PDA

View Full Version : Shaman King anime coming to FoxBox this Fall!

E-Leigh-T
17th May 2003, 11:16 PM
Yes it's true 4Kids are bringing us the first 26 episodes of one of the best animes from japan. Shaman King is from the popular manga Shonen Jump and had a 64 episode series in japan just over a year ago. You lucky americans get the episodes on FoxBox this september. I sugest if you are looking for a good anime to watch over the fall, that you check this one out.

EVme15
18th May 2003, 07:51 PM
Good anime? I have no doubt it'll be good *reads manga*, but those dubbers from hell will sure as their home find a way to screw it up. CCS to CC here we go again... *hopes that they won't really screw it up* *figures it's pointless, goes off elsewhere*

PlatinumHawke
20th May 2003, 07:43 AM
Oh great... 4Kids and Fox... now, if that isn't a bad combination, I don't know what is... and looks like the watchers of mostly sub anime are gonna get screwed over, because I know 4kids is too lazy to make a sub version.... Let's hope Pioneer does the sub like they did with CCS.

Lightning
23rd May 2003, 08:00 PM
Oh no, oh no, oh no.

That can't be good. Fox & 4Kids? *shudders* To give you an idea, 4Kids dubbed Yuugiou. They MURDERED the anime. Although I haven't seen the anime of Shaman King (keep meaning to...), they probably won't let it off the hook that easy. -_- Expect all the names to be changes along with the general plot. 9_9;

I guess it'll be nice to see more anime on air, though. =\ Maybe.

Bai,
Lightning

UmbreonCurse
24th May 2003, 03:44 PM
I heard about this a week or two ago...I remember I almost cried. Lightning's right they murdered YGO..murdered it horribly....and really they didn't do much better with Pokemon either.. I'll still watch it though and pray thatn it isn't TOO horrible (I'm curious as to what the voices will be like...). And if it is, well, then thank god for the manga.

Entropy
27th May 2003, 03:01 PM
Please, I'm still reeling from the day 4Kids picked up Pokemon! They violenty changed that so much, it isn't funny. But since this thread is about 'Shaman,' I'll stop.