PDA

View Full Version : What are you listening to right now?

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Well uh... as the title asks, what anime/J-pop/J-rock music are you currently listening to?

Right now I'm listening to Ohayoo by Keno from Hunter x Hunter, followed by the Wolf's Rain OST, ever free by Ayumi Hamazaki and various Gackt and Yuko Sasaki (GO A LONG WAY AROUND!! :D :D :D :D) songs. I just looooove Japanese music... :D

KaptainSarcasm
19th May 2003, 12:39 PM
I'm listening to the opening theme song of Hellsing. Good song, that one is. Hellsing had good music, if I do say so myself.

UmbreonCurse
19th May 2003, 05:00 PM
Currently I'm listening to "Advance Adventure" from Pokemon Advange Generation

Lightning
20th May 2003, 08:13 PM
I'm listening to "Scarlet"... the opening of Ayashi no Ceres (my latest obsession). ^_^ The instrumental version is so beautiful... +_+

Bai,
Lightning

Captain Pringle
25th May 2003, 09:17 PM
I'm listening to "Through the Years and Far Away," the theme song to Hoshi no Koe (a really good 25-minute OVA that not too many people know about). Despite the high "engrish" singing, it's actually a pretty good song. But it would be way better with just the piano, in my opinion. ;)

Sakura12
26th May 2003, 09:01 AM
Now? Sakura Saku, Love Hina opening theme. I just love it! I've got a recent obsession for LH. *points to siggy* It's even in my nick!

Lightning
27th May 2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Sakura12
Now? Sakura Saku, Love Hina opening theme. I just love it! I've got a recent obsession for LH. *points to siggy* It's even in my nick!

Oh, that's a wonderful song. ^_^ It always makes me feel all bouncy and happy inside. XD It makes me laugh for some reason, too.

*ish listening to shuffle - yuugiou right now* :x

Bai,
Lightning

Ashi-chan
28th May 2003, 04:25 PM
I haven't been listening to any Japanese music lately, but most recently it's been Aikawa Nanase, Groove Adventure RAVE op./end. themes, and random stuffies from Gravitation and DNAngel.

Right now, though, I'm listening to...Clay Aiken! Ha ha, laugh @ me if you want, but he's an awesome singer. ^.^;;