PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Rebecca!

Wolfsong
17th May 2003, 09:53 PM
We would like to congratulate you on becoming a fellow PCG mod. You deserve it and I am sure you will do a surperb job. You've been active here for a long time.

If Gabi and Jay want to edit in they can. I hope to hear your thoughts and everyone else may add their thoughts. I would like to hear what you think as well.

Jay >> Congratulations Rebecca! Yes you deserved the spot. I hope you have fun modding (I also posted a topic in TM). Enjoy

Gabiť Congratulations, and welcome to the PCG mod team! It will be nice to have you among us. :)

Avian Freeze
17th May 2003, 09:56 PM
Yup, congratulations T_M_L for becoming a mod. You really did deserve it, I see you post all the time. Have fun being a mod 8).

Matt
Wow!! Congrats Rebecca!! You really deserved that spot! Um.. yeah nothing else to say here >_>

Azura Stardust
Yatta! Congrats Becca on being mod, hope you enjoy it and let's all keep PCG nice and fun :)

Silver Ledian
17th May 2003, 09:57 PM
Hey Becca,

Congrats on your new mod spot!

It is likely that you are perhaps one of the happiest new mods in the history of TPM at being modded. After all you've waited like 2 years and I'm sure the tension and disappointment has built up all those times other people were chosen above you.

BUT...it's your turn to shine and well-deserved at that too, do us past mods proud (well, the good ones like me anyways ;))

- Silver Ledian (Eamon)

Little_Pikachu
17th May 2003, 10:01 PM
As you probably know there was a lot of debate over who should take the final PCG spot, but you beat everyone else and came out on top, you should be proud. Well done! Take care of PCG for me!

Zak
17th May 2003, 10:54 PM
Alot of debate indeed... Heh, you know most of the story... well, I already congratulated you on AIM and in the other thread, so I guess I'll make my reply here short and sweet.

Congrats :D you have my support. Be prepared for a swarm of PMs about Club/Game approvals.... XD don't worry, it's not that bad. Welcome to the team :)

~Zak

GreenShirT
18th May 2003, 06:55 AM
I will say congrats in here too :)

Welldone, I am sure you will do a great job!

The_Missing_Link
18th May 2003, 09:42 AM
Thanks people. Like every other mod that was first modded, "I'll try to do the best that I can, I promise" :D My first order of business though, is to go get breakfast *runs away*

AntiAsh Superstar
18th May 2003, 05:47 PM
Breakfast? Pah, us mods know nothing of this 'breakfast' business! TPM first, breakfast later. Finding things more important than either, however, is entirely up to you. :o Oh, congratulations, btw. Before I forget entirely why I'm posting here in the first place. @_@;;;;

Neoleonightz
19th May 2003, 11:23 AM
Congratulations in becoming moderator, Rebecca! It's great to see more and more people becomine active in this forum.

Lady Vulpix
19th May 2003, 12:17 PM
Yes, Neo. It would be nice to see you become active in this forum. Otherwise, you may start getting stamps, if you know what I mean. :P

Gligar_Man
20th May 2003, 02:19 AM
congratulations person i dont know, you were obviously chose for a reason, hope you fulfill that reason, ;)

homeofmew
20th May 2003, 04:57 PM
OMG :O~ like congrats :)
I am happy for you. It wouldn't be better if it was me :) liek teh YAY!

Katie
20th May 2003, 11:28 PM
wow =o go becca :D you've been around a long time, you'll do a fantastic job as mod ^_^ good luck and STUFF.
fear the stuff
stuffy stuff
uh
k
YAY

~Katie