PDA

View Full Version : groudon as a lazy bum

ralts_mudkip
17th May 2003, 11:57 AM
Groudon's not like this all the time but IMDO (in my dad's opinion) it's veerrry funny. :yes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

God of Fire
17th May 2003, 12:09 PM
Yay! a Groudon pic! Very good picture too, I like the pose, I wish I could draw original poses like that!

ralts_mudkip
17th May 2003, 12:17 PM
My plesure, god of fire. *bows humbly*

Agent Elrond
17th May 2003, 04:01 PM
Are you gonna do a pic of Kyogre as procrastinator? Or should I do that one?

(If I ever draw Kyogre, I'm going to need more blue pencils.)

The Pet Keeper
17th May 2003, 07:10 PM
XD That's one cool pose Groudon has, it looks so extreamy lazy.
It's very impressive how well you mange to give Groudon with it's usually stiff-looking body such a free pose.
And it's face expresion is just perfect, I can alomost hear it sigh loadly something like "yeah?".
I like it :)

dr._samurai
17th May 2003, 08:39 PM
after a hard day of battling kyogre and killing innocent civilians its great that groundon can settle back and relax. nice pic btw.

ralts_mudkip
17th May 2003, 08:57 PM
originally posted by The Pet Keeper
XD That's one cool pose Groudon has, it looks so extreamy lazy.
It's very impressive how well you mange to give Groudon with it's usually stiff-looking body such a free pose. Yah it's quite amazing isn't it? Actually i think i had to brake a few rules to do that. ;o

originally posted by dr._samurai
after a hard day of battling kyogre and killing innocent civilians its great that groundon can settle back and relax. nice pic btw.Har dee har har, very funny. :rolleyes:

UmbreonCurse
17th May 2003, 10:06 PM
Actually Groudon looks more bored than lazy to me, or maybe a bit annoyed.....but that's a really nice job ya did, I love it's expression.

Katie
17th May 2003, 10:17 PM
lol! that's so cute! wouldn't usually call a groudon cute, but this one's just adorable :p I love the arms and legs, good positioning. the coloring on the tummy looks kinda rushed, but hey, who doesn't do that? :p it'd be cool if you added a background, like at a poolside or something! that'd be perfect. ah well. your pic. great job, keep it up (y)

~Katie

ralts_mudkip
17th May 2003, 10:29 PM
I'm glad you all like this piece of art work i made, and yes, i do rush my self a bit. :P (unlike Agent Elrond. you should see some of that dude's art work. o_O)
and Don't ask for a backround!!! i rush my self even more. X_x

Katie
17th May 2003, 10:37 PM
lol sorry :P

~Katie

ralts_mudkip
18th May 2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Katie
lol sorry :P

~Katie That's okay.
Hmm... Maybe Groudon's saying: "What's that Metagross trying to do? Tickle me?"

Sandslash and Ninetails
18th May 2003, 11:05 PM
Lol, I love that picture. ^^; Groudon seems like a hard Pokemon to draw, and that picture is in a perfect pose, IMO. The pose is very original, and Groudon doesn't seem like a Pokemon that would have too many poses to draw him in. I really like the look on his face, his looks so funny. =P He looks pretty bored to me, and the coloring is pretty good. Overall, a really good picture, great job. Keep up the good work!