PDA

View Full Version : ~:~:~:~:~Stray dog pack Starts(newcomers welcome)~:~:~:~:~

She_wolf_warrior
18th May 2003, 06:22 AM
Upon the cities, there is an easy life. Plenty of food, plenty of people, and great modes of transport. The city has been perfect....until now. A pack of rebel dogs have joined city life. Their destination, a forest far from the city. Humans know about the dogs, and might even try to kill them. Will you survive?

Rules
1.Try not to GM
2.You may get more than 1 charactor
3.Try not to have a crazy weapon
if you are a human

Name~
Species(either human, dog, or fox)~
Breed(if dog)~
Gender~
Apearence~
Personality~
Ranking Wanted(Alpha M/F, Beta M/f, Delta M/F, ZetaM/F, Gamma M/F, Omega M/F, Pup M/F)~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name~Sheena
Species~Dog
Breed~German Shepherd
Gender~Female
Apearence~Black back, sides, and top of tail. Rest is brown
Personality~Loyal, clever, kind unless provoked
Ranking~Alpha Female

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Sheena~

I looked upon the city's sunrise. A steady howl rings though the land to let the humans know, The Rebel leader is awake

((OOC, you can either start at the pack, or you could just find it))

Hyperness is a Good Thing
18th May 2003, 06:34 AM
Name~ Loqiu
Species Doggie doggie
Breed(if dog): Border collie/golden retriever cross
Gender~ Male
Apearance~ He has a long tapering muzzle from his border collie mother but has the heavy body of his G.Retriever father. His coat is long, smooth and silky. His fur is a reddish brown with a gold tint to it. His eyes are one of his most unusual features, his left eye is golden and his right eye is green. His ears are pricked up but his right one is torn as a result of getting into several fights.
Personality~ Impatient, often unreasonable and quick to loose his temper. Enjoys a good joke, but dislikes pettiness and hypocrisy. Is known to suddenly change his mind and is a frequent doer of good deeds much to his embarrassment. Is a trifle vain about his appearance and will not be happy if someone messes up his fur.
Ranking Wanted: Beta Male

~~~~~~~

~~~Loqiu~~~~~

I growled slightly under my breath when I heard a howl ring and resound throughout the city. <Bloody crap. > I muttered. < The sun is barely up. >

I yawned and stretched out luxuriously, giving my coat a good shake, feeling a sense of satifaction when I see it shine. I have a wonderful coat of fur. It's not matted and tangled like so many other dogs.

With a great bound, I leapt up and gave a long, loud howl reply to the howl I heard. <If I can't get any sleep, no one else will. > I grinned happily to myself when I heard cries of "Bloody dog!" and "It's just dawn dammit!" and "SHADDAP!" . Aaaah.... another wonderful day.

~~~~~~~

Sorryt......rather short...don't know what to do.

She_wolf_warrior
18th May 2003, 06:47 AM
It's ok, I do that too sometimes :P

~Sheena~

I heard the reply, and sniffed the air. I bayed loudly to the replier "Stranger, come forth". My ears percked up to hear a response

18th May 2003, 06:52 AM
~~Loqiu~~~~

A reply? My ears pricked up. What the heck. I was bored and lonely anyway. I wanted someone to talk to, and this was the first friendly seeming reply I had heard in a long, long time.

"I come!" I howled off. I started running to the sound where I had heard the voice.

I stopped when I saw a large German Sherpard. Branted, she was female, but that did not mean that she would be gentle, or nice.

"Greetings," I called. "I am Loqiu and I mean no harm."

She sat on her haunches and contemplated me. "I am Sheena." She offered nothing more.

"Do you run in a pack?" I asked, warily. She might have other allies that might do me harm. I tensed my muscles, ready to fight, or if circumstances were against me, run.

~~~~~~

She_wolf_warrior
18th May 2003, 07:05 AM
~Sheena~
Sheena nodded "Not much of one I'm afraid. This is the pack of Rebel Dogs. We are heading out of the city, to dangerous because of cars and humans. Do you wish to join?"

19th May 2003, 05:39 AM
~~~~Loqiu~~~~~~

I shrugged, in a doggy way. What the heck, it wasn't like I had any other thing to do. "Sure," I said. "I would love to join you pack."

She nodded.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked. "And where are the rest of the pack?"

"Out of the city," she said again, offering no other answer. She turned, presumely to look for the rest of the pack. With a sigh, I followed her.

"So, what exactly do rebel dogs do?" I asked again.

~~~~~~~~~

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 07:14 AM
I started to walked back and forth "We can do what ever we want from stealing, to anything. Humans don't deserve to be in higher ranking than us. We, the dogs, were here on earth 1st. And you know what, they are the ones that treat us like slaves. We are doing what no other dogs will do. Once we done our damage, we will leave so we won't see another human in that forest just out of it"

classy_cat18
19th May 2003, 01:34 PM
Name~Kit
Species~Red Fox
Gender~Female
Appearance~Silky fur with bushy tail. Right ear has chunk missing from fight with junkyard pit bulls. Has blue collar and black Timex watch on front right paw that former owner gave to her.
Personality~Sly as a fox and a small-time thief. Would rather run than fight, but can fight when necessary. Can get on others nerves' constantly, but otherwise kind and rarely serious.
Ranking wanted~Delta female

~~~~~~~~
I jumped over the metal fence before the drooling Saint Bernard could catch me. "What an idiot! He fell for the oldest trick in the book!" I laughed at the idiot growling at me from the other side.

"Sorry Rover, but the early bird gets the worm. Too bad you left your Kibbles and Bits unguarded. You need to go on a diet anyway." I left as the Saint Bernard barked annoyingly at me.

I paused as I heard a long howl. "A wolf? I didn't know they lived so close," I said to myself. I ran towards the sound and ran into a German Shepherd and a nice-looking mutt.

"Well, nothing to do and I could use an intelligent conversation right now," I said to myself. I starting yipping to grab their attention.

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 04:29 PM
I looked at the yipping fox. I barked to it "Hello there stranger, what buissness do you have here?" I sat erect on my brown haunches, waiting for an answer

classy_cat18
19th May 2003, 05:04 PM
I listened to the shepherd as she barked her reply. I guess I have her attention.

"I was just in the neighborhood and thought I stop by and say hello," I yipped while trotting towards them.

I glanced at the mutt and smiled. He was a bit of a cutie. "Then again, I was wondering if you needed the assistance of someone like me. The name's Kit. And you are?"

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 05:14 PM
I got up, and jumped onto a trash can, looking at the sky "I'm Sheena, Leader of the Rebel Dog Pack. Our plan is to take revenge of what is the main reason us canines end up on the bottom of the City hierchy(sp?), Man"

classy_cat18
19th May 2003, 05:25 PM
I blinked at the one called Sheena as she made her introduction. "O...kay. I hate to break it to you, but I don't hate humans that much. Although my old man was a victim to trappers. My mom said something about him being part Artic fox or something. But I'll come along and join your pack, anyway. I think those humans are starting to get smart."

I looked at the mutt and rubbed the fur on his head. "Guess we'll be partners from now on, huh?" I told him.

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 05:30 PM
I jumped down "Foxes aren't like us dogs. We are the slaves of Man, doer of their doings. Some foxes actually rely on Man. Now in case you don't, I'm not saying if you do or don't. Just some foxes eat the leftovers of Man's meals"

classy_cat18
19th May 2003, 05:44 PM
"I think I'll leave the vengence to you guys," I said while taking a couple of steps back. "But still, if you need any help with anything, chances are I'm never far away. See ya!" I ran off in the direction of the woods near the city where my den was located.

SmearGal
19th May 2003, 06:42 PM
Uh-oh...HYPERACTIVE HUSKY PUP IS COMING!!!

Name: Shirokiba
Species: Dog
Breed: Siberian Husky
Appearance: Liiike...this (http://community.webshots.com/photo/12250515/12756756fJFkUCAqvV), except cuter. ^_^';; if that's possible.
Personality: Friendly and loves to play. Likes howling, though others may not like it when she does. Little...carefree...Likes to eat and sleep...and do doggie stuff!
Ranking Wanted: Pup

Wuf Wuf...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shirokiba

"Aww!! Mommy, look at the puppy!" A little girl squealed excitedly.

I let my tongue loll out. Time for my moment in the spotlight. I barked playfully and ran circles around the girl.

The mother looked down and gasped. "Get away from that dog! You don't know if it has rabies or not!" She picked up the little girl. I sat and looked up at the woman piteously.

"I just wanna play!" I barked.

"Get away, you mangy dog!" She pushed me aside with her foot and walked away irritably.

I wandered off down the street, coming upon an alleyway. Food! I thought excitedly. I sniffed the trash cans for something edible. I paused, pricking my ears. Not too far off was a howl. I recognized it. Sheena!

I set off on my little legs, trotting down the street towards the sound of the howl. By the time I got there, panting and tired, I saw a slick fox slip out of the alleyway towards the forest.

I ran up to Sheena. "Woof! I'm here, Sheena!"

Sheena smiled. "Hello, Shirokiba."

I turned to the unfamiliar dog. "Hi, who are you?"

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 06:42 PM
I turned around and jumped on the trash can again, looking into teh distance. Staring at humans "Soon, dogs will rule this city"

She Wolf's Note~sry I couldn't post more, I need to get off. But I will edit when I have more time

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 04:14 PM
I raced up the alleyways toward my home, thinking about Sheena and that other dog. And who was that pup I saw earlier?

I stopped at the sound of a human ranting about something. I jumped behind a trashcan and listened to him, not wanting to take any chances.

"That fox was back, and he stole Bernie's food again!" He yelled to a man that was carrying a net. The yelling man must have been the owner of that dumb dog.

"That man is as stupid as his dog! How can he not see that I'm a she?" I quietly growled to myself.

"Don't worry, sir," the guy with the net said. "That fox couldn't have gone far. She's been causing some trouble and needs to be put down."

"Put down?" I whimpered just a little too loud.

The humans heard my whimpering and knocked over the trash can that I was hiding behind. "Well, well, what do we have here?" the guy with the net said to me.

"A very pissed off fox, that's what!" I yipped angrily. I bit the net guy on the leg and took off in the opposite direction. I raced back through the alleyways, looking for a way to lose them.

"I hope these guys are in bad shape!" I panted.

She_wolf_warrior
20th May 2003, 04:21 PM
I looked down at Shirokiba "Hello there pup, do you have a home?" her ears perck up at the sound of the humans and kit. I howled a question 'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THERE?" I looked down at the pup with a bit of concern if the humans will come here. And if the fox will get out of trouble

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 04:41 PM
I heard Sheena's howling question. The last thing I wanted to do is to lure the humans to them. I waited for the right time, came to a complete stop, and darted right under the dog owner's legs.

I took a right and approached a tall metal fence. The barbed wire made it impossible to climb or jump over. The humans had me cornered.

"I gotcha now, you little troublemaker. Now come here and let me give you a little snack," Net Guy said while holding a treat.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna fall for that," I growled. I started walking for the treat, anyway. I sniffed it and felt one of his big hands grab my neck.

"Now I have you!" he crowed, holding me close to his face.

"So do I, sucker!" I yipped. I bit down on his nose hard and jumped on his shoulder while he was busy cursing. I jumped off his shoulder and over the fence, badly nicking my back leg on the barbed wire while doing so. I landed roughly on the other side and limped off in search of somewhere to hide.

She_wolf_warrior
20th May 2003, 04:45 PM
Not hearing a reply, I howled again "Is everything alright?" I looked up into the sky, ears percked up, awaiting a response. A thought ran into her head. Foxes can't howl, so how is she suppose to response "DANG"

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 04:52 PM
After hiding under a car for what seemed like forever, I got up and started limping home when I heard Sheena's howl asking me if I was alright. Not wanting to make her worry, I backtracked to where I met her, following her scent and looking out for Net Guy and his friend.

She_wolf_warrior
20th May 2003, 05:01 PM
I paced back and forth. If the humans got her, revenge would be even more sweet. I got on top of the can again, keeping a close watch out for Kit, and humans

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 05:10 PM
"So far, so good," I said to myself as I took a detour through a parking lot. I bumped into Bowser, a purebred Doberman who guards the cars there and one of my few dog friends.

"Hey, have you seen two human males running around here?" I asked him. "One has a net and the other is wearing clothes that should be shredded and peed on."

"Nah, I know those people and I'm sure that you lost them," he barked. He took a look at the wound on my back left leg. "Are you going to be okay, Kit?"

"Sure! I've been worse. Oh, and keep an eye out on anything suspicious for me." I walked away and entered the alleyway where Sheena was waiting for me.

She_wolf_warrior
20th May 2003, 05:26 PM
I percked up my ears, and saw Kit "Kit, what happened there, I thought I heard humans" I jumped down, swaying my brown and black tail slowly, then sat down, awaiting her response

Shaka
20th May 2003, 05:26 PM
I was wandering the alley ways looking for something to eat, i havent eaten in about two days now. Coming out of the alley i came to a little girl eating a hotdog. spotting me she ripped a small piece of and held it in her hand. Looking up and taking a couple of steps towards her, almost to the hotdog piece a human picked her up and swat at me with a newspaper. "Oh..if only i had something to eat!" i whimpered as i continued on. Sniffing the air i smelt something familiar, "Hey! That smells like another one of me!" I yelped and started to run in the direction. My tiny paws ran me past humans of all kinds, my ears back i was running so fast that i almost bumped into a few humans trying to get to my destination. *I just hope im not getting into trouble* i thought still running.
~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~

thats all i can think of right now. maybe Dog can meet up with some one ^-^

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 05:35 PM
I sat down in front of Sheena, my tail wagging slowly. "Some dog owner squealed to Animal Control that I was causing trouble. I lost them, but that guy with the net's gonna tell some friends of his and I'm really gonna be in trouble." My leg was burning from the pain. I licked it out of reflex.

"I think I'm gonna take another route home, but for now I think I'll stay with you guys until night falls, at least," I continued.

She_wolf_warrior
20th May 2003, 06:21 PM
OOC-Ok

BIC-
I nodded "Ok, you may stay. Anyways, I'm not afraid if they come. We can fight for our freedom. We stick together, right. That is what a pack does" I stopped "Guess I'm getting a bit ahead of myself". I lied down, wrapping my black and tan tail around my hind legs

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 07:33 PM
I laid down, finally able to relax. But the relaxation ended when a scent aroused me. "Whoa, another fox! And she's coming this way!" I stuck my head out of the alleyway and noticed a fox pup running toward here as fast as her little legs could carry her.

21st May 2003, 09:24 AM
OOC: Sorry....have not been able to come online...@_____@

~~~~~~Loqiu~~~~~

I panted slightly.

Where is everyone?" I thought worriedly. I ran and ran in a panic, and was so relieved when I saw Sheena, Shirokiba
and that fox whose name I could not recall. The fox was hurt. Sheena looked slightly worried.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"We will stand by our injured comrade," she said. "If you do not want to, leave, but you will never ever be a member of this pack ever again."

I looked at her hurt. "You think I'll abandon someone just like that?" I whined. "I'll protect the fox. And the pup. Those men are just trouble."

~~~~

OOC: rather short.sorry.....

She_wolf_warrior
21st May 2003, 03:23 PM
I sat up "Well, alright then, do what you must, I will not stand in your way of leaving or staying. That is your desicion" I looked up, sniffing "I will be at gaurd duty, making sure we won't have a little suprise attack" I ran not so far away, keeping my eyes open

en0miz
21st May 2003, 09:25 PM
Er.. so I guess I can just join in, right? :)

Name~ Shyai
Species(either human, dog, or fox)~ Canine.
Breed(if dog)~ Pitbull.
Gender~ Female.
Apearence~ Her entire pelt was a caramel brown, her nose the same color as well. Eyes are a darker brown. Numerous scars adorned her frame, and her left ear was tattered.
Personality~ Shyai doesn't trust anyone but the members of her pack. She's known for attacking other dogs and humans for food. She had an abusiver owner for the first year of her life, before she escaped from her dirty confinements. She always holds a tough demeanor (spelling) and starts fights over the smallest problems. She does have a soft side, but only a few have seen it.
Ranking Wanted(Alpha M/F, Beta M/f, Delta M/F, ZetaM/F, Gamma M/F, Omega M/F, Pup M/F)~ Delta Female

~[ Shyai

I shuffled through a pool of newly tossed garbage, brown nose avidly sniffing an inviting McDonalds cheeseburger wrapper that early morning. A small and naive child wandered towards me, curious look plastered on his face. He peered at me for a few moments, then questioned his busy mother.

"Mommy, why does the doggie have all-brown fur?" He reached out, trying to give my head a pat. I stiffened immediately, and a blood curdling growl escaped my thoart. In less than a second's notice, my jaws were wrapped around his outreached arm, my ears enjoying his deafening screams. The mother ran to my victim, calling for help while trying to pry her son from my grip.

I heard the calls of the other human more than a block away. It still made me wonder, how human beings were a top the food chain, yet they were so slow and stupid... I quickly released my grip from the bleeding arm and galloped into the nearest alley, twisting and dodging during my escape to confuse my common enemy. I dove under the fence of a private construction site, and met face to face with a small group of both dog and fox. I knew I was in their territory, but kept my head held high and eyes narrowed.

She_wolf_warrior
22nd May 2003, 02:55 PM
K, you're accepted

BIC-
I watched the pitbull made it's Alpha stance(includes tail up high, staring, eyes narrow). Being taller, I raised my tail, and stood up high. I narrowed my eyes with a stare to show that I'm of a higher rank. I jumped on a trash can and howled "Who do you think you are trying to take my position in this pack?"

classy_cat18
22nd May 2003, 03:08 PM
Kit
~~~~~

The pit bull glared at us while standing tall and trying to claim dominance. I had flashbacks of that unfortunate run-in with the junkyard pit bulls that left me with only 1 2/3 ears. But despite my urge to run, I knew that would be considered cowardice. I flattened my ears, narrowed my eyes, and growled to try to look as intimidating and fierce as possible.

en0miz
22nd May 2003, 05:09 PM
~[ Shyai

Before jumping into battle (as I normally do), I took a minute to go over my situation. Behind me, a mob of humans were hunting me down, searching most of the city. It wasn't the humans I fear, but the weapons they carried ... I shuddered at the thought. In front of me, was a large german shepard and wild fox, the 'shepard apparently being the alpha.

Today was certainly not the day for confrontations. I lowered my head and placed slender tail between my hind legs. I trotted to the garbage can the alpha was standing on, and showed her a sign of respect, a simple nibble right under her maw. As I was about to let go of my grip, I gave a sharp and quick nip.. heh. I then sat on m' haunches and gave a quick and gruff bark to the fox, signaling that her fighting stance were no longer needed.

She_wolf_warrior
22nd May 2003, 05:17 PM
I jumped down, and lowered my tail to normol. I barked in a lower voice "Hello Bull Terrier( also called a pitbull). I am Sheena the German Shepherd, leader of the Rebel Dog Pack. Who might you be" I stood at gaurd

Shaka
22nd May 2003, 08:22 PM
~~*~~~ Dog~~*~~

I stopped as i saw a pitt bull staring at the two other dogs and hide under the tall one, my fluffy tail between my back legs. I could hardly understand the bull looking dog as it growled at the two dogs i was with. I looked to my right and saw one dog that was the same size as me and pawed at it. "Hey!" I whispered in a little yelp. "Whats going on?" I asked twitching my ears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats pretty much all i can write right now. post later ^.^

Sakura12
23rd May 2003, 03:15 AM
Can I join? Please? It's a bit late, I know...
Name~ Luna
Species(either human, dog, or fox)~ Dog
Breed(if dog)~ Akita
Gender~ Female
Appearence~ like this:
http://www.allmcse.com/dogs/ak15.jpg
But with a scar across he left eye.
Personality~ Fierce to all who provoke her. But loyal to her allies too. Also rash and seldom thinks before seh acts.
Ranking Wanted~ Delta female

23rd May 2003, 10:26 AM
~~Loqiu~~~

It seemed that the strange dog was addressing me.

"What's going on?" he asked. I sat down on my haunches and scratched my ear. Oh no, am I getting fleas? I wondered to myself. Then I remembered what the dog had asked, and shrugged. "I don't know myself," I said lazily. "I think the pit bull was going to challenge us, and then she changed her mind, or something like that."

"Ah." The stranger said nothing else.

I shrugged again and stood up, waiting for someone to do something. I shook myself all over, and felt my beautiful coat swishing around.

~~~~~~

She_wolf_warrior
23rd May 2003, 02:51 PM
Ya, you are accepted. I like Akitas. It ain't too late to join up either

BIC-
I still remained tall and at guard. Quickly I looked back at Dog. "Just a pit bull has come to the territory lands. Nothing too serious here". I turned again to Loqiu "It isn't bad to have fleas anyways. But it does make you a prime target to humans though"

OOC-
I know it's short, but I'm a bit short on time

Shaka
23rd May 2003, 10:29 PM
~~~~*Dog~~~*

"Pitbull? whats that? Is it a dog like me?" i asked the dogs i was with. The leader looked over, her ears twitching, "Its a type of dog, by the way...why do you call yourself a dog..your not even one." she asked scratching her ear. "Huh? im not? well i have ears like you ..and a tail,but im really not sure because i never knew my family." i whimpered drooping my soft ears down. "Well, even if im not a dog..um can i stay with you guys...i havent eaten in two days and i cant get around here really well." i asked very causiously.

classy_cat18
23rd May 2003, 10:49 PM
Kit
~~~~~

As I looked at the dog wannabe, a smile appeared on my face. "You...think...you're a dog?" I asked her, barely able to keep my voice straight. "Time to set you straight, my friend."

I sat in front of her. "My name's Kit. You are a fox, like me. You should stay with me and learn the basics of being a fox. If you're having trouble finding your way around the city, stick with us and you won't have to worry about anything. And as for food..." I found an unfortunate rat scurrying beside me. I pounced on it and suffocated it with my jaws.

"Here's your first lesson on fox life! Eat up!" I tossed the rat to her.

en0miz
24th May 2003, 12:26 AM
~[ Shyai

I addressed the alpha. "The name's Shyai, feared by most humans in this area of the city." I attempted a small smile, which showcased a few of my dagger-like teeth. I rolled back on my hindlegs, observing all the different types of canines present. "..So, is this some sort of canine convention, Sheena?"

Sakura12
24th May 2003, 03:49 AM
~*~Luna~*~

I wandered through the neighbourhood aimlessly. Humans walked past me. They all seemed to be in a hurry. Some didn't even notice me, but those who did gave me a dirty look.

"Shoo, doggie! Don't block my way!" some guy yelled at me, glaring. I narrowed my eyes, as I glared back. He probably never dealed with dogs before.

"Shoo!" he said again, kicking me. I faced him, crouched low, ready to spring. I bared my teeth and growled softly. Saliva started to drip from my fangs. That did the trick. The man turned and disappeared down the street, pushing his way past other humans.

"Humans, I thought, foolish cowards. They think they're so big and strong, but faced with an angry stray, they run. Bah!

I detached myself from the crowd, turning into an alleyway, trying to get away from the humans. The alley was dark and smelly, but at least I could run free.

I started to run, jumping over garbage bins. The other side of the alley was deserted. There was a construction site nearby. I ran over, thinking of searching for half-eaten lunches. Come to think of it, I was a little hungry...

I squeezed through a hole in the fence around the site, started to run, keeping out of sight from humans. I turned a sharp corner, and almost ran into another dog, an alpha german shepherd. Looking around, I saw a small group of dogs and foxes. all of them were staring at me. I was careful not to show any signs of aggression, though I was on my guard. I never attacked another of my kind, I waited for them to attack first.

"Am I interrupting something here?" I asked calmly.

She_wolf_warrior
24th May 2003, 06:25 AM
I shook my head at the Akita "No you're not, nothing important at least" I turned my black and tan head to Shyai "Actually, this is a pack of dogs and foxes. And you said a little thing about humans fearing you, that is good. Our goal....well, some of us have this goal, is to get revenge on humans. They have plagued us dogs and foxes for thousands of years. Well, we don't need them anymore"I held my head high, feeling good of what I said

Sakura12
24th May 2003, 08:34 AM
<Luna>

The Alpha looked at me. "No you're not, nothing important at least," she told me, then turnign back to a pit bull, she continued.

"Actually, this is a pack of dogs and foxes. And you said a little thing about humans fearing you, that is good. Our goal....well, some of us have this goal, is to get revenge on humans. They have plagued us dogs and foxes for thousands of years. Well, we don't need them anymore."

My ears pricked up. I had turned away, about to leave and continue on my quest to find food, when I heard the Alpha mention about her goal. I turned back to the pack.

"Get revenge on humans?" I asked her. "About time someone did..." She turned towards me and studied me for a moment.

"You have a grudge against humans too?" she asked.

"Kind of. They're only around so I can finish their lunches. And just before I chanced upon this place, some bloke kicked me. Good thing those two scrawny legs of him carried him fast, or he'd be my lunch..." I licked my lips at the thought. (OOC: err... do dogs have lips?)

"So anyway, I'm Luna. My mother was tamed by humans, but when I and my siblings were born, they threw us out, because they couldn't afford to keep so many of us. Selfish creatures! they only care about themselves. Didn't matter to them if a bunch of puppies die of hunger, just as long as they can continue their pleasant lifestyles..."

She_wolf_warrior
24th May 2003, 08:44 AM
Well....you CAN call them lips. but I doubt they are true lips though

BIC-
"I'm Sheena, Alphess of this pack" I suddenly growled"My past, is long, and painful familywise. My father was a guard dog, and my mother herded sheep(yes, German Shephers were bred for herding sheep, not guarding....that comes later:yes: ) around the countryside.They belonged to different humans, and I was sold to a little kid for christmas. He didn't want me. So I was sent to the pound. I escaped that, and lived on the street, living off trash can to trash can"

Ginger Cat
24th May 2003, 08:49 AM
Eh, please forgive me for not being here earlier...
I've been busy.
I'm lost now, so please forgive also my confusion... I'll just do an intro post, I s'pose.
If you guys could make some of the posts a little bit longer, it'd probably be a good thing... Some of them get quite short.
Thanksies.
Now I shut up and post.

Name~ Syke
Species~ Dog
Breed~ Australian Cattle Dog mainly, with something mixed in that even he isn't sure of
Gender~ Male
Apearance~
See here for an example of the more prominent breed, as well as information: (http://www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/auscat.cfm)
His coat has a deeper bluish tint, and his legs are longer. Teeth slightly enlongated. Eyes are a gleaming yellow. Has a deep scar down his left flank, as well as another scar across the bottom right side of his jaw.
Personality~ Sadistic and a bit of a pessimist, though usuall he acts without telling others why. Tends to buck the rules, typically doesn't work well with others, and enjoys fighting. He can work with others when needed, however, and is intensly loyal when he agrees with something. A bit cryptic in some ways...
Ranking Wanted~ Delta Male

Syke ~ Austrailian Cattle Dog ~ Delta Male
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ducking through the legs of passing humans, I kept my senses attuned for whatever threat there was to be sensed. Everywhere lay smaller threats; the humans simply being there caused the senses to go off. There was worse within, however. Some humans... Some were worse than the rest.

Even as I thought this, one sensation flared and, at the same time, I felt a foot connect with my side. Yelping angrily, I whirled toward the offender. He was a snarling male with an overbite, his eyes dull and somehow offensive. "F***ing dog," he drawled.

F***ing dog? F***ing human! Snarling, I leapt at him, throwing myself into his midsection. He fell back to the ground before he knew what had happened, though the people milling about the street saw him hit the ground, no doubt. Without waiting for anyone to react, I dashed off, rushing for the alley. As I retreated into the shadows, I heard the man's indignant cries of shame.

F***ing human.

It had perhaps been foolish--what I'd done to the human. He'd get over it, though. I wasn't about to let him kick me. Hell, I hated when anyone did that. They always believed they were superior, and they expected to get away with it... Shaking my head, I trotted down the alley.

----

Hope that all right...

Sakura12
24th May 2003, 08:58 AM
<Luna>

I'm Sheena, Alphess of this pack," the Alpha growled. Surprised, I took a step back. She related to me a painful past, of how she was sold for Christmas, then sent to the pound.

"Damn those humans?" I said, growling also. "Why! We should switch places for a day or so. Then they'll know how it's like to be pushed around by them. We've been too friendly for too long! Well, Sheena, I must say it's been nice meeting a dog with a great ambition. If you ever need my help, you shall have it!"

She_wolf_warrior
24th May 2003, 09:10 AM
Sry, I started to rp at a rp site when it was ok to post like that. I've been doing that for....what?....2 years now?....ya 2. For the plot, you didn't miss a lot of stuff, we're just gettin' started.

BIC-
I nodded "Yes, if they went into our paws, they won't survive without thumbs, eating out of the trash, being sold to other families, or being kicked at". I leaped a top a fence, keeping my balence by swinging my tail back and forth. My ears swiveled around, sensing something. I heard the clicking of claws aginst the ground. I arched my head, and howled to anyone that aproached her pack.

OOC-
I noticed that ppls put pics in their application. So, I will put one for Sheenahttp://www.classypets.com/breeds/images/german-shepherd-pic.jpg

Sakura12
24th May 2003, 09:20 AM
To tell the truth, it does take some geting used too... I've rped in quite a few sites, so I'm rather adaptable... But most sites don't have a minimum number of lines, so I usually did short posts, unless I really had something to say...

<Luna>

Suddenly, Sheena leaped a top a fence and howled.

"What is it, Sheena?" I asked. "Is someone coming? Human or animal?"

"Animal, I think," sheena said, still keeping watch on the fence. "A dog, by the sound and smell of it..."

OOC: This is one of the times I don't have anything to say...

She_wolf_warrior
24th May 2003, 09:30 AM
Ya, I have my own wolf rp site that I opened a couple of weeks ago. I don't feel comfortable controling other charactors unless I have 2 of them(eg. pups on my site).It takes a while to post long posts, even here it takes a while. Also, I don't have many ideas that flash out at me. I usually forget them in a few seconds:o

BIC-
My brown eyes looked around for the source of the smell. As I rocked back and forth, I lost my balence, and fell on the other side, into a dumpster "Damn it !". I crawled out with a banana peel hanging from my ear. I quickly shook my head it off, and shook my whole body to get rid of the access food scraps from my brown and black coat

24th May 2003, 10:55 AM
~~~~~~Loqiu~~~~

I burst out laughing when Sheena fell down. She looked so comical!

She leapt up to her feet, shook herself and shot a glare at me. I stifled my laughter with difficullty. She growled at me warningly. I stopped laughing immediately, but I was still laughing inside.

I had nothing else to do, so I sat down and panted, waiting for someone to do something.

Ginger Cat
24th May 2003, 11:10 AM
'Tis muy understandable...
Sometimes finding more to say can be a *****.
Merk.
*shrug*

Syke
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A howl ripped through the stagnant air of the alley. As I listened the hairs along my spine rose slightly. Other dogs nearby? It had been a while since I'd seen any... At least, at any close distance. As of late, it had seemed that they'd almost... disappeared. That could've been due to my preference of a nocturnal lifestyle, however.

Now came the question. Find the dog, or not? Perhaps... There was a part of me that understood that it was necessary to join with others if ever the humans were to be defeated. I'd always preferred to be on my own, but perhaps now...

It wouldn't hurt to see what sort of dogs lay ahead. If worse came to worse, I'd fight; it had worked before. There could be answers, though, answers that had become rarities.

I trotted--almost stalked--forward swiftly, headed in the direction I'd heard the howl from. I could smell the dogs in the air, could begin to pick out thier voices. There was an odd clanging nosie, a yip of indignity, some sort of laughter. Yes, indeed, they were close...

Passing through the shadows, I found myself near to the area, then suddenly passing into thinenr shadows, into the area where the other dogs were.

24th May 2003, 11:21 AM
~~~~Loqiu~~~~~

I looked on interested as a new dog arrived on the scene. Grinning slightly, I stretched, waiting for someone else to do something.

The new dog was interesting, I mused. His coat was a nice shade of bluish-grey, and it was almost as nice as mine.

There was still no movement. I yawned and waited for something to happen.

~~~~~~~

OOC: short...but nothing to say.

She_wolf_warrior
24th May 2003, 11:28 AM
:D I love to give out facts. That colour is called Blue Merle;)

BIC-
I groomed myself after I got out. When I was finished, I looked evily at Loqiu "Say a word and you're DEAD!". I looked at Syke "Hello there," a thought went through my head "Hey, it was you that I heard walking. I guess you heard my howl. Anyways, I'm Sheena, Alphess of the Rebel Dog Pack. Who might you be?"

Ginger Cat
24th May 2003, 12:38 PM
Syke ~ Australian Cattle Dog ~ Delta Male
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheena? I had heard the name whispered before, thoughts of a pack of dogs ready for the new dawn. Ready for the freedom. To be apart from those men, to conquer them.

I watched her for a moment, unblinking. She was a German shephard; defiant-looking and somehow majestic, ready to work for this whispered cause. Was it true, then? It seemed possible. Yet... How to tell?

There were other dogs around but, though I watched them with my accustomed wariness, I kept my attention focused on the German shephard. What, I wondered, did she think of my own self? After all, I'd just walked into thier group. If I were on her side, I would undoubtedly be ready to attack at the slightest hint that somehting was off.

As it was, I was ready to attack all of them, if I had to. Perhaps it would be necessary, though I hoped not. If this was a revolutionary group, than perhaps the answers were here.

Locking her eyes with mine, I repleid. "My name is Syke..." I paused momentarily. "What is this place?"

classy_cat18
24th May 2003, 01:09 PM
Kit
~~~~~

There seemed to be a lot of newcomers to the place. I looked at the glare Sheena gave Loqiu and was glad that I managed not to laugh.

I stayed next to Dog and stood ready to fight, even though I was injured. Syke looked alright, but some dogs are unpredictable.

She_wolf_warrior
24th May 2003, 07:42 PM
I shook my pelt once more, double checking for any pieces of trash that stuck to her. I spat out a piece of spoiled lettuce "YUCK, how can humans eat this c*** for Fenir's sake" I sat down, looking at Syke "so, what brings a dog like you to these parts? Dogs chased ya, out of food, humans?" I looked amone the group, feeling confidence run through her

en0miz
24th May 2003, 11:10 PM
~[ Shyai

I noticed that the one called Skye entered the territory with the same fighting spirit that I did. I watched the tense conversation, but took a few steps back from Sheena. I've been surronded by the scent of rotting garbage for years now, but the putrid smell still irritated my nose.

I took a few glances at my fellow 'comrades', as I rested my head on forepaws.

Sakura12
25th May 2003, 01:14 AM
<Luna>

I looked at the newcomer, Skye. I liked his hair. It had a bluish tinge to it. I had never seen a dog with such hair!

I stood close to Sheena, my nose filled with the smell of rotting food. It was somewhat disgusting. I made a mental note to ask Sheena to go wash up a little later on. She was too busy talking to Skye now...

25th May 2003, 05:29 AM
~~~~~Loqiu~~~~~

Syke was fierce, and hostile. I could see that. My fur bristled up when I prepared myself to fight. My muscles tensed, but I relaxed when Skye spoke.

"My name is Syke..." He paused momentarily. "What is this place?"

He still sounded slightly wary, but it did not seem like he would attack. As usual, we all kept silent and let the glorious leader, aka Sheena, who was unusually quiet for once.

~~~~~~~~

OOC: my posts are getting shorter and shorter....didn't want to comment on Sheena's smell like everyone else....=P

She_wolf_warrior
25th May 2003, 06:29 AM
I scratched between my tannish ear, and stretched my back "well, I can see everyone is getting along here". My ears swiveled around, a situation was too great to pass up. I quietly slunk out, and kept my eyes peeled for the source of the sound, a patio with a family bbq. I reached there, and hid behind a fence, snickering quietly to myself

Ginger Cat
26th May 2003, 01:56 PM
Syke ~ Australian Cattle Dog
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched in slight confusion as Sheena slunk away. I wasn't entirely certan that I trusted this one... Everything I'd heard about the group had been fine, but what of this? To see something was much more valuable than to simply hear it from another. I was seeing a different story.

She hadn't answer my question. She'd left before I'd answered her own question. Perhaps she'd had her reasons but, even so...

How could I trust this? They knew nothing of me, yet she seemed almost content to allow me to stay without knowing anything. Stay? Did they live here? Come to think of it, I knew next to nothing of what I was doing there.

Unsure... What the hell was going on? I wanted this to be the group to be with, but... Perhaps I was better alone. Considering this I stood where I was, my head slightly cocked. Contemplating, contemplating...

She_wolf_warrior
26th May 2003, 02:54 PM
I slowly crept closer and closer, eying the burgers on the grill. I licked my lips. When I thought I was close enough, i counted down my time to attack. "One, two, three, GO". My tan legs jumped the stairs as my tail wagged with enjoyment. I knocked over the grill, making the burgers fall to the wood ground. The ppls came out, seeing a dog break their grill. They ran towards me with a gun. The second I saw it, I picked up the burgers, and high-tailed it out as the humans still followed me

classy_cat18
27th May 2003, 02:54 AM
Kit
~~~~~
I watched Syke stare out into space, probably thinking hard about something. I decided this was time to introduce myself to him. I walked up to him and smiled.

"Hi, the name's Kit. I don't live around here, but I know my way around the city. My home's actually just outside the city. Nice to meet you!" I stood there with my tail wagging, hoping I didn't sound too weird.

SmearGal
27th May 2003, 01:40 PM
I live. Mwa.
Just yesterday I finally saw Spirited Away.
Can somebody poke me for not seeing it sooner? O_____o';; *dies* Such pretty Dragon...
I wuv you Haku! *huggles* XD!
Shirokiba - Husky Puppy - Pup

"The agile pup hides in the trash can...waiting to attack..." I whispered, hunched down among the fish skeletons and rotten bananas. Eew.

I poked my head over the lip of the can. There was Kit, talking to some cattle dog. "FRESH MEAT!" I growled in delight. I leapt out of the trash can and attempted to pounce on the new dog's leg.

The dog jumped and moved his paw. I landed head-first on the ground.

"Who're you?" The cattle dog demanded, staring at me, the little puffball of doom, lying on my back.

"You're upside-down." I commented, my tongue hanging out.

Kit nudged me and I stood up. "My name is Shirokiba! That's what mommy called me." I nodded matter-of-factly.

"Shirokiba...eh?" The cattle dog mused. "My name is Skye."

"WUFF...Skigh-yai...yai...?" I said aloud, crossing my eyes with determination.

"No, Skye." He corrected.

"Skye..." I said, staring.

"There you go." He smiled. I grinned demonically and chased my tail around in circles. Kit sighed. I wonder why?

She_wolf_warrior
27th May 2003, 03:29 PM
Knowing that the humans will follow me, I leaded them away, along the busy streets, aware of cars. The still warm burgers burned my lips, dropping one of them. I barked in a muffled voice "Here, you want one, there's one. Too good enough for ya, try the trash can". When I got to the main street, it was too busy. It would be suicide to go there, and it would be suicide to stay. Taking my chances, I rushed to the road, and jumped on the back of a moving car. My paws started to slip, but I kept on. The humans saw me jump, and stayed where they were, knowing something I didn't

classy_cat18
27th May 2003, 05:28 PM
Kit
~~~~~

I sighed as Shirokiba ran around in circles, chasing her tail. How did such a young dog last so long out here? Maybe it's the cuteness factor. Someone would have to be a heartless monster to attack such a face. Then again, she has enough energy in her to outlast the Energizer bunny.

"I'm never having kids," I said to myself. "Would you stop it, pup? You're making me dizzy!" I used my paw to stop her in her tracks and flipped her over. "Besides, no one's going to out-cute me."

She_wolf_warrior
27th May 2003, 05:54 PM
I looked behind me, seeing the humans stop. I gave a muffled chortol "HA HA, out of breath are ya". The car came to a stop, there was a red light. The jerk made me lose my grip, and fall off. The humans were now behind me with a rope and loop. I heard them coming, and ran.

classy_cat18
28th May 2003, 12:01 AM
Kit
~~~~~

I noticed Sheena slinking off to go somewhere, but she should have been back by now. I got up and started pacing back and forth. My leg still hurt, but it was healing.

"Where is Sheena? Now I'm worried. That's it, I'm going to find her and drag her furry butt back here! Everyone stay here until I come back with her!" I walked out of there and sniffed the ground until I caught her scent. I searched down the busy street and saw her running from humans. This didn't look good.

"I'm coming! Just hang in there!" I yipped out from the other side of the street. I ran down the street, looking for a way to cross.

Sakura12
28th May 2003, 05:06 AM
<Luna>

"Where is Sheena? Now I'm worried. That's it, I'm going to find her and drag her furry butt back here! Everyone stay here until I come back with her!" Kit told us. Her face showed a worried look. I wasn't feeling too relaxed either. Where the hell was Sheena? I wanted to follow Kit, but decided against it. We had to stay together. Getting lost all over the town wasn't a very good idea...

classy_cat18
28th May 2003, 02:27 PM
Kit
~~~~~

"Good, the cars have stopped. I only have one chance for this." I jumped on the hood of a car, smiling at the shouting humans who were sitting in it. I climbed to the roof and jumped to the roof of another car. I did this until I got to Sheena and the human mob with the rope.

"Jumping innocent dogs, eh?" I growled. I glanced at Sheena and noticed the burger in her mouth. "Boy, are you asking for it, stealing food from humans. That's supposed to be my job!"

"Hey, it's that fox from last week!" one of the humans shouted.

"Wow, you actually remembered me!" I yipped. I grabbed the rope loop from one of the humans and started pulling it around his leg.

"Let go, you rabid mutt!" another human shouted.

"I'm not rabid! And I'm not a mutt! You humans may have good memory, but everything else is still missing!" I said through gritted teeth.

"I said let go!"

"As you wish, sucker!" I put the loop around part of a truck's bumper just as it was driving off. The human was tripped and dragged down the street. The other humans decided that their friend was more important than two canines and chased after him.

She_wolf_warrior
28th May 2003, 03:06 PM
HA, I would love to see a fox drag a German Shepherd, and actually suceed.:P

BIC-
I looked at Kit "Hey, I wanted revenge, well, this is a form of getting it. Besides, I was hungry" I sat down to scratch my neck, and spat out the burgers, licking her lips "Anyways, those humans are great chefs. Why almost get sick eating trash, when you can steal great foods from humans, and outrun them" I chortoled "I would love to see them take me down"

classy_cat18
29th May 2003, 02:11 PM
Kit
~~~~~

I sat down and scratched my ear. "Guess you didn't need my help. I didn't want to see those humans string you up or anything. Besides, you're right. Last week I stole a steak from those same humans and it was quite delicious. Plus those humans couldn't catch frostbite if they were standing in the snow barefoot for two hours!"

I turned around and started to walk back to the alleyway. "Stealing food for humans is fun, but I sometimes like to rely on my hunting skills and catch something live. But for now, I should return to the others. You should, too. They might be worried about you."

She_wolf_warrior
29th May 2003, 02:47 PM
I looked at Kit "Well, I'm a dog. Dogs aren't the best hunters in the world, wolves are(:D ). Anyways, you are right, maybe I should go back to the others" I started to head off. I froze, and I realised I forgot something "Whoops, almost forgot something" I went back, and retrieved my burgers "Well, look on the bright side. I got some food" I started to head back again