PDA

View Full Version : The Surge: Powerplay(Starts! LSU's accepted.)

kalad1
16th May 2003, 07:12 PM
Myth, legends have humans with special powers.
They are true. They were Human Pokémon. Every so often a cycle occurs called 'The Surge' where new Human Pokémon are formed.
Magmar, Electabuzz, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, the Hitmons, Jynx,
Hypno, Drowzee, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, and other humanlike poke'mon are the degenerated descendents of human pokemon, examples of those who fell back to the human side are the Joys and Jennys, the Surge is happening again, and various groups are trying to use it to their advantage...

The three teams are among these groups, and are three of the largest ones trying to turn those who have suffered accidents, causing them to evolve into Human Pokemon. this time there are a bunch of human pokemon thanks to the various scientists testing a new teleportation system for humans based on the pokeball teleporter, these all have one thing in common:the people were carrying either evolutionary items or things that amplified that particular type of move, like mystic water. then there are the few that have been exposed to hundreds of elemental stones going off at once, thanks to them being blown up due to a pokemon's attack.

two kinds of signups: Human pokemon and Trainer

H.P.
Name:
personality:
Looks(original):
Looks(changed):
Types:2 max
historyoptional)
Method of change: either a teleporter accident or evolutionary stone accident(remember, you need at least a hundred stones, so there won't be many,also, you can only be plant, fire, electric or water based, any combination of them, you may ALSO be a ghost type if you got seriously hurt in the stone explosion).
Side: (TR,TM,TA, on your own)
starting location:
speech:Human or Pokemon(if pokemon, list a NEW pokemon name
Other:

Trainers
Name:
Personality:
looks:
Pokemon: (up to six)
history(optional):
Side: (TR,TM,TA, on your own)
Starting location:
other:

Here is my signup
Name:Kalad Nerell
personality:generally friendly, but cautious.
looks:brown/blonde hair, blue eyes,caucasian, wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt.
looks(changed):black eyes, now wears a cloak that can hide his face
Types:psychic/dark
History:will be revealed...
side: on my own
starting location: goldenrod city(Johto)
other:ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Kalad Nerell

I was taken to the teleporter, guided into it, and the switch was thrown, I was enveloped in light.....

I felt, odd, then it was over, but something happened, I began to glow, then brilliant white light burst from me. I felt, changed, stronger, then the light disappeared. All of a sudden, psychic energy welled up within me, suffusing my body and creating a flame like aura. I felt like I was going to burst. The ground started shaking, tremoring violently, I saw all the staff of the pokemon center I had warped to fleeing.

Then, the building collapsed around me, but rocks that would have hit me merely broke into dust.

eventually, it stopped, and I was able to gain control. I saw a shard of mirror and picked it up, and saw my eyes. I grabbed some black cloth and ran into the nearby forests....

I became a cloacked wanderer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was more than a month ago, and I have gained control of my powers. now I have come to this city, Goldenrod.

It was night, and I walked to the pokecenter. Inside, I walked up to nurse Joy. she asked "may I help you?" I said, "yes, I need a place to stay." after that, I pulled the hood of my cloak back and let her see my eyes. "Oh my goodness, you sure can stay here. are you heading to the coast, to find a boat to Greystice Island?" she replied. "yes it is the only haven I know of." I stated.

okay, I have a little thing to share with you, It is the music that WOULD be played during my battles if it were an anime.
it's the one called fortress station 1http://www.mmhp.net/Sounds/MIDIs/MMX2/

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 07:30 PM
Name: Splysk
personality: She's fun-loving, but very protective. She'll stand up for what she thinks is right.
Looks(original): Long, shoulder length green hair, about 6'4, with blue shorts and a purple tank top.
Looks(changed): She's grown metal plates on her arms, and her hair's turned Silver. She also has a horn, with a long, white ribbon coming out.(Think Suicune)
Types: Dragon, Steel
history: Always ignored by family, her accoplishments generally went unnoticed.
Method of change: Teleporter Accident
Side: She's independant.
starting location: Fortree
Other: *Smashes other with a sledgehammer*
Language: Pokeneese
Pokemon Name: Splysk
-----------------------------------
Splysk:

I sighed. It had been a week, but the memory was still burning in my mind. I had been offered the chance to test one of the new teleporters, and eagerly accepted. Unluckily, I had been carrying a Dragon Scale at the time. As they started it up, I felt weak, and collapsed. When I awoke, I was in a bed, alone in a hospital room. I got up, feeling heavier, and noticed the metal plates on my arms. Turning to look in the mirror, I gasped. My prized green hair had turned silver, and I had a horn on my forehead. I noticed a long, white ribbon coming out from under it. I tried to pull it off, but to no avail. I jumped out the window of the hospital, and ran. When I stopped, panting for breath, I heard someone coming. "Help... me...." I managed to choke out, but it came out as "Sply.... lysk...." Horrified, I ran farther. I sat down by a tree and cried. Whycould I only say my name?

That had been the worst day of my life, and I was still recovering from the shock. I had been sleeping in the pushes of various paths as I pressed onwards to who knows where...

kalad1
16th May 2003, 07:44 PM
Kalad

As soon as I had gotten to a comfortable spot, a man in a black suit and black sunglasses came in and walked up to me. "I know about you boy, and if you know what's good for you, you will accept my offer." He said. I instantly read his mind. "I'm not helping Team Rocket, Jerkface." I replied. he looked stunned. "I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. NOW MEN!" he said.
suddenly, windows shattered as pokeballs were thrown through them, right towards me. "YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME! I WILL NOT BE IMPRISONED!" I shouted, a golden aura flaring up around me. the balls stopped in midair and suddenly collapsed inward on themselves. "we'll meet again, Boy." the retreating figure said.
Nurse Joy came running in, "what's going on? what happened to the windows?" "Team Rocket" I replied, "I must go, I cannot be a burden upon you any longer. I left, walking out into the night...

Mystic_clown
16th May 2003, 08:02 PM
Name: Gali Virgo
personality: evil, ruthless and uncaring. He’s only got one gaol, to destroy everything. He totally hates everyone and is in fact jealous of everyone. He acts tough but deep down he has a deep sadness.
NOTE: His personality changes.
Looks(original): He has long, scruffy, purple hair and brown eyes. He wears a white T-shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans and black boots.
Looks(changed): His air goes black and his eyes go red. He has dragon wings, which he covers with a cloak. He wears torn jeans and is topless. He has black marks under his eyes.
Types: Fire, Dark
history: none
Method of change: teleporter accident
Side: on his own
starting location: Black Thorn
speech: Human
Other: N/A

I looked at the burned up remains of the pokemon center. Nurse Joy stared at me with a horrified look on her face.
"Why are you doing this?" she cried.
"Because," I replied, "You did this to me. And because of it, HUMANITY IS GOING TO FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!"

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 08:12 PM
Splysk:

I got up and kept running, with the ribbon trailing in the air behind me. Why couldn't I talk right? Was I doomed to stay like this forever? I had no answers, and just kept running. My stamina had built up, and I barely noticed the added weight of the metal plates. The only thing to do was to keep running, and see where fate would take me.
------------------------------
Go here (http://www.mmhp.net/Sounds/MIDIs/MMX3/) and click on "Zero's Theme, by Arrow" to hear the music that's going on while she runs.

kalad1
16th May 2003, 08:20 PM
OOC:sorry MC, but you can't destroy a whole city like that. oh, and anyone else who is psychic will NOT be at my level.

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 08:30 PM
I like this already!
--------------------------------------
Splysk:

As the hours went by, I grew weaker. Suddenly, I collapsed, and a net fell on top of me. "Get it, boys! We don't want this one getting away!" I realized I was being snared by Team Aqua. "SPLYSK SPLY!(LET ME GO!)" I shrieked, but their boss just came up to me and smiled. "Well, so this one's female. We'll be able to harness your power well..." He stroked my hair, and then walked away. "Load 'er into the truck, and get back to HQ! We need her hooked up soon!" I was tossed into the back of a pickup and we were off.
------------------------------
Ooc: Anyone wanna rescue her? Pweese? :3

kalad1
16th May 2003, 08:39 PM
That can be arranged, one accidental teleport, coming up!
Kalad
I was running through the streets, when suddenly, I felt everything around me move... and I was elsewhere. I saw a truck coming, and made it stop telekinetically. "what's going on!? I heard a voice shout. "some kid's standin in the road pointing at the truck and it isn't moving!" another shouted. I unleashed my full capacity, causing my golden aura to burst into existence. "Holy! It's another FREAK!" the driver shouted. "freak am I?" I asked, "then that makes you scum!" I had already skimmed their minds and found out about their prisoner. I launched a telekinetic pulse at the truck, damaging the windshield. I then crushed the truck's engine into a cube of metal and made it come out of the hood of the truck. The members of Team Aqua were running by this point, obviously knowing they were outmatched, they had left their prisoner...

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 08:50 PM
Splysk:

As someone attacked the truck, I shivered in fear. What would they do to me? I heard someone coming, and lay still. When their head came over the side of the truck, I gasped. He looked so EVIL!! I desperatly tried to crawl away, but he grabbed me, and ripped the net. "It's ok, you're safe now. What's your name?" "Splysk..." He looked at me oddly. "Do you realize you have metal on your arms?" "Sply SPLYSK!!!(Of course I do!)" He stared at me, and said "Is that all you can say?" "Sply....(Yes...)" I hung my head, and started to walk away. He called "Splysk! C'mon, come with me! You look like you could use some food!" I guess he was right. I hadn't eaten for days. I walked back to him, and he put his arm on my shoulder. We walked down the path in silence, with my ribbon trailing behind me...
-------------------------------------------
Her ribbon usually shows her mood, so you can tell she's feeling unhappy.

kalad1
16th May 2003, 10:22 PM
Kalad
I looked at her and said, "let's quit this walking." I began concentrating, and the world seemed to shift around us. suddenly, we were in an alley in goldenrod, near the now damaged pokecenter. Let's get to the pokecenter, we can get you some food there. she nodded, and I had an Idea <Can you hear me?> I thought TOWARDS her, she looked startled, and nodded. < okay, I think we can communicate by me skimming your mind, so just think what you want to say.>

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 10:37 PM
Splysk:

As we entered the beat-up Pokecenter, I swirled the ribbon around my horn. All it would do otherwise was trip me up. Finally, a way to communicate! All I had to do was think something, and he would listen. As I sat down, I thought about how most of my life I had been ignored. He went out, and Nurse Joy walked over to me. "Oh, you poor thing, is there anything I can get you?" I nodded. "What is it?" I pulled the pen from her pocket, and a scrap of paper from mine, and wrote 'Pizza and water' on it. "She stared at me. "Why can't you talk?" 'Throat problems' I wrote. She nodded. "Well, you look like you need some new clothes too. I'll give you some money in the morning." I nodded, and sat, waiting quietly for.... I didn't even know his name yet! I'd have to ask when he got back.

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 10:39 AM
Name: Anaiya Reeves
Personality: Secretive, shy, she hides behind her surprisingly tough pokemon, can be kind and caring.
looks:clickies (http://www.flowerstorm.net/disa/Pictures/DarkAngel/animedream-leen.jpg)
Pokemon: (up to six) Charizard, Dragonair, Flygon, Gyrados, Arbok, Sandslash
history(optional): Met Kai and his Loner brother Gyra when she dared to go up on the roof tops of Goldenrod, she now is good friends with both both and is a major champion just like Kai and Gyra(Gee-Ra). Helps distract trainers as Gyra and Kai take everything they need.
Side: Spirits! (on her own)
Starting location: GoldenRod Roof tops and Alley ways.

Name: Gyra
Personality: Dark, evil, secretive, tough, a loner, defends his team and his fellow pokemon with his own life if he had too.
looks: http://www.flowerstorm.net/disa/Pictures/DarkAngel/midtown-dark-pr04.jpg
Pokemon: (up to six) Bayleef, Seviper, Zangoose, Steelix, Persian, Haunter
history(optional): Lived with his brother for many years until they decided to look for pokemon, split up for about until the 12 badge and met up with him again, soon met Anaiya, and fell into great happiness, but remained a loner, helps the Spirit team rob and defeat rookie and expert trainers.
Side: Spirits
Starting location: Goldenrod Roof tops, and alley ways.

Name: Kai
Personality: Shy, secretive, only talks to tema members as a commander, hates to be beaten and never is, wishes all other teams to die.
looks:clickies (http://www.flowerstorm.net/disa/Pictures/DarkAngel/animanga-darkclouds.jpg)
Pokemon: Houndoom, Umbreon, Gengar, Seansul(sp??), Dragonite, Rhydon
history: Started his own team, a group of trainers called the Spirits, his team is only to finish off Team Rocket, Team Magma and Team Aqua. His team is feared by all who wander at night, even though they fight the evil teams, they ambush and steal from people.
Defeat every league there is and now, remains sacluded and secretive with his team members, but now comes out to be rid of each team once again.
Side: on his own team (Spirits)
Starting location: You took goldenrod!All well, I choose Roof Tops of GoldenRod.

Oiy...

Kai
~~~
"Kai I don't think we should go down there, they seem more powerful then the Teams thought they were going to be." I turned to see a man with armor and his Zangoose SnapSlash. I shook my head in disblief.
"Are you meaning to Tell me Gyra, your afriad of, yet just another Pokemon? We've defeat every trainer in the world and every competition and your afraid of a couple of stupid Hybrids?"
"Not for my sake, but Anaiyas." He said, turning his head to the sleeping girl on the couch.
"Get over her, you know she wants nothing to do with you, now stop think of her, get her up and likes get ready for another Victory for the Spirits."
He walked over to her, I turned back towards the edge of the building, I jumped off clean, and landed gracefully, fallowed by Anaiya and Gyra. We entered the Center and were greated by Nurse Joy.
"May I help you three?"
"Yes, you see, were looking for Some directions out of this city, we have some erands."
As Gyra chatted away with Nurse Joy, Anaiya and I walked around to meet up with one of them, she looked frightened, and terror was in her eyes.
I tossed a pokeball and Umbreon appeared, fierce and looked right at her preparing for battle. she huddled into a corner, and Aniaya tossed out charizard.
"Umbreon, Faint attack!" I called, I looked over at aniaya as she talked quietly to Charizard.
"FireBringer use Fireblast!" She called.
We continued beating up the hybrid, she was apart of one of the teams, All of the ones before her have been.
"Stop."
Another bybrid came from behind, Bigger, more stronger prehaps, more power. Aniaya turned also.
"FireBringer, Umbreon Stop now." I called they both stoped, and returned into their pokeballs, I glared at the hybird, Gyra soon came, about to throw out his pokemon. "Gyra, stop." I called, he stoped.
"Who do you think you are Hybrid? Your part of a evil team, we have to get rid of you."
"We are nothing of the sort, we have run away from those teams, seeking peace and quiet."
Anaiya was quiet and stood there, I was confused, weren'tr all hybrids like the one that blew this place up? I was very confused.
"Fine, we will help protect you." I said firmly, starting to leave.
"But they're hybrids!" Gyra protested.
"Shut up Gyra."
We returned to the peaceful roof tops, I was trying to rethink what had just happened, peaceful hybrids? Is that even possible? The one that blew that place up was not peaceful, what made these ones so different?
"Kai, you'll understand eventually, Don't worry." Anaiya said cuddling up to me, I smiled down at her.
I glanced out the corner of my eye, Gyra was obviously pissed off at me, I had defended his mortal enemies.
-----------
oiy, that long enough or what? Plz say yes if not I think I might die, sorry for being late..

~TL

Toxicity
17th May 2003, 12:15 PM
Mind if I dropped in, Kalad? ^^;

Name~ Laura Rider
Age~ 16
Gender~ F
Personality~ Is mainly dark(dark depressive, but can be sorta evil...), silent, and anti-social. Seems lonely, but hates admitting it. Will stand up for her friends if she'll ever make any...
Looks~ Hazel-green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown(near black) hair with blue highlights, and deeply pale skin. Wears a black jacket over a long-sleeved black tee, and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length that her black combat boots are barely visible. Also wears silver-rimmed, oval-lensed, blacked tipped glasses for being nearsighted(and sometimes wears clip-on shades over them), and a silver chain necklace of a black yin-yang.
Pokemon~ Milotic, Altaria, Sneasel, Espeon, Ninetales, Tropius
History~ Hasn't really had that much of a good history...But if you wish to know, here it is. She spent her life searching for answers, only able to trust her mother, but her father divorced her mother when she was eight. After two years continuing her search for her true self, her uncle gave her a Feebas as a tenth birthday present, but she was okay with an ugly, but beautiful skin deep pokemon to start with. She went and trained her, and evolved her into Milotic after she earned her sixth Hoenn badge. She's been able to commune with her pokemon, and was able to last through each of the leagues. Even after competing in every league, every now and then, she'll return to Ever Grande to continue her search for the answers to all her questions.
Side~ On her own....
Starting location~ Ever Grande City, Hoenn
Other~ Why must we be cursed with the blasted other?!? *pushes it away*

-Will post later.....Once I get accepted...

kalad1
17th May 2003, 02:25 PM
you're in!

Samchu
17th May 2003, 02:39 PM
TL asked me to join...

Trainers
Name: Sam
Personality: friendly, outgoing has a slighty jerky nature but is also quite cocky and confident
looks: Tall, short blonde hair and deep blue eyes, wears a black t-shirt with jeans and trainers
Pokemon: Pikachu, Tyranitar, Houndoom, Eevee, Umbreon, Espeon
history(optional): TBR
Side: Own
Starting location: Goldenrod
other: none

Will post if accepted...

kalad1
17th May 2003, 04:36 PM
you are accepted, but no more goldenrod people after this!

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 04:42 PM
Kalad, its just a suggest but when you say someones accept, can you post too? I inculded your char in my post, if you can't I understand but it's a suggest, right now, I'm waiting for Sam to post.

Mystic_clown
17th May 2003, 05:00 PM
Gali
--------------------------
I roared in anger as I fired a fireball at another building. Half of Blackthorn was now ablaze and I was just getting started. Suddenly, a blast of water nearly sent me toppling to the ground. I turned to see a man with a blastoise.
"I can't let you destroy Blackthorn!" he cried, "prepare to loose." I then grinned. Finally, a bit of fun.

Samchu
17th May 2003, 05:03 PM
And I post!

Sam
~~~
I was walking through Goldenrod, Pikachu on my shoulder. I heard the sounds of a pokemon battle and ran to investigate.
I watched from an opposite rooftop as the battle raged on and ended.
I even watched everythign that happened in the end. I then decided that maybe it was time to introduce myself and get to know some people. It couldn't hurt.
I jumped over and landed in front of them all.
"Hi there," I said, giving a small wave.

kalad1
17th May 2003, 05:45 PM
Kalad
I watched them leave. I scanned their minds a moment to learn their names and nothing more. I then went back in the Pokecenter. I saw nurse Joy there. "They are wrong to consider you Hybrids, you are really Human Pokemon." She said. "I know." I replied. "well, do you have a basement? or perhaps some other place easily defended in case of another attack by Team Rocket?" I asked her. "why yes we do, follow me." she said. I looked over at Splysk, who was beaten up. <come on, follow me.> I Telepathically told her.
She guided us dow to a room in the basement, with solid concrete walls. "This is where we would go if there were a real tornado, but that hasn't happened for years." She explained. "I think this will at least discourage them from going after us." I said, "by the way, might you happen to have a sparepotion or two, I think my friend needs one or two." "Sure, I'll go get one." she said.

Krystalline Kabutops
17th May 2003, 05:51 PM
Splysk:

"Sply.... plysk...(Ow..... Evil people....)" I mumbled as Nurse Joy led us into the basement. I sat down on a bed, nursing my wounds. Fortunatly, the metal plates had saved me from too much harm, but that Charizard had fried me. When Nurse Joy came back with a potion, I gulped it gratefully. I felt revitalized, but still weak. As I layed down to go to sleep, I heard Nurse Joy and the guy talking. As soon as I felt better, I'd ask him his name....

kalad1
17th May 2003, 09:16 PM
Kalad <>=me ()= Kai
I saw Splysk go to sleep and went over near her and sat in the lotus position, it was time to find out where those people went, I might need their help later. I began to concentrate, scanning the city for their minds, and, I found one. Kai's mind. <hello Kai.> I metally said. I sensed his confusion at hearing a voice in his head. <haha, it's me, Kalad, the Hybrid you met earlier. just think what you want to say, and I'll hear it.> ( H-How?! )
<when my accident happened, I was raised from a mere, weak human psychic to an almost unfathomably powerful one.> (uhh, oh. well, what do you want?) <I want to arrange a meeting, I Promise to not attack. I might.... help you in your goals.> (Why?) <Because, Team Rocket needs to be put down, and for good!> (Okay, where and when?) <the pokecenter, tomorrow at noon. goodbye>

Krystalline Kabutops
17th May 2003, 11:18 PM
Splysk:

As I drifted back into conciousness, I saw the guy concentrating. I had np idea what he was trying to concentrate on, but it seemed important. Not wanting to disturb him, I slipped out. Ah, fresh air! It was heaven. I looked around the area, always in sight of the Pokecenter. When I had seen my fill, I walked back in, and returned to the basement. As soon as I came down, he seemed to be done. I thought <What is your name?> He answered aloud "Kalad." <Kalad,> I thought, testing it. It was a nice name, all around. "Splysk, we'll be meeting those people who attacked yesterday this afternoon, so don't freak out, ok?" I twitched, feeling the burns on my legs. All I knew was that I was keeping behind Kalad.

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 12:11 PM
sorry Opaque Onigoori my characters didn't mean to beat yours up..

Anaiya
~~~~
Charizard came out suddenly ready to kill him, he stood shocked as a Umbreon and a Zangoose
joined him.
"Stop." Kai called, the pokemon turned to him confused, I turned to to him confused, Gyra was
just pissed now, stepping forward.
"Why?" He asked, angry. "Why must we spare this man! He's nothing! He's probably A evil
team member! Zangoose! Kill him knock him off the roof!"
I didn't know what to do, the guy got knock off suddenly.
"Charizard! Go!" I called, Up the guy came again, but on my Charizard and very thankful.
"I'm Sam." He said, very confused and scared, Kai went to his dark corner, he wasn't the one for meeting another guy.
"I'm Aniaya, this is Gyra, and thats gyras brother Kai."

Kai
~~~
So tommorow, at the pokemon center, these hybrids actually wanted to help, thats amazing. Very amazing. I thoight all Hybrids were evil, but these one, and that one behind it.. Seemed to be kind, maybe I over thought the whole Hybrid thing.
"I guess they're not all evil.." I muttered, I looked over at that guy Sam, Anaiya seemed to fancy him, I rolled my eyes and continued to focus on the Hybrid situation.

Toxicity
18th May 2003, 01:33 PM
Laura Rider

Ever Grande.....Probably the most calm place in the Pokemon World. The flowers and ocean breeze seemed to soothe anybody before the Pokemon League....But for me, I've been through each league, and now come back here once or twice a week to think.

I watched my faithful Milotic, Serenity, swim playfully in the large natural pool at the top of a waterfall. She seemed to enjoy herself, the sunlight reflecting off her dark blue eyes. I sighed, wishing life could be as great as hers...But being a trainer was okay. At least I could travel with pokemon and get to meet people along the way....Especially when a mammal-like Pokemon was laying against you...Which was happening right now. I smiled as my Espeon, Aerwyn, nudged against me in her sleep. I just sighed again...Wishing I could go out on another adventure....

"Hey Serenity...Wanna go to Johto?"

"Milo!" She nodded, and swam for me to return her. I did, then clutched onto a Poke'Ball of an emerald color over red.

"If we're going to go Johto...We'll need a flying type....Go! Wind!" I yelled and released my Tropius.....She gave a cry and lowered her neck for me to get onto her. Wind leapt into the air and flew towards Johto....I held Aerwyn in my arms.

"Hey Wind...Besides going to Johto...I feel as if we should go to Blackthorn..."

"Rius...." She replied and flew slightly faster in the direction where I wouldn't know what I would face until I got there.....
----------------------------

I leapt onto the streets of Blackthorn City and looked around, I felt suspicious ...As if something went terribly wrong....I looked around and realized that all that was left of the Pokemon Center was ashes....I sighed, confused about what was going on.

I returned Wind and looked at Aerwyn, "Hey Aerwyn....Don't you feel just suspicious about the fact the Blackthorn Pokemon Center is only ashes now?"

"Esp." She nodded. I nodded back and looked around the area...Seeing nobody in sight. About half of the area now was cloaked in flames and smoke. I squinted my eyes and apparently spotted a guy around 17...with black hair, red eyes, a cloak hiding something shaped like dragons, torn jeans, and apparently topless, throwing fireballs around the area....I gasped and looked around for a place to hide so I wouldn't be burnt.

I sighed silently, held my breath, and silently dashed towards where the Blackthorn City Gym was...I could hide and possibly avoid contact with him. Me and Aerywn carefully slipped behind the gym, and peeking off the corner. Suddenly, a pummel of water came out of no where and knocked him over. Then a man with a Blastoise walked up.

"I cannot let you destroy Blackthorn," he cried, "Prepare to lose!" Then he grinned an evil grin which I somehow remember...I think I remember him from the past...But I wasn't sure how...Then something popped up in my head.

"Gali?" I quietly whispered, making sure he wouldn't here it....As the battle started.

Samchu
18th May 2003, 03:10 PM
Sam
~~~
I was talking to Anaiya when one of my pokeballs opened. A black Eevee appeared on my lap.
"This is Shadow." i said, "she's still a baby, she only hatched a few days ago."
Shadow jumped onto Anaiya's lap and started rubbing against her affectionately.
"She's so cute."
"I think she likes you."
I saw Kai look this way then turn his head. I don't think he liked me very much. "What's with him?" I asked, nodding towards Kai as I stroked Shadow's fur gently.

Mystic_clown
18th May 2003, 05:34 PM
Gali
------------------------
I stared down on that fool. There was no way he could win. I dived at the fool's blastoise with incredable force. Not even a Blastoise could withstand it. Before it could get up, I fired a flamethrower at it. I countered with a Watergun, but it didn't do much good since I damaged one of it's pumps. I charged at it, preparing to finish it off when I heard something. I lookde and saw a girl hiding behind some rubble. The Blastoise punded me in the face. We then continued the battle.

kalad1
18th May 2003, 07:33 PM
Kalad sorry, have chores can't do much today.
I woke up, it was ten in the morning, and got up. I had to get ready for the meeting. I walked upstairs, and Nurse Joy saw me. "Good morning, how are you?" she asked. "I'm fine, we're going ot have guests at noon." I replied. "Oh, who?" she asked.
"the people from yesterday's misunderstanding." I stated. "oh, my." she said. "Don't worry, it was a real misunderstanding, they thought we were working for one of the three Teams." I told her. "oh, well, be careful." she told me. "Oh, I will." I assured her.

Toxicity
18th May 2003, 10:23 PM
Laura Rider

I continued to watch the battle go on....and looked down at the ground in sadness....Aerwyn trying to comfort me with one of her forepaws.

"Aerwyn," I whispered to her silently, "Wish to know how I somehow 'know' Gali?"

"Eon." She nodded, and placd her paw back on the ground.

"Well....It starts back from when I was only six...He helped me from nearly getting attacked by a Skarmory....And we were friends for a very short while. When I was nine, he grew cold and evil, then wished to betray me in darkness...Now I've been alone." I told her...She nodded in an understanding way which I've recognised from when she was only a small Eevee. We looked up to the battle, Gali was flamethrowering the Blastoise....But Blastoise countered it with Water Gun, but didn't do as much as normal because one of its pumps were damaged. Then Gali turned around to see what was behind him....He spotted me, but I drawn myself into the shadows as I saw this.

Then the Blastoise punched Gali in the face....the battle continued. I sighed, my back now against the rubble of what was left of the Blackthorn City Gym....I started to silently cry, but wished to know what had happened to him....my old friend that betrayed me years ago....