PDA

View Full Version : Studio BONES = loooove XD

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th May 2003, 12:06 PM
Studio BONES is currently my favorite animation anime studio. :D I just love their art soooo much, and a lot of times it can be very diverse... very neat stuff. In case you're wondering, Studio BONES did artwork with such anime as Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Scrapped Princess, and RahXephon. Personally I think their art in Wolf's Rain is the best. The characters, landscapes and backdrops simply amazed me... unless I'm being biased because it happens to be my favorite anime right now. XD

Anyway, I think Scrapped Princess anime is their newest debut... I'm not sure, though. I highly liked the character designs. Especially Shannon... *drool* ^_^;; Another thing I love about Studio Bones is that when they draw animals, they keep them in correct prepotions... unlike most shows where animals aren't that important.

If you're interested, you can visit the official site here: http://www.bones.co.jp

So is anyone else here a fan of this studio? And if not, what is your own personal favorite? ^_^

Btw, I put up a picture of Kiba from Wolf's Rain that I took to show an example of their work (sorry it's bad quality)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Azura Stardust
22nd May 2003, 09:23 AM
Hm, never seen any of their produced anime, but it looks quite good actually. I don't really know any studios or anything, though er... I like the backgrounds they do at Ghibli. And Gonzo isn't too bad. Er...