View Full Version : Once again, "I need feebas to evolve!:("

Pikachu4life
17th May 2003, 02:09 PM
I've given my Feebas ALL the berrys and not 1 He will eat. I've given him all the berrys! Isn't he supposed to take Blue pokeblocks? Every time I try to feed him it says, "It won't eat anymore.." WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ HELP!!! I need to finish My Team!! Could somebody give me a walkthrough?

xvkarbear
17th May 2003, 02:19 PM
okies, calm down.

Make sure you've beaten the E4

Go catch a feebas with a personality/nature of either mild, modest, quiet, or rash. (if your current feebas is female, then just breed it)

Go to the berry master's wife.. tell her the phrase "Challenge Contest" she'll give you a Pamtre Berry.. plant this and keep planting untill you have 5-6 berries.

Go to lilycove and turn those 6 pamtre berries into pokeblocks (I believe indigo ones.. will raise both beauty and toughness)

Feed them to the mild, modest, quiet, or rash feebas untill it's beauty won't raise anymore.

Level up Feebas.. it should evolve.

Can't be easier then that.