PDA

View Full Version : Coup d’Legendary Starts!!! (LSU's Accepted)

Da'An
16th May 2003, 12:33 PM
We'll begin with a little history lesson…

Long, long ago, the essence of Planet (Gaea) died as pokemon were selfish and uncaring as they attempted to colonize Planet and abused its spoils. As a punishment, Gaea implanted herself into the core of Planet and discontinued her benevolent and generous effects to it. Planet started to change as chaos and turmoil spread. Food sources were being depleted and were not being restored. Gaea was so saddened by the pokemon’s heartless attitude towards Planet that she did not allow anything living to be replaced, once it had died or been used up. With this shortage of food and resources, every pokemon large and small gathered into their respective clans and fought for control. It was a bloody, cruel, horrifying, superfluous time in the history of pokemon.

After a decade of endless wars, three friends came together and planned to bring peace into the world again. Together, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, and Lugia unified the world and have since been the rulers of the Pokemon world. The world was to be split into three parts, one for each of them. There were the sky, sea, and land domains at stake. The three legendaries decided to draw lots for the territories. Rayquaza went first and drew the sky domain. Ho-Oh went next and drew the land domain, and was quite unhappy for it. Lugia was left with the sea domain and happily dived into the nearby sea and swam so fast in circles, he created a small whirlpool (which is still there today) before resurfacing to rejoin the summit. Ho-Oh, awfully unhappy about her lot and desperate to trade, asked Rayquaza if he would switch domains. But Rayquaza, the ruler of dragons, argued that dragons are at home in the sky and refused Ho-Oh’s proposition. Ho-Oh kept complaining about how she was also a flying creature and should not be subjected to the ground. However, Rayquaza stated that Ho-Oh had no choice since it was her drawn lot and obligated her to control it. Not one willing to fight Rayquaza, Ho-Oh agreed.

After they agreed to it, the essence of Planet appeared before them and revealed herself. She felt sad that she had caused such horrendous tragedies to occur. She would begin first by allowing Planet’s life forces to flow once again, so that resources could be renewed and things could grow like old times. Secondly, she would give the three legendaries powers, powers to help her control Planet and keep it operating and secure. She had been watching the three for the past five years as they planned to restore Planet back to its original state. And now, she would give them powers that would enable them to do so.

First, she purified their essences, made them all eternal (immortal), and gave them the power to heal themselves. Secondly, she declared Rayquaza the primary protector and leader of Planet as his domain is the sky and it covers the entire world. She also gave Rayquaza the gift of weather regulation and negation. He would be the supreme controller of weather and could direct it as he pleased, so that there would not be one extreme. To Lugia, she gave the power to restore balance to the oceans and seas in the forms of heat, lighting, and ice. The powers to heal others and to create storms at sea were also given to Lugia. Ho-Oh was given the power to resurrect others and the power to create life. Gaea than vanished and was never heard from or seen again.

For centuries, Rayquaza, Lugia, and Ho-Oh have kept peace unending in the world that both Pokemon and eventually, Humans would inhabit. They also referred to themselves as The Gaeans, in honor of Gaea. Then, when Mewtwo was born, he was so powerful that the Gaeans allowed him to join their illustrious group and was given some small powers to control the weather by Lugia and a small domain on land by Ho-Oh. She also gave him the power to create matter and to control and erase minds. To this day, Rayquaza remains at his palace in the sky, Lugia in his citadel in the sea, and Ho-Oh flies around the planet keeping its inhabitants secure and helping those in peril. Mewtwo stays in his domain, guarding his realm and his followers.

And now, our story begins…in a time before humans joined pokemon…

Since the beginning of the Peaceful Age known as Restoration, Ho-Oh has created many new life forms and kinds of pokemon to inhabit Planet. She has created many of the current Legendaries, some of which she shares powers with. They are her enforcers, who keep the planet in alignment when she is elsewhere.

Ever since Mewtwo was chosen to become a Gaean, he felt a little envious and resentful. He felt that he was just as powerful as the other three. If he wasn’t, than why did they ask him to join them? Yet all he received was a pathetic little domain and the ability to control the weather around him. And even then, it was negated by Rayquaza’s power. Although his power to create matter and mind control were quite useful. He has been secretly organizing a coup d'état against the original Gaeans and has been recruiting many followers, many of which are belligerent fundamentalists that he has brainwashed. He built a secret base of operations that no one knows of, except for himself and his followers. They plan to wage a huge war against the Gaeans and grasp control of the world in the name of Mewtwo, their ONLY valid, supreme Lord and Ruler. The Gaeans are completely unaware of Mewtwo’s treachery and go about their business as usual.

Mewtwo and his followers know that the Gaeans are immortal, but have found a means to slay them. A decade ago, a large Meteor containig a dark energy source flew into Planet’s atmosphere and disintegrated into the size of a compact car, thrusting itself into the crust of Mewtwo’s domain. His followers have been studying the Meteor since than and have kept it a secret from the Gaeans. They have found it to have interesting properties. With it, they would be able to rid the world of the Gaeans, leaving it for themselves. They called this dark energy source, Dark Matter. It negates purity of the soul and has the power to kill an immortal being, a Gaean.

Now, it’s up to you to decide the fate of Planet. Will it fall to Mewtwo and his forces or will the Gaeans find out and stop him? Even if they discover Mewtwo’s heresy, will they be able to stop him now that he has the Dark Matter to aid him?

Here are the characters. You may play as many as you are capable of handling. If you are playing one of the Gaeans or Mewtwo, don’t abuse your power too much…LoL. All pokemon of R/B/Y - G/S/C- R/S are available for use. However, there are NO duplicates of the Legendaries. For now, there will only be one of each. Maybe in a later series, the Legendaries can spawn more Legendaries...maybe...(evil laughter)

(Necessary To Start)
The Gaeans
Rayquaza - (TAKEN) Immortality, Ruler of the skies, Primary defender of Planet, and Controls weather
Lugia - (TAKEN) Immortality, Restore balance of Heat, Lightning, and Ice to oceans, Create storms by the seas, and Heal others
Ho-Oh - (TAKEN) Immortality, Ressurect others, and Create Life

Mewtwo - (TAKEN) This legendary was said to be born from Mew's DNA. Due to horrific DNA mutations, Mewtwo was born with extremely powerful psychic powers. Since he was so powerful, the Gaeans allowed him to join them in ruling the Planet. Lugia gave Mewtwo the power to control the weather around him and Ho-Oh gave him a small domain on Planet. She also gave him the power to create matter, control, and erase minds. However, he can not control the minds of the three Gaeans. Also, when battling with Mew present, he can turn any enemy to stone, except for Mew. He is the leader of his vile faction (The Rebellion) and has been plotting to overthrow the Gaeans and takeover Planet for himself.

(Optional – All Legendaries were created by Ho-Oh, except for Mew)

Kyogre – (TAKEN) This Legendary has complete dominance over water and rain and can control their movement. It drizzles around this Legendary.
Groudon – (TAKEN) This Legendary has complete dominance over land and can create and move rock and earth at will. The sun shines brightly around this Legendary.
Mew – (TAKEN) This Legendary has the DNA of all pokemon and can learn every move possible. It’s said to be near the supremacy of Mewtwo. When battling with Mewtwo present, it can turn any foe to stone, except for Mewtwo.
Celebi – (TAKEN) This Legendary was given the power to control plants and can time travel.
Deoxys – (TAKEN) This Legendary can shoot lasers, has a high intelligence, and can use psycho kinetic powers.
Latias – (TAKEN) This Legendary was given the power to shape shift and is extremely intelligent. Ho-Oh gave this Legendary the will of recording history. Latias can restore memory if it is erased or lost and can NOT lose her own. (Only female)
Latios – (TAKEN) This Legendary was given the power to shape shift and is extremely intelligent. Ho-Oh gave this Legendary the will of recording history. Latios can restore memory if it is erased or lost and can NOT lose his own. (Only male)
Jirachi – Ho-Oh gave this Legendary the power to grant wishes to beings pure of heart.
Articuno – (TAKEN) Given the gift to bring winter by Lugia, this Legendary regulates the cold in the air and in oceans. The places it visits receives an early fall.
Zapdos – (TAKEN) Given the gift to bring storms by Lugia, this Legendary has the ability to control storms to its desires.
Moltres – (TAKEN) Given the gift to regulate heat all over the planet by Lugia, this Legendary can bring an early spring to the places it visits.
Raikou – Given a gift to control lightning by Ho-Oh, this Legendary runs across the continents and can fire lightning bolts at will from the clouds on its back. It is the most dominating of the three Legendary dogs.
Entei – Given the gift to control fire, this Lengendary can cause volcanoes to erupt at will. It is the most vicious of the three Legendary dogs.
Suicune – (TAKEN) This Legendary has the ability to purify any water it touches and controls water flow. It is the most graceful of the three Legendary dogs.
Regirock – (TAKEN) This Legendary was given the power to create and control rock and earth by Ho-Oh. It shares this ‘duty’ with Groudon.
Regice – (TAKEN) This Legendary shares control of ice-coldness with Articuno. The air around this Legendary is always minus 328 degrees. It can create and control snow and ice at will and freeze anything it touches.
Registeel – (TAKEN) This Legendary has been given the gift of impenetrable metal. He can polarize himself, attracting matter of metallic components to him and moving them at will. He can also become a channel for electric energy to move through.
All R/B/Y - G/S/C - R/S Pokemon are avaliable for use.

*** If any of you have any ideas or suggestions for the addition of powers to the Legendaries, feel free to post them. I had to search for these and couldn’t find anything really good on the Regis, Jirachi, or the Latis. I am open to suggestions for all the Legendaries of course. ***

Signup Form

Race: Type of Pokemon
Name: If desired, not required
Gender: Are you a male or a female, or neither...or both?! LoL!
Looks: What do you look like? Are you a shiny? Even more odd than a shiny? LoL! Use your imaginations.
Personality: What is your character(s) like?
History: A little history of your character.
Side: Either Gaeans or Mewtwo
Special Power: (If applicable)
Strongest Attack(s): List your strongest attack(s).
Attack(s): List any other attack(s) your character may use/learn in the RpG. If the pokemon reasonably should be able to learn the attack, than you may use it. For example, a water poke who doesn't have Hydro Pump in its moveset may learn/use it. But nothing that wouldn't make sense like, "Chikorita used FIRE BLAST and killed Beautifly." If you can't decide if it would make sense or not, then just stick to Gamefreak's movesets. LoL!
Other: Any information that couldn't go in the above categories.

My signup form:

Race: Rayquaza
Name: Dahak
Looks: I look like a shiny Rayquaza except where there should be yellow is instead a scarlet red.
Personality: As the ruler of the sky, he is brave and devoted to his duties. He will always try to right the wrongs but first attempts to prevent the wrongs from happening in the first place so that he doesn’t have to correct them.
History: Eons ago, with the help of Lugia and Ho-Oh, they united the planet and for doing so were granted immortality and special powers. He is the primary protector of Planet and has been doing so for eons.
Side: Gaean
Special Power: He has air supremacy and controls weather conditions. Although other Legendaries have been granted limited control of certain conditions, he can always negate them when present.
Strongest Attack(s): Hyper Beam, Thunder, Recover
Attack(s): Outrage, Extremespeed, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Ancientpower, Scary Face, Twister, Protect, Earthquake
Other: He is not particularly fond of Mewtwo, but will protect Lugia and Ho-Oh, as well as Planet with his divinity. He is also the leader of Dragons.

*** Dahak ***

The Peaceful Age of Restoration was under way and Planet was in the state of reviving itself. It's been nearly a century now and Planet has only recovered halfway. Parts of our beloved world are still shattered and useless. With Ho-Oh's creations, I hoped that they would be born of pure essence like we Gaeans and help us to restore Planet back to its old self.

In this last half a century, I have not heard from or seen our comrade Mewtwo. I have left my Palace in the Sky and flown all over Planet, yet I was unable to locate him. He is nowhere to be found...not even in his own domain. It was pretty strange. What was even more strange was a large crater in the ground that seems to be the remains of some impact long ago. That dammed cat! He didn't even bother to tell us about it. I knew he couldn't be trusted. Gaea knows what could have created such a hole! :confused:

I have had bad feelings about him ever since Lugia decided that we should make Mewtwo one of us (a Gaean). Ho-Oh was impartial to the idea, as usual, so I had no choice but to allow Lugia's inception of Mewtwo into our illustrous group. I just can't trust that guy the same way that I trust Lugia and Ho-Oh. My feelings were that if Gaea wanted Mewtwo to become one of us, she would have appeared to him herself and made him a Gaean. But she was never seen or heard from again after our summit.

I flew back to my Palace and ordered some messenger Kingdra's to appear before me in my court.

"Go down to the surface of Planet and search for the dragon siblings, Serenity and Zephyr," I ordered them. "Once you find them, bestow this message upon them. They are to find my fellow Gaeans, Shardyr the Lugia and Ayainee the majestic Ho-Oh. They are to come to my Palace at once. The other Gaeans are also welcome to attend this council. Hurry my children, for there is no time to spare."

"Yes my Lord," replied the Kingdras in unison.

My messengers left and flew down towards Planet's surface. I just hoped that they would find the dragon siblings in time so that they can get to Shardyr and Ayainee before anything bad happens.

RaZoR LeAf
16th May 2003, 02:21 PM
Race: Registeel
Name: Aloi
Gender (if applicable): Male
Age: One of the youngest of Legendaries, so only about 100 years
Looks: I attached a recoloured sprite. His golden eyes and sensors glow with a brilliant light, that envelop him with light when all else is shrouded in darkness.
Personality: Calm and collected. He never lashes out or shows anger, but he has a powerful personality, and shows great determination and poise.
History: Born from Ho-Oh's magestic wings along with his brothers, Registeel felt the least natural of all the legendaries. Born as a conduit of a metal, a far cry from any of the others, all possessing a natural element of the world, be it fire, water, electric or ice and rock as were his brethren. Isolated and disturbed he turned another path and found himself alongside Mewtwo, another who was not the same as the Gaeans.
Side: Uh. Mewtwo
Special Power: Can become a pole of magnetism attracting any metal objects to himself and moving them as he wills. Can channel electrical movement. Possess a powerful defencive ability, and is practically un-damagable by physical force.
Strongest Attack(s): Thunder, Iron Defence, Ancient Power
Other:

Aloi ~ Registeel

A vast desert, the driest terrain known to our species. Where life ends, but never begins. The harsh winds, burning sun and desolate, sparce outcroppings of stone, this is truely one of the most unforgiving places on the planet. So strange that it is here I am to find Raikou, the Legendary Dog I seek. The powers of lightning, a source of great energy, the dry air must generate an abundant supply of Static Electricity for him.

"Registeel. I felt the disturbance in the static field. Your approach was quiet, but not invisible."
I turn to face a large stone cropping. A diamond rock gashes out of the sands, where high upon it's peak stands a shadow surrounded by a storm cloud, where sparks and jolts of enegry dance acros it's surface.
"Raikou. My coming here is not hostile, you should not be so paranoid about who approaches."

The cloud disapated and Raikou jumped down from the rock to my level. He began to circle me. I stood my ground, not turning to follow his gaze.
"Last I heard you were associated with Mewtwo. Dahak is concerened about his whereabouts. You wouldn't happen to know where he is would you?"
"Mewtwo's whereabouts are his own to know, I do not know where he is."
"Clever words. Is it perhaps, that Mewtwo is commanding your speech right now?"

My eyes glazed, the illumination they provide flared.
"No one controls a Regi. Not even Mewtwo."
"Then why is it you invade my privacy like this?"
"I wish only to know of your position."
"I stand alone. Until I am called for to defend what I see fit, I will answer to no one. The storms carry messages to me, and through them, I conduct my ways."
The skies instantly burst to life, with a crash of Thunder and a bolt of lighting striking a nearby rock, shattering it. Shrapenl bounced off my body, doing no damage.

"That is most unfortunate. You would do well to remember in the future who is truly in command of this world. I will return to see you again soon old friend." I turned and began to walk away, back through the hot sands.
"Do not return here Aloi." Raikou shouted behind me "I wont be as peaceful next time."

"Nor will I..." I said to myself "Nor will I."

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pokemaster Cody
16th May 2003, 03:04 PM
Note; all those others I included will be included with Mewtwo's post.

Race: Mewtwo
Name: Mew2
Looks: Normal Metwo, only a black tail and the skin is a dark blue
Personality: Mean, evil, uncaring, harmful, etc.
History: Worked with the legendaries for a while
Side: Mewtwo
Special Power: Can Control the Weather, can create stuff, and he can control and erase minds.
Strongest Attack(s): Psychic, Fire Blast, Blizzard, and Thunder
Attacks: Psychic, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Thunder, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Recover, Hyperbeam, Selfdestruct, Barrier, and Teleport
Other: None

Race: Rejice
Name: Iceman
Looks: A purple Rejice
Personality: Serious and determined to fight against those who hold power above all.
History: Originally worked with the Gaeans, but was injured by a horrific onslaught in which Lugia and Rayquazza fought, later felt a burning need for revenge.
Special Power: Anything it touches with its hands turn to ice, and the temperature is always low around it.
Strongest Attack(s): Ice Beam, Blizzard, Superpower
Other:

Race: Charizard
Name: Ignion
Looks: A black body and a red tail, black flame, red eyes.
Personality: Likes to play jokes and pranks and hardly ever is thinks in battle..
History: Was born to be a fusion between an Umbreon and Charizard but it messed up, and this caused his hate to humans and those of the Gaeans
Special Power: None
Strongest Attack(s): Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Fire Punch, Crunch (from Umbreon)
Other: Has some dark abilities: Resistant to Psychic

Race: Deoxys
Name: Malice
Looks: Well, I guess I virus can't look that different.
Personality: Completely mute and has no expression or feelings
History: Was created in a flash and killed all humans he found. Has no regret for his actions
Special Power: Can shoot lazers and hack into any computer formulated data, also has psycho kenetic powers.
Strongest Attack(s): Psychic, Fly, PsyBeam, Recover
Other: Has no idea what his attacks are.

Race: Feraligatr
Name: Jaws
Looks: Red skin with green stripes.
Personality: VERY talkative (hence, his name) and loves to use his mouth, in and out of a fight.
History: Trained under a team rocket trainer and eventually decided to join Mewtwo and killed his trainer.
Special Power: None
Strongest Attack(s): Surf, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Bite, Crunch

Race: Alakazam
Name: Psych
Looks: A silver Alakazam with a beard down to his feet.
Personality: Grumpy and usually unhappy. However, he is very wise.
History: Spent 70 years studying the human race, the mind, and the world and came to a cunclusion on who to join sides with.
Special Power: Nonw
Strongest Attack(s): Psychic, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Recover

~Mew2~

I was sitting on a rock, meditating. A purple glow surrounded my body and the rocks around me were cracking. A twister was forming above my head and was spinning on my head. It was raining, lightning, and snowing around me. A purple energy ran along the twister and gave it a purple look.

A circle was forming under my feet, infact, in was a crack in the earth. Suddenly, my storm was negated and I looked up to see Dahak. He was looking down at me, without emotion. He floated downward and appeared in front of me. The cracks it the earth disappeared and Ho-Oh showed up. Lastly, Lugia showed up. The three of them stood in front of me. They each fired a Hyper Beam, and they stopped about three inches from my face. I had stopped it with my Barrier. They were about to charge back at their original owners. Before they moved, I teleported away and met up with Ignion (Charizard) about a hundred miles away.

I chatted with him, and he showed me Dragon Rage, something he'd learned. I gave him a few suggestions and then teleported to Iceman, who was skiing on a frosted lake.... in July. How nice, we have an ice skater in our group. My eyes flashed slightly and he fell through the ice. He appeared a few minutes later, and was obviously staying away from the subject, once he realized I was here. Aloi was sulking in the woods, as Raioku seemed to be running away. I figured Aloi had gotten to see him, as he wished.

As for myself, I was finishing up a conversation with Malice about the converging of planetarial exuniversalial soliditary atom coverging. I went to visit Psych, who was reading a 2-ton book. He had it levatating infront of him. He was eating rice with his spoon and a plastic fork. I noticed Jaws along with him, whom was cutting a giant redwood tree with him mouth. I nodded and then teleported back to my base.

I stood in front of the dark matter and sighed. It was going to be a pain getting one of those Gaeans close enough to this thing.

Toxicity
16th May 2003, 03:11 PM
Race: Gaean Latias
Name: Serenity
Looks: Too obvious. -.- See Serenity in my sig...Only that her eyes are dark blue...
Personality: Seems mostly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. The only people she'll trust is Dahak, her brother Zeypher, and her friend Anubis.
History: Her origins are unknown....But seems to have apparently been created by Rayquaza. She has been okay with everything, but her first great making was when she rescued Anubis from Mewtwo.
Side: Gaeans
Special Abilities: Can shapeshift...and has high intelligence. Was blessed with the will of recording history by Ho-Oh. Can restore the memories lost from Mewtwo....But cannot lose her own.
Strongest Attacks: Ice Beam, Calm Mind, Recover, Psychic, Surf(Hey! You had five...-.-)
Attack(s): Ice Beam, Calm Mind, Recover, Psychic, Surf, Aerial Ace, Safeguard, Mist Ball, Refresh, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Reflect
Other: Her firend is Anubis

Race: Houndoom
Name: Anubis
Looks: Like your average Houndoom, only his fur is a navy-blue color and the bone-like jewelry...stuff...is silver(that's a shiny for ya...).
Personality: Is pretty much like Serenity, only that he's more outgoing and brave. Seems loyal to both Serenity and her 'parent'. Will sometimes lie to get out of a situation, but will be honest around Serenity.
History: Was created from the flames of Ho-Oh as the first Houndour...He seemed lonely and went outside of the area of Ho-Oh's and journeyed to Mewtwo's area...and nearly got himself killed. Serenity rescued him, and they've been friends ever since. Even after he evolved into Houndoom, he didn't change his views of Serenity.
Special Abilities: Nothing....Just nothing...
Strongest Attack(s): Flamethrower, Crunch
Attack(s): Flamethrower, Crunch, Torment, Roar, Leer, Iron Tail
Other: His best friend is Serenity...^^

~*~Serenity~*~

I looked at my reflection in the lake...Life has seemed so serene lately even though Mewtwo has caused problems. I sighed, wishing my life could become better than it was. Even if life seemed like hell lately, it always needed its calm sides.

"Hey Serenity,"Anubis called out staring into his own reflection.....

"Yeah?" I asked, looking at his reflection: a muscular demon wolf with navy blue pelt, and bone-like jewelry that glinted all silvery...I sighed, he was lucky to be shiny.

"Well...Have you felt as if something will happen when all seems calm?"

"Yeah....So...?"

"Well....I feel like that right now."

"Oh," I sighed and looked down, Anubis was right. I did feel that way, but didn't want to tell him. I looked up and saw one of Dahak's messenger Kingdras....Calling to me.

"Serenity...Dahak wants you!"

"For what?"

"Our lord wants you to go tothe the palace. It's a council of the Gaeans!"

"Right," I nodded and watched him swim back the way he came. I grew a serious look on my face, thinking I knew what.

"Serenity...What is it?" Anubis questioned, looking puzzled.

"Mewtwo...." I answered calmly....And leapt into the water...Ready to follow the Kingdra.

"Oh," Anubis replied, "But wait...Why are you swimming there? You know I can't..."

"Well....Follow by the rocks on the lake..."

"Right." He replied and followed me while I swam....Going towards the palace of my 'father'...
~*~~*~~*~~*~

-*-Anubis-*-

I sighed and stared into my reflection, sometimes looking into Serenity's. I was slightly jealous of her, though, because she was a natural born dragon, and I was just a simple demon wolf. I sighed, feeling as if something could happen.

"Hey Serenity," I called to her, getting her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Well...Have you ever felt that something could happen when all is calm?"

"Yeah...So...?"

"Well....I feel that way right now."

"Oh," she sighed and looked back to her reflection. I just shrugged and looked into mine...Until Serenity got a message from one of Dahak's messenger Kingdras..And got my attention. She looked serious, I wasn't sure why.

"Serenity...What is it?" I asked.

"Mewtwo..." She replied sternly, but calmly. She then leapt into the water and almost began to Surf.

"Wait!" I called out, "Why are you swimming when I can't?"

"Well....Just follow by the rocks of the lake."

I followed my ally with the rocks that formed a small bridge across the lake. I could feel it was Mewtwo within my senses...But I wasn't sure of what had lied ahead...
-*--*--*--*--*--*--

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 04:10 PM
Race: Mew
Name: Lak
Looks: He's a tint of green, instead of pink. He hates pink.
Personality: He's very playful, loves a good joke, and makes a good friend. He sometimes speaks in riddles, unintentionally.
History: He's always loved to play and frolic, and he's never held a grudge in his life.
Special Power: He can heal himself and others.
Strongest Attack(s): Thunder, Transform.
Other: He is really curious about Mewtwo, and wonders where all that hatred sprang from... certainly not Lak's DNA....

------------------------------------
Lak:

Ah, life was good. Jumping from tree to tree was always an adventure, you never knew what you might meet. As I stopped to catch my breath, I noticed one of Dahak's messanger Kingdras. I jumped out of the tree in front of him. "Where are you going so quickly?" I asked as I did a back flip. "I have no patience for you today, Lak. I must reach Zeypher and give him an important message." "What message?" "Dahak believes Mewtwo is up to something, and is summoning all the legendarys." "Well, I better get going then!" I quickly took flight towards Dahak's palace, twisting and turning. What could Mewtwo be up to? Ah well, I guess I'd find out when I reached the palace. When I landed on the threshold, I realized I was the first there. I did some tricks while I waited, flipping and spinning.

Bulbasaur4
16th May 2003, 04:36 PM
Pokemaster Cody, you MUST repost and delete your last post. You are power-rping majorly. First of all, Ho-Oh and Lugia have not even been notifed by Da'An's legendary, and plus you do not know the plan they have enstored. I doubt that all three Gaeans would fire a hyper beam at you, especially since my c haracter does not even know that move. Please re-post and do not make Mewtwo all-powerful like you have done. He is powerful, but do not power rp.

Race: Ho-Oh
Name: (I'm editing this... her name is) Ayainee
Gender (if applicable): ^^ She's female! Wee!
Looks: Just like Ho-Oh... except an aura of many different colors has begun to grow around her with each passing year. Along with this, her feathers have grown silkier and glowing and with each new life she creates, a feather turns to pure gold upon her wings.
Personality: She's always been a little jealous and angry with the fact that there is only one primary ruler- instead of dividing up every thign equally and making all three of them equal rulers. Accepting her fate however, despite her anger towards this... she is known greatly as the mother of the earth, the one who created life. She loves her creations and would protect them at any cost, and acts as a mother would towards all of them.
History: Same as above story- she helped restore teh earth to order. Now she's keeping watch over the earth... and has created all life upon earth and is bent on keeping it safe.
Special Power: Immortal, Resurrection, Create Life
Strongest Attack(s): Sunny Day, Fire Blast.
Other: Her friend named Xaiac, is one of her allies who runs about the earth to monitor the pokemon she cannot see. He's been given a gift by her to be blessed with higher power levels.

Ayainee - F - Ho-OH (Gaean)

The wind rippled through my feathers as I flew over the land which I had cherished so much. The flowers were in bloom, the scents lusting over the air as my feathers danced upon it playfully...
I had no intention of doing much of anything today... I had encircled the planet already before, and things were looking alright. Except... of course, Mewtwo's domain... which I despised and did not enter unless I absolutely needed to. Lugia, or Shardyr, had wanted to make Mewtwo a Gaean... and Dahak the Rayquaza did not want to do so. They had asked me... and of course, I did not want to pick sides. I did not like Mewtwo, but I was not about the one who disagreed and earned his hate. Mewtwo... I had sensed the evils that swirled with in his mind, but I had hoped it would change. But it only grew... and now his land reeked of misfortune and the flowers did not grow sweetly over there. In hopes, I had created the Legendaries... the ones with pure hearts I prefured, who were to help balance the world.

But secretly... I hoped that if Mewtwo ever took his power too greatly... the Legendaries would be there with us.

My creations.. I thought, and smiled. I loved every one of them with a pure and whole heart- for nothing was greater than to see your creations, your children, grow and flurish beneath you. Each one was special and had their own unique abilities... and each one I prided in for it's own strength.
I saw a ledge near a cliff, over looking a massive forest and decided that would be a good place to land. Gracing over there... I quickly perched upon the cliff, and folded my massive feathers tightly to my side. It was cloudy... and the day seemed rather gloomy, as if chancing rain. Narrowing my eyes... I saw that the forest around me craved for sunlight.
Closing my ey es, as the aura surrounding my body suddenly turned golden in color, Iopened my eyes which glowed a brilliant, auburn-fire and pointed my beak towards the sky.
The clouds began to part... and instantly they faded away as the sun shown through brightly and the rays gently touched the forest and ground below. I smiled... and slowly my aura returned back to normal.

All days deserve some sun...
I thought, as I perched there to myself...

(post for Xaiac laterz)

Race: Umbreon
Name: Xaiac
Age: He was created as the first creations of Ho-Oh. not until all other pokemon were made, were more of those in the images of Xaiac were formed. Xaiac is the original.
Looks: Just like an Umbreon except with alterations. His rings are not gold, but actually a glowing almost swirling violet color which match his icy, silver-frosted eyes. He has thick and silky fur which seems to match his bigger, more built and powerful stature compared to most dog-pokemon.
Personality: He's very loyal to Ho-Oh, and respects the Gaeans very greatly. He helps Lugia and Rayquaza too when they need an errand to be run. He's sort of like the side-kick to the Gaeans. Although he hasn't been given a, "Legendary" status, he still holds no grudges for anyone. He's loyal and honest... and rather pleasant to be around since he isn't as serious as most.
History: First pokemon to be created by Ho-Oh, he's been living through out the ages with Ho-Oh... although he has not been given any gifts of Immortality, Ho-oh and kept him alive and very fit. He's been running errands and helping keep order in the earth as well. He's extremely peaceful as well and tends to be optimistic.
Special Power: His level is much higher than you woul dnormally see- a gift given to him by Ho-Oh with permission of the other Gaeans and he has psychic dna embedded into him. But he's really peaceful, and tries to avoid conflict at all costs.
Strongest Attack(s): Shadow Ball and other dark combinations.
Other: A special benefit of him is that he's part psychic- which is intermixed into his dark attacks.

Dogman
16th May 2003, 04:44 PM
Race:Regirock
Name:Rocker
Looks:Black and orange rocks.Rest is normal.
Personality:Confident, and one mighty hot temper.
History:After birth,he constructed...rocks.He,not knowing who to join,he joined the gaeans.
Side:Gaeans
Special power:Lift,control and create rocks.
Strongest attack(s):Curse,superpower,rock throw,ancient power.
Other:NONE!

Rocker

I looked up as the sandstorm in the desert blew on and on.I started to stare ahead and I lifted up a rock I found.I said to myself"Why did the others join Mewtwo?"I stared and saw Entei ahead.I growled and used a rock to guard me.I didn't want to be in his way.I sat down,thinking what should I do to help.I heard Entei,come nearer and nearer.Then he went away.I took away the rock and stepped out of the desert.It was time I had to go and see what Entei was up to.

E_Eevee
16th May 2003, 04:51 PM
Race: Flareon
Name: Jyotika aka Jo
Gender (if applicable): Female ^^
Looks: Bright fire engine red pelt with her mane and tail a mix of red, yellow, orange, and white flame patterns. She has almond shaped emerald eyes. ~see attachment
Personality: Cold, aloof. Not exactly anti-social, but she trusts very few people. She's a very practical flareon and calls it like she sees it. She's also very smart in the technical sense but lacking in other areas.
History: Unknown but very tramatic
Powerful move(s): Flamethrower, Bite, Shadow ball, Reflect
Other: Nothing much.

~Jo (flareon)~

I yawned in boredom. Squinting up at the sun I sighed in frustration. My shift was no where near over. The crash site was boiling hot with little shade, the dark matter had taken care of all the trees in the area. I didn't mind the heat, or even the black pit just a few yards behind me. What I did mind was sitting, just sitting. No action, no nothing. My shift partner was equally bored I could tell. Still I wasn't inclined to strike up a conversation.

Then a shadow fell overhead. Rolling to side under the scant cover I peered up. Dahak the rayquaza was going over. I narrowed my emerald eyes and growled low in my throat. Snooping was he? This could alter plans considerably. Luckily, or unluckily, however you see it, he didn't come close to investigate. I had no doubts that he was going to talk it over with the other 'rulers'.

I glanced around to see my partner had nodded off. With a snort of contempt I kicked him. He growled, but took up his post. We stood there for quite awhile. Me viglent against any other intrustions, my shift partner snoring. I got tired of kicking him awake so I flamethowered him. He jumped and howled making a run for the stream that was a quater mile away. I hoped he didn't make it.

In his absence Mew2 landed. He seemed pensive, no doubt wondering how the frick he was going to douse the buggers in anti-matter. Even though i was just part of the horde I knew I had to tell him what I saw. Or should I? Information didn't come cheaply. Rolling my eyes I approached him, careful to make enough noise that I didn't startle him. I wasn't keen on being blasted to bit because he didn't know I was coming up behind him.

"Sir." I said in a low, respectful voice, "I have something you might wish to know."

SmearGal
16th May 2003, 06:33 PM
^_____^';; Fun-ness...pretty Articuno...I have a strong urge to make a little pixel-movie with my char in it...

Race: Articuno
Name: Ginumou (I editted this. 'Tis simpler to remember)
Looks: I can't really describe it, but I'll try. More of a dark bluish color, with a sky blue ruff. Normal blue crest, red eyes. Silver tail. I attached an icon piccy.
Personality: Friendly and always willing to help out. However, if you make her made, she'll turn quite...cold on you. XD! Quiet and very wise.
History: Her past isn't too well known.
Special Power: Flurries - Similar to the power Drizzle, except she creates a light snowfall.
Strongest Attack(s): Ice Beam, Blizzard, Aurora Beam, Powder Snow, Icy Wind, Fly, and Sky Attack
Other: . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ginumou - Gaean Articuno

My wings fluttered in the soft bring that blew through my icy home. I opened my eyes with a jolt, glaring through the cavern to the entrance. A small, bright ray of light was shining from the cavern's roof, casting long shadows of the jagged ice that surrounded me.

I stretched my wings and began walking towards the exit. 'What woke me up?' I thought as I arrived on the ledge and gazed out across the sea. I sighed, and closed my eyes. 'Something is wrong...But what?' I opened my eyes and took off, flying low over the water. 'Perhaps...she will know...Ayainee...'

I flew for what seemed like minutes, letting the wind do the work, before I arrived on the mainland. I knew Ayainee would be nearby. The sun was shining merrily, and the clouds were dwindling down. Yes, definately Ayainee's work.

I flew low, my wingtips skimming the treetops. 'Ayainee... Ayainee... Where could you be?'

I felt a surge of heat from a nearby tree. I paused, hovering for a second before I turned and flew towards it. Sure enough, there was Ayainee, the beautiful Ho-Oh, residing on a tree-limb.

"Good day, Ayainee..." I greeted her as I carefully landed on a nearby limb. Not too close, for her body was radiating a certain heat that I was not too keen on.

"Ginomou," She nodded. "I trust you're well today?"

"Oh yes," I replied, smiling. "The weather is quite lovely today. I simply had to fly about."

"That's not the only reason you've come, is it?" The Ho-Oh asked me quietly, smiling wisely.

I readjusted my claws on the branch nervously. 'Ayainee may be older than I, but she hasn't lost her wit...' I thought gratefully. "Yes, Ayainee...That's not the only reason I was tempted out of my cave."

"Go on," She said, fluttering a wing.

"I've come to ask you about this feeling of shadow welling up in the back of my mind." I told her. "I think it has something to do with Mew2."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag, yur it, Bulba. ^__^'

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 06:46 PM
Lak, the Green Mew:

I sighed. This was taking too long. Perhaps I should go stretch and return in a while? The other Legandarys surely wouldn't be back for hours.... Joyfully, I took flight, dipping and soaring. What a day to be alive. Too good to waste waiting. I flew in every direction, until I noticed little flurries of snow. It had to be Ginumou's trail. After all, where else could snow come from on such a sunny day? I followed the flurries, catching the flakes in my mouth. The trail led me to a forest. What was the point of flying if there were trees to jump from? I descended and started hopping from tree to tree. Finally, I caught voices, and carefully hopped over. They were right above me, perfect position for a prank. I suddenly flew out, but they didn't seem to notice. What could be so important that they could ignore that? I flew over to listen in. By now they had seen me, and Ayainee said "Come, little one. This may have something to do with you." I obediantly flew over to them. Even though I was not one of Ayainee's creations, she still treated me kindly. She said "Ginumou, continue please."
------------------------------------------------------

Simple little guy, huh? Enjoys the finer things in life.

Toxicity
16th May 2003, 07:11 PM
~*~Serenity~*~

As I witnessed the Kingdras rising into the air towards the palace...I stopped.

"Wait!" I called out, "What about me and my fire-type friend!"

"Well," shrugged Anubis, "It's no use now....We're stuck."

I glared at Anubis, "Yeah right." and before he could blink, I leapt into the air and transformed into a Skarmory. I cried out and flew down to grab Anubis by my jaw and flew towards the Kingdras.

"Wow....I never knew you would be able to do this as a Skarmory."

I glared at him again, and spoke with my grip still on him, "I could do this as something heavier than you..." I shrugged and flew up higher until I reached my father's citadel among the clouds. I flew to the entrance, dropped Anubis, and went back into my Latias state. I sighed and floated into the palace calmly.

I stared among the statues of dragons as I approached my father, coiled among his usual resting place. I sighed and looked at him, Anubis doing the same.

"Why were we called here, father?" I asked him calmly, he just looked down at me.

"I knew you would understand," He answered in a cold voice of confidence, "It's Mewtwo. He's caused problems far beyond any pokemon on earth, but it's confusing why he would betray us like that."

"That's something I don't understand either...." I replied sighingly.

"Well," Anubis spoke up, "We have got to do something about this."

"I understand," Dahak replied, "I understand. But we must wait the arrival of Zephyr, Shardyr, and Aiyanee."

I nodded, understanding this was one of the darkest moments in my lifetime...
~*~~*~~*~*~~*~

-*-Anubis-*-

I stopped as I reached the last rock. Serenity did also, but it was because the Kingdra have flown up into the air. I sighed, Serenity calling out.

"Well...." I shrugged, "It's no use now. We're stuck."

"Yeah right." Serenity replied glaring at me....And before I could blink, she transformed into a Skarmory, picked my up by her jaw, and flew me up beyond some clouds.

"Wow...I never knew you could is as a Skarmory..."

She glared at me again, "I could always do this when I weigh more than you. This is how I saved you from Mewtwo...." She sighed, flew me beyond the highest clouds, and flew towards the sky-high citadel of Dahak. Serenity dropped me and transformed back into her Latias form and we entered. I stared many of his dragon statues, jealous of their form. And before I could say Supercalafragilisticexpialodocious, we arrived in front of Dahak, coiled in his usual resting place.

I remained silent as a father and daughter converstaion lasted. I listened carefully, then I spoke up.

"Well....." I replied calmly. "We have got to do something about this."

"I understand," Dahak replied, "I understand. Now we must await the arrival of Zephyr, Shardlyr, and Ayainee."

I watched Serenity slowly nod and just looked down. How could I help when I wasn't a legendary? Could I defeat with Crunch?
-*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-

Bulbasaur4
17th May 2003, 01:51 AM
Avianee - F - Ho-Oh (Gaean)

I smiled gently at the little mew named called Lak. He acted like a mere child... playing amongst the landscapes and arriving inbetween conversations. He was like a little child, and although I did not create him he was still very dear to me. He played in the forests I created and splashed in the rivers... he enjoyed the Earth, and it enjoyed him. He respected it and obeyed the laws of nature... he was a pleasant creature.
I smiled continousely, as I gazed to Ginumou. Her words... she suspected or felt the same bad aura as I have been. My eyes grew a bit dimmer and full of worry, as I nodded.

"Ginumou, you are a loyal and faithful one whom has always shown loyalty to the Gaeans. You have obeyed the laws of earth, along with you two Lak." I eyed him slowly...
" I trust my life with you two, even though immortal blood runs through me. I know that as I speak, I can trust you with my words. So I will tell you my suspiciouns."

With that I withdrew a sigh, as I gazed at the sun's brilliant rays.
" Ever since Mewtwo has been upon his own land... I felt the evils there. I had hoped that the evils would eventually subside, but they have in fact grown even deeper than most of the roots of the elderly trees. I am sense a deep darkness coming from them... because the Earth is trembling with fright. "
I gave a look of sadness, as Ginomou gazed at me with a look of concern and even Lak's usually child-like expression grew to interest.
" Mewtwo is not one of my creations, as most know, and thus I do not know his full intentions or cannot guess them as well as most of the creatures on this earth. Still, I sense that even my own creations... the ones I considered pure, have or may have joined Mewtwo in whatever plots he may hold. Darkness is growing in his land... and I am afraid of what it might be. Mewtwo has craved hunger for so long..."
I stopped, and shook my head. Ginomou was about to speak when suddenly an eerie, earth-shattering howl echoed across the land. My head jerked to teh right along with hers, as Lak hovered about us curiously. I smiled however...
"Ah, Xaiac arrives."

Then after only a few seconds after the blood-curdling howl, a large, black figure padded amongst the rocky edges of the cliff we were perched upon. Xaiac... a faithful follower, who was as great and massive as even the human's mythology wolf called Fenris, came forth. His violet, swirling rings fluctuated as his keen, silver and daring eyes surveyed us. He was a very intimidating figure... and to those who never had met him, he would positively frightening. Ginomou however had met Xaiac before... and Lak I was sure, had done so also. Bowing, Xaiac approached us and his warmer, more friendly voice spoke.
" Greetings dear Avianee, Ginomou and Lak."
Xaiac smiled slightly, his tail flickering as he approached us. I nodded...
" Greetings to you Xaiac the Wanderer, what brings you to the mountains up so high?"
" News of ill... or so I am foretelling. I have recieved word from the winged dragons of Dahak, that you are to meet Lugia and his highness, up in the tower of the sky- his domain. They told me to find you and tell you.."

I sighed, a nodded.
"No doubt this is the current crisis which I am sure they have also felt- if the earth cries out with fear, the sea shall follow and caress it into the sky."
With that I shuffled my feathers, and gazed at Ginomou and Lak.
" No needing to leave you here. You can come to the domain of Dahak, you already have known of my foretelling. Besides, if we must meet in private you can remain outside and enjoy the view with in the grounds."

Xaiac nodded and began to turn, but I shook my head.
" No needs for worries about being earthen bound. I will carry you Xaiac, you must come."
Xaiac seemed a tad bit happier, even though his wolven form was extremely large... especially for a small creature such as an Umbreon, he still could be carried by me. Gazing to Ginomou and Lak, I smiled.
"Join us! But only if you desire... I by all means will not force you, but will invite you... strongly."
I smiled with that as I prepared to fly.
[/color]

Dogman
17th May 2003, 06:16 AM
Rocker

I ran ahead,trying to follow Entei but I couldn't catch up.I looked around.Mist.I was in a cave.I tried to navigate out and I did.As soon as I got out,I saw a shadow that looked like Iceman.I was terrified and I tried to run away.I ran back into the cave and dashed out.When I made it out,I looked around and sighed.I walked on the grass and followed the path.I hopped onto a rock and lifted it.I threw it ahead.I did this a lot and I liked it.Then I stopped and kept walking.Where was I going?"On the path..."I said to myself.I walked for over an hour and I was lost.I walked ahead and I remembered something.I ran back as fast as possible,into the cave and outside,but I didn't see Iceman but I got frightened.He was one of my worst nightmares for some reason,but when I first saw him,I heard something say "Stay away from him."When I first saw Aloi I heard a voice say"Stay away from him too."Now I couldn't trust anyone,why?I must find out now.

Krystalline Kabutops
17th May 2003, 06:24 AM
Lak:

My ears twitched. Happily, I took flight. It was so wonderful that I was gifted with flight. Many of the legandaries were not, and I could never imagine being earthbound. I flipped, twisted, and turned as I flew. What could Mewtwo be up to? I knew he had some connection to me, everyone knew that. But HOW was he connected to me? And why did he ahrbor so much anger towards the Gaeans? It would've been so easy to just rule his domain and enjoy life, instaed of being so bitter. I sighed, and continued my spirals. Leave those matters until we reached the Palace, right now I could enjoy the flight. I noticed a river below, and dove. It wasn't nearly as fun to swim than to fly, but it was still enjoyable, and provided a wonderful view, just like flight. I saw a Carvhana swim by, and he started to chase me. I laughed. It was always fun to play chase. I let him follow me, until the palace came within sight. At that, I flew out of the water and through the door.

RaZoR LeAf
17th May 2003, 10:07 AM
Aloi ~ Registeel

I turned to face the once calm and serene lakeside. Now, frost covered the ground around it, the last remains of any plant life, shrivled and decayed by the freezing temperatures they were forced to endure. The water, no longer lapping at the shore was solid through and through. Not just a surface layer, but one block, contained perfectly within the bowl of the ground.

"Greetings, brother Regi." I said to the crystaline shape emerging from the snow covered forest on the far side of the ice rink. "This is the last place I would have expected to see you."
Regice, or Iceman as he reffered to himself, nodded solomly. He spoke with a sharp frosty tone, as the air he used to turned to ice.
"Time reshapes the world, as events reshape lives. I seek vengance for my injuries, nothing more, nothing less." He stared at me for a moment longer "It has been a long time. Two of us are now together again. What is the word of our brother Regirock?"

I turned to look up the mountains towering over us.
"As one would expect, brother Rocker is still alone, exploring and reshaping the mountains. His habitat surrounds him everywhere, He is not isolated like myself, nor ridden with dark motives like you." I said.
"If our insurgence should lead us against Groudon, his equality in commanding the natural earthwould aid us greatly." Iceman added.
"Perhaps it is time for Regi to become a trio once again."
"Perhaps it is."

I motoined at the ground. It ruptured and a Steelix burrowed out.
"Go into the mountains. Seek out Rocker. Inform him that his brothers wish to speak to him. The Next full moon, at the place of our birth."
The Steelix nodded and burrowed away again.
"The Pleatau has been unvisited since we were born from Ayainee's Rainbow wings." Iceman pointed out.
"I am aware of this. So it should be undamaged, and unknown to anyone but us. Now. It is time we parted. We will meet again, under the light of the full moon." I walked away.

Hyperness is a Good Thing
17th May 2003, 10:16 AM
Pokemaster Cody: Why on earth would the three Gaeans appear and shoot Hyper Beams at you? Sorry, but your post should be modified...It's not really reasonable, is it?

@____@ Oopsies....13 posts.....gomen nasai, Will post now.

Race: Lugia
Name: Shardyr
Gender (if applicable): I would prefer that he is male
Looks: http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/adoptions/lugia.gif Not sure if you can see it though
Personality: Loves the ocean and the seas..... Quiet and soft-spoken, often tries to be as diplomatic as possible. Reserved, and always would rather think rather than fight. However, he has a cold, raging temper when aroused or provoked too badly.
History: *points to the storythingy*
Side: Gaean
Special Power: Restores balances of heat, lightning and ice to oceans, creates storms
Strongest Attack(s): Hydro pump, Blizzard, Psychic(can I?, if not Hyper beam then), Recover
Other: Nil

~~~~Shardyr -Lugia, M~~~~~~

It happened more nowadays. I kept my eyes closed and continued drifting in the sea, letting the eddies and currents bring me where they wished. I loved the sea, just as Rayquaza loved his domain in the air.

She spoke to me, she was almost a lover to me. My beautiful, beautiful sea, that was filled with so many wondrous things. My hungry lover, all consuming and life-taking. Unlike benovelent Mother Earth, Gaea, my love took all and gave nothing back. So much had been swallowed and hidden in her depths, so many secrets... I let her fill my being entirely. I loved her, she was everything to me.

I was at peace and content, ready to stay like this forever. But it is not to be. I will never be truly at rest. I sighed. There was unrest in this world, and I will soon be called upon to perform the duties expected of me. Uprising, battles...changes. All these would come soo.

Lugia This came so softly, but it disturbed me intensely. Calling... someone was calling to me.

Shardyr, Lord of the Seas came the voice again.

"Who calls?" I asked, sensing no other presence.

Thy brethen need thee. Leave me now and go to Dahak's domain. He calls to thee.

"Who are you?" I said, getting slightly irritated. This was no time to play hide-and-seek.

Leave me now and go to Dahak.

"Leave.... me?" I straightened out, getting a slight hunch who was speaking. Was it the sea? The ocean?

There was no reply. Muttering slight curses to myself, I decided to go and find out what was all that about. With a great leap, I released myself from the embrace of the ocean and took to the skies. AS swiftly as possible, I flew to Dahak's castle.

He was there, with Serenity and her companion, a Houndoom whose name I could not recall.

"Why have you summoned me?" I asked gravely of Dahak.

He turned to me languidly, with a smooth grace and replied, "Wait until the others are here. I will explain all then."

~~~~~~~~~~

SmearGal
17th May 2003, 11:34 AM
Ginumou - Gaean Articuno

I listened carefully to Ayainee's words. "Mewtwo is not one of my creations, as most know, and thus I do not know his full intentions or cannot guess them as well as most of the creatures on this earth." She paused. "Still, I sense that even my own creations... the ones I considered pure, have or may have joined Mewtwo in whatever plots he may hold. Darkness is growing in his land... and I am afraid of what it might be. Mewtwo has craved hunger for so long..." She stopped, and shook her head.

'So,' I thought. 'Ayainee is worried about Mewtwo as well...' I was about to speak when a spine-tingling howl swept across the forest. Wings flared, I jerked my head along with Ayainee's to see the source of the cry, Lak hovering over us curiously.

But Ayainee smiled, and said, "Ah, Xaiac arrives."

I relaxed, and after a few seconds there appeared a large, black figure amongst the rocky croppings of the cliff we were perched upon.

'Xaiac...' I thought. I had met him before, but I was still amazed at the size of the massive Umbreon. His silky black fur danced in the breeze as he approached us, his frosted eyes surveyed us as his dazzling violet rings sent out their pulsing light.

"Greetings dear Avianee, Ginomou and Lak." He smiled slightly, flicking his tail as he came nearer. Ayainee nodded.

"Greetings to you Xaiac the Wanderer, what brings you to the mountains up so high?" She asked him.

"News of ill... or so I am foretelling." Came his reply. "I have recieved word from the winged dragons of Dahak, that you are to meet Lugia and his highness, up in the tower of the sky- his domain. They told me to find you and tell you."

Ayainee sighed and nodded. "No doubt this is the current crisis which I am sure they have also felt- if the earth cries out with fear, the sea shall follow and caress it into the sky." She shuffled her feathers and gazed at Lak and me.

"No needing to leave you here. You can come to the domain of Dahak, you already have known of my foretelling. Besides, if we must meet in private you can remain outside and enjoy the view with in the grounds."

'A chance for an audience with Dahak?' I mused in my head. 'I wouldn't miss it...'

Xaiac nodded and began to turn, but Ayainee shook her head. "No needs for worries about being earthen bound. I will carry you Xaiac, you must come."

'How kind of Ayainee...' I observed, as Xaiac turned and smiled happily. 'I must admit, I could not carry that creature if my life depended on it.'

Still gazing at us, Ayainee smiled. "Join us! But only if you desire... I by all means will not force you, but will invite you... strongly." She smiled again and prepared to take flight.

I nodded. "As I was just thinking, I would not miss a chance to speak with the honorable Dahak."

She smiled. "Then let us fly!" We took off, as I respectfully flew a bit lower than Ayainee. And again, I was carefully avoiding the light ashes that dwindled down from her wingtips.

Lak had already taken off. He was a few flaps ahead, spinning and twirling in the air. He disappeared underwater for a few minutes, but as we drew near the palace he returned. Led by Ayainee, we flew through the doors.
EDIT: XD Tag Trouble.

Bulbasaur4
17th May 2003, 12:42 PM
Ayainee - Ho-Oh - Gaean(F)

So we were off... flying high into the sky w ith the clouds whirling about our wings. Xaiac had lay down upon my back, inbetween each of my large, massive rainbow-golden mixed wings, as I flew high into the sky. Ginomou had also flown in the sky slightly behind me, with Lak playfully spiraling ahead. Xaiac was indeed heavy and quite large... too large for any normal being ot have ever carried. BUt with teh essence of the Earth below me, and plus my own sheer will to pull him slowly to the Palace... I brought Xaiac withus. It might have not have been the most graceful flight for me... but it would suffice.

"We are approaching the Palace."
I said outloud, although it was quite obvious we were coming to it. The massive walls of the palace could be seen as Lak playfully flew towards it and Ginomou came to my side, but was careful to avoid my own wings.

As we approached, I gave a loud yet musical and some-what haunting cry, and instantly the doors began to open and we easily flew inside the massive gates. I flew into the palace and easily saw Dahak sitting regally along with Shardyr, and Dahak's two assistance- Serenity and Anubis. I smiled gently as I landed beside them. Instantly Xaiac leapt gracefully off my back and beside me, as Ginomou perched not too far off and Lak playfully floated around all three of us. I nodded solemnly to the two other kyn of mine, and the rest bowed.

" Greetings Brother Dahak and Brother Shardyr." I spoke, with respect as I smiled cheerfully and nodded to them.
" Xaiac brought me news that you wished to meet with me, that us three should hold council."

Shadow Djinn
17th May 2003, 01:46 PM
OOc: Sorry I'm late!

Race: Could I be Gaeen Latios?
Name: Called Zeyphr
Gender (if applicable):Male
Looks: Looks like a normal latios cept his white parts are kinda light blue and his blue parts are the green like a shiny latios green
Personality: Dead serious bout things, and hardly jokes aroundcept when he is in a good mood. But he s really calm bout things
History:
When he was created, he loved to shapeshift and play. But as he grew older, he started to get more serious. Then Mewtwo welcomed LZeyphr on his side, as Rayquazza welcomed him on his. Zeyphr remained by Rayquazza's side, as he created him.
Side: Gaeen
Special Power: (If applicable)Shapeshift and be very smart
Strongest Attack(s): Dragon Claw, Luster Purge, Hyper Beam,l Fire Blast, Extreme Speed
Other:

Zeyphr-Latios

I zoomed through the air, feeling the wind gently pass by me. I shapeshifted into a Sharpedo and fell in the ocean beneath me. It felt nice to feel the water pass me now. It was hot, so i enjoyed the cool water. Gyrados lumbered past me, knowing I was Latios as i was a different colored Sharpedo. Then one of Dahak's messenger Kingdras came in front of me. We went to the surfacee.
: Sir Zeyphr. Dahak is summoning all legendaries to his palace." The Kingdra spoke. I shapeshifted to my true form again.
" Thank you." I said. with that, I flew off towards Dahak's palace.

Kohdok
17th May 2003, 01:50 PM
(OOC: Finally! Here I am!

Dragoon-style: I have returned...)

Race: Celebi
Name: Pyne
Side:: Gaea's faithful
Looks: Looks like a typical Celebi, only his antennae are longer than normal, and his eyes are a deep shade of green, rather than blue. His face is usually more stern than you would expect. For a little fairy dude, he's got quite a bit of attitude.
History: Pyne is one of Gaea's faithful, immortalized for his loyalty. He, along with his younger sister, was sealed away with Gaea during the age of chaos. Now, he has been sent by Gaea as an emmisary and representative of her power. He has a link to the soil of the earth and can grow plants at will. Pyne is a dark, serious individual who has honed his powers in the eternity he had to practice using them. He still had his flukes, though. Shadow is quite agressive but can keep his cool even in some pretty tense situations.
Special Power: Can cause soil to sprout plants and have them grow at a furious rate. For instance, he can have the ground sprout vines to entangle enemies. His powers are weak to fire and ice, though.
Strongest attacks:Solar Beam, Psychic, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Slash
Other: Pyne has a younger sister named Willow

Second Character
Race: Celebi
Name: Willow
Side: Gaea's faithful
Looks: Is an Amber Celebi (Alternate-Color). She carries a lot of leaves with her and her eyes are a pleasent hue of Red. Her eyes also possess the famous anime "Eyelashes" that most female characters possess.
Special Powers: Has the ability to cause something to bloom, as well as possesing advance healing abilities, normally through aromatherapy that she can create with the various spices her leaves contain.
History: Willow is the little sister of Pyne, two of the few who were faithful to Gaea before she left the earth on its own. Because she was so loyal, she was given immortality and other abilities for her faith. With her brother, Pyne, Willow acts as a representative for Gaea, and the two are seldom seen apart. While Pyne is more combative, Willow is a more passive individual who has a kind streak, believing that everyone deserves a second chance. She dislikes fighting and has devoted her energies more towards healing others.
Most Powerful Attacks: Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Petal Dance (Doesn't become confused), Feather Dance, Wish
Other: She has an older brother named Pyne.

Pyne

"Can't you feel it, Pyne?" Willow asked me. You could tell that there was a disturbance in the air that day. The forests were also unusually quiet.

"The three Gaeans are having a meeting," I replied, "Things always get like this when things like that happen."

The two of us were the guardians of the forest. There are two of us because the forests of the earth require so much attention that it was impossible for me to do it alone. So, Willow was created. (Regrettably, it was in the Adam and Eve style...) She sticks by my side, tending to her duties of making the world bloom with flowers during the spring, and I created the fruits of the summer and the fall.

Willow is a little annoying at times, plus the fact that she rubs her amber color in my face like it was superior. But, she's definately a lot more enthusiastic and cheerful than I am...it makes me sick watching her sometimes when she acts like she's on some sort of drug. She just can't resist the smell of flowers, so she created places, the rainforests, which bloom all year long.

"But, don't you feel that we should do something?" She asked me.

"That is not our concern..." I replied, floating around the trees as she followed me, "We are supposed to stay here."

"But, brother," she pleaded, "I have felt such a terrible sense of forboding, that I have a great deal of concern. Surely you have felt it, too..."

"I have..." I replied, "But orders are orders..." I sat down on a branch, crossing my arms.

"Brother," Willow said, landing behind me, "If you have felt these things as I have, you should be just as concerned as me about the fate of the earth," She put her hand on my shoulder, "Besides, I can sense some of our brothers and sisters travelling with Ayainee to meet with the others. Should we not follow them?"

Willow was right. I didn't like the feeling my gut was giving me, either. Maybe it was that bad mango I ate the other day...

"Fine," I said, "You may go, but I'm staying here."

"Very well," Willow said, "But, if you want to come, don't hesitate to follow." Willow flapped her wings like a dragonfly, rapidly so that it made a buzzing sound, and took off for the sky pillar that floated in the air.

I sighed, "You're going to get yourself killed one day, Willow..." I said, shaking my head.

"Pyne-Sama!" A voice yelled at me from below. I looked down to see a Kingdra, one which bore Dahak's mark, trying to yell to me from the base of the tree. Sighing once more, I jumped from the tree and floated down to where the Kingdra, obviously exhausted, was standing.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Your presence is requested," The Kingdra replied in a slightly nasal, high-pitched voice, "Dahak wishes the presence of the Gaeans, and Ayainee herself requested yours." She said.

"Damn..." I said, "So Willow's feeling was right all along..." With another sigh, I fluttered my wings and took off after her.

Espeon12
17th May 2003, 11:51 PM
((Agh, sorry it's so long. It's really late and I wasn't able to post all day, so there's two or three post's-worth of stuff in here. --''))

Race: Gaean Suicune
Name: Zenae
Looks: Resembles your ‘average’ shiny Suicune, with an icy-blue coat and deeper mane. Some of her markings vary, however, and her paws are white. Her eyes are deep ruby, and her Suicune head-crest thing’s color fades from very light blue to a deep navy depending on her mood.
Personality: Very calm and collected, though she does have a mood swing on occasion. She tries to help those less fortunate than herself when possible, but will hold a grudge for an overly-long time. She tends to ‘go with the flow,’ what with being the lesser patron of water and all, but is very stubborn when it comes to things she stands for.
History: Created along with Entei and Raikou, Zenae has always been the least dominant of the three dogs, though their powers are equal. While the other two raced around the continents leaving occasional destruction, she preferred wandering from river to river, speaking to the land’s inhabitants and purifying dirty water.
Special Power: Has the power to purify and control water and its flow
Strongest Attack(s): Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Ice Beam
Other: She often looks to Lugia for guidance when needed, as she has great respect for the ocean-dwelling dragon.

Zenae – Gaean Suicune
-------------------------
I wandered listlessly among the marsh plants, pausing on occasion to check how the buds were growing. I was proud of this land, as it was the first of the stagnant wetlands I had ever purified. That was many years ago, and now it flourished with life beyond what even I had expected. I waded past a floating Lotad and a couple of splashing Poliwag before reaching land and the giant trees, though some were splintered and a few fallen entirely. I sighed. Even after so many years, the land had yet to heal completely. I had not heard from my brothers in many moons, and recently the earth seemed to be anxious, tense about something. I heard tales from passing Fearow of strange things happening far from my home. Whole forests had been blown apart in a strange explosion, but they hadn’t been able to tell what exactly caused it. I hadn’t spoken to many of the other legendaries recently, as most of them were busy with rebuilding the earth and keeping peace. On occasion Avianee would soar overhead, colored light shimmering around her golden wings as she tended to her creations. I padded further into dry land until I reached a wide meadow, surrounded by blooming wildflowers and bordered by a clear stream. Butterflies scattered as I walked, and I turned suddenly as I heard a rustle of leaves. A winged Kingdra looked up and quickly bowed, the end of his snout grazing the grass. He looked a bit worn-out but began talking rather quickly.
“Forgive me, m’lady Zenae, but I have been sent by Lord Dahak. I was hoping you would be here, but please pardon my appearance.”
“Don’t worry; it’s no problem, Juno. Take a drink and tell me what’s been going on,” I replied, glad Juno had found his way here. I remembered him as a Horsea and his happiness at becoming a messenger for Dahak. He was a faithful envoy, though he tended to get a bit overexcited in his duties.
“Thank you, m’lady.” The Kingdra gratefully dipped his mouth into the water before continuing. “I’m afraid Dahak has been troubled recently, as have several of the others. I’ve just spoken to Xaiac the Umbreon, as Dahak has summoned Avianee and Shardyr to his palace. No doubt the lord would like to see you and the other legendaries also, but I’m having a bit of trouble finding them…” he trailed off and I took in what he had said.
“I wish I could tell you where the others are, Juno, but I’ve not seen most of them in several years. I tend to keep to myself, I’m afraid. Gaea knows where the dragon siblings’ whereabouts are now, though you may look on the coast.” Juno’s fins drooped a bit at hearing this, but he stretched his wings and seemed to shrug.
“Ah, well. Many thanks, m’lady, it was good to see you again. I’d better be off, though.”
“Good luck, Juno. And thank you.” He nodded his finned head and beat his wings, lifting off in a few steady strokes. Within minutes he was over the horizon of trees, no doubt toward the ocean. I sighed and lifted my muzzle to the air and took in the wind. Probably odd to someone who wasn’t used to a Suicune, but it had a strangely calming effect, most likely because I was created by Avianee from the north winds. I stretched out my legs and dug my claws into the earth. It had been a long time since running all the way to Dahak’s palace. Then, of course, there was the problem of reaching the floating citadel, but I hoped nothing had changed, lest I be stuck on the ground.
Though I don’t do it was much as my brothers, I loved running. Racing over the hills and waves was like a high for me; all else seemed to stop. Within minutes I shot through my forest and into the hills surrounding it, heading straight for Dahak’s palace. Perhaps the only drawback to running like this was that there was no time to study or experience things. Now there was a vast, dry earth before me, some spots still forming from molten rocks seeping through the ground. My brother Entei was often the cause of this, though I did not find it troublesome. He was helping to reform the earth, shape it and bond it together. But now the lava fields had passed and there was lush, windblown greenery below Dahak’s castle. I looked around, the shadow of the floating palace covered where I was standing entirely, though it floated many feet above me. Now, to get up there…
There’s an advantage to being the incarnation of the winds. Dahak’s weather-focused power made the area around him slightly windy, and in fact what looked like a small whirlwind flickered nearby. I used a Gust to feed the wind before stepping into it and allowing the wind to take me where it wished. That was, of course, up, and my mane billowed about me as I rose with the air current. Not nearly as freeing as flying, but my heart rose each of the few times I used this cyclone. Soon, I inched closer to the suspended stairs in front of the palace, and I stepped lightly onto them. I saw the last of Avianee’s tail disappear through the door before me, although the shimmering aura remained for a moment. I sighed and padded slowly to the doors, which opened once again as I gave a soft call. Dahak, Avianee, Ginomou, Serenity, and several others were already situated inside. I bowed low to them before sitting on my haunches and watching the others, wondering what could be troubling Dahak so badly.

18th May 2003, 05:52 AM
~~~~Shardyr -Lugia, M~~~~~~

"Greetings sister," I said, when Ayainee settled down, bringing what looked like a large entourage with her. I think of my brother and sister, I am the most solitary. I only need to sea for company, unlike my brother, who has his helpers,and Ayainee, whose overwhelming love has led to the creation of so many other creatures on to whom she can pour out her boundless love.

"All three of us are here," I said, turning to Dahak. "Are we to begin now or will we await the arrival of all the other legendaries?"

As I spoke, more and more arrived. I waited for Dahak's reply. His eyes were hooded as he surveyed all that were gathered. He did not speak.

There was a slight tinge of annoyance within me, but I chose to conceal it. It would not do to show anger at so small a thing.

I realised that there was somewhat a missing personage from our assembly.

"Mewtwo," I said out loud, startling several Pokemon. Dahak turned his head sharply towards me.

"This is about Mewtwo right?" I said slowly. "What has he done?"

"Have you been soaking your head in the water too long that you do not even know what has been going on in this world?" came a sharp retort amongst the many assembled there. I could not identify the speaker, and did not wish to. I kept silent.

"It is true my brother has not been taking note of current events. However, there is no need for you to insult him so." Ayainee had come to my defense. She moved beside me and glared at the large group assembled. All bowed their heads, cowed by her words. She was their maker after all.

"Thank you," I said softly, almost imperceptibly. She acknowleged my thanks with a small nod.

"Tell me what Mewtwo has done," I said again, facing Dahak. "It was I that suggested he be added to the Gaeans, and so I feel responsible if he has done anything that endangers or threatens the peaceful times of the Restoration."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
18th May 2003, 09:54 AM
Oh my FISH... I can't believe I didn't join this! *hits head with brick* *repeatedly* *GOMEEEEEEEENNNNN* Are you accepting LSU's? (Moreover, two cacat LSU's with a chicken on fire and an electrocuted sparrowhawk?)

Race: Gaean Zapdos
Name: Isidore
Age: Dunno.... 110? Teens. Probably. For a legendary, anyway.
Looks: He looks like an electrocuted sparrowhawk, Nintendo-ized. He has blue eyes. (that are not beady... they're more to the kawaii side)
Personality: He is impulsive, impetuous, and any other adjective that means, vaguely, the same thing. Rather impatient and fidgety when he has to sit still. He's quite tolerant of responsibility, though he has a big mouth and you shouldn't trust him with any secrets. He's generally happy and hyper, and is loyal to the point of fawning over his creator Lugia.
History: I suppose you could say he is the twin of Moltres; that doesn't mean they have any real blood ties, though. Just another creation of Lugia's. While he was born, a thunderstorm raged. He has never electrocuted anyone on purpose(XD). He, like Moltres, is constantly on the move... and inasmuch as Pokemon are able to 'like', he quite 'likes' Iseulde.
Special Power: Unless he stops it himself, negative ions immediately flow to his wings. Also, he has control over storms, unless more powerful Legendaries overrule him.
Strongest Attack(s): Thunder, Zap Cannon, Recover
Attack(s): Drill Peck, Slash (who says birds can't slash?? THOSE CLAWS LOOK PRETTY DARN SHARP!), Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Spark, Whirlwind, etc.

Race: Gaean Moltres
Name: Iseulde
Looks: A chicken on fire, Nintendo-ized. Her eyes are green.
Personality: She is, as a rule, happy-go-lucky. (She's happy, and always going places, and is unfairly lucky.) Extremely hyperactive and innocent. (I suspect this is why Mewtwo never tried to approach her...) She is a diehard optimist, and always thinks for others, disregarding herself. Likes flowers but she often burns them up with her wings if she gets too near...
History: Well, she is Lugia's subordinate, and she was created simultaneously with Zapdos, which is why their names are derivatives of each other's. She was born in a volcano, but she likes to wander quite a bit, bringing spring and 'pretty pretty flower festivals' everywhere. Her best friend is everybody. -_-
Side: Gaeans gua...
Special Power: When she appears, little shoujo bubbles and flowers float around her. Wait, maybe that's not a special power... uh... Well, spring season follows her, and immediately the temperature will rise as well as humidity, unless one of the counter-Legendaries (like Articuno, Suicune) is present.
Strongest Attack(s): Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Sky Attack
Attack(s): Fire Spin, Flame Wheel, Drill Peck, Double-edge, Wing Attack, Fly, etc.

Da'An
19th May 2003, 09:39 AM
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai: Isidore and Iseulde are accepted. Thanks for joining...now hurry and arrive at Dahak's Palace so that I can continue the story. ;)

Pokemaster Cody: Please edit your post...or delete it and re-post. As Bulbasaur4 has stated, you are power-rping and your addition to the overall storyline is out of context. It doesn't make sense. Please give the other RpGers' time to catch up to the storyline before doing that. And remember, no one Legendary is more powerful than the others...even the ones created by Ho-Oh. Their powers are balanced so that no one Legendary can run around annihilating the others in time(s) of war. Even though one Legendary may have more "special abilities or powers" in one area, another Legendary's will surely negate or equalize it. It's all a system of 'checks and balances'. It's more fair to the RpGers' and their chosen character's that way. Please take that into consideration when posting for your character. Thanks. :)

I edited the characters of LATIAS & LATIOS. I gave them an additional power, so please take a note of it if you are playing them, mainly Gothic Latias and Dark Templar 8. Also please note their 'special ability' if you are going to use them in your own posts.

I will post soon for Dahak when as many Legendaries arrive at his Palace as possible (everyone's almost there). This will certainly be very interesting. And remember, if you are going to include someone else's character in your post, be sure that their actions match their personalities. For example, if there is a character who is malicious and belligerent, don't make him talk nicely or perform acts of kindness in your posts. It just doesn't make sense. If you have to, re-read the character's post to get their characteristics if you have to. Most of you already know that, but I thought I'd just remind everyone. Thanks guys. Have a great Monday! :wave:

Da'An
21st May 2003, 05:19 PM
*** Dahak ***

I surveyed my throne room, filled with various Dragons, attending to their duties. Bagons, some sitting and resting peacefully while others engaged in mock battles, waited on me as my own personal team of assistants. Dratinis flew around as the Palace Concierges, keeping the Palace clean and waiting on our guests. Shellgons were proudly marching throughout the Palace, maintaining order. Kingdras were constantly flying in and out of the Palace, as they brought me news from Planet, or were the bringer of news to the world. Teams of Altaria flew overhead as Air Patrol, surveying all that entered and exited the Palace. Accompanying them were Vibravas, the Palace Scouts. They would be the first to alert the Palace Guards if any unwanted intrusion were spotted. Flygons stood resolutely at the Palace gates among other significant areas of the Palace as the Guards. In times of invasion, the guards were the first of the Palace Militia to engage in battle. Luckily, that has never happened as Shardyr, Ayainee, and I have kept peace for the last century. However, training dutifully in the Palace Courtyards, in case of times of war, were Dragonairs (Palace Sentinels), Charizards (Palace Sentry Division), Dragonites, and Salamences, the Palace's final protectors.

I awaited the arrival of my guests as they began to arrive. First was Lak the Mew, who shortly left. Such youthfulness could not contain patience. I knew he would return and did not bother to stop him. Soon after he left, Serenity and her companion Houndoom, Anubis entered. And than, we waited...waited for the arrival of the others. Serenity went out to the courtyards for a while to show Anubis the Palace. They eventually returned in time to see Shardyr, the Lugia arrive. He seemed rather impatient today, much like Lak the Mew, but I told him to await to others. Finally, Ayainee had arrived. She seemed to be carrying something...Xaiac the Umbreon. I haven't seen him in ages. Perhaps he will know something from his travels throughout Planet. Trailing Ayainee were Ginumou and the ever playful Lak.

"Greetings Brother Dahak and Brother Shardyr," said Ayainee as she spoke with respect, smiling cheerfully and nodding to us. "Xaiac brought me news that you wished to meet with me, that us three should hold council."

"Yes," I replied, finally emitting something after my long silence. "We will hold Council as soon as someone arrives."

"Very well," responded Ayainee. She than had a conversation with Shardyr.

Shardyr mentioned Mewtwo, but I did not wish to engage in any further talks until more Legendaries arrived, so I simply glared at him and remained silent.

Zenae the Suicune soon joined us, followed by the Celebis Pyne and Willow. We waited another half an hour and finally, Zephyr arrived.

"Very well," I announced. "The Council of the Gaeans shall commence."

With my announcement, everyone gathered in their respective areas as Shardyr and Ayainee flew to their throne-like positions near me.

"Now, you all know why..." before I could finish the sentence, the Palace doors opened and Isidore the Zapdos and Iseulde the Moltres flew in.

"Welcome Isidore and Iseulde," I greeted them. "We were just about to begin. My thanks for your presence."

"You're welcome Dahak," they both responded. Isidore and Iseilde flew to their respective areas and settled down.

"Now, you are all aware that the only time I would summon you to the Palace, would be in a time of extreme crisis and emergency," I proclaimed. "Half a century ago, Mewtwo was born and was inducted into our glorious group known as the Gaeans. I, myself was not for the idea, but was willing to trust my dear Gaean Shardyr in all his wisdom to welcome Mewtwo to our side. Now, since the beginning of the Restoration, a century has past and Planet has only revived halfway. As many of you know, parts of Planet are still useless and inhospitable to Pokemon. We must do all we can to assist Planet in reviving itself so that Pokemon may once again garner its wonders. However, not everyone agrees with this view set by Ayainee, Shardyr, and myself. Mewtwo has refused to set foot outside his domain and contribute to any healing of Planet. He has also for the last half a decade been missing. I myself have not been able to locate him. Now. Ask yourselves. Where could he be and what could he be hiding? Hiding you ask? Yes. Since my last visit to his lands, and chiefly the reason why I sent for you all here, I have noticed a mysterious crater that resides within it. It is like nothing that I have ever seen before. No Pokemon on Planet could have made such an impact onto the earth. And since the crater has been there, Mewtwo's land has been depleting itself of life. The forests are all completely gone and the land is soon going to be useless."

"A crater?...Crater..What caused it?...Crater. How?...." came some murmors among the Legendaries.

"All your questions will be answered in time," I replied. "As we do not know for sure what caused such a gap."

"My children, we must go forth and determine what this unknown object is that created such a gap," Ayainee added. "It must be destroyed for it is injecting a cancerous poison into Planet. I have felt its unnerving presence for a while now, but was unsure of how to respond to it. I know that many of you do not like entering Mewtwo's domain, and will not force any of you to. That decision, will be yours to make."

"The only time I was ever in Mewtwo's lands was when Ayainee gave it to him and we had to be present," retorted Shardyr. "Other than that, I see no reason to ever go there."

"We have stopped visiting it for the past few years," added Pyne and Willow. "It's lands have lately been barren of forests, so we see no reason to enter it."

"Anyhow," I said. "We must find Mewtwo and determine the cause of that crater. I know he knows what caused it. Planet is not so big that all of us should not be able to cover its grounds within a reasonable amount of time. I will send two Kingdras with each of the participants so that if you find anything, the Kingdras can report to me. Regardless of failure or success, we will all meet back here with any conclusions at the end of two days time, when the moon is full. You do not have to participate, but Shardyr, Ayainee, and myself would grately appreciate it if you would. This Coucil is adjourned."

"Dratinis!" I ordered. "Send for a team of Kingdras immediately."

"Yes my Lord," answered my loyal Dratinis. They flew off into the courtyard to find the resting Kingdras as talk about the mission continued among the Legendaries.

I flew over to talk privately with Shardyr and Ayainee.

Toxicity
21st May 2003, 07:22 PM
~*~Serenity~*~

I remained silent as I waited there for the meeting to start, after showing Anubis around the courtyard.....I twitched as Dahak annouced the Gaean council to commence.

"Now, you know that the only time I would summon you to my palace is during a crisis or an emergency," Dahak began gravely, "Half a century ago, Mewtwo was born and inducted into our glorious group known as the Gaeans. I, myself was not for that idea, but was willing to trust Shardyr and welcomed him into our side. Now, since the beggining of the Restoration, a century had passed and the planet has recovered only half-way. However, most pokemon diasgree of the views set by us three, myself, Shardyr, and Aiyanee. Mewtwo has refused to set foot outside his realm, and refuses to help with any of the restoring of Planet. He has also been missing for about a half-decade. I have not been sucessful of locating him. Now....Ask yourselves, Where could he be and what could he be hiding? Hiding you ask? Yes. Since my last visit to his realm, and for the you all are here, I've noticed a mysterious crater. It is like nothing I've seen before. No Pokemon on this planet could cause such a great impact. And since that crater was formed, Mewtwo's realm is depleating itself of life. The forests are now lifeless, and his realm's earth will soon become useless...."

After that, I just looked down and ignored all conversation....I felt my eyes water....and started to cry silently. If I dare look up....what was I to know what would happen. I kept my face to myself, and ignored all around me. The darkness of my past has been too harsh. I regret saving Anubis' life, I regret all good deeds I've done, and I regret even living. If I were to kill myself, who would even care? I'll just wait, and let my life slowly die away......It's all Mewtwo's fault I was made to be this miserable....and I wish I could hide from this all.....
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Krystalline Kabutops
21st May 2003, 07:31 PM
Lak:

This sounded serious, so I decided to volunteer. "I will go right now!" I said as I sped out the door. I had an idea of where Mew2's domain was, but I was sure I could find it easily enough. From their descriptions, it was a barren wasteland. There was only one place I knew of that fit that description. As I located it, I noticed a Flareon patrolling. Without her notice, I transformed into her exact copy. I preceded to escape her notice and wander out into the barren wasteland. Time for some interrigation, along with some nice spywork.

22nd May 2003, 05:05 AM
~~~~Shardyr~~~~~

I stared worriedly at my brother and sister.

"Dahak," I started, wanting to justify something. I felt as if I had done wrong. "I will make it my responsibilty to put down Mew2 if I must. It seems that he is abusing his powers. Maybe I should go and investigate." I sighed inside, and wished I could just return to the sea I loved, away from all these problems and frustrations. I only supported Mew2 last time because he had done me a favour, and I felt the need to repay it.

"What should we do now?" asked Ayainee.

"All we can do is wait for the report from the Dratinis and Kingdras."

"I would rather if we sent one of the lower legendaries to scout around. It would be better if there is trouble. I do not think Mew2 would dare to do anything to them. The dratinis might be in trouble," I said gravely.

"I do not think that anything will befall my Dratinis. Mewtwo will not dare to declare open war in such a way. He does not have enough allies and resources."

I kept quiet. I had nothing to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Since Chikory is at my house..... she wants to post too....so... *drumroll*
------------
Isidore/Zapdos/M + Iseulde/Moltres/F
----------------

Isidore was fidgeting. He had been fidgeting for the past half an hour. He had preened his feathers approximately 108 times and tried to make conversation with legendaries around (who had hushed and ignored him like the good people they were). He tried shifting from foot to foot quite often. It didn't work. Therefore, he'd reduced himself to mooning over Iseulde.

On the other hand, Iseulde was happily hero-worshipping Dahak, whom she thought was dashing, debonair and handsome. She also happened to be enthusing over her mysterious uncle Shardyr whom she'd adored ever since he had bequeathed upon her the powers of fire.

Now, you mustn't worry too much about this... Iseulde thought everyone was wonderfully dashing, debonair and handsome unless they were female. Then, she thought they were beautiful, cultured and kind-hearted. You see, she was a hopeless optimist (or maybe ditz). So, she did not take any notice of her poor fidgety compatriot who was completely engrossed in staring at the right side of her face.

When Dahak finally ended his speech, Iseulde would have automatically flew over and started gushing over whomever was convenient, but since they seemed to be having an important meeting, council, thingyyyyy... she concentrated on disturbing (aka chatting up) Isidore. (Obviously, he wasn't bothered at all. Of course not. He pretended to be, though.)

Suddenly, she heard someone's distinctive voice. A very noticeable someone, because that someone rarely ever spoke in normal circumstances.

"I would rather if we sent one of the lower legendaries to scout around. It would be better if there is trouble. I do not think Mew2 would dare to do anything to them. The dratinis might be in trouble."

"Lugia-sempai!!!!!!!!!! I haven't heard your voice in such a long time!!!! You're speaking!! That's so cool!!!! Wow wow wow!!!!" She bounced happily over to the surprised group of senior Legendaries, Isidore in tow.

"Hey! I'm as big as YOU! You can't call me a lower legendary!" whined Isidore, his machoness overcome by his tendency to become a spoilt brat around Shardyr and Ayainee.

"Oooooooooo! Lemme go lemme go! It'll be so fun!!!! I haven't seen uncle Mew2 for such a long time!!! Can I go Dahak-sama can I go can I go can I go?!?!?!?!??!"

Isidore blinked twice, then with his general nature to follow anything Iseulde did, shrugged. "Er... can I go too?"

Shardyr, as usual, said nothing. Dahak, not so usually, said nothing too. Ayainee smiled condescendingly and sweatdropped becomingly.
-------------
:D

RaZoR LeAf
22nd May 2003, 12:02 PM
Since Pokemaster Cody hasn't made a single post since his first, I'll offer to play the role of Mewtwo if he doesn't post again. As for ALL the other characters he offered to play, I'm sorry but I can't take on that much responsibility.

Da'An
22nd May 2003, 12:15 PM
ATTENTION POKEMASTER CODY:

If you do not post for your character(s) within' the next two days (BY SATURDAY :(), than you shall relenquish your character(s) to someone else who is interested in playing their role(s).

Note:

My intentions were that some of the Legendaries would flock onto Mewtwo's domain in an attempt to find the source of the crater and Mewtwo himself, while other Legendaries can scour Planet in search of Mewtwo. Regardless what they choose to do, Dahak will send two Kingdras with each of the Legendaries who choose to go on missions. The Dratinis ARE NOT going anywhere. They have to stay at the Palace. LoL However, Dahak, Ayainee, and Shardyr themselves (I am sure) will also go on the 'search'. Time is a-wastin'! ;)

End Note:

Bulbasaur4
22nd May 2003, 04:12 PM
Xaiac - Umbreon (M)

I rose to my feet suddenly, after hearing this news. Mewtwo... I had sensed as much. Patrolling the lands endlessly for Avianee, and smelling upon the thick air... I had often patrolled the borders of Mewtwo's land, smelling nothing but turmoil. Avianee had commanded me not to enter his land, since she thought that land should not be entered since it belonged to Mewtwo. Since I was a direct aid of Avianee, she thought it would cause some problems. I would have entered otherwise... I never trusted Mewtwo.

Gazing at Dahak, Shardyr and then Avianee... he watched as the Moltres and Zapdos, Isidore and Iseulde... pleaded to go. With a strange grace which came with my power, I quickly darted over as well. My violet rings gave off and eerie glow- especially when my emotions ran high, and they were now... I wantd a chance to find Mewtwo. He had caused pain to the land i had monitored... and although Avianee was always in charge of the land, it had grown apart of me as well.

" I will go too. I have patrolled the lands since the birth of all creatures, and I wish to go. I have patrolled all the borders of Mewtwo's lands for ages and know them well."
My voice was calm and simple... as Avianee turned her eyes to me, gentle and pure... but spoke no words. Dahak gazed at me, as Shardyr did as well... Dahak nodded.
" Xaiac, you will enter the lands of Mewtwo. Find evidence which you can and perhaps try to find Mewtwo as well..."

I bowed low before the three Gaeans.
"I will find anything there can be to find... and I will track Mewtwo down so he can be questioned before the Gaeans."
Avianee quickly spoke..
" If Lak is near, keep a watchful eye over him. The Mew is precious to the earth, and he is with a mind of a child... I do not want him hurt."
I nodded to Avianee, as I gazed at the other two bird legendaries.
" If they may, I would like them to join me- unless you'd rather have them patrolled the earth."
I stated... gazing at the two birds- one bubbly and rather humerous to me, an dth eothe rmore down to earth.

Kohdok
22nd May 2003, 08:16 PM
Willow

"So...a way to help Planet heal, eh?..." I said, crossing my arms as we left Dahak's palace.

"I don't know what WE can do," Pyne replied, "Taking care of the forests is enough work by itself..."

"What about that tree we've been working on?" I asked, "You know, the one we've been growing to take care of the forest FOR us?"

"Yeah," Pyne replied dryly, "Why?"

"Perhaps," I said, putting my finger to my lips, "If we could get some help from Mother Ayianii, we could finish it sooner than we had planned."

The tree we have been talking about is a large tree that is in the middle of the dense forest. It is so large that it dwarfs Redwoods if not in height then definately in width. This tree was where we lived and we have been adding our energy to it. Hopefully, we were hoping that the tree could take our responsibilities and help us care for the forests so that we could put our time towards more pressing issues, one of which has recently appeared.

"I guess we could try..." Pyne said.

"Great!" I said, taking him by the arm, "To Yggdrasil!!" I yelled triumphantly, pointing in the direction of the mighty tree.

To tell the truth, is we had more power and influence, Yggdrasil could link the entire world together and help protect it and keep things in balance, leaving guardians like us to help protect the earth rather than our current struggle of keeping the balance.

Incidentally...Yggdrasil is also where Pinecos and Seedots come from. We...haven't been able to take care of that, yet... But, being defended by all the bug, plant, and Poison pokemon sure has its perks!! We even have our very own Flygons!!!

And, we also have...*MMPH!!*

Pyne: (While covering Willow's mouth with his hand) Could you shut up now?

Dogman
23rd May 2003, 04:31 PM
I'm Back!
Rocker

I ran into the desert once more,until I felt a sudden earthquake.I stood next to a rock and clung on for dear life.It stopped and I looked around.Nothing happened until the ground started cracking.I ran out of the desert and grabbed onto a rock.I lifted it,and threw it over the cracks.I ran ahead and I thought about Dahak.I had to do something to help everyone.I decided to wait,for the right time.I must go to Mewtwo's domain.It wasn't any of my bussiness,but I would go.

RaZoR LeAf
24th May 2003, 05:18 AM
Dogman - Could you have a look at my post for Registeel on the bottom of Page 1 please? It does involve your character.

It's saturday. I'll try and get a post up for Mewtwo tonight.

Toxicity
24th May 2003, 07:42 AM
~*~Serenity~*~

I watched many legendaries begin the search for Mewtwo....I could only stay behind and watch. I wasn't meant to help, I would just screw everything up. I cried even harder at this, wishing I could finally die. Anubis just gazed blankly at this...

"What's with you?" He asked me....Trying to help.

"I cannot trust you anymore," I replied sternly, "Go away from me.....I don't need anybody now...."

Anubis just boredly cocked his head at my words, "Still....What's with you?"

"Shut up...." I said, and flew away out into the courtyard crying...Wishing to drown myself.

"Wait! Serenity!" He called out when I came to the pond....I turned around with tears streaking down my face.

"What?"

"I still don't know what's with you right now."

"It's just that I wasn't meant to be here right now....It's that if I never lived, everything would be easier...."

"No....We need you. Without you....The Gaeans would collapse to Mewtwo's power. We cannot let you die..."

"You're wrong. I've screwed up too much...."

"You haven't done anything wrong.....Mewtwo's tyranny has made you think that. Now, wish to begin our search on Earth?"

"I......guess......" I replied, nearly freezing over. I nodded, then we made our way out of the citadel among the sky....and down to the planet below. That's when we realized flights of stairs lead down to Planet, we took them and realized it took us down into a boundry between Aiyanee's and Mewtwo's realms.
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Dogman
24th May 2003, 07:28 PM
Rocker
I walked around,wandering.I halted and felt the earth shaking.I looked infront of me and a steelix came out.It growled at me and said for me "Come to the place of your birth,the plateau,your brothers wish to speak to you."I nodded as the steelix drove into the ground again.I stared over all of the mountains.There,my brothers would await.Why see them now,when I've always been away from them.I started my journey,toward the plateau.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
25th May 2003, 08:15 AM
Da'An: o_O;;; Oops sorry ^_^;;

Electrocuted sparrowhawk and fiery chicken reporting for duty!!
Iseulde/F/Moltres, and Isidore/M/Zapdos
-------------------

"Yeah!!!! I wanna go with Mr Xaiac and see Uncle Mew2!!!! He never replied to that letter I sent him on his unbirthday!!! I gave him a shiney ember I found at the bottom of a volcano and everything but he didn't even write to say thank you!!! I hope he's all right in his cave thingy!!! Come on come on come on let's go Mr Xaiac and Isidore!!" Iseulde sent badly charred letters usually written by her Magmar subordinates to everyone on what she supposed were their birthdays (for the older ones, she called them unbirthdays because they didn't keep count of how long they'd been around).

"You want to visit Mew2?" said Isidore, twitching a feathery eyebrow. He knew Iseulde was a bit... happy and optimistic. He hadn't known she was THIS happy and optimistic.

"Of course!!!!!! We should always visit our relatives!!!"

"Right..." He added something more under his breath. (In this case, you might end up receiving or giving serious bodily harm to your relative...)

"Did you say something, Dorry??"

"Uh, no."

Avianee nodded. "All right, then... but try to keep out of trouble, and try not to get hurt, do you hear me?"

Xaiac saluted smartly. "Yes, my lady."

Iseulde's firey wings burned brighter. "Yesmadam!!!!!!"

Isidore sighed, looked round, and resigned himself to his fate. "Yes, Avianee-sama."

Suddenly, Iseulde caught sight of Shardyr apparently going to sleep in a corner. "Shardyr-sempai!!!! Come with us too!!!!!!"

Shardyr looked up, and blinked as if he'd heard the mating cry of another Lugia (which wasn't possible because there was only him, and he was celibate, besides). ".....?"

"If you say nothing I shall assume that you are coming with us Shardyr-sempai!!!!!"

"......! Wha-?"

RaZoR LeAf
25th May 2003, 03:41 PM
I edited Mewtwos' form, Pokemaster Cody's sign up wasn't very agreeable to RP from.

Race: Mewtwo
Name: just Mewtwo
Looks: Just like Mewtwo, but his pale skin is a pale shade of red. His dark purple underbelly and tail are now a mottled shade of grey and black.
Personality: A great desire for power that is overwhelmingly strong. Pities those who oppose him and has a certain gratitude for those who would stand by him. Heartless towards those who would seek to harm him of his followers, and posesses a sharp tongue.
History: (taken almost directly from Da'An's first page) This legendary was said to be born from Mew's DNA. Due to horrific DNA mutations, Mewtwo was born with extremely powerful psychic powers. Since he was so powerful, the Gaeans allowed him to join them in ruling the Planet. Ho-Oh gave him a small domain on Planet. He is the leader of his vile faction (The Rebellion) and has been plotting to overthrow the Gaeans and takeover Planet for himself
Side: Mewtwo's strangely enough
Special Power: Power to control the weather around him. The power to create matter, control, and erase any mind other than that of the three Gaeans of the Lati's. Also, when battling with Mew present, he can turn any enemy to stone, except for Mew.
Strongest Attack(s): Psychic
Attack(s): Psychic, Self Destruct, Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Hail, Sand Storm, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Meditate, Haze, Mist, Substitute
Other:

Mewtwo

"This is most unpleasent"
"My apologies Lord Mewtwo, I did not wish to offened you." the young Espeon knelt before me, lowering her head in shame.
"Your apology is uncalled for. Give my thanks to those who brought this information and begin the necessary arangements."
"Yes my Lord." The espeon bowed once more and exited the room. Outside I could see her, thanking the two Crobat who had arrived as I had expected, then rushing off to begin counter measures to identify and thwart any intruders.

I stopped my Psychic survelience and returned to my solitude, meditating before the shard of meteor rock that leaked it's dark matter energies into the cavern that surrounded me. So.. the Gaeans finally knew of the crater that struck this world so many years ago. The time I had been waiting so long for was finally approaching. One by one, they would come to me, and one by one, they would accept their new ruler, or die fighting. This dark matter, a gift from the stars would be their downfall. Even a short exposure to it's black radiation would be enough to pollute the pure hearts of the other Legendaries, but with a long enough exposure, it would posion their bodies and minds, strike them down with insanity, before finally snuffing their existence out forever.

{Mewtwo} the cold, blunt voice of Deoxys echoed in my mind.
{Why do you disturb me Deoxys?}
{Word has been received that the Gaeans are scouring the world searching for your presence}
{I am aware of this}
{Would it not be in your best interests to distract them for some time while we take care of the younger ones?}
{I have already taken care of this}
Deoxys had been with me from practically the beginning. He was litterlally born from the meteor as far as I could tell. A viral strain, mutated by the Dark Matter, given a form, Psychic abilites and a warped veiw of the world, even more so than my own some would say. Never the less his advice was most useful.
{I have distributed false images across the globe. My most loyal followers, each one I have placed a small part of my own aura into, from afar it would be as if I am where they are.}
{A most interesting plot}
{Deoxys, leave me to my peace}
{Of course}

My mind went sielnt once again. I erected a Psychic barrier, blocking anyone else from entering my mind. Dahak, the master of the skies and ruler of dragons would not be so calm if he knew the true nature of this rock that sits before me. In a way it is more beatiful than the world outside that they have created. Still, in time he will see it with his own eyes, and it will be the last thing he ever sees. When that time comes, I will take my rightful place, as ruler.

Kohdok
25th May 2003, 08:47 PM
Pyne

Willow suddenly faltered, as if she had been struck by something. However, there was nothing around to strike her with.

"Do you feel it, Pyne?" Willow asked me.

"You know I can't sense as well as you can," I replied, "What is it?"

"Mewtwo..." Willow said, "He's in Yggdrasil's forest..."

"WHAT?!" I yelled, "Come on!" I grabbed Willow by the wrist. I then focused my energy and darted off so fast that time began to become distorted to the point that it was like everything around us was beginning to slow down. My kind is known for having some influence in the flow of time, and being able to slow it down for a short period is just one of those abilities. It takes some strength, but both of our energies pooled together is easily enough to accomplish the task.

"Hmmm..." Mewtwo said to himself as he surveyed the surroundings, "I thought this was the place..." (Don't worry, Razor Leaf, you'll see.)

"Mewtwo!" I yelled as we closed in. Time had returned to its normal flow. If we had continued to slow it down any longer, it would have driven us to the point of fatigue, "So, you dare enter my forest?! I'll show you just what happens."

From nowhere, A wooden spear came to my hand, one made of the hardest wood available and sharpened so finely that you could drop a silk scarf on it, and the weight of the scarf alone would cause it to become severed in half. I rushed at Mewtwo with a battle cry.

Though slightly fazed, Mewtwo retaliated with a Shadow Ball, sending me flying into a tree behind him. However, to my surprise, Willow wasn't doing anything. Was she mad?! Why wasn't she going after the menace of this forest?!

"Too easy..." Mewtwo said to himself. He then turned to Willow, who was still motionless. "You're not going to strike at me?" Mewtwo laughed. Then, faster than the eye could follow, he lunged forward and grabbed at Willow. Willow soon found herself pinned against the tree with Mewtwo's hand firmly around her neck. "Then you shall die for your hesitation!" He pulled back his hand. However, a vine tendril shot from nowhere and grabbed Mewtwo by the wrist.

"WHAT?!" Mewtwo bellowed. He was pulled back from Willow and into the middle of a clearing. To his apparent surprise, I was the one in control of the tendril, and I smiled as I hovered above him.

"Too easy, eh?" I chuckled, "Even you should know better than to challenge me on my own turf!" I put my hand into the air, and several more tendrils grabbed mewtwo by his other arm, his legs, his tail, and his neck, "Maybe the REAL Mewtwo will remember this..." I snapped my fingers, and the imposter was shredded by the thorny tendrils. Soon, the form of Mewtwo melted into its true shape, a Kadabra. The Mewtwo was all an illusion. I could tell when he did something so brash that it wasn't the real one. The tendrils returned to their underground location, leaving what used to be a Kadabra on the grass.

I made a bee-line for where willow was lying, her eyes closed, motionless. I slapped her cheeks with my hands lightly to revive her. She groaned slightly as her eyes opened. She then sat up, coughing violently. Her eyes then sprung open, "Mewtwo!"

"It's okay," I said, "It was merely one of his cronies tricking us by making himself LOOK like Mewtwo,"

"But..." Willow said nervously, "Why did I sense him as we came here?"

"You mean, you truly felt Mewtwo?"

"Yes..." Willow replied nervously, "I still do...It's not as strongly as before...but I can feel him..." She held her arms as if she had gotten a chill.

"So, Mewtwo's disguising himself, eh?" I said, "He's smarter than I ex--"

My vison blurred. I groaned, my knees buckled, and I fell to the ground.

"Pyne!" Willow yelled, standing up, "Are you okay?!"

Damn...I had used too much of my power...rushing here so quickly...conjuring those plants...It had taken a lot out of me.

"Pyne.....!" Willow yelled at me.

I blacked out.

EDIT:

Willow

I stared at my brother as he lay slumped across the grass. I could tell that, although that Shadow Ball had not come from Mewtwo himself, it had still hurt. However, even the immature Yggdrasil contained a huge amount of power, enough to restore my brother 1,000 times over. I took my brother under his arms, and began dragging him to where Yggdrasil was rooted.

"Gosh darn it!" I said, slightly frustrated. I set Pyne down on the ground and panted, "Why do you have to be the stronger one?" I sat down to get my breath back, "At this rate, it's gonna take us all day to get back to Yggdrasil..."

"Then allow us to help!" A peppy voice said out of nowhere. Suddenly out of the forest, a Shiftry jumped from the forest and landed a few feet from me, "I'm Doc!" it said.

"Butch!" another, slightly bulkier one said in a gruff voice as he landed in a pose next to Doc.

"Wedge!" A third Shiftry, lither and slightly shorter said.

"Lily!" An energetic Female one said as she took position next to Wedge.

"Violet!" Another female, this one wearing a pair of Blackglasses low at the edge of her nose said as she went next to Lily.

"Scrat!" A Nuzleaf said, landing in front of them all, "And we are..."

"The Shiftry Squad!" They all said truimphantly in their poses which reminded me eerily of Charlie's Angles.

I sweatdropped, "WHY did we hire you again...?" I said as a few of my hairs popped out of place.

"Never mind that..." Doc said, "Let's just get Master Pyne back to the big tree.

"Yah!" Butch said in his island accent, "Let's go to da tree!"

* * * Some time later * * *

Soon, with some appreciated, if extremely clumsy, help from the Shiftry Squad, we were able to get Pyne to the base of the tree.

"Now...all we need to do is place Pyne at the base of the tree..."

"Like...this?" Butch said as he not-so-gently placed Pyne on one of the roots.

"That'll do..." I said, sweatdropping once more. I then cleared my throat.

"Thine whom we have created, mighty tree of life,
Heed your master's will and answer,
Bring to life our exhausted friend,
Bring him back and vilatilze,
Bring him back with all your might!

For a while, nothing happened. I was just standing there in my picturesque pose, waiting for something toi happen.

"Maybe it's broken?" Lily asked. Violet elbowed her in the stomach.

However, small green balls of energy began to radiate from the root that Pyne had been placed on. Th began to enter through Pyne's skin. More and more appeared and Pyne's body was levitated into the air as the small green pixies floated about, restoring his energy and healing his wounds. Then, as gently as it had lifted him up, Yggdrasil placed Pyne's form back onto the root.

"But...he's not awake, yet..." Scrat said curiously, perching onto the root next to Pyne.

"His wounds are healed," I replied, "But he'll wake up on his own..."

26th May 2003, 05:51 AM
OOC: I'v had it! Three times I've tried to post this!!! First time, something went wrong with the server, my painstakingly typed post gone with the wind. Second time, computer hanged, ditto with the third time. :mad:

~~Shardyr~~~~~

I said nothing as the overenthusiastic Moltres attempted to persuade me to go scout around using her perverse female logic. I was planning on going anyway, and it made her happy if I went with her group, so why not?

A feeling of guilt swamped me. I felt that it would be my fault if Mewtwo created havoc and destruction. Meditating on those unhappy thoughts, I paid no attention while Isidore and Iseulde argued on how to transport Xaiac, who would be going with us. Both were none to eager to carry him on their backs as he was large and most likely heavy. When I wearied of their arguments, I shrugged and offered to carry Xaiac, as I had saw Avainee carrying him, and if she could do it, so could I.

With a light leap that seemed almost impossible from a creature his size, Xaiac landed on my back. He was not as heavy as he looked. After declining Dahak's offer of the Kingdra's as they would only be incumberances to us.

"Where are we going?" Isidore asked.

I was spared the trouble of replying when Xaiac spoke, "Mewtwo's domain."

We took to the air and when I felt the wind ruffle my feathers and twist and turn around me in its familar way, I realised why Dahak loved his realm so much. It was a lot like the sea, but it was unique in its own way too. I could learn to love the sky, but the sea filled an inner need in me, which the even winds and storms could not. I could not define it in any other way exept for inner peace.

~~~~~~~~~