the fact that he can still be killed. 60 Years later, Duragon attacked Raganrok, his wife and Raven. Raven was only an infant at the time. Ravens parents were killed and Raven was left for dead. Now Duragon has started the council in an attempt to gather the relics and finish what he started.
Relations: He’s trying to get Varda to join him.
Other: N/A