PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Zubat!!

CelebiMaster
16th May 2003, 11:28 PM
Ok, this is a story I did when I was 7, gotit?? No lie.

ATTACK OF THE ZUBATS!!
I’m Shak, and I’m a Charmander from near Lavender Town. My two brothers, Sham and Seker, and I are outcasts from the main Charmander society. This came about because we refused to fight the bad Pokémon who were sent to attack us by the Pokémon trainers. The only other suitable Charmander habitat is the Viridian Forest, so we naturally went there. We were having a hard time in the forest, so we decided to go back and make things up. Well, we got to Lavender town but the Charmanders weren’t there! We looked and looked and at long last Seker found a trail of prints!
We followed the prints until we came to a field where there were a few fainted Zubats around. What on earth had happened? Had there been a battle? Then one of the Zubats stirred and we knew that they were about to wake up. We had to get out of here! Then Sham saw another trail of prints. We quickly ducked behind a bush just in time! Because at that moment the Zubats started waking up! As soon as the Zubats woke up and flew away we started down the second trail. Then we saw a burnt patch of grass. Charmanders had been here! There must have been a battle! We raced down the track until it stoped. There were the Charmanders! We ran to them shouting with excitement. Then I asked our Mum, Charer, what had happened. “Well,” she said, “The Zubats attacked us, so we had no choice but to fight back!”
“Oh!” I said. “Who won?”
“No-one did, but we are winning!”
Then Charer brought us three Charmanders to the boss Charmander, Chakaa. “Excuse me,” said Seker. “but we would like to er…. ah…”
“Join in the battle!” finished Sham.
“OK,” said Chakaa, “we need all the help we can get to defeat the Zubats, but, since you are outcasts if we win then you have to go.”
“Alright.” I said, then we went with Charer to visit all our old friends. Everybody we knew was still there, and they were happy to see us. Then we went to see all our old school teacher, who taught us how to fight Zubats. While we were with teacher in his tent we heard a strange rustling noise.
“Uh,oh,” said Charer, “it’s the Zubats! They are attacking again.”
The rustling noise grew louder and louder until we thought our eardrums would burst. Covering my ears with my fire tipped tail(like all Charmanders have) I peeked outside. What met my eyes was a scene of pure chaos. Charmanders were running in every direction trying to avoid the Zubat ambush. Quickly, we ran outside and started attacking the Zubats. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the lead Zubat attacking Chakaa! I had to help him!
I rushed over to him, and with one big swish of my tail, the lead Zubat lay on the ground….fainted!
With the lead Zubat defeated the rest of them fled.
“Thank you very much!” said Chakaa. “For helping me, you and your brothers may stay with us as long as you wish.”
“Thank you.” I said. So we stayed with them and had many more adventures, but I will save those for another story!
THE END

mistysakura
17th May 2003, 06:48 AM
Very amusing indeed, the writings of a 7-year-old. But I think my 9-year-old fics were worse, so congratulations. By the way, how old are you? you're younger than me, and I'm 14, already one of the younger people in here...

CelebiMaster
17th May 2003, 09:46 PM
I'm 13, 14 this year. And thank you, I hope other people like it to.