PDA

View Full Version : -Pokemon: The Elements of Hell-(sign-ups)

Toxicity
16th May 2003, 06:43 PM
There was always a myth within time that the main elements of Wind, Water, Earth, and Fire would battle chaoticly and end up losing their energy...Discoveries have found this was happened, and their energy formed into cards...Ho-Oh of Fire, Groudon of Earth, Kyogre of Water, and Rayquaza of Wind....The rest of the energy formed 36 other cards...of different forms of other Pokemon.....
~~4,000 Years Later....~~

The legends seem to pace through your head...And you wish to search the Pokemon world for these 40 elemental 'cards'....Without any warning at all....You realize all news is flashing a huge collision that involved creating four new elements: Mist(Water/Wind), Eruption(Fire/Earth), Ash(Fire/Wind), and Typhoon(Water/Earth) within 'staffs', and other staffs of the main 10 elements. You catch a glimpse of this....And realize it was all coming true.
-------------

That night, you awake suddenly, realizing that a 'staff' has appeared in front of you. You suddenly realize that this was one of the staffs shown early that day, and you pick it up...You soon hear a voice pacing through your head, learning you have controlled an element. You'll soon learn to master spells, learn more of the element(s) of yours....And capture the 36 cards and stop the collision between the main 4...

Okay...Let's get down the fourteen elements:
Mist(Water/Wind)-Taken by me...
Eruption(Fire/Earth)-Taken by Dogman
Typhoon(Water/Earth)-Taken by Opaque Onigoori
Ash(Fire/Wind)-Taken by Becca of Team Rocket
Fire-
Water-
Wind-
Earth-
Electricity-Taken by E_Eevee
Ice-Taken by She_wolf_warrior
Forest-
Earth-
Light-Taken by PoLIzumi-Chan
Dark-Taken by PoLIzumi-Chan

And the rules:
1. No evils...
2. Unobtainables allowed...But NO legendaries! ^_-
3. Neutrals okay!
4. There can be people from the same place, too....^_-
5. And yes, there can be siblings...-_-;

Sign-up form:
Name:
Personality:
Home Town:
Element:
Staff Appearance:
Spells: (3 to start...But can learn more...)
Pokemon: (Up to 6...Of course...)
History:
Relations: (--; Must I HAVE to explain?)
Other: (--; Yet again...)

My form:

Name: Laura Rider
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown(almost black) hair with blue highlights, and deeply pale skin. Height around 6'1" and weighs about 110. Known to wear a black jacket over a black long-sleeved tee, and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length that her black combat boots are barely visible. Also wears silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) and sometimes uses clip-on shades over them, a silver chain necklace of a ying-yang, and a black chain necklace bearing black stars with small sapphires in their centers.
Personality: Is mainly dark(dark depressive, but can be evil...), silent, and anti-social. Seems lonely, but hates admitting it.
Home Town: Fortree City, Hoenn
Element: Mist(Water/Wind)
Staff Appearance: Has a deep blue orb with a silvery mist within it, and is of a silver handle.
Spells:
Mist Tornado- Her orb creates a small water-filled tornado and fires it at the enemy.
Mist of Healing- Heals herself or somebody else.
Misty Flow- The mist in her orb sprays at a fast rate at the enemy
Pokemon:
Dragonair-F-Serenity
Altaria-F-Izumi
Espeon-F-Aerwyn
Houndoom-M-Inuyasha
Sneasel-F-Arioki
Dusclops-M-Dusk
History: Life couldn't be at its easiest pace for her. Even though her Mom's best friend was Winona, she never had many people to turn to: Her father had divorced her mother and moved to Johto when she was eight. She tried to keep it easy, but failed at many attempts. She just continued life lonely and outcasted until she was 10: that's when her mother gave her a Dratini as a birthday gift, and Winona gave her a TM40, Aerial Ace. She went and trained Serenity, and has been okay ever since, even with her other Pokemon.
Relations: ;.; None yet...
Other: Why must we have an other....*pushes it out of the way*

Haruko
16th May 2003, 07:04 PM
Name:Akina Morioto
Appearance:

She's about 6 foot 4, with Deep Blue Hair in a Style Like Kouji's from Digimon Frontier, with a Bandana on and everything. She wears a Yellow T-shirt, Blue Oversized Parachute Pants with Yellow Pockets.Her eyes are a Lighter Blue.She's Well Built, but really isn't athletic..
Personality:
She's very shy, and a Loner. She perfers to work Alone than in a Team. When she has a friend, her Protecting them is her first Priority.
Home Town:SlatePort
Element:Light
Staff Appearance:A Tall, Deep Blue Handel with Swirls of Yellow, and Yellow Rhimestones. On the Tip, and Yellow orb with a Swirling blue on top.
Spells:
1.Light Blessings-Basic Healing attacks.
2.Shining Glory:The orb in Staff Glows, and a Tall, Glowing Figure of Akina Apper's, and Goes through the Opponent, Slashing them and Draining Energy. The Energy can be used for Healing.
3.StarLight Velocity-Her Staff Creates these little Star thinggs, and when her Staff Slashes through them, they go faster than anything to the opponent, Making Little Explosions.

Pokemon: (Up to 6...Of course...):
1.Delcatty
2.Manetric
3.Starmie
4.Solrock
5.Blaziken
6.Volbeat

History:Her mom is a Rich, stuck up brat who acts like a InMoral B*tch, and a Seven Year old. Her Dad and her Twin Moved Far away...When they where young..She got a Skitty from Her mom as a "Plea"...Her mom's this sorta Model..She know's of Akira's Existance, and Prays that she will find her.
Relations:Akira's Twin
Other:I 0wnz your others!

Can I also reserve Darkness, If its ok?

Toxicity
16th May 2003, 07:14 PM
Fwee! You're in! ^_^
And I'll reserve....*reserves*

Dogman
16th May 2003, 07:44 PM
Name:Blaze Ryken
Appearance:Spikey red hair,Red sweater with a charmeleon on it,Black pants,Black hood,black cleats,Red eyes,7 feet tall.
Personality:A loner,a guy who is almost always mean,but really soft on the inside,If he'll ever have a friend,his first priority is to make sure they don't get hurt.
Hometown:Pacifidlogtown
Element:Eruption
Staff appearance:A black handle,with a Sun shaped orb on the top,with a Ruby on the staff.
Spells:
Meteor Shower:A ranged attack which hits all enemys
Volcanic Eruptions:A Mighty hot blast which hits an enemy 3 times with each strike of staff.
Hand of the Sun God:A fist from the sun somes down which has a 50% chance of confusing and burning the opponent,in return,leaves you with 1 Hp.
Pokemon:
1.Macargo
2.Charmeleon
3.Absol
4.Camerupt
5.Solrock
6.Vigoroth

History:Had a tough life,he never knew his parents,but he raised himself with his pokemon.He found a wounded charmander,and he healed it.It is now his loyal sidekick.
Relationships:Anyone want to be my friend?
Other:Favorite saying:Kiss me you fool,don't mind if I drool.

Toxicity
16th May 2003, 07:52 PM
You're in...*sigh* At least people are actually interested.

Becca of Team Rocket
16th May 2003, 08:15 PM
Name: Rebecca Lynne
Appearance: Attached image should help
Personality: A leader-type. She likes to stand on her own. She can be a bit of a jerk but mainly she just wants friends.
Home Town: Lavaridge
Element: Ash
Staff Appearance: Red and a bit taller than she is, with a diamond-shaped Ruby set in the top
Spells:

Flame Shield - Creates a barrier of heated air around a person, protecting them from most attacks.

Burning Ash - Throws flaming embers at a target.

Pokemon: Reika (Charmeleon), StormWing (Skarmory), Calamity (Raichu)
History: Her family basically spoiled her to death, but she came out alright. At 10 she went off to be a Pokemon Trainer and beat a few Gym Trainers.
Relations: Anyone? ._.
Other: IT'S THAT BLASTED OTHER! O_O

[attachment deleted by admin]

E_Eevee
16th May 2003, 11:30 PM
Name: Evelien King
Appearance: She medium height and build with short, curly black hair. Her eyes are a pale grey color. Wears tennies, gray sweatpants, white tanktop, gray bandanna
Personality: Rather volital o.O Has an exposive temper and is never afraid to speak her mind. She resorts to fists often when words fail her. Despite that she's fairly easy to get to know and usually makes friends.
Home Town: some insanely small town no one's ever heard of o.O
Element: Electricity
Staff Appearance: White and blue lightning (twined and twisted 'round each other) shaped rod with a bright yellow orb on top.
Spells:
Spark: Basic electric offensive spell. Stings quite a bit ^^
Retrieve: Basic healing spell. Sucks electric energy from the surrounding air to heal.
Pokemon:
Striker-manetric
Sparky-Jolteon
Rei-Raichu
Cano-ninetails
History: Boring. Was raised by her older sister when their mother picked up and left. Started out with sparky the eevee. Poor but never lacking for anything. Yada yada.
Relations: none so far o.O
Other: she likes chocolate

Edit: Sorry, the stupid thing sent it without me finishing

Haruko
16th May 2003, 11:42 PM
Name:Akira Morioto
Appearance:

She's Akina's Twin..-.-..Anyway..
She has a Deep Sea Blue hair, and Light Icy Blue Eyes. She wears a Deep Navy Blue T-shirt, and Icy Blue Pants with Deep Navy Blue pockets. Also, When she see'a Akina, she thinks..

"I'm I looking in a Mirror?"
Personality:
Unlike Akina, who is Not Outgoing at all, She's very fun to be with, and very gentle. She wouldn't harm a Fly, much less a Pokemon. She's a Breeder, really. Like Akina, When a Friend is in Danger, she'll put herslef in the danger instead of a Friend.
Home Town:Sootopolis
Element: Darkness
Staff Appearance:A Tall, Black Based Handle with swirls of Deep Blue, and Deep Blue Rhimestones. The Top has a Metal Moon about 1/2 a Foot, in a Cresent Position. The 2 Tips of the Cresent moon Hold a Black orb, with Blue Sparkles in it.
Spells:
Lunar Ecplispe: With Akina's Consent, she'll Take the Star Light Velocity attack, and absorb it in the Moon. A Bkast of Light and Darkness are Sent to the Opponent.
Moon's Enlightment-Healing Attack, Takes in Moonlight.
Darkness Streak- Like Akina's Shining Glory,A Spirit Like form of Akira Apper's, and Aid's to Akina's "Spirit". The 2 are more powerful together.
Pokemon:
1.Delcatty(She got one from her Dad)
2.Beautifly
3.Absol
4.Blaziken
5.Lunatone
6.Umbreon
History:Her Dad left Her Mom when she was only 4. Her Dad gave Her a Skitty to entertain her. She know's nothing about Akina though.
Relations:Akina's Twin
Other:Again, I 0wnz your Otherz!

She_wolf_warrior
17th May 2003, 06:48 AM
Name~Sapphire
Age~15
Gender~Female
Appearence~Brown eyes, short black hair. Wears sunglasses, navy blue pants, black shirt
Personality~Sometimes, Saphire can be moody or rude. Once she gets the hang of you being around, that can change
Home Town~Fortree
Element~Ice
Staff Appearence~An icy blue staff that seems cold to the touch. It has a crystal on top that reflects it's holder.
Spells~
Blizzard~A blizzard forms(DUH)
Avalanche~snow falls from above(not the best thing to use it in mountains)
Pokemon~
Matthias-Raichu(m)
Radar-Jolteon(m)
Charlie-Arcanine(m)
Star-Houndoom(f)
Stryk-Mightyena(f)
Celestial-Ninetails(f)
History~All she could remember was that she was put in an orphanage when she was 6. Once she was 14, she started to perform erands for cash. Sapphire saved up for some pokeballs, and she never returned to the orphanage.
Relations~Sapphire can't remember.
Other~Likes to catch pokemon that look like dogs(exept Raichu)

Krystalline Kabutops
17th May 2003, 07:34 AM
My first elemental RPG... I'll try!

Name: Mya
Appearance: She's tall, about 6'3. She wears baggy jeans and a baggy grey t-shirt. Her hair is blue with streaks of brown, and goes down to her shoulders.
Personality: She's very withheld in front of strangers, but very open with friends. She's a nice person, and can usually be relied upon.
Home Town: Lilycove
Element: Typhoon (Water/Ground
Staff Appearance: The handle looks like it has muddy water inside, and it's a transluscent blueish brown all around.
Spells:
Muddy Water: A gehyser of muddy water spurts up out of the ground beneath the foe.
Aura: Is surronded by a shield of water.
Clone: Creates a clone of self mad out of mud.
Pokemon:
Whiscash-M-Whiskers
Quagsire-M-Dopey
Swampert-F-Typhoon
Barboach-F-Trickle
Marshtomp-M-Grubbage
Wooper-F-Flim
History: Grew up in a decent household, never really figured she belonged there.
Relations: I'll be your friend Becca, if you'll be mine?
Other: *Pulls out bazooka* I'll give YOU other!!!

Toxicity
17th May 2003, 08:49 AM
*blink blink* Woah....That MANY sign-ups overnight...O_o You're all in.

Anyway...Here's neutral form:
Name:
Personality:
Home Town:
Pokemon: (Up to 6)
History:
Relations:
Other:

She_wolf_warrior
17th May 2003, 09:15 AM
well, thx for acepting me. This is my 1st rpg i joined. And about the other ppls joining, just goes to show that this is interesting to the ppls here

Toxicity
17th May 2003, 11:15 AM
*grins sheepishly* Don't mention it...Anyways, I'll start around now....

She_wolf_warrior
17th May 2003, 11:38 AM
So should I post there or not?:confused:

Haruko
17th May 2003, 11:41 AM
Don't post here, she is most likely making a "Start" Topic..

Or did.

She_wolf_warrior
17th May 2003, 11:54 AM
Ya'huh, she already did. I posted there