PDA

View Full Version : Olivine City Match

Pokemaster Cody
16th May 2003, 03:30 PM
Okay, since my first battle is gone now, I'll do another fight. Okay, it's a one on one, one pokemon each, unevolved, a single fight. The arena is Olivine City, all the buildings included, the ocean roars nearby. If a pokemon runs into a human, you may get hit by a rolled up paper (ref decided damage, if any). Cars roam around, and if you get hit, you recieve 5% damage. The buildings are open hidding places. Okay, now, I send out first, you attack first. Ref is.... a volunteer. DQ is 2 days. Okay now, I just need a ref and opponent.

Now, I'll start this match by sending out my male Dratini, Drago.

SneaselReborned
16th May 2003, 06:05 PM
Ok where the heck did your match vs. Oddish17 go??? you can't just delete your threads when you are losing.

Anyway, if you forfeited the match you should PM Oddish and tell him to have to evo on this topic and on the PM.

And if the match got deleted by mods, then I'll ask around for why...k.

Shadow Djinn
16th May 2003, 06:07 PM
I'll battle. Me edit in pokemon and attacks later.

Shadow87
17th May 2003, 02:06 PM
I want to ref then!!

Oddish17
17th May 2003, 07:11 PM
Yes I would also like to know what happened with our first match. I don't even know if the first round was reffed or not. If it was and you deleted it, then that counts as a forfeit on your part.

SneaselReborned
17th May 2003, 07:24 PM
I did ref Round One, and he was losing due to some high energy-wasting attacks that were used pointlessly and some utterly stupid commands (such as Surf in a volcano). Anyway, I am going to issue one evo/catch to Oddish17. However, before you can use it, I'll try to contact a mod, k.