PDA

View Full Version : **The Crystals of Life*** (Sign ups)

She_wolf_warrior
18th May 2003, 07:58 AM
You get killed in a car accident when you were going to a friend's party. You go to heaven for your judgement(wheather you go to heaven or hell), seeing an Angel standing before you. She reads through your records, and shakes her head "I see sins in your life. Heaven believes in 2nd chances though". You plea to the Angel to go back to earth. The Angel nodds, she too believed in 2nd chances "Allright, I will give you your life back, but in an animal's body. Find the 10 Crystals that reflect your life. They have been scattered around the land. Find them, and I will give you your body back". With a flash of light, you get transported to your new body....

Name~
Age~
Gender~
Species~
Personality~
Formor Description~
New Description~((For the 2 descriptions, New description is for the ones that wish to be the animal they want with human features like a falcon with black hair. You could just put in description if you look like a normal animal))
Imortality Powers~((Up to 3))
History~((not really needed))
Other~((not really needed))

My stats
Name~Venus
Age~14
Gender~Female
Species~Gray Wolf
Personality~Clever, loyal, intelligent
Formor Description~Blonde hair, brown eyes. Wore white jeans and a starry shirt
New Description~Gray wolf with a white coat, one gold eye and one brown eye, star on chest
Imortality Powers~
Wolf Wings-wings sprout
Trancparecy-can be slightly transparent
History~
Other~Why do I even bother

Krystalline Kabutops
18th May 2003, 08:21 AM
Hey, looks good, I'll join!

Name~ Kytch
Age~ 16
Gender~ originally M, now F
Species~ Mointain Lion
Personality~ He enjoys life as an animal a lot, and is always willing to help friends.
Formor Description~ 6'7 with yellow hair, baggy jeans and a grey t-shirt.
New Description~ A large Mountain Lion, the fur oh his head is yellow, and the rest of him is grey. One thing that really pisses him off is the fact that the angel thought that being in a FEMALE mountain lion's body would do him some good. It hasn't.
Imortality Powers~
Hyperspeed: doubles his speed
Replica: creates an illusionary clone
History~ Never liked life as a human much, but he still wants to get back to normal.
Other~ Likes to climb trees

She_wolf_warrior
18th May 2003, 08:23 AM
I had this idea in my head and I watched a show similur to this. Anyways, you're in