PDA

View Full Version : Rmt

XF Legendz
16th December 2002, 12:14 PM
This is for the 386 pokemon metagame. XF does have other teams based on the accessible 202 pokemon.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs349.pngDunsparce
Characteristic: Angel Blessing
Peronality: - Spd, +SD

> Ice Beam
> Ancientpower
> Fire Blast
> Return
@ Leftovers*

Hahe. Angel blessing characteristic makes the additional effects of attacks happen more often, though I'm unsure of the extent. Anyway, here XF has compiled a moveset that works almost exclusively off that characteristic. Dunce can go for freezes, AP boosts and burns and whatnot. I must avoid the synchronize/trance pokes somewhat, but it really isn't a problem with this team.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs094.pngRozeria
Characteristic: Healing Nature
Personality: -Spa, +DF

< Aroma Therapy
< Spikes
< Synthesis
< Leech Seed
@ N/A

Too weak to ever be an effective attacker, unless you pass a whole lot of crap onto it, but why bother at that point? It DOES have a good special attack, but it's too limited for good offense. No matter though, because this thing is E-V-I-L. Aroma therapy is a heal bell-like move for those who don't know. And it breeds for spikes. OMG wtf. It's a jumpluff, forretress, and a blissay all rolled into one. Not to say that this had their staying power by any means, but it should stay alive more than long enough to do what it has to do. On top of that, putting it to sleep won't bother it, as I can just switch away and be healed again. XF thinks that the innacurate move "reed pipe" may be a sleep move, but XF isn't sure. And dows anyone know if magical leaf has a special effect?

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs144.pngStarmie
Characteristic: Healing Nature
Personality: -Atk, +Spd

> Recover
> Cosmos Power
> Surf
> Psychic
@ Leftovers*

Heh. It's usually good to have a solid psychic around, and starmie fits the bill, as it has for the past three sets of games. The fact that it status effects heal when it switches out is also a great advantage. Cosmos Power for added evilness, and psychic to scare mean heracrosses that come along to molest my genderless g-spot.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs284.pngMagmar
Characteristic: Fire Body
Personality: -SPAtk, +DF

< Cross Chop
< Flamethrower
< Thunderpunch
< Thief/Rest
@ What I just stole from u noob

Jahahaha! Magmer! lmaowtf? XF put it here because XF thinks it will be a fun pogeyman to use. First, you get auto-burned when you hit it, then it steals your leftovers and you feel like no one loves you anymore.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs086.pngVolbeat
Characteristic: WTF does misfortune do, cause I dunno
Personality: -SPAtk, +df

> Firefly Light
> Signal Beam
> Thunderbolt
> Baton Pass
@ N/A

XF lieks cheese. Firefly light liek raises special attack liek really really high, an then, an then skarmory comes in to be mean, an then the mean bug uses THUNDERBOLT, and the silver birdie whirlwinded, and was sad cause it got herted.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs264.pngGengar
Characteristic: Floating
Personality: -SPAtk, +SPDF

< Haze
< Combo
< Destiny Bond/Thunderbolt
< Seizure

XF always wanted a ghost birdie! Whoreayy! Combo to put some of gengar's invisible poop on tyranitar and some low-defense normals. Seizure will seize the powerful special attacks used against gengar and make them do bad things to the one that used it! >:O!

OK HOW DO YOU LIKE XF'S TEEM?!?!?! PLZ Answer!! k?

Extra throbbing member!

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs189.pngBoomanda
Characteristic: Menace
Personality: -ATK, +SPAtk

> Dragon Dance
> Combo
> Dragon Claw
> Flying Swiftlike attack

This is XF's auxillary team member. Purty ain't she? Mehance lowers yer opponent's attack stats, and dragon dance raises your defenses. Delicious. XF had to put that flying move on here for STAB and defenses against heracross and combo for evil tyranitars.

BBL! :wave:

GotMiltank
16th December 2002, 02:43 PM
Another RMT! :yes:

One lil problem tho... I dont' think starmie can learn enlighten/meditation. :(

Dunsparce: On dunsparce, I think someone may have mentioned it (Brainman prolly), but Headbutt would be highly effective paired with glare. Glare paralyzes things, and then the headbutt flinching rate soars to 60%, paired with the PAR, that's gonna frustrate the helll out of the opponent. :yes: But, yes, I agree with the ice beam and anc power... dunsparce would really benefit from such boostages. (Blissey with ice beam shall also pwn)

Rozeria: dang, she's a nifty lil pokemon. Spikes and Heal bell in one... quite cool indeed. Good idea with the synthesis to keep her alive. You're right, reed pipe is like the sing attack, in grass form. Magic leaf is like a grass-type swift attack. Leech Seed fills out this gurl nicely, tho a Stun Spore or something couldn't hurt either. It works tho :)

Starmie: Tho it can't learn enlighten, starmie does have the AMAZING POWER OF THE COSMOS *dun dun dun!!!* to back that fish up. Raising its spec def and def, along with the ability to recover and a decent spec atk... hellz ya. Just a suggestion

Magmar: Magmar doesn't really get anything new unforunately, however that Auto Burn trait can be quite helpful since Magmar's def is the lacking stat here. Your set should work fine :yes:

Volbeat: OMG, I totally forgot bout this sucker when I was making my RMT. I should totally switch her up with espeon... yes... ANYWAYS, yeah, she's a great addition to the team here, and her moveset is perfect. I may not have tbolt on mine however, as my sucker pokemon won't be goin nowhere... hehe...

Gengar: Yay, the big and nasty is back and more evil than evar! Ground immunity has helped Gengar significantly. That's also an interesting moveset you got there... that seizure trick may work pretty well too, good stuff.

Boomanda: That 'dragon dance' you're referring to, is likely Dragon Soaring, which raises ATK and SPEED, not the defenses. But still, it's an effective move here for enhancing this pokemon's already amazing stats in those respects. Dragon Claw gets great STAB. Dragon Soaring would help the SPD and ATK thing, and paired with Combo (killing of the ice types as well) it should work well (hera isn't a threat to this dragon/FLYING type). Earthquake could round out this moveset nicely, and will be doing more damage to most pokemon then the Swallow Revenge (flying swift-esque move).

N33t team. *steals your volbeat* :wave:

XF Legendz
16th December 2002, 02:58 PM
Starmie noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ;_;

Dunce 60% flinchage? :O That's very, very evil.

*Goes back to his maniacal lab of pokemon things >:)*

XF will use nifty cosmo power on starfish then. ^_~ Thx for pointing that out. Give XF back the volbeat, you villainous villain! Thx for the rate milkman.

When does rsbot come? ;_;

Kari and Mewtwo
16th December 2002, 03:23 PM
umm.. what exactly is personality? (you know, the -def, +spclatk and such)

as for boomanda, try going for overheat/flamethrower over the swift-flying move, as fire will help ya against ice on the switch and should be able to do more damage to heracross.

Azura Stardust
16th December 2002, 06:49 PM
you don't realise that it's really difficult to get so many pokemon that have the exact characteristic, eh? -_o oh waiiiit, we have the ar/ess baaawwwts.... silly bots... -_o

anyway, I suggest you drop the comments on things like " psychic to scare mean heracrosses that come along to molest my genderless g-spot. " how the f*** do you know Heracross might actually still be on teams?

note that strategy is not like in GSC and therefore you cannot assume all the time.

edit: And please do not say you can actually predict strategies and predict other people's minds, because in this forum, things don't work that way, and 1337ism and n00b bashing is going to get kicked out. Just to let you know.

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 06:33 AM
EDIT: I will just ask what really brought that about instead of the meaness I said before.

GotMiltank
17th December 2002, 07:09 AM
Seriously Azura, that post was highly unwarranted, and I would have expected a more mature attitude from a mod.

How "the f***" does he know hera will be in the R/S metagame? He doesn't. It's an assumption. Should Hera be switched in to fight Starmie, then he'll have a counter with psychic. It's just a simple possible scenario.

Further, you complain about our assumption, while making several of your own, one being of course "note that strategy is not like in GSC", where you don't know if it will be or not. It could very well share the same bell-resting theme in GSC metagame, and I see no reason why that's not possible.

My next point: nobody did any n00b bashing. A friendly reminder would've been fine if it was necessary. Using that as a "Just in case" argument is irrelevant, as that would be assuming that XF is that kind of person. That's not something I think you have the right to judge and make comments like that unless he's done something to instegate it (which of course he hasn't).

Anyways, to the point...

Azura: drop the attitude.

Vega
17th December 2002, 07:20 AM
mmmm...... this is a really good team compared to my current one.

would anyone who knows good movesets suggest some in the thread i made? the link is in my sig.

btw, what does DragonDance do?

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 08:37 AM
Thanks GM ~_~;

I'll rate your team, Vega, lol. GM says that dragon dance raises your attack and speed. Really cool.

Vega
17th December 2002, 08:59 AM
thanks, what level does it learn it coz i want to start training mine again

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 09:07 AM
Sorry, but boomanda must breed to get it. :(

The Muffin Man
17th December 2002, 12:34 PM
GM, you are warned for your little comment.

AS is a mod. She has the right to make a post on what she thinks is inappropriate. You do not. You are not a mod here in RS. YOU are the one who needs to drop the attitude. Understood?

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Azura Stardust
you don't realise that it's really difficult to get so many pokemon that have the exact characteristic, eh? -_o oh waiiiit, we have the ar/ess baaawwwts.... silly bots... -_o

anyway, I suggest you drop the comments on things like " psychic to scare mean heracrosses that come along to molest my genderless g-spot. " how the f*** do you know Heracross might actually still be on teams?

note that strategy is not like in GSC and therefore you cannot assume all the time.

edit: And please do not say you can actually predict strategies and predict other people's minds, because in this forum, things don't work that way, and 1337ism and n00b bashing is going to get kicked out. Just to let you know.

Comment quoted and saved for future reference.

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 05:30 PM
EDIT: What I said before wasn't right.

*Takes a deep breath*

Serenity now...

Red Angel
17th December 2002, 06:28 PM
OMG, TMM, you need to calm down a tad... as far as I know, a mod does not have absolute power... that rests with the webmaster (kevin)... however, they CAN make suggestions and chastise users who are being purposely offensive... DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ XFL's POST!? It was completely lighthearted and non-offensive in nature... so I have no idea what either you or azura found wrong with it... and azura's post was WORSE! XFL can predict all he wants, for goodness sake, as long as he doesn't state that as a fact.

By the way, XFL, your post (the last one) was a little too offensive... just because TMM and Azura were being immature doesn't need to be immature too...

By the way, TMM do what you want, but I'm lodging a complaint against you with the other 2 mods... because in the opinion of many people, including Damina Silverblade, you are completely POWER-DRUNK!

Wanderer
17th December 2002, 06:33 PM
Who picks the mods these days? O_o

Azura Stardust
17th December 2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Red Angel
OMG, TMM, you need to calm down a tad... as far as I know, a mod does not have absolute power... that rests with the webmaster (kevin)... however, they CAN make suggestions and chastise users who are being purposely offensive... DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ XFL's POST!? It was completely lighthearted and non-offensive in nature... so I have no idea what either you or azura found wrong with it... and azura's post was WORSE! XFL can predict all he wants, for goodness sake, as long as he doesn't state that as a fact.

By the way, XFL, your post (the last one) was a little too offensive... just because TMM and Azura were being immature doesn't need to be immature too...

By the way, TMM do what you want, but I'm lodging a complaint against you with the other 2 mods... because in the opinion of many people, including Damina Silverblade, you are completely POWER-DRUNK!

Alright then, you don't understand when people start bashing others for putting in moves because they don't understand. They can try pointing out mistakes in the standards and people will go off saying "u try to beat me, NOOB, i can liek totally kick ur dumbass team, haheaha, stupid u have bommanda on ur team that liek totally sux!" . Not exactly the same, but no, nobody understands, that this is what I and quite anumber of others are trying to prevent! We're not going to let what elitism in GSC happened. I'm not going to let people new to the game get squashed and hurt because BULLIES like telling people that they suck.

And how do you know that XF won't start making his predictions facts?

-.-

GM: It's not an assumption, it's a fact. GSC strats aren't the same as in RS. How many of the old pokemon are in the game? How many TMs did they change? How many new moves are there? 2 vs 2? Isn't that enough to say that R/S strats will be quite differetn from GSC ones? I didn't say COMPLETELY DIFFERENT because sure, there might be bell resting and what not, but who the hell is going to be using exactly the same methods as in GSC?
And about the Heracross thing, is it so amazingly obvious people will actually bring in Heracross against Starmie? Ever thought of the other bugs and stuff? Never mind >_<

I'm saying that people shouldn't bring over their GSC 1337ism over here. Everybody starts on an equal footing. Nobody is going to start rushing up while everyone is absorbed in the game and start "establishing" themselves and putting in movesets and later calling them their own standards. Nobody is going to put themselves higher than everyone else and have a "little itty forum for the n00bs [GSCHelp], a forum for us 1337 p33pz [GSC] and OUR plaything [the short-lived GSC 1337 board which you had to take a test to enter]. Nobody. And if you say I don't have the power to control people, then what the hell is a mod supposed to do? Sit back and wait while the forum is taken over by bullies?

I'm not directly pointing at you people that you are bullies, but knowing that quite a number of the GSC people were like that, and some could very well come over and get back to their own ways, I got really mad. Fine. Sorry.

Have your own way. I'm not a good mod. OH no, I'm 13 years old... Immature.. what am I doing being a mod? As Wanderer sooo kindly pointed out, who picks the mods these days?

It doesn't matter if I ever did anything good to the forum. Doesn't matter if I posted things. No. According to YOU they're bad. Fine, so be it.

If XFL wants to predict, go ahead. If anyone wants. If anybody wants to start n00b bashing, FINE. It's your choice, isn't it? Mods are supposed to do nothing. You're doing the right thing. You go ahead and become a supreme R/S leet person. Inflate youre go, I don't care.

Some of these days I'll be demodded by people like you. THere's nothing I can do against stubbornness, can I?

There's nothing I can do against people who like to command not be commanded, right? I can tell GM "drop the attitude". He'll come back barking at me. I'm not going to yell at him for that rude comment because I was pretty rude myself. So...

What am I rambling on about, go and have your happy RMTs... :Rolleyes: doesn't really matter whether I'm a mod or not... forget it.... I don't know what I'm saying...

Wanderer
17th December 2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Azura Stardust
What am I rambling on about, go and have your happy RMTs... :Rolleyes: doesn't really matter whether I'm a mod or not... forget it.... I don't know what I'm saying...

Most sense you've made this whole bitterness tantrum. Would you liek your ritalin now? Prozac?

Red Angel
17th December 2002, 11:49 PM
WHY IN THE WORLD would you quote my post if you didn't say a single thing about it?

Alright then, you don't understand when people start bashing others for putting in moves because they don't understand. They can try pointing out mistakes in the standards and people will go off saying "u try to beat me, NOOB, i can liek totally kick ur dumbass team, haheaha, stupid u have bommanda on ur team that liek totally sux!". Not exactly the same, but no, nobody understands, that this is what I and quite anumber of others are trying to prevent! We're not going to let what elitism in GSC happened. I'm not going to let people new to the game get squashed and hurt because BULLIES like telling people that they suck.
calm down, Azura... nobody was really bashing anyone... gees...

And how do you know that XF won't start making his predictions facts?

belief in the goodness of humanity, mostly...

Have your own way. I'm not a good mod. OH no, I'm 13 years old... Immature.. what am I doing being a mod? As Wanderer sooo kindly pointed out, who picks the mods these days?
Ok, so that WAS a little mean towards you, Azura...

I'm sorry, but you come across as way too bitter and cynical, Azura... take a nap, have some nice hot soup.. I'm sure you'll feel better...

Azura Stardust
18th December 2002, 01:56 AM
Yes, I did Red Angel. Look carefully.

And if you think my trying to stop 1337ism happening in the forums (and stopping 1337ism is what all the other mods support) is bitter, then you're really odd. I"m not jealous or anything.

It's just that I'm (trying to) doing my job, and some things get me pissed off. Honestly. Do you know me so well to call me bitter by 2 posts you have seen? -_-''

GotMiltank
18th December 2002, 02:37 AM
I had a reply all typed up, then my computer croaked... luv the stupid thing, really...

Anyways, I see azura apologized for her comments, and I suppose I was a little hasty to jump on her case, so I apologize as well.

However.

TheMuffinMan: I do not know who the hell you think you are, but I truly suggest you mind your business. I addressed Azura, and as a Mod, she can handle my concerns herself, and if anyone should do the warning, it would be her. I'm sure she's completely capable of handling a situtation without your insisted assistance.

If you wish to warn me for that "little comment" as well, by all means, go right ahead. I will openly state my concerns for your position of moderator of this board by the actions and statements you have made. You obviously do not have the maturity to handle such a position, and really have done nothing short of upset or annoy the members who post here. I'm sure I read someone mentioning "power-trip" somewhere in this post alone...

Anyways, back to the point at hand: this is an RMT. Let's try to direct all comments back towards this anyways, as we've kind of defeated the point of this post. I'll apologize for that as well, Vega.

About Dragon Dance/Soaring. I think the pokemon that naturally learns this in R/S is Gyarados. Chiriturisu learns it as well (the cloud dragon bird thingy). Oh, the Kingdra line also has this move. I don't think any other pokemon learn it naturally, but I could be wrong. I'm sure that the Furiagon can't learn it, and Latios/Latias/Rekkuzza are all unbreedable. Tyranitar, Boomanda, Charizard and Lapras all are able to learn this move via breeding, should you want to spread the love of your Dragon Soaring/Dance around. :yes:

Damian Silverblade
18th December 2002, 04:04 AM
Very well. We seem to have a problem here, and I'm going to deal rather harshly with it.

First off Wanderer, your attitude is not welcome on this forum. Drop it, or be banned. Any further posts like the two of yours in this topic will ensure the later.

sM, calm down. I know you are worried about the "old" GSC veterans coming in to "impose" their "1337" strategy, but you CANNOT expect them not to, at first, plan in regard to what they have seen before. That's unrealistic. Please. It's obvious we can't in any way, form, or shape, prevent the development of a supposedly "1337" group at GSC.

It's unavoidable. If they don't form up here, they'll do elsewhere, and eventually storms over here.

What we can, and will do, is ensure that these so-called "1337" players NEVER get away with bashing others because they are not up to the "standards" and telling people to shut up and listen to them because they are better in the bots. It's all we can do, but if we are overly repressive now, we won't be there to do it later.

General advice to everyone, especially people who were doing that kind of stuff in GSC : if you were planning on doing the same here, and don'T want to change those plans, leave now. We'll be thankful for you saving us the trouble of getting you banned when you start bashing.

Got Miltank - your final comment could have been delivered in a less agressive way, and did warrant the original warning by TMM. You can go on and on about power trip, but the truth is that your actions were NOT acceptable. "She started it" doesn't justify what you had to say. And don't bother with "TMM said the same thing back to me!".

He is entitled to tell members who, as far as he's concerned, are misbehaving, to stop it, including with a "drop the attitude". You aren't entitled to tell other users what to do. You have no such authority. He does, and in the case of this thread, has been using it in a perfectly acceptable manner - to warn someone who did flame. IE, coming from a moderator (depending, of course, on the context), it's a warning. Coming from a normal user, who is NOT entitled to warning others, it's a flame.

As a moderator, he's also perfectly entitled to intervene in any situation, regardless of wheter another moderator is already there. His warning you for your comment at AS is perfectly acceptable.

Mike - Nothing to say. It's not exactly the way I'd have handled the situation, but it's perfectly within the powers of any of us four to handle it like you did. Just as a suggestion, be careful about throwing people's comments back in their teeths when you warn them for those comments. In some case (such as this one) it's quite justifiable, in others, less so.

Red Angel - Thank you for the PM about this thread. You'Ve been trying to stay level-headed here, which is more than I can say for anyone else save perhaps TMM.

Any further comment on this topic (that is, AS's warning) by ANYONE will be considered as spam.

XF, that "keeping as proof" post IS already irrelevant to any discussion ongoing, and as such is full-fledged spam. Consider yourself warned.

Runpapa
18th December 2002, 07:53 AM
Can I rate now?

XF, Im for the use of taking advantage of Dunsparce's trait. I wouldn't have it any other way. However, I'd seriously learn 'Glare' if not 'Headbutt'. A rare move I thought many would take advantage of. Especially with this underused Pokemon. Coupled with poor stats and the heightened probability of effects to occur, Dunsparce would actually possess more fight time.

Rozeria, never used it, but Heal Bell is a must and Aroma Therapy is just as good. It's not the potential attacker, and due to poor defenses, I assume you use it as an Aid/Fixer (poor fighters with highly defensive capabilities that support the team's progression, ie: Milk Drink, Spikes, etc).

You're right, a solid fighter Starmie remains to be. Cosmo Power may prove as effective a move as Thunderwave. With CP, and viewing your entire roster, I'd render this star a Sweeper/Cleaner.

Magmar isn't my choice of fire Pokemon even with its fabulous trait. "Yeah, I can burn you, but I won't be around next turn to see you sweat." Once an experienced or mindful opponent switches to an EQuake-user, fuggedaboutit! I'd put him in battle 5th or 6th.

I find some edge to your strategy buuuuuuut, I dunno. Baton Pass with this guy will only happen 1-2 with its poor stats. (The best BP is Scizor). I've used a Girafarig several times, and those weren't happy days of battling.
Volbeat's trait renders opponents 'Attracted' once they've hit him (I've read). 50% chance of hit, well yea, sounds good. But it cannot dish out more than it can take. Though Pokemon will hardly hit you, you'll also spend much of Volbeat's time trying to wear down the assailant.

Gengar, Gengar, Gengar, I've longed to find a means of using this medieval Pokemon for its charming smile. Zero Ground moves can hit, YAY! But it doesn't completely compensate its poor defenses. So anything can still eliminate it. I hope Seizure plays well. Good luck predicting the attacks.

Personally, I'd put Boomanda over Gengar. You need a good Sweeper.

And there ends my first RMT cooperation. I'll do better next time.

XF Legendz
18th December 2002, 11:14 AM
Well, isn't this precious?

Damien: Hey, Damien Silverblade! Thanks! Finally someone ends this petty argument on a mature note. Commendable work for a great TPM mod. Guess what? Screw you daddy! Do not talk to XF like he's one of your little fanfic children. XF did nothing wrong here and doesn't deserve to be harassed or scolded. But of course that ends now. I'm going to disagree with you here, and if you ban me... well we all you will, loser. You are not the voice of logical reason; you are an autistic imbecile that wound up in a postion of power. (See Dubya) And show some respect to GotMiltank, fgt.

In an unrelated note: You're not even a good writer. Why the hell do you even exist?

Azura, I will not fault you. Just know that I am not the type to "bully" anyone on a pokemon forum. That's reserved for some of the people currently in the GSC forum now. My reason for being here is to be the best, as silly as it sounds.

TMM: It would be the guy with "muffin" in his name to be raped up the pipe by a thirteen year old chick, wouldn't it? Maybe you'll win her over, champ. Then maybe you won't have to masturbate with cooking oil and a wet sock outside your parent's bedroom door anymore. Kthxbye fgt.

Wanderer: I ask mayself the same things...

Oh yeah!

Thanks for the rate Runpapa.

Dunsparce: Thanks Runpapa, XF will think about glare. But I'm not sue it's always needed, and I did want a fire move. Paralysis in this game may not be as safe as it was in previous games and glare/headbutt is too many slots taken up for moves that are just begging for a ghost to show up. We'll see.

Rozeria: Yep.

Starmie: Sweepers and cleaners? XF hasn't heard those terms in quite a while. XD doesn't really use the "sweeper" term unless we're talking about a belly drum clefable or some random cursing poke. Many pokemon can sweep to finish off a team given the right circumstances.

Magmar: Lol, XF will not let it get nailed by an earthquake if XF has a choice. And what's the "5th or 6th" thing? XD Dude, it doesn't matter what order they're listed in. Magmar will avoid the quakers, if he gets hit by a non-STABed quake, he burns them, it steals items on the switch and it cross chops rock types that want to earthquake it.

Volbeat: XF doesn't follow. It's not meant to be really a sweeper, but a well-equipped BPer that can do good damage if it needs to. If scizor and girafarig could get firefly light he'd definitely use them. That attract characteristic sounds sweet. Volbeat is quite fast, and with added personality for speed, It should be fun trying to pass those special boosts along.

Gengar: Yep!

Sweeper hmmm... I wish. This doesn't seem to be a very "sweeper-friendly" game at all. All of the pokemon are pretty well matched. Kek-king is what I have on my mind at the moment.

You did fine. :)

Damian Silverblade
18th December 2002, 02:43 PM
You were warned.

You may not be a "fanfic groupie", but tell you what, I'm not one of your little "worshipper" mod either. I am here to deal with flamers, and that is exactly what I will do, instead of falling on my knees and worshipping them as other mods may have in the past.

The mods are in charge of this forum, and just because you think you're good (which may be true or not) doesn't give you any special right or privilege.

You were told to cut the fighting. You have chosen to ignore that warning, and come back attacking everyone because of your superiority complex.

Topic closed, and banning request made.

Edit : I'm told the full banning is now in effect.

Azura Stardust
19th December 2002, 05:23 AM
Hm, mods can post through closing. Cool. :o

Now XF, I find it a little funny that you said "Just know that I am not the type to "bully" anyone on a pokemon forum." and then you went to "bully" Mike. Oh well. :\

Yeah, it's confirmed, XF's been banned. Now before people start jumping on me and saying that their OMFG great god person XF was banned because of me, ahem. No siree. Anyway XF, I hope you're having fun wherever you are. >_o

I should stop using Overheat now, shouldn't I? I always liked water pokemon but I'm ending up like firepokemon! Flamethrower, Overheat, Eruption... cool down, cool down.. O_o;;;;;;;;;;

I so did not say that. O_o;;; Um yeah.