PDA

View Full Version : Just Groudon

Nace
16th May 2003, 04:23 AM
I drew this a while back. Marl coloured it. Nothing special, just groudon. Enjoy!

http://ibstudios.memso.net/nace_art/nace_groudon.jpg

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 07:00 AM
Hey, that looks better then the official pic! Congrats!

Lightning
16th May 2003, 07:56 AM
Hey... not bad! ;) It's a better Groudon than I could draw. I always find it hard to draw the bigger detailed Pokémon. ^_^; You've done a great job. There are only a few places where the pencil marks go over the other lines (though it's not all that noticable). Also, its right foot is kind of pointy at the heel. Everything else looks great, though! Keep it up!

Bai,
Lightning

Aegiso´Fer
16th May 2003, 09:29 AM
Me likes!

I never tought that a slighty longer neck would look so good! the only thingies that i have to criticize is that you forgot his lovely smile ;). Anyways, i like the coloring and the detail of the armor (most groudon pics barely do the joints and "fissures" of it). Good job!

Nace
17th May 2003, 02:50 AM
Thanks everyone :D , I'd like to note at this point that I messed up the tail. It's been bugging me ever since I drew it.

Gligar_Man
17th May 2003, 04:35 AM
that = really good, you did a wonderful job dude, care to draw me a gligar wearing some groudonlike armor, ;)

Nace
17th May 2003, 06:19 AM
I could give it a shot.

Katie
17th May 2003, 11:20 PM
that's really good, love the face. I like how people alter some pictures to be just 'theirs', really defines the artist's style ^_^ like the long neck in this one. the claws on his left foot are a little long, and it could do with some shading, but overall it's good. post more soon! ^_^ btw his tail looks fine to me ;)

~Katie