PDA

View Full Version : Help! Who should I kick out??

Pikachu4life
16th May 2003, 07:08 PM
I was looking at my team, when I realized I don't have a flying type in it. Who should I kick out?

Team:
Mindreader/Gardevoir
Dr. Eggman/Heracross
Milotic
Giant fish/Swampert
Tails/Ninetales
Killermouse/Raichu.

I would do Magneton instead of raichu but I have Heracross and Magneton is Steel, making my team have a x2 fire Weakness.

I didn't put the movesets up cause I'm just asking who to kick out.

thanks.

-Pikachu

CodeR3D
16th May 2003, 07:11 PM
moltic or swampert.
I would kick out swampert because of its other type,ground.

123LTJ
16th May 2003, 07:14 PM
I agree, get rid of Swampert... give Earthquake to someone other than Heracross and let that person be your "ground" type.

Umbreon007
16th May 2003, 07:23 PM
Get rid of swampert.
Just throw on Rock slide or Earthquake on someone...

Hexae
16th May 2003, 07:35 PM
Yes, I agree, ditch the Swampert. No need for the extra grass weakness, and you don't need two waters anyways. Skarmory might be a good choice for the last slot.

totodilelover
16th May 2003, 07:41 PM
I would get rid of Milotic. Swampert has it's advantages plus milotic is over used.

Kohdok
16th May 2003, 08:55 PM
Can't say...I haven't heavily used either (Heck, I can't even find a friggin' Feebas!! (Where the **** is my Game Shark!?!?!)

But, the fact that Swampert has such a severe weakness to grass (Cradily or Sceptile would tear it to shreds, and so would Tropius) And the fact that Milotic learns Recover...I'm a little more attracted to Milotic...

But, the water pokemon of choice for me is Lanturn, but you already have an Electric type...

Wait a second...

Your team looks like it can already handle a grass-type pretty well...

Maybe, if you drop both Swampert AND Milotic, replace Raichu with something (Like a Skarmory, as mentioned above) and add Lanturn...

That would give you another slot to add something else...Like Cradily...No fire OR water weaknesses, and your fire, flying, and bug pokemon can take care of any Grass pokemon.

Meh...never mind...

Ultimate Pikachu
17th May 2003, 12:39 PM
Ditch Swampert. Swampert doesn't have high enough Special Attack.

Crazy
17th May 2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate Pikachu
Ditch Swampert. Swampert doesn't have high enough Special Attack. True but swampert is not effected by electicity.Making it useful.

Gnome Slayer
17th May 2003, 02:05 PM
Swampert's great (Like my Whiscash but good). It may have a x4 grass weakness, but that's it's only weakness. I'd say kick out Milotic. (It has an electricity weakness, and is only one element.)

Conn
17th May 2003, 02:47 PM
I like Kohdok's idea. Get a surfing Raichu as an Electric/Water. =P

EDIT: DOh. X.X

Ultimate Pikachu
17th May 2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Conn
I like Kohdok's idea. Get a surfing Raichu as an Electric/Water. =P

EDIT: DOh. X.X

How do you get Surf Pikachu? You can't trade from Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal versions and the only way I know how to get Surf on Pikachu has to do with one of those versions.