PDA

View Full Version : jessie with a loudred

pokemon man
16th May 2003, 06:12 PM
It is a good pokemon for her she is loud and it would be cool if she what it and dont be mad because I thing james is going to get Glupin or swalot and a koffing.

Hanada Tattsu
16th May 2003, 07:01 PM
I agree Loudred is ideal for Jessie, but why would James get Koffing if he already had one?

pokemon man
16th May 2003, 07:09 PM
I dont know if james will see weezing. because he what with the koffing and if james what weezing to stay he would have not late it go. that you I think he will get a koffing.

Hanada Tattsu
17th May 2003, 10:08 AM
Well, if I understand correctly, Pokemon God, then you also want Weezing to come back?

Entropy
17th May 2003, 10:34 AM
How did he lose Weezing anyway? Personally, I don't think Sabonea matches him. We had Victreebel gnawing on him, and now we have this pokemon tackling him. It's getting old fast, IMO.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th May 2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Entropy
How did he lose Weezing anyway?
It was a very emotional episode near the beginning of AG. I may be off a bit on some details as I'm saying all this from memory of an episode guide. Jessie and James find a bunch of Ekans and Koffing in a trap in the forest. The Poison types are very sad and Arbok and Weezing get sad so Jessie and James and Meowth decide to free them. Meowth has no trouble with the electrified trap because his many shocks by Pikachu have given him a resistance to electricity. ;)

However, the man who set the traps returns. He is a poacher who specializes in catching Poison types. Jessie and James battle him (he has a Fearow and Pupitar) and get blasted away. They decide to go back and try again, along the way James meets Cacnea (it helps them somehow) and gives it a bag of cookies to say thank you.

The rockets head into battle again and it looks like they may have a chance to win when suddenly Pupitar EVOLVES. The resulting Tyranitar is far too powerful for them to fight and Jessie and James know it. As it lets loose a barrage of Hyper Beams the two order Weezing and Arbok to take the Ekans and Koffing and escape into the forest, assuring them they'll be okay. Then in a surge of bravery Jessie, James and Meowth all attack Tyranitar with Fury Swipes. Arbok and Weezing are crying and don't want to leave their masters to possible death, but in the end they obey Jessie and Jame's orders and escape into the forest.

Tyranitar strikes the Rockets down hard, but its too late for the hunter to get his prize. He recalls his Pokemon then leaves the battered rockets lying on the ground. Later on Ash and the group along with Officer Jenny intercept the poacher. Pikachu defeats Fearow and Tyranitar is somehow not released, and the poacher is arrested. When asked about where the Pokemon he captured are Ash is surprised to hear that Team Rocket fought to free them.

Jessie and James are sad but know that Arbok and Weezing will be okay. James meets up with Cacnea again and finds it has become very fond of him so he catches it. It hugs him for the first time and thus begins a new running gag for the Rockets in Hoenn.

Rocketa
17th May 2003, 12:24 PM
I really like Cacnea. I think it suits James as Cacnea is one of the more gentler (in personanlity I mean) pokemon the group has ever had, and since I consider James the more gentler on of the group, it's a match!

The hugging gag could get old, but then both TR and TAsh have to have some running gag going for them. Well, they don't HAVE to, but you know the writers are going to give them one anyway so I think that's one of the cutest ones. At least we know why Cacnea hugs James. We never really found out why Victreebell chewed his head all the time Who knows? Myabe Cacnea will evolve soon and then we have ourselves something different.

And what's this about another pokemon following TR? Something about Jessie making it mad? Does anyone have a pic of it? Why is it following them?

FalcovsLeon20
17th May 2003, 05:26 PM
The Pokemon you speak of is Loudred. Sorry but I have no other information. Ask around though. And yes that thing's been following them around quite a bit.

Reece
17th May 2003, 05:48 PM
So it is Following TR around I ay 75% Jessie gets mad and Cathes it like Lickitung

pokemon man
17th May 2003, 06:43 PM
that would be cool if jassie got the loudred and then in 5 episode it became exploud. and james get gulpin or swalot why did he not get carvanha.

Hanada Tattsu
18th May 2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by pokemon man
that would be cool if jassie got the loudred and then in 5 episode it became exploud. and james get gulpin or swalot why did he not get carvanha.

PokemonGod, this is not a post for you to discuss what Pokemon J&J should catch.

Anyway, to my knowledge whatever Jessie does, she gets Loudred mad.

BenRG
18th May 2003, 10:34 AM
Are we sure that Jessie captures Loudred? Or does he just follow TR around the way that Jigglypuff used to follow Ash, Misty and Brock around?

RJdude
18th May 2003, 10:52 AM
I doubt that Jeesie caught Loudred. I think it just follows her. There's no way the writters are going to give Jessie a 4th Pokemon when James only has 1.

Entropy
18th May 2003, 11:09 AM
Thank you for the very thoughtful post, Mr Schmidt. If anything, it explains everything, but I still wish they'd drop the gag. Oh well... it's not that big of a deal.

Hanada Tattsu
18th May 2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Entropy
Thank you for the very thoughtful post, Mr Schmidt. If anything, it explains everything, but I still wish they'd drop the gag. Oh well... it's not that big of a deal.

Anyway, you guys are getting the wrong idea. Jessie or James don't capture Loudred. Loudred just follows them around, it is not Jessie's. It's like Jigglypuff and Snubull.

Chris 2.1
19th May 2003, 02:26 PM
Zak has confirmed that Loudred does indeed make some appearences in AG: First off, in the Nuzleaf episode, the gang and the Pokemon get seperated by Loudred, and Loudred later finds J&J&M i believe. It seems that Loudred gets pi$$ed off with Jesse WHATEVER she does!

Hanada Tattsu
19th May 2003, 06:53 PM
It should be funny, Loudred is a crazy Pokemon, LOL.

Shiny, why don't you make Loudred make an appearence in your fic?

Chris 2.1
21st May 2003, 03:16 PM
Hanada: Loudred? Maybe we will get him in somewhere HEY! i have JUST the idea...hehe...you'lllike this...

Hanada Tattsu
21st May 2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
Hanada: Loudred? Maybe we will get him in somewhere HEY! i have JUST the idea...hehe...you'lllike this...

Yay, I can't wait! I wonder how you'll incorporate this in, Shiny. :D

Chris 2.1
22nd May 2003, 12:49 PM
Pm me if you wanna know.

back on topic: I think its nice that it follows Jesse inparticular: what will it do if its James and Meowth only? maybe it'll be nice and chummy until Jesse appears :-)

So, is it possible that the rioter of the sea was Loudred, and Corphish entering was seperate? hmm

Hanada Tattsu
22nd May 2003, 05:42 PM
I agree, Shiny.

Loudred is the Rioter of the Sea, and Corphish is just seperate from the whole thing.