Thanks to freepokemon.tk

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios Master
16th December 2002, 03:38 AM
scared haruka!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Brock_ag
16th December 2002, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the pics. Haruka is definately as scared as ghosts as misty is to bugs. I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees kemusso...

DarkMarowak
16th December 2002, 06:08 PM
I wonder how TR will look when they see Yomawaru! XD
Anyway, great pictures man. I can't wait to see this season... not to mention found out Yomawaru's dubbed name.

RyuukoAremi
16th December 2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Brock_ag
Thanks for the pics. Haruka is definately as scared as ghosts as misty is to bugs. I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees kemusso...

From the opening, I'd say that she likes Kemusso (I mean, she clasps her hands together in glee and smiles when seeing a Kemusso in the forest). That and the fact that *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER* I seriously doubt she catches her Agehunt as an Agehunt (meaning she'll prolly catch it as a Kemusso).

Crystal Vulpix
17th December 2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Brock_ag

I think, that Haruka likes bug type pokemon^^
But maybe she doesn`t like ghost type:rolleyes: ??? But.... who likes ghosts:D ?

RedStarWarrior
17th December 2002, 07:50 PM
Yay....thanks for the pictures.

Murgatroyd
17th December 2002, 09:14 PM
I'd say it isn't so much a case of not liking ghost types as simply not liking things that startle her.

Kasumi Chan
17th December 2002, 09:20 PM
Besides... how would you react if a skull-faced thingy appears in front of you?
:o

Anyways, thanks for the pics Latios Master ;)

Guardian Lugia
18th December 2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Kasumi Chan
Besides... how would you react if a skull-faced thingy appears in front of you?
:o

Anyways, thanks for the pics Latios Master ;)

Freak out??:D

Anyway, I agree with the fact that Haruka may be scared of Ghost Pokemon. She must have some type to be scared of, since Misty was scared to bugs. And yes, I think Haruka will catch Kemusso.