PDA

View Full Version : To Hell And Back (STARTS LSUs accepted)

Mystic_clown
18th May 2003, 05:28 PM
It is the year 2700, a time where Heaven, Hell and Earth are connected and Demons roam the earth. Humanity now lives in fear and the army or police are powerless to do anything. Humanity’s peace rests with a group of people called demon hunters, men and women who make a living out of slaying demons. The demons have been kept at bay and humanity has lived in peace for this long. Now a group of people threaten that peace. People who have managed to harness the power of Demon power and plan to use it to rule Heaven, Hell and Earth. They call themselves the Council. Using their powers and their army of demons, they have began collecting relics that are said that if brought together, will make their beholders gods. Needless to say these madmen must be stopped. Now. A group of Demon Hunters must join forces and put an end to the Council. It’s a race against time and anyone can win it. Will these demon hunters be enough to stop the Council?

Okay, here’s some things I’d like to clear up. I’ll have 6 sign ups for the council and that’s it. The rest will have to be demon hunters or miscs. Now I’ll explain about the Devil Trigger.

The Devil Trigger would be really familiar to those who have played DMC. The Devil Trigger is kinda like going Super Saiyin. You’ll turn into a demon like being. When you use this, your strength, agility and endurance will be doubled. You’ll also have a special ability when you use the Devil Trigger e.g. flying, teleportation etc. You’re Devil Trigger will also have an element e.g. fire, water (I’ll only allow one light and one dark). Here are some downsides now. Unlike in DMC, while using the Devil Trigger, you wont become invincible; also, you can only use it for a short amount of time. Then you’ll have to wait an our before using it again.

Now here’s the sign up
Demon Hunters/Council
Name:
Race: Human, Demon, Angel (good only) Fallen Angel (evil only). Hybrids allowed.
Appearance:
Personality:
Devil Trigger Appearance: What you look like when using Devil Trigger
DT Ability: Flying, Teleportation
DT Element: Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Ice, Nature, Light (good only), Darkness (evil only)
Weapon(s): up to 4
History: not optional
Relations:
Other:

Miscs
Name:
Side: good, evil or neutral (I don’t too many neutral)
Race: same as above
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
History:
Relations:
Other:

Here’s mine
Demon Hunter
Name: Raven
Race: ½ Demon, ½ Human
Appearance: He has hair like Yami Bakura’s, only longer and is raven black. He has a pale complexion and icy blue eyes that send shivers down people’s spines. He wears a black trench coat so dark that he can almost hide in the shadows. He wears black pants, black boots, no shirt and metal gauntlets made of some sort of black metal.
Personality: Very cold and quiet. He rarely speaks and doesn’t seem to care about anyone. He doesn’t even care if people like him or not.
Devil Trigger Appearance: He has completely black, scaly skin with red appearing in the cracks, he short, spiky, white, hair and his has blood red eyes. He has two large dragon wings and a red devil tail.
DT Ability: Flight
DT Element: Fire
Weapon(s): 2 handguns, a sword named Ragnarok, not to mention some kick *** fighting skills.
History: Raven’s a world known Demon Hunter. He’s been known to hang around the ruins of an old castle outside a European village. Because of all the black he wears and his dark personality, he’s been given the nickname ‘Black Knight’. He’s the son of a great demon worrier named Ragnarok.
Relations: He's "friends" with Varda.
Other: N/A

Raven
--------------------------
Blood was flying everywhere as I fired my guns into a demon. I then quickly spun around and impaled another with my sword. Two other demons came at me from both sides, so I pulled out my guns and blasted them away. I pulled out my sword and sliced another one in half. There was only one left. I threw my sword at it, impaling it and sending it crashing into the ground. Before it could get up, I charged at it and brought my fist down onto it's skull. I heard it's skull shatter before it died. I stared at the remains.
"Aaawww. You didn't leave a single one for me," came a voice. I turned to see Varda standing there.
"This isn't a game Varda," I said, "This is serious." I then turned around and headed back to my castle.

Haruko
18th May 2003, 09:53 PM
Name:Hikari
Race:Angel(Full, no Hybrid)
Appearance:

She's Tall, about 6 foot 5, with Somewhat Brownish Hair with Blonde Highlights.She has these Pierceing Blue Eyes. She has these Little wings on her Head that are White and Feathery. They are about 6 inches. Her entire Wing Structure, how ever, is Like Lucemon from Digimon Frontier. 8 Wings, 4 On Each Side. Eachw ing is About 5 feet Long, and about 7 inches in Height. 2 of them sorta curve up, and 2 of them sorta Curve Down on each side. She wears a Blue T-shirt and Yellow Oversized Paracute pants with Blue Pockets, and these sorta Yellow and Blue-ish pants. She though, at times, Changes shoes to hese Sorta Japanese Wooden Sandals..She likes them best, weirdly enough...Makes her Kick more..."Spicy". She has a total of 10 wings.Her wings are White, and somewhat Fluffy.

Personality:
She's actually Very shy with new People, and Like's to work alone. She know's more than one person can only do this job, so she tries to act "Grouppy", which doesn't work. She would put her life in front of a Friends, which get's her in trouble. She's actually very Caculating and Clever.

Devil Trigger Appearance:The 2 wings on her head go Straight(They are a Little Curved without DT), and her Eyes are Tottaly Blue, Her Pupils are so small.They don't even go bigger when light is near. Her Feathers are Sharper also. Her skin a Totally White, and little Blue Markings.
DT Element:Light
Weapon(s):1 Set of Daggers(2 of them, basicly), with Blue handels and Yellow Rhimestones in them. A Blue Boomerang with A Yellow Stone in it that Makes it Lighter, not Heavy. Her Favorite, after all of these, is her 'Angels Whip'. Its completely White, and the Handel is somewhat Feathery.
History:Her mom and Dad are Angels, they are the direct opposite of each other. Her Mom is Stuck Up, and Non-careing. Her Dad is Gentle but can be tough. Her Dad Trained her for about 9 Years, only because her Mom thought Hikari would be nothing of a Great Fighter/Demon Hunter..

How wrong.
Relations:Nothing, She's open though.
Other:I 0wnz your Others!!^^

~~~~~
Hikari
~
"Hey, Dad, Look!"I said. We ran into a bunch of Demon's on a way to a 'Training Ground'..

I threw My 2 Dagger's at 2 Different Demons. Both Tips hit each Black Heart of Each one..

"Good Job, Hikari. But now, retreive your Daggers."He pointed..

I threw my Boomerang, and cleared out the 9 Demons Heading for the 2 Dagger's. They weren't dead...But A Little...Stunned..

"Thank you.."I said, and smilied as I got the 2 Daggers..

"You know, I can't be here all the time. This is serious game. It's not some plaything where you can restart."

"I know dad.."

"Good...Now Fly Back home, the long way.."

~~~~~

Drusilla
19th May 2003, 07:50 AM
Demon Hunter
Name: Varda
Race: Human, Fallen Angel (another half and half)
Appearance: check out the link in my sig. or here (http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035577198_CWINDOWSDesktopdemon.jpg).
Personality: She looks for a thrill in life. Being passed around by people who didn't understand her has made her cold to those she doesn't know, but when you prove yourself to be a true friend, she'll die for you if she must.
Devil Trigger Appearance: Her eyes glow a bright green-blue, and her skin does too, just no where near as brightly. Huge dark blue-black angelic wings sprout from her shoulder blades.
DT Ability: Telekenisis
DT Element: Ice, I 'spose...
Weapon(s): ninetails whip, crossbow, numerous daggers for back-up
History: All she knows is that she suddenly was here. She knows hardly anything about who her parents were, if she had any. She was taken into foster care and passed around. She's met alot of people and know how things work in all economic classes. She can be rude, yet can also be the most polite when she's called to. When she was old enough to live on her own, she had already stumbled across the hidden world of demon hunters. She met up with Raven eventually and has kept in contact with him since.
Relations: friends with Raven
Other: dun think so... she likes death metal and metal

~*~Varda~*~
I cackled and skipped after Raven. "Come on, cheer up. Oh, yeah, what'd I come for... There's some rumors about some group of people or somethings that are using thier powers for some wierd project."
He whirled around to look at me. "Say what?! How did you hear of this?"
I shrugged. "Some guy wanted me to join them. It didn't sound like much fun though. Where's the thrill in ruling the world? I mean, you have to be all serious and you have to do things. That's not for me, thanks."
Raven was thinking. "Have you talked to any of your other contacts?"
I shook my head. "No, I'm getting to it. I thought that I should tell you first."
"Right, well, get to it. I'll keep in touch."
~*~

Sorry, wasn't sure of what to post ^_^;

Mystic_clown
20th May 2003, 01:58 AM
Name: Duragon
Race: ¼ Human ¾ Demon
Appearance: He has long, red hair and poisonous green eyes. He wears black armour except on his right arm. His right arm is completely black, muscular and has a large claw instead of a hand. He has a small pentagram engraved on his forehead. He also wears a gauntlet similar to Raven’s and a black pendant. He has a large, black dragon’s wing and also wears a red, torn cape.
Personality: This guy has to be the most ruthless, twisted and evil being in all of Heaven, Hell and Earth. This guy only cares about himself and enjoys making others suffer.
Devil Trigger Appearance: His body gets more muscular and his skin turns a dark blue. His head turns into a dragon’s head and his eyes go a deep red. A large red pentagram appears on his back and he sprouts another dragon’s wing. His left arm becomes like his right.
DT Ability: Flying, Telekineses
DT Element: Earth
Weapon(s): He has a large sword and a chain whip.
History: He’s the unquestionable leader of the Council. When he was 22, he gathered all the sacred relics in an attempt of becoming a god. Ragnarok (Raven’s father) stopped him half way during the ritual and as a result, Duragon could no longer age. Even though he can live for millions of years, it still doesn’t change the fact that he can still be killed. 60 Years later, Duragon attacked Raganrok, his wife and Raven. Raven was only an infant at the time. Ravens parents were killed and Raven was left for dead. Now Duragon has started the council in an attempt to gather the relics and finish what he started.
Relations: He’s trying to get Varda to join him.
Other: N/A

Duragon
----------------------------
I looked down from the cliff upon the town and looking at that girl Varda.
"She would be the parfect one to be my bride," I said to myself, "I've never seen anyone with such darkness in her heart." I then looked at that guy she was talking to. here was something familiar about him.
"I'm sensing something, somethin I've felt before. But from where?"

Raven
-----------------------------
I walked down the streets towards my castle. What would this group be up to, and why do they want Varda?" I then heard something like wings. I looked up to see an angel flying overhead. Then a bunch of harpy demons swooped down to attack her. I reached for my guns and prepared for target practice.

Drusilla
20th May 2003, 07:26 AM
Hey MC, does anything in particular have to happen before using the DT? Like, in FF, you have to fight for a certain amount of time before it can be used...

Mystic_clown
21st May 2003, 10:45 PM
No not really, the only conditions are that it lasts for 30 minutes and you must wait an hour before using it again (note, going in and out of the devil trigger doesn't change anything so don't try it).

Raven
---------------------
I took out my guns abd took aim. The angel was fighting for her life, until one clawed her from behind. She landed head first into the ground and feel unconcious. The harpies then swooped down at her and I began to fire. A bullet went through one of the harpy's head and blood splattered everywhere. The others then dived at me. I took out my sword and sliced one in two. I then grabbed the third one and ripped it's head off. Blood spewed from it's neck like a fountain. I then shot the last one five times in the chest before it hit the ground. I then walked up to the angel and without saying a word, scooped down and picked her up. I then continued back towards my castle.

Haruko
22nd May 2003, 11:15 PM
~~~
Hikari
~
As I was flying towards home, I felt a presence Above me..I grabbed my 2 Dagger's, just incase..

I was right. A Bunch of Harpy Demon's chased me, and Looked like they were from the same 'set' from the One's I killed for practice..

"Take this!"I said. I looked down to the Ground, and sopme guy with a Gun aimed, ready and set to help me...

'Like I need help'

I threw my dagger's around, and I only got a few..Untill.

I mustof not been looking, because a Intense pain fell upon my back. My wings started to get covered in Rich, Blood..

I sky-dived to the ground, and my last sight, The Guy was shooting at Harpy-Demons, and using a sword...

'Guess I do..'

Mystic_clown
23rd May 2003, 06:53 PM
Raven
--------------------------------
I walked up the stair of the castle. When I reached the top, I layed the angel on a blanket I had laid there before. I then walked onto the balcony.

A few minutes...
I sat on the edge of the balcony, looking down upon the town. Rain was faling onto my face, but I didn't care. It didn't bother me. I then heard the angel stir. She must be waking up. The angel then sat up and looked around. I didn't even bother to look. I just sat there, looking over the town.
"Where am I?" she asked.

Drusilla
24th May 2003, 07:01 PM
~*~Varda~*~
I walked back down the road. I had no idea where to find anyone else. I knew some distantly, but otheriwse, I didn't know. Sometimes, I wondered why I even cared about this crappy world anyway. If they ever found what I was, they would kill me. I didn't even know enough about myself to know if I could be killed. Gah, I just hated them all, but I'd still work to save them. Even though ignorance is no excuse to treat someone like crap, that's no excuse for me getting back at them. It's a cycle, and someone has to stop it, even if it's the person who's been wronged.
The road was long and dark, but I didn't mind. Then, I felt a presence. Someone was following me, but I couldn't tell who. But... I had a feeling I knew who it was...
I pretended not to notice. At least for now. Even though Duragon was following me, I could tell that he didn't wish to harm me. One of my rules was 'Don't Mess With Me, I Don't Mess With You'. I'll let him make the first move.
And, sure enough, he did. His presence wasn't behind me, but now before me. He wished to speak with me...
"Varda, how lovely to see you again," his deep, dark voice came from the shadows. I smiled.
"The pleasure is all yours, Duragon, I'm sure. What do I owe this visit?"
He emerged from the shade of a large tree into the moonlight. He was beautiful, I'll give him that.
"Only to assure you that my offer still stands, my dear." He approached me.
"Let me assure you that my reply still stands," I shot back at him.
"Oh Varda, you always have been so headstrong. Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll see in time," he said smoothly. He took my hand and kissed it gently.
"I have seen already. Good Night, Duragon."
~*~

MC, you can continue the conversation if you wish...