PDA

View Full Version : /*KingDom Water*\ /*Starts*\

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 03:35 PM
People who join!!!
Nabooru
Samchu
She Wolf Warrior(you joined tpm and you didn't tell me!!!)
and me..

Year 2007
Water Experimentation Plant
Somewhere in the Amazon..

"Sir, the water we had created, it has the ability to support life! Anything in it evoles to have gills!"
"Good, soon, we'll create the ultimate water park, chilren and adults alike will love to see water where you can no longer drown."
As the two men hcatted away at their dream to make happiness for the world, 6 other eyes watched, as they tinkered away at the water production Machine.
"Sir! The Water! It's Flooding! The machine is creating to much water!"
"What!? The world will be engulfed in water! Stop this madness! Turn it off!"

Screaming and panicing, the world was plunged into a mighty ocean, land was forgotten, as the human species evoled into a new breed....

RULES
1)no flame wars
2)no massive killing
3)little magic, not powerful, NOT FOR MASSIVE KILLING
4)no guns..
5)no spam
6)have fun
7)don't break rules..

Name~
age~well theres magic, noyou can be any age, just not to old or young (150 over(needs to be approved) 3 and under(any younger then 10 needs a mother of a father... or a older bro of sis)
gender~
personality~
looks~(note this water doesn't make your clothes wet, so you can wear normal clothes)
spirit animal choice~ choose one animal, any animal, but exstinct ones no made ups. has to live in water
magic~ not to powerful, not very powerful but gets more stronger through the rpg. up to three powers...
history~
other~

Name~Jennifer
age~15
gender~female
personality~deadly, evil, dark, out going, dangerous.
looks~
clickies (http://www.absolutely.net/lopez/jlohqshort002.htm)
spirit animal chioce~ Great White Shark
magic~
Past, Present, Future:able to see into the future of past, but only shows evil things.
The Calling: Uknown Of what it does, tends to come out of no where and save her or someone else.
Shotput~ fires a small high powered electric ball, when fired rapid does a little more damge of win not.
history~princess of one of the kings who rule the Shark KingDom.(most feared Territory in the ocean), shes trapped in the castle(very big dome) where her family lives, she was born into money but would do anything to get out and explore the world. The laws her family has set up for the rest of the ocean to her is unfair and will soon change those laws when her father and mother passes away.
Has always wanted to go to the surface of the ocean, but it is forbidden in each Territory, one of the four laws every marine animal must fallow, or death is the punishment.
other~ why do we even have other? *walks away*

Jennifer
~~~~~
I looked at my father, in his armor telling peasents to get out or be killed, did he even listen to their wishes? They could barely afford the taxes down here.
Shark Kingdom equals freeland to all who enter it. Yeah right, he lied all the time, I can't even remember when he didn't, he loved money and to think, we make enough without txes, helping the Dolphin, Orca, Sea Turtle colonies win wars over they're enemies, lucky soldiers they get to see above the surface, and fight the bird Colonies.
"Jennifer, you should pay attention to your father, he rules the Kingdoms with a iron fin." My mother suggested, I sighed and turned away from her.
"Sure ma, pay attention to someone so high on himself he doesn't even pay attnetion to the pople asking his help."
"Jennifer learn some respect, go outside and play in the gardens."
I rolled my eyes and went, sitting there, why did we even have a nose, we have gills hidden behind our ears, yet we had a wierd thing on our face, with no use.
"My family is so high on themselves.." I muttered, the bushes suddenly moved and out popped a person. "Who are you?" I snapped standing suddenly.

~TL

She_wolf_warrior
17th May 2003, 03:44 PM
HAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T DARE MESS WITH THE SLYNESS OF THE SHE WOLF MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ((Oh ya, I can't find the sign up thing for my charactor))

Samchu
17th May 2003, 03:47 PM
Name~Sam
age~16
gender~male
personality~friednly and out-going, very adventureous and loves to play around and have fun
looks~short blonde hair, deep blue eyes, wears black t-shirt with jeans and black trainers
spirit animal choice~bottlenosed dolphin
magic~ Wet rush~Powerful sweep of water
Melt~body turns to liquid for a short while
Blast canon~Energy blast
history~grew up in an average family but was always curious about everything. Continually tries to bend the rules so that he can have more freedom without getting into trouble. But once he crossed the Shark KingDom's king and now has to be careful if he ever goes anywhere near their territory.
other~chops other into tiny pieces and runs off

Sam
~~~
I was out swimming as usual, nothing better to do so why not? I went all the way to the edge of the shark kingdom, i really shouldn't go there...the king's out to get me...
Well, what he can't see he can't hurt...
I cloaked myself and swam right into his kingdom, I even went into the bushes in the garden.
I de-cloaked. I could hide here and regain my strength. Then someone came out, she was so beautiful...she couldn't be much younger than me either. I wondered who she was.
I had to find out so I swam out of the bushes.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I'm Sam." I replied, being completely honest. "Who might you be?"
She looked at me strangely, i was blabbering and I knew it. I couldn't help it. I was captivated by her beauty but at the same time I was scared that the king would find me and kick my ***.

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 04:02 PM
KAT!! check on the pages back, it was on the third of second page! NOW GO!!!!!!!!!
jeez...
Shes right, you can't win against her in a animal knowledge fight.. X_X

Jennifer
~~~~~
"I'm Jennifer, Princess of the Shark Kingdom." I stated sitting back down, joined me on the bench. I knew him he was wanted in the Orca and Shark Kingdom for Theft and other things. "Your Omaras(or was it Omaros?? ?_?), Sam Omaras, your wanted in both Orca and Shark Kingdoms."
"I know, only the Dophin Prince is dfending me, what makes me safe only there." He sighed shaking his head.
"Then why are you in the Shark Kingdom? I could call the gaurds on you right now."
"You wouldn't."
"Why?"
"Because, why would you want to put me away? I'd never see such a beauitful face again." He complimented, that was the best one I had ever gotten.
"Thanks." I said, very shocked.

Samchu
17th May 2003, 04:08 PM
Sam
~~~
I sat beside her. "I know I got a bit of a rep. but I did what I did for one reason."
"What's that?"
I looked upwards. "To get up there. Someone I met offered to show me a way up without being spotted by any guards or anything. I had to 'borrow' the stuff to pay him with and I only knocked out that guard because I had no choice. But it was worth it. The surface is beautiful." I looked over at her. "Just like you." Suddenly, I had an idea. "Would you like me to show you?"

She_wolf_warrior
17th May 2003, 04:11 PM
Yep, that's your lesson for ya. Y'ok, Me find it

Name~Reena
Age~14
Personality~Clever, smart, loyal
red t-shirt with jeans
Spirit Animal Choice~Orca
Magic~
Whirlpool-creates small whirlpools
Underwater wave- a wave of water that acts as if it was above
Mind Talk-You can speak with thought.
Past~((No good ideas are with me at the momment))
Other~((Can't think of one either ))

G2G

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 04:29 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
"Have you ever seen the sky?" I asked.
"No, I didn't break the water, it was so amazing right where I was and I was scared, but if you come maybe I'll break it."
"Then setence for swimming that high is torture for 5 months and breaking it is death." I stated again, he sighed and started to leave. "Wait, I wanna come, I never get to go anywhere, I wanna leave the Shark Kingdom." He nodded and smiled, as I fallowed I didn't realize it but I had left the border, we were in no mans land.
"This isn't the Sharks Kingdom." I muttered, I started to swim up, he fallowed me, I laughed as he grabbed me back down and tickled me. Stop!" I cried, tickling him back.
There was only one fear in the ocean no one ever wanted to see, the Monster, it was feared by every Kingdom, I suddenly realizaed we where in its territory.
"Jenn run!" He cried starting to swim faster, I looked and saw a dark shadow coming towards me, and teeth! I screamed and swam as fast as I could. Soon it's mouth was ontop of us, I clinged to sam, I was more frightened then I had ever been.
Soon a power glow surrounded us, as the mouth closed.

*3 seconds later*

I sputtered up water, it was freezing where ever we were, It was so bright, it hurt my eyes, I heard sam moving around, and felt him put something soft under my head.
"Jenny you ok?" I heard his soft vioce, my head ached, my eyes hurt, and I felt something new in my lungs, coming through my nose.
I finally opened my eyes, it was so bright, I coughed more.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"We're not in water thats for sure."
"What?" I opened my eyes full, and light poured in, it hurt so much, but soon my eyes got used to it, and my head stoped. "We're on land." I stuttered out, I shivered, I was cold, sam wraping his shirt around me.
"We're so dead if we go back." Sam sighed, standing up. I looked up at him then back down frowning.
"Yeah.." I muttered, trying to stand up, this was weird, I was heaveir on land, more gravity I guess. "Wow, this is wierd.."
"Yeah, but you get used to it." Sam joked. I smiled then continued to try to stand up.

Samchu
17th May 2003, 04:54 PM
Sam
~~~
"Here," I said, pulling her to her feet. I don't know how, but this felt quite normal to me. She wasn't used to the gravity though and her legs gave way almost immediately.
I caught her before she reached the ground, we both looked at each other blushing.
"We should get somewhere safe before we get spotted," I suggested.
She nodded. I started moving, carefully putting one foot in front of the other, Jenn copied and soon we were doing it as easily as we could swim.
We rested for a while. We weren't used to this new surrounding area, we'd known water and that was it. But this was land. Land was unfamiliar territory.
"So," i said, "which way should we go?"

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 05:16 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
I looked around, nothing in site, just more of these wierd things, brown at the bottom but green flakey things.
"What are these things?" I asked, sam shrugged and Touched them, the flakes were soft, but the brown part was hard, and hurt if you hit it.
"Water Kingdom introders!" I looked up to see thousands of dragon like things, screeching. "Get them and kill the male! Take the women back for breeding!"
"Uhh I suggest we run!" I said, taking off, it wasn't that hard, only thing was these things caught up quick.
My ability to see into the past came up, I saw huge land masses all being engulfed in a sea, slowly.. Some people died of shock due to the cold of the water, then it was the present, showing me meeting sam, and escaping the monster, then future if we were caught.
"Sam, you have any power that can get them to back off?"
"The ones closest yes."
"Fine use it!"
He shot energy at them the ones about to strike backed off, I shot electricity, shocking them to the ground after he hit them.
"WATER!" I called, running faster, I felt myself suddenly going up, I looked up to see one lifting me up, fear again.
"Sam!" I called, as the dragon thing flew away.

Samchu
17th May 2003, 05:23 PM
Sam
~~~
"Jennifer!" I ran after it. I couldn't let them take her away! I'd never forgive myself.
I was so focused on catching up to that thing that I forgot all about the other ones. Until one of them slammed into my side.
I smacked into the ground but forced myself up. I was surrounded.
"Damn..." I muttered under my breath. I didn't have enough time to do this. That thing was getting away.
"I'd love to stay and play, but I have to be elsewhere." I used my attack wet rush to cover the area with water, then melted into it to avoid detection.
Once I was a safe difference away I reformed and took to the land. The kingdom wasn't hard to find, it was crawling with guards, it would take some time to get in.
I grabbed onto the edges and pulled myself up.
"Hang on Jenn, I'm comming." I said quietly.

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 05:45 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I was guessing it was night, I was locked in a cell, with one window, wierd lights were in the sky, beautiful. Though, not such a beautiful place to sit and look at it.
"Sam, where are you. I'm scared." I cried, I guess I had never felt this way before, because water came out of my eye. What was this stuff? It was salty, I guess this is what happens when you enter saddness.
"Sam.." I cried, I looked at the guards out side of my cell, they had no feelings, they were.. not even human.. I was scared..
What will they do to me?

Samchu
18th May 2003, 04:03 AM
Sam
~~~
I finally got up to the top. I don't know how long it had taken but at least I was finally there.
There were rows of cells and weird looking creatures patrolling up and down. Two of them started talking so I ducked down and listened.
"Is the girl in the cell?"
"Yes. They'll be preparing her for breeding shortly."
Breeding? Sick mother ******s!
I couldn't bear to hear anymore so I exploded both their heads with energy blasts. More came and I killed those as well. I looked down, so many bodies, which one had a key to open Jenn's cell? Which one was Jenn's cell?
I'd better find it first. I started moving quickly, looking into every cell as I went past until I found her.
I used my wet rush technique to force water into Jenn's cell then used melt to pass through it.
"You okay?" I asked, walking over.
She looked at me, water in her eyes and running down her cheeks, then she got up and hugged me tightly. She was shaking, but I knew it wasn't from the cold.
"Come on, let's get out of here." I used melt so that both of us became apart of the water and then stayed wih it as it ran down the side.
We re-formed when it reached the bottom, Jenn was still holding on to me so I put one arm around her legs and lifted, then supported her with the other. She wasn't that heavy so I took her all the way back to the beach. I sat down on a rock.
"We're safe now," I whispered to Jenn.
"I was so scared..."
"I know. But it's all okay now." I thought for a moment, there was only one thing I could say. "I think it's time to go back home."
"We can't. You know they'll kill us if we do."
"But they don't know we were here. If anyone saw us it would have been when that thing almost ate us. Jenn there's no place for us here."
She nodded gently, she knew I was right. We'd be better off back home.
We both jumped into the water and swam back towards the shark kingdom, we'd been gone for quite a while so I helped Jenn think up an allaby.
Once we got back to the garden I decided it was time to leave.
"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked.
"Yeah..."
"Shall I come tomorrow? Meet you in the garden?"
"I'd like that."
"Tomorrow then." I turned to go, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for all of that to happen. I just wanted to show you what it was like." I started to swim off but something blocked my way.
Uh-oh! The guards!
"You're both under arrest for breaching the surface!"
How the hel* did they know?
They closed in around us.
"Wait a second. Jennifer's inncent. I forced her to go with me against her will. I'm the one you want."
The guards left Jenn alone and started forcing me away. I had to lie, Jenn had just gone through something terible and I couldn't just let her face death after all of it.
I was locked in a cell. The king was out at a meeting with the king of the Orca kingdom which meant he'd already be p****d off when he got back.
I sat on the floor and went through the list of crimes I'd get charged for:
THEFT
ASSAULT
BREACHING THE SURFACE
And the best one of all KIDNAPPING THE PRINCESS
I wasn't looking at a death sentance I was looking at an eternity of torture.
I hit one of the walls, all that and I don't even get to tell Jenn I love her? That su**s! I could have told her so many times but at least this way she won't be as upset when I eventually die.
Sounds came outside, signalling the king's return. I gulped nervously. This wasn't going to be good...

She_wolf_warrior
18th May 2003, 06:16 AM
~Reena~

I sat at home(that's a reflection of my own life :P ), looking outside. I opened the door, and swam out. Being bored, I headed out to find a kelp forest

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 12:01 PM
Kat, I suggest you make decent posts, three sentences is not enough, consider this a warning.

Jenn
~~~
I ran down the hall and ran right into my father, in his HammerHead Shark form, meaning he defenity wasn't the most happy king.
"Jennifer, I'm very disappointed in you, you should've called the gaurds." He said, glaring at me with his shark eyes.
"Sorry Father." I muttered walking away, I looked back as they talked to Sam for a moment, then left. I ran back to the cell. "Hey Sam." I quickly blurted out.
"Hi, wasn't expecting you here."
"Yeah well, my dads a dumb****, he never thinks I'll betray him."
"OH well, my dads not that dense." He shrugged.
"Tell me, how will you dad react when he finds out you broke the surface?"
"Err, in a bad way I guess."
"And when he finds out you helped a Great White Shark Spirit Carrier?"
"I'm in ****."

Samchu
18th May 2003, 12:07 PM
Sam
~~~
"But it's nothing compared to the trouble I'll be in with your father." I said, "he thinks I kidnapped you. Who knows what's going to happen to me, it's apparently worse than breaking the surface."
She sat down in front of me.
"Aparently he's gonna tell my parents what he's gonna do to me and they ain't gonna get the chance to object. Doesn't look like I'm gonna be allowed to go home..." I shook my head. "As it stands, I'm either looking at a death sentance or torture for the rest of my life."

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 12:59 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"Theres one more option you have." I said, comforting him, he looked at me.
"You can run." He looked at me shocked, I pointed at the open cell door, then I kissed him. "You can run, and I'll go with you, I'm not afriad of the world, I'm a Great White Shark, I can defen myself and you."
"If we're going to run, then you need some clothes that arn't very rich and fancy."
"Come on." I said, leading him to the royal bedroom, he was amazed at it. "Sam, we gotta go faster, my dad could come in at any second."
"This?"
"Nah makes you look like you from the eel kingdom."
"True.."
"This?"
"Nah, to rich."
"This?"
"Nope."
We kept going until sam found one he thought was prefect, it had been along time since I even wore the thing, my dad wanted me to make a point I was rich, I hated wearing really fancy things so this I felt great.. (this is what she wearing (http://www.absolutely.net/lopez/jl167.htm))
Suddenly gaurds burst in shocked to see me with him. The strange purple glow returned, surrounding us. I felt afriad, no where was it goign to take us?

*3 seconds later*

"Where are we?" I asked, we weren't near any Kingdom I knew of, it was to deep, so dark, and WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!
"We're in the ****ing Giant Squid Kingdom!"
"Run for it, It'll eat us!" I called, suddenly a bright light surround me, I felt larger then usual, I looked over to where sam was and there was a dolphin!
"What the hell?" I muttered soon remembering the squid and we both took off.

Samchu
18th May 2003, 01:34 PM
Sam
~~~
We swam as fast as we could, fearing for our lives...again. We managed to lose it in a coral reef. Lucky us.
I looked over at Jenn. "You're a...a...shark!" I said in disbelief.
"Well you're a dolphin." Jenn replied.
I looked, it was true. I was a dolphin.
"Oh the humanity..." I groaned.
The two of us just floated there, confused and a little scared.
"This could prove a problem..." I said, finally breaking the silence.
"No ****."
"We have to find out why we turned into our spirits and get back to normal. I can't survive as a dolpin."
So I sort of lied. I could survive as a dolphin but I couldn't really do 'things' with Jenn if we were of different species.
"Let's get moving," I said, "the sooner we find out what's wrong the sooner we can get back to normal."

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 01:44 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
Well we must of been swimming for hours, because next thing I knew I was hungry.
"Sam.."
"Yeah?"
"We have a slight problem.."
"What?"
"I'm hungry."
He just looked at me, I looked at him back, sighing to myself, he shook his head doubtfully, I sighed and kept swimming, suddenly I was back into my normal form.
And Sam soon after, I kinda just sat there, I guess depression got the better of me, I wanted to eat, I wanted to sleep, I wanted to go home surprising.
"Come on jenn, its not that bad is it."
I turned away from him and nodded. He sighed and sat down beside me, I leaned against him.
"I wanna go home.."
"Don't worry we're find a place where they can't find us."
"I guess." I sighed.

Samchu
18th May 2003, 01:56 PM
Sam
~~~
"Hey cheer up," I said, putting my arm around her. "It ain't all bad. We're together aren't we and we're finally free. We can visit the surface whenever we want as well."
"I guess..."
I sighed. "Look, if you really want to go back I'll take you."
She looked up at me. "Really?"
"I just want you to be happy. Even if it means taking you back to shark kingdom. I'm sure I can find a way to keep seeing you." I kissed her. "Whatever you decide, I'll be behind you one hundred percent."

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 02:05 PM
(sam theres another RPG you gotta post in)

Jenn
~~~
"I don't want to go back, I just don't wanna be her either." I sighed, soon we were going again, seeing few peasents on the way, soon, I sat back down again, but in a dark cave, with a air pocket in it, it was a prefect hiding stop, and soon I almost fell asleep on sam.
"Strange, I didn't know air could make you feel this way." He said, I guess he didn't realize I was awake.
"Hmm, I guess."
He looked down in surprise, I smiled up at him, he blushed real bad this time.
"Go to sleep." He said, closing my eyes.

Samchu
18th May 2003, 02:28 PM
Sam
~~~
She actually went to sleep. I was kinda surprised, I didn't expect her to listen to me.
I smiled. She was so cute when she was sleeping.
Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, the two of us could survive with only each other, we didn't need anyone else.
I sat back against one of the walls. We needed to go somewhere, somewhere far from the kingdoms where we could be together.
I was to tired to think so I just closed my eyes and went to sleep...

She_wolf_warrior
18th May 2003, 04:19 PM
You know, I would love to see what ideas you would have if your dad had to kick you off the comp

~Reena~

As I swam across the land with spear at hand, ready to strike anything that moved. A parrot fish, that strayed from the reef was pecking at a dead clam. I threw my spear at the fish, it missed and got stuck in an anchor stone for one of the kelp stalks "DANG IT". When I swam to the bottom, I found that my spearhead has been bent "There has got to be a better way to do this". I looked up, and sighed "I wonder where other ppls are?"

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 03:28 PM
Jenn
~~~
I woke up looking into the water, it was darker then when we first got here, meaning it was night. I felt so tired, I lied back down on Sams chest. I could here his heart, it seemede endless, until it happened.
The cave shook and Sam snapped awake, he looked around and then looked into the water, it had turned red.
We doved outside and looked at the surface, which was hard to see because we were so deep. Those dragon things were attack again, that means my fathers army.
"Sam we gotta run."
"Why?"
"Because of that!" I pointed at the same sea monster, eating Shark warriors and dragon thigns alike.
"I agree."
We botht ook off at lightning speeds, soon, my gills couldn't take it as much as sams, I could breathe!
"Sam!"
He turned to see me drowning? How was I drowning? I'm a water human, I can't drown.

Samchu
19th May 2003, 03:43 PM
Sam
~~~
"Jenn!" I swam back over to her. She was...drowning!? It wasn't possible!
No time for that. If she couldn't breathe down here then maybe she could breathe up there.
I grabbed her tightly below her arms and pulled upwards, towards the surface. It was dangerous but it was the only way to save her.
On land I quickly carried her body away from the fighting. She wasn't breathing but she was still alive.
What could I do? How was I supposed to start her breathing again? What about this 'air' stuff? Maybe...
I bent over and...
*Enter mouth-to-mouth scene*
She was breathing! She was actually breathing! Thank heaven it worked!
I carried her so that we could no longer hear the sounds of battle and sat down, resting her head against my chest like before. It was dark, but there was enough light to see.
I ran my hand over her gills, there had to be some explanation to why she drowned. Then I felt something, a small lump that shouldn't really be there. I fiddled and managed to force it out.
It was a small, round object, hard and shiny. There was nothing like it in the sea, those things must have put it in her.
Maybe that's why the fighting was so close to us. Had they used it to track her?
Jenn started moving, interrupting my train of thought.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked.

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 04:13 PM
Jenn
~~~
"Ok, I really don't like water when I have a thing in my gill." I coughed, sam laughing and held me up, the world was spinning, oh great. "One more thing."
"What?"
"I'm still hungry." I collasped after that tired from running, I just wanted to relax, I was panting so bad, he was breathing out of his gills, I guess they had adapted to air. But soon the closed up and he breathe threw his nose.
"Ok Jenn, here." He grabbed a wierd round thing from the tree. I just looked at it, then at him.
"What is it?"
"I don't know, but the dragon guys ate it, so its not poisoness."
I bit into it, a sweet flavor filled my mouth, I past it up to Sam, the same thing happened to him, I ate only too then I closed my eyes, but didn't fall asleep.
"Hey! who are you!" I looked up to see a human, but different from us, not adapted to water.. But.. Land? And what was he saying? What did that mean?
"Sam, he isn't part of us..." He said, jumping up into the tree, then helping Sam up, I was scared, I cuddled up to sam, not more frightened then ever, what there a different type of human? who dressed this weirdly?
Sam seemed to understand, but he stayed up in the tree with me.
"Well?" He called, from the bottom of the tree.
He was older then us, about in his 40's. Wore very wierd clothes and had no gills behind his ears.
"I'm Sam." He called down, holding me tighter.
"Eh ok, and she is?"
"She's Jennifer, but she doesn't understand our languaged."

Samchu
19th May 2003, 04:25 PM
Sam
~~~
"Oh, ok. You guys gonna come down? I know somewhere safe." He called up.
"Don't worry Jenn, we can trust him." I said quietly, trying to comfort her. "We'll be right down."
I climbed down and then helped Jenn. We stood, facing him, Jenn still holding on to me tightly.
"Is she okay?" The guy asked.
"She'll be alright. She just needs some time to recover, she's been through hel* these past few hours."
He nodded and lead the way.
It was like our Kingdoms underwater, but they were built upon the land. So...amazing.
"You can stay here." he said, showing us a small building. "The beasts don't try attacking anymore."
"Thankyou."
I took Jenn inside. There was a bedroom with a double bed, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. It was a house.
I sat down on the edge of the bed with Jenn. "This isn't so bad." I said.
"I guess not," replied Jenn.
I sighed. "Look, I hate to admi this, but I don't think this is going to work. We aren't meant to be on land and we can't survive alone in the sea. Jenn, I think we need to go home."

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 04:41 PM
~Reena~

I took what was left of my spear, and swam home "I doubt there is any 'swim-throughs' here" I put the broken spear on the entrence, not caring what happened to it. I turned on my back, and relaxed while swimming "I wonder if there is anything to do here". I explored the outskerts(sp?) of the kingdom

Pichu Luver
20th May 2003, 03:52 PM
Jenn
~~~~
I sighed and looked over at the door, I haerd a wierd loud sound, kinda like a rock hitting something fast, but ten times louder and faster. The door burst open suddenly, The dragons, but they were different, black and larger, and rool dripping off, royal gaurds maybe.
"You! Grab them both! They'll be used for scientific experiments!"
"Jesus crist.." Sam said, I turned to him.
"Who the **** is that?"
"Long story will explain some day!" I ran and jumped onto the next building, he just made it, only problem was they could fly.
"Sam! Water!" I called, half way down towards the ocean, I hit it wrong, my leg went numb then the pain struck it, and I collided with the rocks.
Everything went black then, but the pain on my body sadly didn't.

Samchu
20th May 2003, 04:11 PM
Sam
~~~
"No!" I managed to get it out before I hit the water. Why her!? I swam back up to the surface and made my way over to her as quickly as possible.
The dragon things were closing in. "Back off!" I yelled, firing energy blasts at them.
I must have been really angry because I somehow managed to shoot all of them down, even killing some of them.
I checked Jenn. She was in bad shape, really bad shape. There was nothing I could do for her. I didn't have the expertese. I'd have to take her back.
I picked her up carefully and jumped into the water, swimming downwards towards the Shark Kingdom.
"Hold on Jenn," I said quietly.
I went, even though I knew I could be killed I went right in. Jenn's life was more important right now anyway.
I handed her over to guards who took her inside the palace. Her father came out shortly after.
"Will she be okay?" I asked.
"That's none of your concern."
"But-"
"No buts. Now be quiet whilst I deal with your punishment."
Great, the love of my life could be dying inside that building and he's more interested in punishing me.
"So, what is it?" I asked.
"I banishing you to the Dolphin Kingdom."
"What!? How am I supposed to see Jenn?"
"You're not, that's the idea. She will stay here, away from people like you, somewhere safe where I can keep an eye on her. This way I can find someone decent for her."
"You're gonna force her to marry someone!? What about her feelings!?"
"That is none of your concern. Now I suggest you get back home, before I have the guards kill you."
I glared at him. He wasn't going to tell me how Jenn was, I'd be worried sick for ages now but i had no choice, I had to leave. I turned and swam back home.
"What the f*** were you thinking!?" My dad yelled at me. "Theft, assault, breaching the surface and kidnapping the shark kingdom's princess twice!? What's wrong with you!?"
I kept silent.
"Never, have I ever been so ashamed. Go to your room!"
I swam up and closed the door. What was the point of trying to make him understand? He wouldn't listen. He had no idea how I felt, torn away from the person I care most about.
I looked out my window. I could see the Shark kingdom's palace from here, the thing was so big!
"I hope Jenn's okay," I said quietly.

She_wolf_warrior
20th May 2003, 04:30 PM
~Reena~

As I swam around the kingdom, I saw what had happened(well, what had happened on the outside of course) "What the hell happened there?". I watched Sam go home. I thought for a second if I should follow him and ask what had happened back there. I made up my mind to follow him, but in a calm mannor

Pichu Luver
20th May 2003, 04:34 PM
Jenn
~~~
I woke up blurred and frightened, something forcing air into my lungs, I didn't like it where was Sam?
"Jenny?" It was my mothers voice, I paniced I was home, Sam was dead? or something else?
"Wheres Sam?" I bolted up suddenly, My mother grabbed me and wrapped me in a blanket.
"Poor baby, what did that kidnapper do to you?"
"Nothing let me go!" I said standing up, clean clothes and everything.
I sighed and ranout, running right into my father, with some high *** punk beside him, I sighed and stood there looking at him.
"Jenn meet your new husband Troy."
I just looked at them both and walked past them, I kept walking right out of the palace, I looked back at it, then at the Dolphin Village ahead.
"Sam.." I thought, as I walked there, I was surprised how un defended this place was.

*2 hours later*

I looked at one of the farms, harvesting fresh kelp, I liked my lips, but then I saw someone walk into it, it was.. Sam!
"Sam!" I called, he turned and was shocked to see me, his father was right beside him, but I didn't care. I just jumped into his arms. "Sam..." I wispered, kissing him.

Samchu
21st May 2003, 01:04 AM
Sam
~~~
"You're okay! I was so worried about you!" I said, holding her tightly.
I looked over and saw my dad's shocked expression. He actually believed I'd kidnapped her. Typical, no support from my family!!!
"Come on Jenn, I'll take you back to my place."
We went to my little home. It was really small compared to the palace, but then, so was everything. No one could afford such lavish houses with the high tax rates.
I took her upstairs into my room, the one place where I could actually get some privacy, thanks to the lock on my door.
I locked the door.
Jenn and I sat on my bed and we talked a bit. I was so happy she was okay. But I had something to tell her.
"Jenn, I have to go."
What? Why?"
"I have no protection here. Since the dolphin prince found out I 'kidnapped' you, he's no longer protecting me. A royal guard from any kingdom could show up and take me away somewhere. That's why I have to leave."
She kissed me. "If you have to go so soon the least you can do is say goodbye properly."
I just looked at her strangely. She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid down on my bed, pulling me down with her.
"Oh..." I suddenly realised. I smiled and kissed her. "I that's what you want..." I ran my hand down her top. "Then that's what you get."
*Too early to put anything here.*
I looked over at Jenn who was lying beside me. "I wish I didn't have to go." I said.
"So do I."
"I guess we'd better get going then." I said, getting out of bed and starting to get dressed.
She tried to persuade me to take her with me but I already knew it wouldn't work.
"Look. This is the address of the friend I'm gonna stay with. I'll write to you everyday and if something goes wrong I'll cover over right away."
She took it and nodded.
"Goodbye kiss?" I asked.
She smiled and kissed me. "Be careful okay?"
"I will." And then I turned and swam off, leaving her outside of the Shark Kingdom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TL get your character to follow along with the letter idea, I've got a plot twist planned.

She_wolf_warrior
21st May 2003, 03:28 PM
I looked at a distance, watching Jenn and Sam "Whoa, what's happening there" I swam closer, hiding anywhere I can fit. My peeping eyes watched Sam swim off, and Jenn staying. I inched closer, trying not to be seen

Pichu Luver
21st May 2003, 03:40 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
*plays Stand By Me for this post*
I sighed, and walked home, my heart felt so heavy, I barely made it to the garden when I broke down and sat alone on bench, looking at the mountains hopefully to see sam comin over them, but nothing, just a school of salmon.
Who are you? "Sam." Oh I'm Jennifer the Shark Kingdom Princess.
Jenn! Are you ok? My thoughts kept repeating the moments with Sam what were the most fun of all.
"Sam.." I murmured doubtfully.

She_wolf_warrior
21st May 2003, 03:45 PM
Seeing Jenn go home, I followed her halfway. I stopped when I saw the palace "DANG, is that her house". Not wanting to get in trouble, I swam back to my house, feeling that I should repair my spear. As I swam home, I picked up a stone to be used as a spearhead

Samchu
21st May 2003, 04:04 PM
Heh heh heh! PLOT TWIST!!!!!

*3 months after previous post*
I looked out of the window sighing. I held the letters Jenn had sent me in my hand.
"You thinking about her again?" I looked back to see Jake standing in the doorway. I was staying with him. He wasn't exactly my friend, actually he was my brother. My brother who had been exiled several years ago. The person I respected the most.
"Is it so surprising?" I replied.
He walked in. "I got good news. That house you've been saving up for, well the owners have agreed to sell. It's all your bro!"
"Great..."
"You could sound a little bit happier about it."
I sighed. "I know and I am happy, it's just that...I really want to see Jenn again. Everyday that goes by is torture, I won't be able to take it much longer."
"Just hold out for a month or so. Then it should be okay." He sat down and started reading the paper. "Hey, isn't Jenn the princess of the Shark Kingdom?"
"Yeah?"
"Well it says here that she's getting married."
"WHAT!?"
"To some loser called Troy. What!? When!?"
"In...5 hours."
"5 hours!? I have to get moving!"
I started to rumage through the wardrobe, I had to have at least one suit in here.
"What are you doing?"
"I cant let her marry him!"
I quickly grabbed a suit and put it on, then examined myself in the mirror. my hair was no longer its beach blonde colour but was now a sort of blackish-brown. Even my entire body shape had changed, for the better of course.
I ran past Jake. "But what are you going to do once you've stopped the wedding!?"
"I'll think of something!" I called back.
*5 HOURS LATER*
I sat in one of the seats in the church. I'd gotten in because I hadn't been recognised. My brother was good. Troy was standing at the alter. F****** punk!
The music played and everyone stood. Jenn walked down the aisle with her father. She was smiling but Icould she was upset. She hadn't changed much but had without a doubt grown more beautiful.
*ENTER WEDDING SPEECHES*
"If anyone has any reason why these two shouldn't marry, speak now or forever hold your piece."
"I do!" I shouted, standing up. "I am in love with this woman!"
There were gasps all around the room, some women even fainted.
I rushed out into the isle and ran towards them.
"Someone stop him!" ordered the king.
Guards came pouring out but I knocked them back with my energy blast until finally I made it up to the alter.
"Hey Troy."
He looked at me. I punched him in the face and he passed out. I turned to Jenn. "I'm sorry I took so long to come back to you."
She suddenly realised it was me. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Damn it felt good.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see the guards comming.
Time to leave...
I used my melt technique and both of us disappeared. We swam all the way to my brother's house and then reappeared on the roof.
"I didn't think you'd..."
"What choice did I have?"
She kissed me. "Thankyou."

She_wolf_warrior
21st May 2003, 04:12 PM
I swam up to a coral ridge, wondering what happened to the 2 ppls. I had my spear with my, finished....well....it at least had a spearhead on it. I got a hard rock, and wittled away at it, making it sharp. At the same time, I was still curious about that palace. I made up my mind. I would go there and check things out. I got to the place where the wedding was held. I hid and saw Sam and Jenn disapear "Cool". I wasn't really sure where they went though

Pichu Luver
21st May 2003, 04:26 PM
Jenn
~~~
I looked over at the other guy, Jake, I'm guessing then back at Sam.
"You've changed." I said, walking around, I snapped my fingers and more comfortable clothes appeared on me.

*1 hour later*

I kept training, learning how to fight, blades suddenly appeared out of my wrists, I started cutting down the kelp, and stabbing, going faster and faster, I didn't notice, but I had vut down half of the kelp..
"Ops."
"What ya doin?"
Sam came out from behind one of the kelp. I sighed and walked up to him, I smiled innocently. Wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him.

She_wolf_warrior
21st May 2003, 04:56 PM
I swam at the top of the kelp forest for an idea for my spear. I cut off a line of kelp with the spear edge, and tied it around the end. I tested it by aiming it by a kelp stalk. I threw it and held the kelp rope tightly. It broke and the spear fell "Grrrrrr, nothing ever works out for me". It continued to fall until it jammed into a kelp stalk, quite near to Jenn and Sam. I wiped my forehead in relief "Thank god". I swam down to retrieve it

Samchu
22nd May 2003, 12:51 AM
Sam
~~~
"Same here," I joked.
She smiled again, damn how much I'd missed her these past months. I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered into her ear, "let's go take a break."
She nodded and holding hand's we walked into Jake's house. We didn't need to sell the kelp until tomorrow, there was plenty of time to get it all harvested.
We sat down on my bed. "I really missed you," I said.
"Me to."
"At least we're together now." I said, kissing her.
We laid down on the bed together, not doing anything just, talking. It made me happy just to hear her voice again.

Pichu Luver
22nd May 2003, 08:40 PM
Jenn
~~~
Damn how I wanna go out and explore again. Both those humans on land.. it was so strange..
"Whats wrong jenn?"
"It's just that, those humans on land, they have no gills, how do they survive?"
"Jenn theres food on land, we tasted some."
"I know it's just... I heard out them, they catch things they don't understand and torment them, and well you more like them you understand I don't what if they find out about me..." I sighed rubbing my wrists, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his chests, I looked at him.
"Why do you always look on the downsides?"
"I don;t I just happen to look at reality."
He laughed and fiddled around with my hair.
"What are you down."
"Exploring a womens hair world." He joked.
I smiled, it was good to have sam back.
"Sam.."
"Yeah?"
"How did you understand the humans on land?"
"He looked at me silent for a moment.
~~
dun dun dun

M1ND G4ME
22nd May 2003, 08:53 PM
Are you allowing Lsus? *might sign up*

Samchu
23rd May 2003, 12:54 AM
*SHRUGS* Me thinks we are.

Sam
~~~
"Well I don't know if I can trust you..." I joked.
She pulled one of those sarcastic 'are you serious' faces.
"I was only kidding. Look my mom...she lived on the land. Before she didn't have any gills, if you can believe that. Anyway, one day my dad went up there, there was no punishment for it back then but thdre was fear, he just didn't happen to have any. Anyways, he ran into my mom and fell for her. They spent a lot of time together and she became curous about the water. She started to spend a lot of time swimming in it and eventually she developed gills. So they got married and went to live in the dolphin village and then me and my brother were born. She would teach us how to speak like they do up there and we eventually learned." I explained.
"Can you teach me?"
"Really?"
She nodded.
"Well okay then."
*7 days later*
"Well you know pretty much every word I know now." I said.
"Wow, that was quick."
"It's an easy to learn language."
We'd moved to my house now, it was really nice in there, kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom with double bed. Not bad concidering the high taxes.
We were sitting on the edge of the bed, finishing off her lesson.
"Well, that got rid of the past week. Now what do we do?" I asked.

Pichu Luver
23rd May 2003, 06:01 AM
Yeah we're accepting late sign ups.
I'll post laterz I'm very busy.

M1ND G4ME
23rd May 2003, 09:15 AM
Name~Hunter
age~16
gender~Male
personality~Keeps to Himself, Has a good sence of humor, Doesn't Have many friends.
looks~Sapphire Blue eyes, Black Hair, 5'7", Black Jeans, and a Tan
spirit animal choice~Dolphin
magic~
Slipstream: He holds out his hand and the water current goes forward quickly in a snake like fashion. Weak at first but gets stronger.
Telepathic: He can speak With animals, Or Other Humans with his mind. (Scientists say Dolphins can do that so meh)
Ocean Blend: He stays in one spot and becomes invisible to anything near him. He can still be located by sound though.
history~He didnt have many friends when he was younger, He did have one friend Named Jenn who was a Princess but Her father Dispises him, He would always have to sneak around when he went to visit her so hes gotten better at it as hes matured.
other~He has a sword That has slits through the edge of the blade so it cuts through water easily. (I need a weapon ._.)

Edit: *slaps you on the shoulder* You never let me have any fun ._.

Pichu Luver
24th May 2003, 11:41 AM
Telekenesis = NO!!!!!
WhirlPool = NO!!!!!!

sorry hunter but there way to power.

M1ND G4ME
24th May 2003, 02:20 PM
Everythings always to powerful in my sign ups, edited though

Totodile Lover
25th May 2003, 06:12 PM
Jenn
~~~
"Can we go back to the surface?" I asked, he turned to me surprised by my question.
I wasn't crazy, I just wanted to go back, it was beautiful up there. Those humans.. They can't adapt to have gills, what type of life is that? But what if they come down here? and Catch us all?
Nah they don't have the right technology to come here.
"Please sam?"
~~
Sam can you go along with it? I got a something planned for jenn.

Samchu
26th May 2003, 05:56 AM
No prob.

Sam
~~~
"No problem, if that's what you want to do." I replied.
We swam outside.
"It won't take long, it's not very deep here." I explained and started to lead the way.
Jake said he'd been this way before and that it would be easy to sneak past any guards. We'd have to, people were still looking for us.
Luckily it was really easy and we made it easily onto the land.
I stretched, "that wasn't too bad." I turned to Jenn, "well here we are. What did you plan on having us do this time?"

M1ND G4ME
26th May 2003, 02:41 PM
~^*(Hunter)*^~

I got up after setting on a rock at the surface resting. I looked over and saw two People getting out of the water. '...Jenn?' I thought and walked closer. "It is her! JENN!" I yelled and ran up giving her a hug and kiss. "Hunter! I havent seen you in forever!" She said and hugged me back. The guy she was with jus stood to the side and gave a forced cough.

"Oh! uh yeah Hunter, This is Sam." She said as her and I were blushing. "Eh Heh, Hi." I said and stuck out my hand for a handshake. He wasnt very happy with me for some reason and his grip was crushing my hand. We began glaring at each other but Jenn stepped up behind me. "Guys, What are you two mad about?" She asked and we let go of each others hands. "Noting!" We both yelled and glared at each other again.

"Oh brother." She said and smacked us both on the cheek. 'Just like old times' I thoguht to myself and started laughing. Jenn lookedat my confused but shruged and then told Sam how We knew each other when we were younger. Sam obviously didnt like me at all so he just asked Jenn to explain what she was wanting to do up on the surface.

:o

Samchu
30th May 2003, 03:57 PM
*Pushes this up to page one so TL can do her post*

Totodile Lover
30th May 2003, 05:39 PM
can't pot, I'm stumped, plus I'm busy can sam post something? but make it like a chase seen plz.

Samchu
31st May 2003, 12:48 PM
Fine...Me to the rescue again. *Sighs* no peace for the wicked.

Sam
~~~
"Just because..." she replied, completely dodging my question.
I hated that. It was so irritating.
There was a loud screeching noise. We looked up, those dragon things were back.
"F***!" I cursed loudly.
We started running. If they caught us we'd be dead meat this time. We ran along the beach. They were catching up to us.
I spotted a cave and lead the others inside, barely dodging the dragon creature's claws.
e started to close up the entrance with rocks and eventually it became to small for them to get in.
"Well, what do we do now?" I asked, hoping someone could think something up or that Jenn's teleportation ability would kick in.

Totodile Lover
31st May 2003, 04:04 PM
lol thanx sam.

Jenn
~~~
A light gathrd around m, powr smd to com out of no whr and watr ruptd from th grund, blasting the cave around us, Dragon killed because of the boulders flying.
I collasped onto the ground tired and hoping we where safe.
"Are they gone?" I asked opening my eyes alittle, I looked up to see something wierd, come towards us.
It was snake like, red, blood dripping out of the mouth, and huge!!!
"****!" I called, closed me eyes and oepned them again two seconds later, I was flying? No.. I looked up to see a Human, in dragon armor, I gulped.
"Get a specimen?"
"Yes, its a female and can breathe in water. I'm bringing her back for testing."
I paniced.
"SAM!!!!HUNTER!! HELP!!!" I called, I prayed that they had heard me, because, well I was scared.

7 hours later

I lied there lifeless, in a tube lying flat on the ground, embeded into the ground, only thing I saw was straight up, A machine held me head still. Electricity charged through my body, it stung, I glanced out of the side of my eye, hundreds of tanks filled with lifeless bodies beside me. The water continued to make bubbles, like it was carbinated.
My body was now in a wierd suit, tight and had wierd black stripes on it, my hair was black with red tips. My eyes were all black, I felt like I wasn't a Water Human anymore, I was only specimen, with a wierd piece of biometal around my left eye, pictures of a earth with tones of land flashed through my head. As my tank sank lower into the ground, and a huge metal slab covered everybody tank, as if we weren't even here.
Help me.. I thought.. As soon the water turned fiercly hot and I fell into unconcious.
~~
this mission cannot be completed in one post!

Samchu
1st June 2003, 01:44 PM
yay! not long left in Malta! not long left in Malta! hey!

Sam
~~~
"Ow..." I groaned, sitting up slowly. I rubbed my head, a little blood came off onto my hands. One of the boulders must have hit it.
I pulled myself to my feet. Why is it so dark? I stumbled around a bit.
"Jenn? Hunter?" I called out but got no response. What happened?
"Is it ready?" A voice echoed. It was blurred.
"Yes."
"Then let's get started."
Lights flashed on suddenly. So bright. I put my hands over my eyes to shield them but I fell over backwards. What is this place?
"Great, you've brought me a bungling idiot."
My eyes adjusted. I was in some weird room with one wall completely made of glass. Weird guys in white suits were looking in.
"Start the tests."
Suddenly water began to fill the room. What were they testing for? And where were Jenn and Hunter? I had to get out! I started slamming against the glass and made a small crack. Water starting leaking through.
I used my melt technique to get out then changed back and began to blast the inside to bits with energy blasts. I grabbed one of the guys by the throat and lifted him off of the ground.
"Where are my friends?" I growled.
"We left the boy behind..." He choked.
"And Jenn? What did you mother f*****s do to her?"
"They took her to the other test centre. It's about a mile from here. But it's probably done by now."
"What!? What's done!? Tell me!"
He choked once then died. I threw down his limp body. I had no time to waste. I had to get to Jenn!
I blasted a hole through to the outside. I could my destination from here.
"Hang on Jenn, I'm comming."

Totodile Lover
1st June 2003, 02:41 PM
Enter... Insane Jenn

Jenn
~~~
Another soldier fell to the ground, holes in his body, his shirt stained red as more blood poured out, I grabbed my head, aching thats all it did. When I killed it seemed better, but it hurt, I screamed, why was I killing so much? Why was I being forced to kill innocent people?
I felt a towel being wrapped around me, and some strange device over my eyes, darkness, I liked it, my head stopped its aching, and I grew quiet.
"It seems the drug turns her insane, its not what we planned." A vioce said, I trembled quietly, as I felt a machine lift me in the air.
"It's better then expected, we have created the first human murder slave, anyone she sees she'll kill."
I was dropped back into the strange tank as a tube I guess attached itself to the strange goggle device on my eyes.
Sam.. I thought...

Samchu
1st June 2003, 03:06 PM
Sam
~~~
I finally made it up to the complex. S*** it was f****** huge! I couldn't blast my way in, I'd have to sneak in.
A guy walked out in a white lab coat so I knocked him and slipped the coat on and then began to make my way through the complex.
I walked into this large lab room with hundreds of test tubes.
"What are they doing here?" I muttered.
I saw a security alarm on one of the walls. Would they evacuate? Only one way to find out. I hit the switch. Sirens sounded, a deafening sound. People ran about, scrambling for the exit.
I stayed behind, then started to examine each of the test tubes. Then I spotted her. Different, yes, but I could tell it was her.
But which button to get her out? I didn't have time, those guys could come back at any minute!
I smashed the glass and pulled her out. She was wearing some strange goggle thing so I pulled it off, she looked at me strangely.
"Are you okay?" I asked, my voice full of worry.

M1ND G4ME
1st June 2003, 10:16 PM
~^*(Hunter)*^~

After the explosion I had easily gotten away because of my speed. I got to my feet and tried to sense where Jenn and Sam were. I looked up and my eyes went white. I heard Jenny crying out. "Jenny!" I yelled and ran off.

~After 30 minutes of running (Time of last Post)~

I got up to this large building and then heard Sam and Jenn faintly. After running in I see them and motion to come over and hide behind this large peice of machinery. Thousands of scientists flooded the room and I asked Sam what happened to Jenny. "I don't know." he says and Then tries to find a way out. "Stay here with Jenn." He yelled looking back.

I looked at Jenny and stayed behind the Machine. Then some Scientists spoted us and I mutters words under my breath. "Ocean Blend." Then Jenny and I dissapeared. "What the!?" They yelled and ran away. I looked at Sam fighting off some scientists. "Great, Gotta save the competition..." I said and took out my sword.

I snuck up on them all and slashed them all in the stomaches. Sam just stood there confused at what was happening and I reappeared for an instant so that he saw me and dissapeared again. After we had beaten off most of the scientists we made a beak for it and I took Jenny in my arms. "Come on!" I yelled back at Sam who was still looking around the Lab.

Edit: Sorry for the short post, I'm sleepy

Samchu
2nd June 2003, 11:23 AM
Sam
~~~
"Show off." I muttered, running after them.
We ran through the building, sirens going off everywhere. It was deafening. We really needed to get away quickly and I was NOT about to let Hunter get all the credit for the rescue.
I saw a motorbike and jumped on, poor idiot left the keys in. I drove it up to Hunter.
"Then's another one back there," I said, "give me Jenn so I can get her out of here."
Reluctantly he agreed. I ordered Jenn to put her arms around my waist and hold on tightly, then sped off.
Within seconds those dragon things were chasing us. I looked back to see Hunter dodging their attacks.
He can take care of himself. I thought.
I turned suddenly and started speeding down a small dirt track. The path was bumpy and there was a large jump but we eventually made it to safety.
I got off and helped Jenn off.
"Is Hunter okay?" She asked.
"Dunno." I replied honestly, "but I'm sure he's fine, he's capable of taking care of himself. The most important thing right now though is, are you okay?"

Totodile Lover
2nd June 2003, 02:52 PM
Jenn
~~~~
My head began to ached again, usually I killed to get it away, but I couldn't kill sam. He was my friend.. Same with hunter, I couldn't belive this.
"Sam."
"What?"
"Run."
"Why?"
"Just Run!"
A blade came out and was stabbed into the ground infront of him. I grabbed my head, shaking it, I wanted the vioce out, telling me to kill.
Tears thats all I felt, down my face then my neck, I started banging me head on the ground, the pain inside, I wished it would all stop.

Samchu
2nd June 2003, 03:00 PM
Sam
~~~
I just stood there. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to help her so badly but I couldn't, I didn't know how. But I couldn't just let her kill herself.
I ran forward and grabbed her tightly around her arms. She kicked and struggled but I held tightly.
"I told you to run!" She yelled.
"After all the s*** we've been through you expect me to leave you now?" I asked.
She kicked hard and I fell on my back, still holding her tightly.
"If this doesn't work I don't know what will." I said quietly.
I'm sorry Jenn, but I don't know what else to do.

Totodile Lover
3rd June 2003, 03:20 PM
Jenn
~~~
I swung my blade around and around, eventually hitting something, a sharp pain came in my stomach, I looked down to see my own blade, blood starting to stain my shirt.
"Oh ****.." I stuttered, I could feel a strange tang on my tongue, blood. I choked it up suddenly.
I felt the strength beginning to dissappear, I looked at Sam with a lifeless stare, blood now pouring out of my mouth.

Samchu
3rd June 2003, 03:32 PM
Sam
~~~
I shot forward, lowering her body down to the ground gently. What was I supposed to do? Truely, I could do nothing. I had nothing, no way to save her...
But I had to try!
I ripped off my shirt and used it to apply pressure onto the wound. I didn't know if it would work but it was all I had.
"You can't leave me," I said desperately, "not like this."
I tied the shirt around her stomach tightly, at least I could slow down the bleeding. But she was so weak, I could see she was. She needed a professional but where was I going to find one?
Maybe at one of the land villages?
I gently picked Jenn up. "Just hold on a little longer,"
I put her in front of me on the motorbike and sped off, finally reaching a village.
"Anyone here know how to sort out deep wounds!?" I shouted out.
"This way." Someone called.
I picked Jenn up and ran over.
"In here, quickly. There isn't much time."
I took Jenn inside but they wouldn't let me stay with her. I wanted to be there.
It was all my fault if I'd just gotten there sooner then maybe...
Jenn you can't die on me now! You just can't!

M1ND G4ME
3rd June 2003, 10:38 PM
*needs something to do* :(

Samchu
4th June 2003, 12:33 PM
Sam
~~~
The door opened and someone stepped out.
"Is she okay?" I asked.
He nodded. "She'll live, do you want to see her?"
"Yes. There's something...I have to say."
I walked inside and the room emptied, leaving me alone with Jenn's sleeping body.
I pulled up a chair and sat beside her, taking one of her hands in mine.
"Jenn...I have to go and this time, I'm not comming back. Ever since I've met you all I seem to be doing is getting you hurt or into some sort of trouble and I can't bare the thought of anything happening to you. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me." I leant over and kissed her on the lips and then whispered in her ear, "I love you."
I was expecting her to wake up but I was glad that she didn't. This was hard enough without her trying to stop me.
I went outside, regretting every word but knowing that I had no other choice. I saw Hunter. I walked over to him. "You take good care of Jenn okay?"
He gave me a strange look but I headed off before he could say anything. I went back into the water and just kept going until some guards caught me.
I didn't seem to pay any attention as they led me back to the Shark Kingdom, or as my judgement was passed, but suddenly, I spoke up.
"I want to be banished to the Dark Abyss."
There were gasps around the room. The Dark Abyss was an area of sea that existed beneath the Kingdoms. The Dark Abyss was swallowed in complete darkness and only those who punishment was to good for were sent there. Just being there seemed to wipe away your emotions, even your memories. Nothing existed beyond the Dark Abyss in your mind. Of course, you still had emotions but emotions you had experienced before were completely destroyed.
"Very well." I heard the Shark King's deep voice and I was led to the hatch, the only way in or out of the Dark Abyss.
I swam in and heard it slam behind me as I entered the dark relm.
I kept swimming, my eyes adjusting very slowly. Suddenly i was thrust up in the air. A trap?
Someone let me down and I tried to get them into focus, but I wasn't ready yet.
"Is that how you welcome all your new residents?" I asked.
"We have to be careful, people try to get in here to rescue their loved ones. So who are you?"
"I'm Sam. I'm the new arrival."
"We've heard a lot about you."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Bad news travels fast. We've been expecting you actually." He led me to a large village, glowing dimly. "We were in need of a new leader."
"You want me to lead?"
"Yeah. You're the first person to ever succeed to breach the surface, in our books that makes you worthy of our leardership."
I grinned. "I'm all for it."
*3 HOURS LATER*
I looked out the window, I could see everything from here. It's strange, I have this feeling. A longing for something, but I on't know what it is. I shrugged, it was probably some past emotion that I was still in the process of losing. The sooner the better I say.
I groaned a little then turned to one of my servants. "Increase the patrols around the perimeter. If anyone tries to intrude I want them brough to me immediately. Understand?"
"Of course sir." He scampered away.
I turned back to the window, this feeling was irritating me. There had to be some way to get rid of it.
I shook my head. Not now, I had other things to worry about. A kingdom of ex-criminals is not going to run itself.

M1ND G4ME
4th June 2003, 01:16 PM
~^*(Hunter)*^~

I walked past Sam and wondered where he was gonig. "Oh well, I spose he'll be back soon" I said and walked inside to Jenn. She had woken up after hearing something Sam said before he left. "He's gone...He's not coming back either." She whispered and tears started to flow out of her eyes.

"What are you talking about Jenny?" I asked and sat down next to her. She put her head on my shoulder and began to cry histaricly. "Hes gone, He just left! I can't Believe this!" She choked out and I put arms around her.

"Don't worry, It'll be alright."

"No, It won't! He's gone, I have to stop him!"

"No, Jenny, Wait!" I yelled and grabbed her hand as she began to run out the door. "I'm coming with you." She began to smile and alked back and huged me. I kissed her on the cheek and we walked out as she began to blush.

After about 10 minutes of walking we had gotten back to the water and two gaurds came out and saw us. "Uh, I think I'm gonna just follow you, Your dad dont like me remember?" I said and stood behind a palm tree. "Heh, Alright, But don't you leave me got it?" She said and walked up to the gaurds. "Where is he?" She said and one f the gaurds spoke to quietly for me to hear. "No!" She said and began to cry again.

I followed close behind her when they walked past this big door. Then as the gaurds passed, Jenn opened it and went in it "Sam I'm coming!" I heard her yell. "No Jenny!" I screamed and ran after her.

After we were in, people came by and dragged us to this big leader guy. "Sam!?" We both yelled when he stepped forward. "How do you know my name?!" He spat at us and Jenn began to cry again. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me and smiled. 'Dont worry.' I thoguht looking at her. 'Ok, I won't'

Samchu
4th June 2003, 01:39 PM
Sam
~~~
"Leave me alone with them." I ordered.
My servants scrambled out of the door so just the three of us were in there.
"Why have you come here?" I asked.
The girl spoke up. "What did you expect me to do? How could I just lay there and have you walk out of my life forever? You know how I feel about you!"
I chuckled quietly. "You are even more foolish than you look. You have come all this way but I'm afraid you've got the wrong person. There is not, nor has there ever been a woman in my life and I intend to keep it that." I replied, turning away.
"How can you be like that!?" Shouted the boy. "Jenn's trying to show how worried she is about you and all you're doing is pushing her away!"
"And what would you have me do? Kiss and make up? What good will that do? I'm not what she is looking for, she wants someone else so I would greatly appreciate if the both of you would stop bugging me and go look for the right guy." I replied.
"You b******! How can you be like this?"
"How else would I be? This is my home, apart from this place I show no recognition towards anyone or anything, so I suggest you stop wasting your time."
The strange feeling I had kicked in again and I turned away from the two. I couldn't let myself expose a weakness of any kind, I was the leader of this kingdom, I couldn't let myself fall to any kind of emotion.
"My men will show you the way back to your Kingdom. I'm sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for." I said.

Totodile Lover
4th June 2003, 03:55 PM
Jenn
~~~
Angry. Thats all it was, I unleash it on the men he had sent it, all laid on the ground dead, he turned to me, my stomach turned and twisted as I walked over to him.
"Your being an *******." I wispered to him, and slapped him across his face.
He looked at my blankely, it seemd to strike him for a moment, someone he knew but forgotten was staring him straight in the face.

Samchu
4th June 2003, 04:02 PM
Sam
~~~
There was silence for a moment then, I spoke up.
"That hurt." I said slowly.
"Serves you right," she replied.
I blinked several times as images flashed through my mind. Something that had laid dormant within me had begun to stir but I couldn't grasp it. So instead, I pushed it away.
"Fine. If your choice is to stay, then go ahead, see if I care." I pointed to a door. "You'll find spare rooms that way. If you aren't going to leave me in peace then the least you can do is give me a little quiet."
She glared at me then turned and walked through. I turned to one of my servants. "I'll be in my quarters. Try and keep it quiet, I'm getting a headache."
I walked through an opposite door into my private quarters. What was this feeling? My body was trembling. My heart was beating faster. I wanted that girl to come back. But something stopped me.
I groaned and held my head in my hands. "I just don't understand it." I muttered.
I made a sudden decision and ran outside to one of my guards.
"Get the girl." I ordered. "i want to speak to her."
He nodded and walked off. I returned to my quarters and laid down on my bed, sleepiness came over me and I drifted off...
*SEVERAL HOURS LATER*
I stirred slowly, feeling something warm against my body. I looked down and saw a strange bump in the covers, one which wasn't caused by me.
I pulled the covers away and saw Jenn lying against me. Okay, that was freaky on its own, but the fact that we were both naked was really creepy.
I nudged her gently. "Hey wake up."
She stirred then looked up at me. "Did it work?"
"Did what work?"
"Are you you again?"
"That's a stupid question. Now I need to know, did we...you know?"
"Yep. And it brought you back."
"I was gone? Anyway, what are you doing here, you're supposed to be relaxing after your 'accident'."
"It's okay now. See?" She showed me the scar across her stomach and I gently ran my finger over it.
"Okay girl, you've got some explaining to do." I said.
*EVEN MORE HOURS LATER*
"Oh, we're here are we?" I said, shocked. "I can understand why I did that but, why did you come? I was doing you a favor."
"By just walking out on me like that?" She cuddled up to me. "Sam, you know how I feel about you."
I didn't say anything. There was something in her tone of voice, I could tell there was something she wasn't telling me. "Jenn, what is it that you're not telling me?"