PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu's Demise!!!! Muahahahaha....ha

Seta
18th May 2003, 06:06 PM
I was up last night, and couldnt sleep so i started to doodle and all of a sudden i got an urge to draw Pikachu getting his arse kicked (since it never happens in the show...), Then this morning i fixed it up a bit in photoshop...and well...here it is.

Note:Dont just say "its sucks"...tell me why so that i might be able to fix it up a bit....And yes...i know that the backround doesnt really fit in well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lightning
18th May 2003, 09:18 PM
^^; Hey.. that's not bad! *Thought it was either going to be a really bad piece of art, or something all bloody and detailed when she clicked the link* oO;; Anyway, you've done a pretty good job. ^^; The fire looks really good, though it's a little too soft and light compared to the rest of the foreground. Pikachu could have been in a more.. hurt position, but I guess it's just been flamed within the past second and still doesn't know what hit it. ;) Entei looks great, and I like the shading. I just noticed that its mouth looks closed even though it's using a fire attack. ^_^; The background doesn't really suit the picture that well, but it still looks pretty nice. :o You should probably close in a few spaces since all the negative space makes the characters look smaller than they are and it draws attention away from them. Other than that, you did a great job~ :o

Bai,
Lightning

Sandslash and Ninetails
18th May 2003, 10:46 PM
Lol, nice picture. Though I agree about the background not fitting in very much, I still like it. The fire looks nice, though maybe you should have added in a bit more coloring for the Pikachu; I'm not all that sure about that part. Entei's coloring and shading looks really nice to me, and the pose he's in looks pretty original to me. I'm not sure if I've seen that Pikachu pose anywhere before, I might have, but it might be original. ^^; I can't really remember, sorry. I don't really see that much wrong with the picture, it looks really good to me. Good job, keep up the good work!

Katie
18th May 2003, 11:13 PM
you lie! pikachu got his *** kicked in the epi with lt. surge. I remember it well ^_^ pika looks invincible in this pic o0 he's fire-proof :> I really do like the fire though, and the entei. although the mouth thing is kinda bothering me now o_0; yeah. ok then. I need to go to bed :< k33p up teh c00l w0rk :>

~Katie

Seta
18th May 2003, 11:45 PM
Heh..thanks for the responces... i tried to draw Entei with his mouth open but it just looked all messed up, and pikachu's colors are supposed to be like that. Hes supposed to be in the middle of the fire therefore you only see his outline...I'll try to fix the fire and backround tomorrow. Thanks all.;)

AndrewPDes
24th May 2003, 09:57 PM
that made me laugh so i'm going to give you a sprite!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
25th May 2003, 01:52 PM
Pikachu> "HELP!!!!!!!!!" <Pikachu

Iveechan
25th May 2003, 02:22 PM
To me, I didn't think Entei's mouth looked closed, I thought its mouth might be in the "o" shape like it's blowing out the fire through its lips :D