PDA

View Full Version : Poll: ~Randomness

Matt
16th May 2003, 07:51 PM
1) Do you have allergies?
2) What kind of grades do you get at school?
3) Do you go to school proms?

-*-

Yeah, I do. I'm currently fighting a really bad case of allergies. I wouldn't be having these problems if I wouldn't of pulled up that bush. Stupid pollen...

I get really good grades. I usually get about 5 A's and 1 B. The B is in Art. ._.; I really suck at art....

Yup, I'm starting this year. It's going to be really fun because I invited my girlfriend that lives a few states away from me. I haven't seen her in like 6 months. I'm really excited ^_^.

Gardac
16th May 2003, 09:01 PM
Due to me being bored and there being nothing else to do I think Ill reply to this little poll.

1. Pollen, this bastard spring time is killing me. Also Cats...3vil cats.

2. B+ A-

3. If we had any I never went. I was a loner, had a select group of friends. Was not good with girls. Im Still not..

Aipom Of Doom
16th May 2003, 09:12 PM
1. I'm allergic to many species of Matts. <_<

2. I usually get As or Bs (I take honors classes). The Bs are in English or History usually, since they aren't my best subjects.

3. No, since there haven't been any proms at my schools yet... There's a freshman prom sometime in a few weeks, but I have no intention of going.

Crystal Mew
16th May 2003, 10:20 PM
XD@ Danny's post

erm..anyways, :P

1. Yes, I have allergies.. X_x; I'm allergic to random plants that grow around here...and dust :)

2. I always get eiether A's or B's...never below C's I'm such a good student O=) the only time I got a D was when I was in 7th grade, in Algebra class....
but that hardly counts :P

3. Nope...havent had mine yet...and havent gone to any =o
but when I do go, I have THE perfect dress :>

Lightning
16th May 2003, 11:06 PM
I'm allergic to Sulfa Drugs. o.o That's it, though. (That I know of, anyway.)
Well, I'm "gifted" (nyah) so I take advanced classes. I get mostly 80s and 90s in those. =\ Next year I'm back with the normal kids for high school though. XP I don't have to try for my marks any more (mwaha! slacking off everyday... can't wait ;D)
o_O; My school doesn't have any. We have these crap-tacular dances though. Rap, rap, rap, rap, beautiful - christina aguliejfklsjdlfs (you know who I'm talking about Xx'), rap, and... more rap~ Gawd.. they're awful. -_-

Bai,
Lightning

Jay
17th May 2003, 05:01 AM

Indeed I do, but what? I have NO idea lol. It's strange, I get rashes all the time on my upper left front arm for some reason. They don't itch, but it's been there for like 2 years. I got something to get rid of it ... the rash was almost gone but it came back again and it was exactly how it was before I was getting treatment for it. I just looked now and it's disappearing x.x Yay! It's the first time I noticed in months lol

We have 12 subjects and its kind of hard to perfect everyone of them. The most A's i've gotten is 6 (one of them being A+) and the rest for B's... except I should admit I got my first D and E last year but that was in sport and I HATE HATE HATE sport. Grr

Are they like formals? If so then I'll be going to one this year for the Year 10 formal. It should be fun ^^ It will be my first one, too. It won't be for a few months though so I have time to buy a really cool outfit and that sort of stuff

Gligar_Man
17th May 2003, 05:11 AM
1. dogs, bermuda grass, olives, olive trees, arizona ash trees... but ive owned many dogs... and supposabley olives can kill me... :\

2. ummm... im 17 a junior but i graduated 3 semesters early... i get my diploma in like a week & a half, i graduated very early... halfway through 5th semester i was done, but i usually got d's or better... :D dont have to get straight a's, i think i had like a 3.1 gpa though... wich is above a B average if your not familiar with that form of grading... :\

3. no, i dont dig school parties, there pretty lame... and why go to the prom? i can reek the benefits after most nights out anyways...

M1ND G4ME
17th May 2003, 06:23 AM
Why do you want to get my medical records!? STALKER!!!

I'm homeschooled, But I always get 100's and 90's

No ;_; I'm homeschooled, I dont have them

Luthien Tinuviel
17th May 2003, 07:30 AM
1. I don't think I have allergies, but around this time every year I get a bit sneezy. I used to think I was allergic to ice-cream cake, but that was a long time ago.

2. I get mostly B's and C's plus the occasional A. I can manage to get A's if I try, although I cannot get a good grade in Geometry. The good thing is, I get A's in Art class whether I try or not.

3. What makes you think I could get a prom date in the first place? They guy I really like asked a freshman. (a freshman!!!) and I don't really go to dances anyway (I have two left Hobbit feet) I spent last night (prom night) down in the basement watching Star Wars and dancing with my cardboard Frodo cutout (As if people didn't think I was weird enough...)

Mew Trainer Rose
17th May 2003, 07:53 AM
I'm allergic to amoxacillin (something sort of similar to penicillin). for a while i thought i was allergic to cats, but i got tested and I'm not.

In previous years I've gotten grades all across teh board, mostly Bs with an occasional A or C (and possibly D in Spanish). But recently I've gotten on teh honor roll, all of this year and all of last. I've frequently gotten on teh High Honors Roll, which made my parents thrilled. :D
(i'm going with report cards for these grades. if ya don't know, you're on the Honor Roll if you get a nothing but As and Bs. High Honors Roll is when you get above a certain average, generally all As. But once I got a B and was still on teh High Honors Roll.)

nope. >_< I went to the Homecoming dance this year, which is kind of a semi-formal/junior prom. I didn't like (or even know) the music, i didn't want to dance, i didn;t have anyone to go with me, and no one talked to me (beyond a general 'hi, nice to see you' kinda thing), so about halfway thru i called hoe and had my mom pick me up. >_< I won't go to the [Senior] Prom, because I expect more of the same.

UmbreonCurse
17th May 2003, 01:59 PM
1) Yep....but I'm not sure what it is though. I think it's pollen

2) Err....let me put it this way: I'm good in the subjects I like. In the classes I hate my grades suck big time. But I can tellll you this for sure, I've had a cnstent A in art class from day one.

3) Nope, I hate dances. I just..hate them so much >_<

Madelyn151
17th May 2003, 04:28 PM
1. nope. well, except to penicillin.

2. 90+. usually 95+, actually. my average on my last report card was 98.4, unweighted. hooray.

3. prom is a big deal at my school. i don't understand people that just "can't go." sorry if anybody's like that here... i mean, my junior prom is like 11 months away, and i'm already like thinking of dates. this is really sad, i know XD homecoming dance is really lame though, annually about 5 people go. ^_^

MarshmallowEgg
17th May 2003, 08:05 PM

Yes, but only to penicillan. No taking penicillan = no problems for me.

It ranges from As to Fs. I just got a progress report and I have an A, a B, two Cs, a D and a F. Lovely grades, I know >_<

Nope, I'm too young. We only have a junior and senior prom at my school, and I'm a freshman.

DarkPrincess
17th May 2003, 08:12 PM
1. Do you have allergies?

I think I do, but I'm not sure what it is. Everytime when spring begins my nose gets runny and stuff. I think it might be an allergy against pollen but I just don't know exactly what it is.

2. What kinds of grades do you get?

Normally good with the exception of French. I'm really starting to hate French >.<

3. Do you go to school proms?

Two problems with this one. 1) I'm too young. Only juniors and seniors get to go to proms and I'm a freshman. 2) I'm an outcaster and normally don't like going to parties and stuff like that..I'm just a loner :(

EVme15
17th May 2003, 09:34 PM
1. No, lucky me. Well, there is the tofu from that resturaunt... but that probably doesn't count.

2. We just got our Progress Reports a little while ago. Basically, A A+ A+ A+ A+ A. I've only gotten below an A- on report cards twice. B+ in Home Ec (with the worst teacher on the face of the planet) and B+ in Spanish the last term (I hate Spanish. Hence, I'm taking French.)

3. We haven't had proms yet. I go to to dances, even though all I really do is sit around, sing a little, and follow around my semi-friends comforting them. (I swear, one of them gets dumped by their crush/boyfriend EVERY DANCE! >.<)

SupremeChampion
17th May 2003, 10:01 PM
1.) no
2.) a's and b's
3.) i guess so, if i have a date. otherwise, i don't go.

~The Italian Stallion

Ash_300
17th May 2003, 11:54 PM
I can relate gardac.:D

1. No, well not any that I know of. Apart from hayfever.

2. I usually get between 95-100 for maths, for science it has been quite varied. I have gotten a 90 average for tests in physics but I have a low average for chemistry. As for other subjects, I usually get As.

3. From what I can remember, there has only been one equivalent of a prom at my school so far(up to year 10). I have not been to any before and I do not plan to go to the one this year. I am thinking about going to whatever there is in year 12 though since its my final year in high school.

Kireihana52
20th May 2003, 08:16 PM
1) Yeah, I have horrible allergies to various plants and grasses. I get itchy eyes a lot, and I also have nosebleeds a good bit during spring/summer.

2) Generally A's. It's annoying though, I hate the attention of being an "Honor Roll Student" and I always feel like my parents will kill me if I ever get a failing grade. ;o I haven't yet, but still...

3) Nah, I've never been to one, I'm too young. I have been to retarded school dances though, so I have an idea of what they're like. There's a 99% chance I'd never go to one, considering I hate dances and parties of any kind, and they'll play recent top 40 pop music that I can't stand. The worst part are the outfits though, prom dresses are ugly, and guys look dorky in tuxes. And if my mom buys me a prom dress I may be forced to slice it into a thousand pieces. :D