PDA

View Full Version : Open Aquatic Challenge

RaZoR LeAf
17th May 2003, 05:25 PM
Rules

2 vs 2
DQ: 1 Week, bendy (that means we can work around it)
I choose first
You attack first
Ref: Not claustraphonic or scared of water.

Arena:
The vast open sea. There is no land for miles so unless the pokemon can swim, it is at a disadvantage. The only pokemon who are best suited to this arena are water types, but a pokemon that is capable to swimming and surviving in the ocean is acceptable. The water at the moment is calm and serene, but storms, typhoons, cyclones, and other vicous weather effects are prone to appear and can be introduced at random times and have effects depending on their creativity.

Beneath the water, there is no bottom for a long drop, so there's little point in even bringing it up. Both trainers and ref occupy small submarines that swim around the ocean depths alowing a close watch on the battle. Also added to this battle, is a lightning rod, which floats on the surface with the rod peircing the surafce itself. All and any eletcirc discharged are attracted directly to this becon, and so will not hit their original target. Note how I am making this a good battle, not one that relys on type advantages.

I choose, for the first time in battle, Nautilus, my Cloyster (sorry I forgot the Gender, i'll post it in when I find the file I have them in and it's my turn to attack)

crazybone
17th May 2003, 05:43 PM
Mind if I battle? I never got the chance to test out my two water Pokemon... all my battles ended as inactive DQs... and this seems like a good opportunity.

Well, I'm a bit busy right now, so don't mind if I post my attacks later (BTW, if you don't want me as an opponent, I'll delete my post :--<).

Everoy
17th May 2003, 06:38 PM
I can ref, but it would be my first time.

RaZoR LeAf
18th May 2003, 06:12 AM
sure no probs for either of you.

crazybone
19th May 2003, 12:11 PM
I choose xXx! [Qwilfish] [Male] (Talk about size disadvantage :p)

xXx, commence by discharging healthy toxins in the area surrounding you. Then, continue by firing miniature Pin Missiles at Nautilus' soft plush center. Aim for his'/her's yes.

However, if Nautilus decides to harbour himself/herself in the protection of his shell, then pound the case of armour with Rollout until Nautilus gets a headache and has to forfeit his peace.

Murky Waters/Pin Missile~Rollout/Pin Missile~Rollout

xXx [Qwilfish] [Male]

~Signature Move~
Murky Waters
Description: xXx inflates and expands himself into a sphere of majestic size, readying nearly all toxins within his diminutive body. Slowly, he concentrates, and releases mass particles of poison from his pores, spreading into every direction, which slowly diffuses into every corner of the liquid he is in, as he slowly deflates himself once again. The water now in a shade of lavender, contaminated with xXx’s toxins, bothers his opponent, yet, feels ever so refreshing to himself...

Type: Poison | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: 4% to opponent per round. | Effects: Heals xXx 4% per round, and lowers the accuracy of all electric attacks by 10%. Murky Waters will last 4 Rounds before clustering up and dropping in clumps to the bottom. Because xXx has consumed up most of his toxins on this attack, all poison required and based attacks cannot be used for two turns. | Usage: Twice per battle, two round gap between usage. | Must be in liquid/gaseous surroundings only.

RaZoR LeAf
19th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Ok, found Nautlius' Gender. Female. Lets start.

Nautilus, this enemy shows a good start, it's a risky manouver we'll try to pull off, but let's see how it goes anyway. Begin with a Whirlpoo, wrap it around your body, to keep the waters moving, and try and keep the toxins as far away from you as possible.

Next, create a Barrier to protect yourself from the pin attack.

Finally, Withdraw into your shell Hopefully, the defences you've already set up will deter any advances from your balloonish enemy.

Everoy
19th May 2003, 05:17 PM
Huh, you want Nautilus is do a Whirlpoo, eh? I'll have the reffing up tommorow. Always expect it at the most two days after the last command because I am reffing a lot of battles.

RaZoR LeAf
20th May 2003, 02:12 AM
Whirlpoo. Whip up a water storm using waste products. Wuicte disgusting really. I meant WhirloppoL of course. I just didn't edit my post.

crazybone
23rd May 2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed
I'll have the reffing up tommorow. Always expect it at the most two days after the last command because I am reffing a lot of battles.

lolo ;)