PDA

View Full Version : Any noobie, please battle me. Ref needed

WaterElite117
17th May 2003, 12:05 PM
3v3
Melee
48 hr DQ
Arena: Regular Arena

Anyone that is new like me. Any ref also please. I will send out my pokes, then you send out yours and attack, then I will attack.

Heracross male
Nickname: Diesel
Signature Move: Jacknife
Heracross pushes the opponents head between his legs(the opponent in now bent over). He then grabs there waist and flips there body, so that there legs are now resting on one of his shoulders, with them facing the opposite direction of him. He then pushes them forwards by their waist, sending the falling to the ground with great force.
Type: Fighting | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 25% | Takes massive energy on Pokemon outweighing Heracross | Can be used once per match, and Heracross will be too drained|

Aipom male
Nickname: Brute

Rhyhorn male

Marill male

Those are my pokes. They have sigs, but I don't need to post them, do I?

The Muffin Man
17th May 2003, 12:32 PM
I'll ref, if you don't mind.

Shadow Djinn
17th May 2003, 01:24 PM
I'm new myself, only 1 battle finished by DQ ^^;
I'll battle you. I'd like to stretch the DQ to a week, as my internet does not work very good. If it is a 3v3, then why do you have for pokemon out? I'm assuming it's a 4v4 then.

Growlithe(M)

Dratini(M)

Pidgey(M)

Scyther(M)

Growlithe, singe that beetle with a flamethrower! Follow with a tooxic to Heracross, then finally a subsitue about 10%.

Dratini, Double Team! The Toxic that Aipom and end with a Blizzard to Rhyhorn!

Pidgey, Double Team then Wing Attack Heracross. Then deal a Quick Attack Heracross!

Scyther, Slash Heracross! then give it a nice CUT! Finish with a Toxic to Rhyhorn!

WaterElite117
17th May 2003, 07:29 PM
Ya, you can ref Muffin Man. Thanks.
And thanks for accepting DM8 =D I meant 3v3, I just accidentally posted Heracross also. Anyway, 4v4 is fine ^^

Here are my sigs for the others:

Aipom male
Nickname: Brute
Signature Move: Sky Uppercut
Aipom leaps into the sky at the opponent jaw, with his fist extended for an upper cut. He can leap to massive heights when using this(and only this), reaching up to 25 feet.
Type: Fighting | Accuracy: 60% | Damage: 15% base, but gains more depending on if the opponent is flying or a tall Pokemon, but can not exceed 20% damage per use| Can be used two times per battle max|

Rhyhorn male
Nickname: None
Signature move: Big Bang
Rhyhorn concentrates, and makes a huge rock rise from under the ground. The rock is about 20 feet tall, and 20 feet wide, and round(but does not role). After some time, the rock explodes, dealing damage to all within 30 feet of it.
Type: Rock| Accuracy: 80%| Damage 50% to all Pokemon(including Rhyhorn) within 30 feet of the rock| The Rock explodes in 3 rounds(3 posts of attacks from each battler), and can not be destroyed/blown up any sooner| 1 time use Max

Marill male
Nickname: None
Signature Move: Neck Cutter
Marill runs at the opponent, and then jumps at them(diagnally at an angle where he goes under there arm level, ending with the back of his shoulder against there head), and grabs the back of their neck onto his shoulder. He then drops to the ground, pushing the head and neck into the ground hard. He does all of this very quickly.
Type: Normal | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 10% | 45% paralyzes chance on the opponent from the sudden hard blow to their neck|

Marill, make a widespread Blizzard into Pidgey to take away its clones and hurt it! Neck Breaker Scyther, and Water Gun Growlithe.

Heracross, Mega Horn Scyther's scythe as it comes in with Slash to jam it back into its gutt! Counter Pidgey's Wing Attack, and Jacknife Growlithe!

Aipom, Double Team! Thunderbolt Scyther, then Ice Punch its eyes to freeze them shut!

Rhyhorn, Big Bang! Double-Edge Growlithe, and then Horn Drill Dratini with as careful aim as you can!

The Muffin Man
18th May 2003, 06:46 PM
GAH!!! A huge 4v4...? I thought this was one at a time...-.-; give me some time...

WaterElite117
18th May 2003, 07:01 PM
Okay, np

The Muffin Man
19th May 2003, 08:47 PM
sorry, but you'll have to find a new ref...sorry guys, I just don't think I can do a huge 4 on 4...

Cyrus
20th May 2003, 10:59 AM
WaterElite has asked me to take over reffing this, if this is acceptable to Dark Templar 8 I will ref the battle.

WaterElite117
20th May 2003, 11:00 AM
It's okay Muffin Man, I understand.

And thanks Cyrus ^^

WaterElite117
22nd May 2003, 09:32 PM
Bump

Cyrus
22nd May 2003, 09:41 PM
Dark Templar 8, I am waiting for you to consent to me reffing this battle before I get started...

Shadow Djinn
24th May 2003, 02:29 PM
Sure Cyrus.

Cyrus
26th May 2003, 09:54 PM
WaterElite117 vs. Dark Templar 8

Round 1:

Prebattle Stats:

WaterElite117:

Diesel (Heracross, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Brute (Aipom, M) 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Rhyhorn (Give it a nickname or I will, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Marill (See Rhyhorn, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Dark Templar 8:

Growlithe (See Rhyhorn, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Dratini: (See Rhyhorn, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Pidgey: (See Rhyhorn, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Scyther: (See Rhyhorn, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:

WaterElite117

Diesel: Mega horn (Scyther) ~ Counter (Pidgey) ~ Jackknife (Growlithe)

Brute: Double Team ~ Thunderbolt (Scyther) ~ Ice punch ~ (Scyther)

Rhyhorn: Big Bang ~ Double Edge (Growlithe) ~ Horn Drill (Dratini)

Marill: Blizzard (Pidgey) ~ Neck Breaker (Scyther) ~ Water gun (Growlithe)

Dark Templar 8

Growlithe: Flamethrower (Diesel) ~ Toxic (Diesel) ~ Substitute (10%)

Dratini: Double Team ~ Toxic (Brute) ~ Blizzard (Rhyhorn)

Pidgey: Double Team ~ Wing attack (Diesel) ~ Quick attack (Diesel)

Scyther: Slash (Diesel) ~ Cut (Diesel) ~ Toxic (Rhyhorn)

Battle:

As this four vs. four match begins, the crowd at Indigo Arena cheer for the two trainers. The match begins with the nameless Scyther driving blade first at Diesel. Diesel meets the charge horn first, while the horn drives the Scyther backwards, the blade pivots opening a deep gash along his torso. Brute, the nameless Dratini and Pidgey all take the time to raise an illusionary defense, generating 3/ 4 / 2 clones respectively. As the Scyther takes back to the skies after slashing Diesel, the random dog enshrouds the bug in flames. The Marill launches a frigid gust supporting blades of ice that blast through two of the Pidgey’s clones. The Rhyhorn prepares a surprise for later in the match.

The Scyther continues to dig into his opponent’s torso, a more precise attack but it lacks the power the first assault did. As the Pidgey dives at the opponent bug, he drives his wings at the Heracross’s torso yet is knocked away as the force of the blow is turned back on him. The Dratini and the Growlithe launch globs of toxic at Brute and Diesel, covering them with goo and sapping their strength. Brute launches a bolt of electricity at his insectoid opponent, causing minor spasms that pass almost instantly. The Rhyhorn bull rushes the fierce puppy, driving the dog through the air. The Marill drives his small shoulder into the Scyther’s neck, causing it to tense but not causing any lasting nervous damage.

The random Growlithe takes a moment to forge a life like decoy from proto matter to distract his opponents, and watches in horror as Diesel places the doll on his left shoulder only to drive it into the clay floor, shattering the decoy into a million pieces. The random dragon launches a blizzard at the Rhyhorn, causing his massive form to shiver and crack under the arctic force. The nameless Pidgey drives his body into a sudden dive, connecting with the back of Diesel’s head. The Scyther turns back to the weakening Heracross and launches a gooey assault at him, splattering him with toxins. The Aipom attempts to punch his buggy opponent in the face, but is unable to reach. The Rhyhorn attempts to run down his draconic opponent, but misses with the rapidly spinning power tool on his head. The Marill launches a low powered jet of water to soak the puppy.

Post battle Stats:

WaterElite117:

Diesel (Heracross, M): 58% (Damage Cap) (HP) 70% (Energy) | Intoxicated (5% next round)

Brute (Aipom, M) 98% (HP) 100% (Energy) | 3 double team clones | Intoxicated (5% next round)

Rhyhorn (Give it a nickname or I will, M): 68% (HP) 60% (Energy) | Intoxicated (5% next round)

Marill (See Rhyhorn, M): 100% (HP) 80% (Energy)

Dark Templar 8:

Growlithe (See Rhyhorn, M): 60% (Damage Cap) (HP) 85% (Energy)

Dratini: (See Rhyhorn, M): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy) | 4 Double Team clones

Pidgey: (See Rhyhorn, M): 90% (HP) 85% (Energy)

Scyther: (See Rhyhorn, M): 70% (HP) 85% (Energy)

Big Bang in 6 actions

My apologizes for any errors, point them out and I will correct it.

WaterElite117
27th May 2003, 12:04 PM
Diesel Heracross: Fly into the sky with your wings. If anyone comes close, MegaHorn them twice.

Fly into the sky(30 feet) ~ MegaHorn(anyone close) ~ MegaHorn(anyone close)

Brute Aipom: Iron Tail Dratini! Thunderbolt Pidgey! Ice Punch Dratini!

Iron Tail(Dratini)~ Thunderbolt(Pidgey)~ Ice Punch(Dratini)

Squishy Marill: Super Sonic all the opponents, but be sure not to hit our team! Future Sight Growlithe! Perish Song everyone after Rhyhorn digs under!

Super Sonic(Everyone but my team)~ Future Sight(Growlithe)~ Perish Song(after Rhyhorn digs way under)

Spikes Rhyhorn: Dig into the ground and stay as deep down as you can! Just be sure you dig, if somehow it fails, dig again and stay down!!!

Dig(to avoid PSong and go Waaaayyyy down)~ Dig further down, or just dig if he didn't make it the first time(AND STAY DOWN!!!)

Cyrus
2nd June 2003, 05:40 PM
Well, DQ is up twice and WaterElite117 wishes to claim the victory, so I declare WaterElite117 victor due to DQ. You can claim 4 yen and 1 catch / evolution

WaterElite117
1st July 2003, 11:07 AM
I am catching Cleffa(f)